- Text Size +

The girls of Gamma Theta Sigma had narrowed down the pledges drastically. Only eight pledges remained by the end of the night. Sophie included. The eight girls were to follow the leaders back to the sorority house. The tall, plantation-like building stood before them.  The ten current sorority girls lined the front of the house. Kayleigh came to the front, addressing the girls again.

 

“You five are the best candidates for our sorority. As you can see, we take membership very seriously. We do not mind cutting each and every one of you if none of you have what it takes.” She started to pace in front of the line of pledges. “This membership isn’t just an extracurricular activity. This is life.” As Sophie anticipated, Kayleigh requested that each member place their phone in a basket for further review. Fortunately, Sophie no longer had any trace of incrimination on her phone. One girl was frantically rummaging through her phone trying to delete something but was immediately booted out. Four girls remained.

 

“Now that that’s out of the way, each of you are welcomed inside. Needless to say, no pictures.”

 

The sorority house looked like a mansion, with sweeping stairs, big chandeliers, golden curtains, gilded accents over every door frame.

 

“LINE UP!” Kayleigh barked.

 

The four lined up side by side, with Sophie at the end. All of the remaining pledges were similarly dressed in tight, low-cut dresses, revealing ample cleavage and shapely curves.

 

“In order for us to admit you into this sorority, we have to know you are willing to do whatever it takes. We say jump, you ask how high. Anyone who shows any inkling of hesitation can go ahead and leave. However, I have to admit, we have a keen eye for this sort of thing and high hopes that you all will do whatever we say. From here on out, I want you to address us as your superiors. Promptly answer each question with a yes ma’am or no ma’am. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

 

“YES MA’AM!” They all responded.

 

“Good. Now we’ll let the real induction process begin. If you get through this, you’re a shoo-in for our sisterhood…”

 

Have we not been doing that this whole time? What will they make us do? Sophie looked at the other girls who stood tall yet had similar faces of uncertainty.

 

Kayleigh continued. “We have a set of, well, examinations. We need to make sure you aren’t hiding anything from us. You have to be 100% committed to the cause. In order for us to do that, you have to show that you are willing to bear all. Literally.” She smiled, coyly. “Take off your dresses.”

 

Sophie, determined as ever (and slightly thankful she wore her matching underwear set), slid the straps of her shoulders. She had to tug down the dress twice, once over her ill-fittingly large breasts and again over her hips. After she moved the dress past her hips, the dress easily slid off down her legs into a pile on the ground. She gingerly stepped over her dress while still in heels and stood determined in her silky black bra and thong. The room felt colder, especially on her exposed buttocks and her barely-covered chest.

 

Huh. That was surprisingly easy.

 

The girl to her right leaned over and whispered, “Um, Sophie?”

 

She turned. It was Gloria, the girl she had met earlier. She looked at the sorority sisters who continued watching, showing no signs of immediate disapproval that the other pledge was addressing her.

 

“Sophie, could you help me? I can’t get this zipper past my back.” Gloria’s dress was half hanging off her equally curvy body, but her arms were unable to zip the dress all the way down. Sophie quickly pulled down on the zipper a few inches lower. The zipper was caught right in the middle of Gloria’s round behind. Sophie tried two more times.

 

“Is it zipping?” Gloria asked, slightly anxious.

 

Sophie assessed the situation and asked, “I have to put my hand right here above the zipper to give it more slack, okay?”

 

“Sure.”

 

Sophie slightly blushed, having to place her left hand against Gloria’s butt. She applied extra pressure and the zipper continued giving way. Once the zipper was unzipped, her dress also slid off quickly.

 

Gloria whispered, “Thank you.” Sophie nodded in acknowledgement.

 

Sophie returned to standing position to ensure the sorority’s favor. She turned to her right and saw that the two other girls also stood in their bra and panties, dresses put to the side.

 

Kayleigh chuckled. “Not bad. Everyone took their dresses off without any hesitation. What devotion! That’s the first step. Now, remember, I did say that you needed to bear it all to us.” She circled the group, then stopped behind the girl furthest to the left. The head sister sneered and unhooked the first girl’s bra. “Now, bear it all. Take off all your clothes.

 

The first girl, a busty brunette with freckles and a crooked smile, was taken aback at the bra unhooking. As a show of unwavering devotion, she muttered, “Yes, ma’am,” and continued to remove the straps of her bra. She hesitated for a second; the only thing keeping her large breasts covered was her arm holding the cups of her bra against her breasts. She sighed, dropped her arm, and with the arm fell the bra. Her perky breasts were out in the open. Kayleigh made eye contact with her, with a face of disapproval. “Panties too. Even though with that underwear, it’s practically revealing everything anyway.” Girl number one grabbed a strap on each side of her hip and moved them down just enough to allow her pink thong to fall to the ground.

 

Kayleigh smirked. She then snapped around to face the other girls and sneered, “Well. What are you waiting for? Off with the undies.”

 

Sophie used her utter disdain toward the Gamma Theta Sigma organization as willpower to pull off the façade. I need to do this. I must get the inside scoop. She put on a smile and quickly unlatched her black bra. Sophie pulled the bra off her breasts, feeling a slight chill in the air with the sudden exposure. She initially covered her breasts with her arms, but she put them back down, knowing it would show signs of weakness. She then slid her thong over her hips and let the thong slide off as well.

 

The other girls willingly removed their tops and panties too. “Ladies,” Kayleigh ordered to her fellow sisters, “Move their clothes out of the way, just in case any of the girls have a change in heart.” The sorority sisters picked up their dresses, bras, and panties and tossed them all aside, away from anyone’s reach.

 

Arms to her side and breasts showing freely, Sophie stood tall but tentatively, awaiting the next steps.