[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Aaron is face-first on the rug in the front hallway after a night of drug-hazed partying. How is his mother going to get him into bed if she can't even lift him? Portasizer to the rescue!

This is a PoisonPen story. You know what to expect. If you don't, then I advise you not to read it. It's only rated "X" because there's no rating of "PoisonPen" available. Only 4000 words, and not much exposition or back-story. Just straight to the action. I'm planning on writing something longer over the holidays, so I wrote this to get me warmed up, Enjoy.
Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, BBW, Mature (40-49), Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4160 Read: 26504
Published: December 12 2015 Updated: December 12 2015
Story Notes:
You have Apothecary to thank for this story. He tracked me down on IRC and nudged me with base flattery until I grudgingly gave in and wrote something.)

(PS: I hate the way the tags ruin plot points. Half the fun as an author comes from pushing people to the line of their comfort zone, then cheerfully pushing them over into the land of horror and PTSD.)

1. Chapter 1 by PoisonPen [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4160 words)