- Text Size +

"Lets see... snacks...a tablet....lantern..." A red shirted boy in pajamas rummaged through his bag of things in the left corner of his family's tent.

 

It was a warm summer night in the cozy suburban neighborhood where two teens were getting ready to have their long awaited backyard sleepover. The sixteen year old friends had just finished their last day of school and decided it would be a great time to start their yearly backyard summer sleepovers.

 

"Ugh, I know I'm forgetting something..." The teen lightly smacked the side of his head trying to remember.

 

*zip * The front flap of the tent rustled as it's zipper began to descend along it's groove.

 

"Hah! I was wondering when you'd get here!" a red shirted teen grinned as his best friend poked his head through the opening.

 

"Sorry, my mom was on a war path because I forgot to do my chores before I left." The boy rolled his eyes as he recollected his mother's fury.

 

"Yeah, but your mom is almost never like that though, at least she doesn't ground you every other week..LIKE SOME PARENTS" The teen grumbled sarcastically.

 

"That's just because your grades suck" The green shirted teen taunted before a pillow flew into his face.

 

"That's it, you're not getting any of the snacks I bought for us."

 

"Aw, I'll just have to make due with THESE!" The green shirted boy pulled out a bag of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies"

 

"No fair! My mom sucks at baking!"

Both teens laughed and joked around for a few more minutes before noticing the sound a snapping twig just outside the tent.

 

The boys stared at each other nervously for a moment until the red shirted teen realized what it probably was.

 

Quietly, the teen walked over to the backside of the tent and carefully unzipped the back entrance. Upon stepping out, he tiptoed around the side of the tent, peering around the corner.

 

There, leaning gently against the front of the tent with a Popsicle stick in his mouth was the teen's little brother. The younger boy's head was turned the other way, with his left ear pressed against the tent's dark green fabric.

 

"BOO!" The teen yelled as he nudged the boy's shoulder from behind.

 

"AAAGGHH!!!" The boy screamed as he jolted backwards, sending the bare popsicle stick flying out of his mouth and into the grass as he landed on his back.

 

"Cody, I told you not to bother us tonight" The teens initial amused expression quickly turned serious.

 

Recovering from his fumble, the nine year old looked up with an upset frown.

 

"Aaaaaron!! Pleeeaaase! You never let me hang out with you guys! Please! I'll be super quiet and you won't even know I'm there!" The boy begged on his knees.

 

I've already told you, this is something me and Brian have been doing for years, JUST US. Besides, it's only a two person tent, you would just make it cramped.

 

"Come on!!! I'm really little, I can fit!"

 

"Not little enough..." The teen was clearly not budging an inch.

 

The front of the tent suddenly zipped open.

 

"Oh, hey Cody, what's up?" the other teen smiled as he leaned out the front of the tent, gesturing a fistbump towards the younger boy.

 

Cody happily bumped back, subtly blushing with admiration.

 

Aaron rolled his eyes at the exchange and quickly continued to berate the boy.

 

"Cody, I'm not going to say this again, go back inside or I'll get mom out here."

 

"But....!"

 

"NOW." Aaron shouted with a dead serious tone.

 

It looked as if tears were beginning to form in the boys eyes as he got up and ran back towards the house with breathless whimpers.

 

"Aww, you didn't have to be so mean to him..." Brian spoke, feeling sympathy for the crestfallen boy.

 

"Trust me, if he were your little brother, you'd understand. The kid has got plenty of friends, there's no reason he needs to latch on to us every time we're around."

 

"Maybe, but I know what it feels like to be a younger brother, he just looks up to us.... poor kid"

 

"Yeah, okay, whatever, lets just get back to this sleepover." The teen rolled his eyes.

 

Both boys crawled back into the tent and quickly got back to enjoying themselves. As the night continued on they played a bunch of online games with their 3DSs, snacked on a ton of junk food, and had a mini marathon of their favorite tv series on Aaron's tablet.

 

The boys ended up staying awake all the way to 3am before sleepiness finally started to set in.

 

*Yawwwwwwn*

 

Aaron stretched as he began to slide into his sleeping bag.

 

"Welp... I'd say I'm about to pass out" The teen smiled sleepily.

 

"Wait dude! There was something else I wanted to do tonight!" Brian grabbed the tablet excitedly.

 

"Ugh dude, it's late man." Aaron rubbed his eyes.

 

"This thing can browse the internet right?" Brian began to make his way through the tablet's directory.

 

"Yeah, but don't you dare go to any porn sites. You're not masturbating in my tent with my tablet dude." The teen jolted upwards with a distrusting glare.

 

"WHAT? Noooo! Gross dude!" The other teen laughed.

 

"There's something else I want to check out though... So supposedly I heard that there's a website that's only up reeeaaally late at night and if you visit it, you'll either get good luck, or you'll be cursed!" The teen made a spooky face with the light of the tablet.

 

"That sounds like BS dude.." Aaron muttered sleepily with his eyes half closed; his face totally void of interest.

 

"Actually, I've visited the site a bunch of times before but every time my browser says the page doesn't exist." Brian added as he typed in the supposed address:

 

w w w . c u r s e d d o o r . n e t

 

"That's probably because, you know... IT DOESN'T...? Seriously dude, some idiot probably just made that story up to mess with other idiots." Aaron sighed, ready to rest his head on his pillow.

 

"Look, when you finally get bored with your urban legends, please turn off my tablet before you go to..."

 

"OH MY GOD! DUDE! THE SITE IS UP!!!" The teen nearly threw the tablet into his friend's face.

 

Aaron jolted from his sleeping bag before grunting with annoyance.

 

"Yeah, sure bro. I bet this is just like the time you told me your pen was magically guiding itself to the correct bubbles on your scantron tests. Give it a rest.."

 

"NO DUDE LOOK LOOK!!" Brian lifted the tablet towards the other boy's face.

 

There on the black screen was what looked like an old a wooden door. Flickering to the side was a white juttering text that said: "Knock Knock Knock"

 

"I... I think we got to knock three times for it to work...s-should we?" Brian was clearly beginning to feel a little unsettled by the appearance of the website.

 

"My god this is ridiculous..." Aaron lazily reached over and quickly tapped the screen three times in succession.

 

"DUUUDE!?!?!" Brian shrieked in shock.

 

Almost immediately, the door on screen began to audibly creek open revealing nothing but more blackness. Suddenly odd archaic looking red symbol appeared in the doorway, followed by a creepy oriental sounding gong.

 

Without giving any warning, the tablet suddenly turned off, making the inside of the tent go dark.

 

Brian shrieked again as he threw the tablet to the other side of the tent.

 

"Ugh, calm down dude, the battery probably just ran out." Aaron finally rested his head on his pillow with a contented sigh.

 

"T-that didn't look like a good luck symbol... did it?" Brian's heart pounded as his eyes darted around the tent.

 

"Dude...just go to sleep...."

 

With that, the sleepover was officially over. Though it took him a little longer, Brian too eventually lost the energy to stay awake and fell to sleep.

----

 

Later, as the teens slept, the discarded tablet suddenly turned back on, the same red symbol flashing wildly across the screen with unusual brightness.

 

The faint red glow of the tablet could be seen from the outside the tent across the inside of the dark green fabric.

 

Beyond one of the windows of the nearby house, Cody slept silently in bed with puffy red eyes and dried tears visible across his cheeks.

 

---

 

As the sun rose up into the sky, the dark neighborhood illuminated. The sound of birds chirped throughout the trees and the neighborhood slowly began to awaken.

 

Inside the house, Cody had awoken, just in time to catch Saturday morning cartoons. Grabbing a bowl of cereal from the kitchen and a bottle of chocolate nesquik, the boy plopped himself down on the livingroom couch and quickly became engrossed with the new episodes of his favorite cartoons.

 

 

Upon seeing a smores-brand cereal commercial that depicted a campout, the nine year old suddenly remembered that his brother had spent the night out back. Turning himself around on the couch, the boy peered out the window behind him.

 

"............... huh?.." Cody stared through the glass with a confused expression, his eyes wandering left and right as he looked across the backyard.

 

"......?"

 

Pushing himself off the couch, the Cody slowly headed towards the back door.

 

Barefoot and still in his pajamas, the nine year old stepped out onto the cold stone patio, quickly walking along the parameter of his family's below-ground pool.

 

Upon reaching the other side of the pool, the boy came to a halt.

 

The grassy section of the yard beyond the pool where the tent had been pitched was now totally vacant.

 

("Where did they go...?") The boy thought to himself as he stared across the yard.

 

"Hmm..." Compelled by mere intrigue , Cody stepped into the wet morning grass.

 

Though the boy couldn't see it, there was a tiny candy wrapper sized form nestled deep within the grass where the tent had been pitched. Oblivious to what he couldn't see, the boy took another few steps forward before unknowingly lifting his foot directly over the grassy spot that contained the green, oddly shaped "wrapper".

 

Just as his foot was descending, he noticed a deflated rubber balloon in the grass off to his right.

 

Swerving his foot a few degrees, Cody veered to the side and picked it off the grass.

 

"Oh yeaaah!" The boy grinned as he remembered what he had planned for today.

 

Though he wanted to investigate the missing tent further, Cody remembered that he had invited a couple of his friends over for a little beginning-of-summer pool party.

 

Assuming that the teens must have simply ended their sleepover early, the boy ran towards the house to make a few excited phone calls.

 

--

Hours went by as the two teens slept in. It was only until 2 pm rolled around that they finally started to stir.

 

"uuugghh~" Aaron sat up and stretched, letting out a long yawn.

 

The groggy teen turned to his friend and gave him a light nudge.

 

"Dude, we slept in, we should probably get up...." Aaron muttered as he rubbed his eyes.

 

"Mmmmff~ No fair... you went to bed before I did..." Brian groaned

 

"That's your fault. You shouldn't have spooked yourself with that stupid website..."

 

"Brian jolted up into a sitting position when he remembered the website."

 

Shakily, the teen reached over towards the tablet, which he found was still turned off.

 

 

"Phew...." The teen sighed with relief.

 

"I guess you were right about that site huh..?" The boy blushed with subtle embarrassment as he turned towards his friend.

 

"Well duh, who believes in cursed websites?" The Aaron laughed.

 

"Yeah Yeah Yea....." Brian's speech slowed as he noticed something odd about the lighting in the tent.

 

"I thought you said it was 2pm?"

 

"I did, so?" Aaron lifted his watch.

 

"Why is it so dark in here? Is it really cloudy outside or something?"

 

That was when Aaron noticed it too. It was oddly dark in the tent considering the time of day.

 

"Forecast said it would be sunny and 83 degrees...." Aaron muttered as he crawled over towards the entrance of the tent.

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

At that moment there was a sudden abnormal, all-consuming sound that pierced the tent, almost like a warning siren, only there were multiple ones going off, and it almost sounded like...........a conversation.

 

Though the booming dialog was muffled, it was growing louder.

 

"What the hell is that?!?" Brian's face contorted with concern. Both teens froze In place. Wherever the thunderous noises were coming from they were getting closer.

 

"HHAHAAH, I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WOOOOORDS!!" boomed a childish, yet god like voice.

 

"Are those... voices?....." Aaron grabbed the zipper the tent and pulled it down.

 

"............WHAT THE FUCK...." Aaron's eyes went wide, his face turning ghost-white.

 

"W-where the hell.."

 

"Dude.. what is it?" Brian asked with growing concern. It was very rare for him to hear his friend so shaken.

 

Aaron lifted the tarp open, revealing a terrifyingly different world.

 

All around them was what looked like a thick rainforest of enormous leek-like plants that towered high above them like trees.

 

As the two friends studied the thicket of green around them, the booming sound of laughter echoed through the air high above.

 

"Dude... is this a prank?" Brian asked.

 

"N-no... I really have no idea what's going on dude ...." Aaron stared into the sky fearfully. Beyond the sharp tops of the massive leafy plants that surrounded them was a blue sky.

 

"L-let me check it out..." Aaron spoke as he took a first step out of the tent. The ground was covered with a very clumpy type of dirt. As he turned around he discovered that their tent itself was nestled between two of the strange 'plant trees'. There was just enough room between each tower to walk freely between them. No matter what direction Aaron looked, all around him was an endless forest of the towering plants.

 

Brian had stepped out of the tent as well, nearly back to back with his friend.

 

Suddenly, Aaron noticed a massive flat piece of lumber a few 'yards' away from where they were standing.

 

"Hey dude, what do you think that is over there?" He pointed towards the beige wood that didn't seem to fit in with it's surroundings.

 

"Should we check it out?" Brian questioned

 

Without even answering, Aaron began to walk towards it, Brian following closely behind.

 

As the teens got closer, the realized it was much bigger than it looked from afar. Though it was laying flat, it was over half their height. It's length seemed to just go on and on, possibly around the length of a jumbo plane. For some odd reason the majority of the wood seemed to be dyed a light blue color.

 

"Dude, do you smell that?" Brian asked as an intense sweet scent filled his nostrils.

 

"Yeah.... I smelled it the moment we left the tent."

 

Blueberry....

 

"Hey man, give me a lift, I want to see something..." Aaron asked as the sourceless laughter and yelling continued to echo from above.

 

"S-sure dude.." Brian clasped his hands hesitantly, ready to help Aaron up.

 

After being boosted onto the wood's surface, the teen stood up, staring down at the unusually large lumber below him.

 

"...Wait a minute.....what the hell.......this......can't be........IS THIS?!"

 

Lightly inscribed across the wood in faded black ink..

 

[ FRUITY POP! : ) ]

 

The teen looked around in disbelief as it all started to make sense, the plants, the sounds, the fruity scented 'lumber'.

 

"Dude, maybe we should call someone..." Brian asked nervously from down below.

 

Not wanting to startle his friend with what he had just realized, he decided to agree instead

"Y-yeah, you're right we should-"

 

"HEY CODY OVER HEEEREEE" A loud distinct voice thundered from the sky above.

 

The teens looked upwards "W-wait, did that voice just say co-...aaa.aaaa.?" Brian's question dissolved into a whimper.

 

Suddenly, the blue sky above them was eclipsed by a vast, tan rubbery looking surface.

 

It only took a split second for the cowering teens to realize what they were looking at.

 

It was an unmistakable sight. It was the underside of a gigantic foot.

 

"R-RUN!" Aaron jumped off the platform and grabbed his friend by the arm, throwing them both to the ground a small distance away.

 

The impossibly giant foot descended with a swift motion. The 'tree's' above could do nothing but yield to the massive force as it pushed them down with zero resistance.

 

Just before the impact, Aaron realized that his quick thinking allowed them to narrowly escaped danger, but....

 

"OH GOD, THE TEN-"

 

CRUNCH

-------

 

"huh?" A shirtless boy with red swimming trunks gave notice to a tiny crunch under his right foot as he walked across his best friend's back yard; a supersoaker held in his right hand.

 

He only looked down for a fleeting instant before bringing his attention back on the other boys playing water tag throughout the small yard. Though the tiny crunch had felt a bit unique, the boy didn't give it a second thought as he continued on with child-like rambunctiousness .

-----

 

The teens watched in horror as the massive wall of flesh lifted, leaving behind a vast layer of flattened grass and the crushed remains of the tent that they had been sleeping in only moments ago.

 

"DUDE. We.... we're tiny!!" Brian screamed, finally realizing the nature of their situation, yet still not fully able to process what was now occurring around him.

 

"DUDE, I KNOW... I think we're still in my back yard..." Aaron yelled back.

 

"S-shit! We gotta get out of here!" Brian panicked as he began to run.

 

"NO!, we need to get our phones!" Aaron grabbed his friends arm.

 

With shaking knees, both teens slowly traversed the partially flattened grass which was already beginning to rise back into it's original height.

 

Upon reaching the broken remains of his tent, a chill ran down Aaron's spine. Their tent was just crushed, by a child .... who didn't even know.

 

Rummaging though the flattened fabric, Aaron quickly found that almost everything was crushed beyond any hope of salvage.

 

"WAIT! My cellpone!" The teen's heart jumped as he noticed it nestled in the corner of the mess, likely small enough to have avoided destruction.

 

"Oh thank god, I think it's okay" Aaron let out a heavy sigh as he turned it on.

 

"A-Aron......." Brian tugged as his friend's teeshirt, staring timidly to the sky.

 

"What is it du-..."

 

Aaron turned around only to have his senses go numb.

 

The recently flattened grass that surrounded them granted them a good view of the world above, but more importantly the titanic figure that now loomed in the nearby distance like a skyscraper.

 

It was a giant boy, dressed in green swimming trunks. There was something about him though, something undeniably familiar....

 

"Oh god.. Cody...." Aaron couldn't believe it. It was really him, his kid brother. The teen was utterly speechless. It was a sight his brain couldn't comprehend. The giant was so massive that his upper body was almost blurred by the distance between them. Cody was soaking wet and dripping massive pool sized drops of water.

 

"A-aaron....what are...we.." Brian tugged at his friend's tee-shirt, eyes transfixed on the gargantuan monolith before them.

 

SPLASH

 

Without warning, a water-balloon flew into the dramatic scene out of no where, striking Cody on the side of his head. The giant recoiled, causing him slip on the wet grass.

 

The tiny speck sized teens froze as the massive figure began to fall in their direction. The boy's shadow quickly engulfed them as his vast torso began to plummet towards them like a falling landscape of wet flesh.

 

The teens screamed for their lives, cowering to their knees as they awaited their end.

 

.........

........

.......?

 

Aaron slowly lifted his head up after realizing he hadn't been crushed.

 

Up above, hovering over them like a sky was Cody's chest.

 

The boy had just managed to plant his hands into the grass just before body-slamming the ground.

 

Massive droplets of water dripped off the fleshy surface and splashed around the helpless teens, nearly washing them off their feet with each watery explosion.

 

Blast after blast of Cody's heavy breathing rushed past the teens from behind. The giant giggled to himself as he faced the ground playful grin.

 

Though he was terrified, Aaron quickly realized that this might be their best and only chance at getting the boy's attention.

 

"C-CODY!! DOWN HERE CODY!!!!!" Brian quickly joined in as the teens jumped, waving their hands in desperation.

 

To their dismay, the boy gave them no notice as he began to lift himself back up. Just narrowly avoiding crushing them as he got to his feet and continued off into the distance.

 

"D-dude, what are we going to do!?!" Brian cried, still shell-shocked.

 

"I'll try to call his cellphone, but first we got to get out of this grass! Look! Lets get over towards the pool!" The teen pointed towards the flat beige parameter of the pool

 

Fueled with the fear of what they had just witnessed, the teens began to run. Though they originally knew what direction they were going, weaving through the grass made it difficult to keep their sense of direction.

 

High above them, the normal sized grade schoolers continued to playfully run though grass, spraying each other with squirt guns; not realizing that one step in the wrong spot would mean an abrupt end for the frantic teens.

 

As Aaron and Brian ran, weaving around the bases of the massive blades of grass, they could feel the ground tremor around them in every direction. The sound of childish laughter filled the air as the oblivious boys playfully trampled across the green lawn, giving no thought to the countless insects they had likely already crushed. Occasionally torrents of water would manage to splash the areas of grass the teens were traversing though, washing them off their feet and draining them of much needed energy.

 

All the while, Aaron was frantically attempting to find a signal on his cellphone.

 

Before either of the teens realized, they had become separated from each other. Brian continued to run, branching away from the direction Aarron was headed, believing him to be following close behind.

 

By the time Aaron looked up from his phone and realized, his friend was already long gone.

 

"BRIIIAAAAAAN!!!!! BRIAAAAAAAN!!"

 

Having no other option, the teen continued to run.

 

He couldn't believe how long it was taking to reach the pool. What would normally have taken him less than two seconds to walk was now taking him minutes.

 

Aaron's heart fluttered as he finally saw a clearing ahead.

 

Upon reaching the tan flat stone parameter of the pool Aaron finally got a signal.

 

"Thank god...." The teen muttered as he dialed his little brother's cellphone number.

 

The teen looked around as he waited for an answer. Brian was no where to be found.

 

Only moments after dialing the number, an incredibly loud, earsplitting ring blasted him from his left side.

 

Sitting only three (actual) feet away from him was Cody's cellphone, leaning against one of the large metal loops that kept the diving board anchored to the ground.

 

The teen held his ears, wishing the phone had been further away.

 

"HEY CODY I THINK YOUR PHONE IS RINGING!" One of the nearby boys shouted across the yard.

 

It only took a few seconds before the titanic boy came running over to the diving board.

 

Aaron ran back into the grass, just far enough so that he wasn't in danger of being stepped on.

 

Grabbing his phone, the boy took a seat on the foot high diving board, facing off to the right, towards the grass where Aaron was hiding.

 

Putting the phone to his ear, the Cody answered.

 

"Hello?"

 

"C-ODY HELP I - -UNK -I'M ON THE - NEXT TO YOU!"

 

"Hello?... Aaron? Is that you? Why do you sound so weird?"

 

The boy asked as he attempted to make out what his brother was saying.

 

Running out from the grass, Aaron ran onto the open pathway towards Cody, waving his free hand in the air as he approached the seated boy.

 

"LOOK D-N!! I'M - LOOK CODY!!! -OK!"

 

Cody gazed downward at his feet as attempted to interpret his brother's scrambled words.

 

"I Can't hear you! You're all staticy!" The boy answered, lightly slapping his heel impatiently against the warm beige stone surface.

 

After reaching a close enough distance, Aaron noticed Cody's eyes focus in on him.

 

"YES!! CODY DOWN HERE LOOK!!!!" The teen's heart raced as relief flooded over him.

 

Screaming into his phone and waving his arm, the teen continued to run forward.

 

["YES! C- HERE LO-!" ]

 

"No! I'm telling you I can't hear you!" Cody yelled back with frustration as his eyes followed a tiny ant on the ground in front of him.

 

As Aaron ran, a hint of uneasiness washed over him as he stared up that the boy, who now had a scowl across his face.

 

Now glaring at the ant as it began to pass between his feet, the boy callously raised his foot over it.

 

Aaron felt all the energy drain out of his legs as he watched watched the massive foot next to him lift into the air above him. He isn't.... no! He wouldn't!

 

"N-NO!!! CODY DON'T!!! STOP!!! IT'S ME!!!"

 

[NO!! CO- STOP!!! - ME!!!]

 

"Stop what?! Why are you yelling at me?!" Cody yelled back with annoyance, the frustrated feeling reminding him of how he was treated the night before.

 

Aaron jumped up and down with desperation within the foot shaped shadow. The massive pruned sole hovering over him was dripping giant droplets of water that splashed him as they made impact with the ground.

 

Just then, as Aaron was screaming into his cellphone, the signal finally cleared up enough for Cody to hear a complete sentence.

 

["NO! CODY! STOP! DOWN HERE!! I'M----"]

 

The Cody's foot came down abruptly, with a wet SMACK

 

[Beep .... beep.... beep]

 

Hearing that he had been disconnected, Cody grumbled, grinding his foot into the spot where the ant had just been.

 

Picking himself up off the diving board, the boy eagerly returned to playing with his friends; the tiny red splotch on his sole slowly faded away as he ran through the grass. 

-

--------------------------------

"FINALLY!!!" Brian exited the grass, walking onto the stone path way around the pool.

 

"Oh shit, no wonder it took forever, I'm already half way across the pool!" The exhausted teen panted.

 

-Up above-

 

"Hey ! Timeout! I need to refill my gun!" One of the boys yelled as he ran over towards the garden hose.

 

After a quick re-fill up the boy carelessly dropped the running hose into the grass below.

 

The poor teen didn't even have time to react before a torrent of water came spewing out of the grass behind him like a river. Able to do nothing but be carried away by it, the torrent sent him over the lip of the pool and into the ocean of water.

 

"CANNON BAAAAL!"

One of the boys screamed as he jumped in to the pool, creating enormous waves for the helpless teen.

 

Another boy who was riding on a foam noodle happened to float next to Brian as he flailed helplessly.

 

Brian struggled in the ocean of water, gasping for air as the giant next to him created massive waves by simply being nearby.

 

As the boy floated there, splashing and laughing with the other boy in the pool, he noticed a small bug squirming in the water next to him.

 

A mischievous grin spread across his face as he positioned one end of the noodle in the water, directly under the 'bug'.

 

"HEY GUYS CHECK THIS OUT!!" The kid shouted towards a group of boys who were seated at a the nearby patio table, eating dessert that Cody's mom had prepared.

 

Placing his mouth over one end of the foam noodle, the boy sucked in, causing the other side to pull in the water around it.

 

Brian screamed as he felt himself being pulled into the hole below him. The tiny teen held his breath as the current managed to suck him in.

 

Pulling the water-filled side out of the water, the boy aimed it at his friends.

 

Cheeks puffed, the boy blew with all his might. The water trapped in the tube was sent rocketing through the air. The blast of water created an arc as it left the pool and splashed the seated boys

 

"CUT IT OUT! We're eating!" One of the boys groaned, not noticing that some of the drops of water fell into his cup of ice cream.

 

--

 

Everything was a blur for the tiny teen. He didn't even notice that he had left the pool until realizing that he was submerged in sort of cold white gooey substance. Partially blinded by the sweet scented goo, the teen continued his helpless flailing.

 

Seeing that his ice cream wasn't harmed, the boy smiled, licking his lips and scooping out another spoonful.

 

Finally able to wipe his eyes clean of the white ooz, the first thing that Brian was able to see caused him to scream in horror.

 

A giant smiling boy with a massive spoon, slowly scooping out an entire hill of ice cream next to him. All around were high vertical walls.

 

After everything he'd seen, It wasn't hard to put the puzzle pieces together. He was inside a cup of ice cream.

 

"AAAAAH!!! NO!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! KID!! DOWN HERE! PLEASE STOP!"

 

The boy gave no notice to the tortured cries of the camouflaged speck as he examined the yummy contents of the bowl, eagerly deposited another spoonful into his vacant mouth.

 

"PLEASE! PLEASE!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!" Brian's tiny screams couldn't even reach the rim of the bowl as he watched the boy above gulp down the previous mouthful, already lowering the spoon for more.

 

With a particularly careful large sweep, the boy managed to collect the rest of the remaining ice cream with one big scoop.

 

As the teen road the spoon-full of ice cream up and out of the bowl, he found that the boy wasn't alone. In every direction there were grade schoolers voraciously gobbling down their own bowls of ice cream. All that could be heard was smacking lips, light gulping, and the occasional hum of deliciousness.

 

Turning his head slowly around, he saw it. Right before him, a giant pair of lips, opening wide; A tendril of ice cream infused saliva stretching between them.

 

 

"N-NO!!!!! NO NO NO NO!!!! PLEASE! STOOOOOO-"

 

*NOM *

*SLURPP *

*MMM~*

 

 

................ *GULP *

 

The boy licked his lips and smiled as he turned his attention to his equally satisfied friends; each with their own mouthful of the delicious dessert.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for your support!