- Text Size +

Darkness, warm and cozy, with a deep steady breathing.

Emma awoke, unaware of where she was, she looked up, and saw nothing, there was no light, but there was a small amount of motion with each soft, but powerful breath she heard.

Getting on her feet, she discovered a firm, but curved surface which was soft to the touch, she chose a direction, and walked, soon discovering a firm wall, similar to the floor. It was warm, and pressing her ear to the wall she heard the sounds of a steady, powerful beat.

A heartbeat.

The previous day came rushing back to her.

Work, being fired, the date, going out, growing into a giantess to take vengeance on her old boss… and the sex…. “Oh my… she grew in her sleep!”

Emma jumped from what she realized was her girlfriend’s arm, and started running toward the sliver of light she could now see. Escaping just as Kylie’s breathing shifted, and her titanic body began to move. Emma dived to escape Kylie’s falling arm, landing safely next to the pillow.

Kylie opened her eyes and looked down on Emma.

“Good Morning little one.”

Emma wanted to be mad at the danger she just experienced, but Kylie descended, placing her eyes inches from Emma. Mesmerizing the tiny girl with her shining eyes before placing an overwhelming kiss on Emma’s face, knocking her back onto the mattress.

“So what do you want to do today Emma?”

“Fuck everything I had to do, I… Actually...”

Kylie raised her eyebrow, and laughed “Okay then Emma…”

Emma looked up as Kylie rose to her full height, arching her back and stretching. Then something seemed odd, Kylie’s bra seemed too big, not to mention her panties starting to sag from her form.

Kylie’s slight recession rapidly accelerated, her diminishing form was soon swaddled in her panties.

Emma looked through the mountains of fabric, looking for her girlfriend. “Kylie, are you okay?" 

Kylie giggled.

Pulling up on the edge of a cloth fold, there was Kylie, who was, up until a few seconds ago, larger than life had shrunk to the tiny 3 inch stature of her lover. Coming to her feet, Kylie pulled Emma into a deep kiss. A kiss of passion. One which was unmistakable to Emma.

She knew from the look in the eyes of the Goddess before her, that she was loved, and that what was about to happen was the right thing.

The perfect thing.

Kylie’s stunning naked form wrapped around Emma, her left leg hugging Emma’s still clothed ass, her breasts pressing into Emma’s. Emma closed her eyes and fell into the folds of Kylie’s panties with Kylie.

The ravenous girls, a Goddess and her girlfriend embraced, their breasts pushing against each other, lips smacking lips, and tongues bouncing off tongues. Soon, Emma was close to orgasm, and just when her climax peaked Kylie stopped and touched her cheek.

Suddenly Emma was frozen, stuck in the climactic state.

Intense feelings of orgasm pulsed through her, but her body would not progress, it was frozen in the middle of the most intense orgasm she had ever felt.

Then Kylie touched Emma’s breasts, shrinking them both smaller, and smaller, intensifying the orgasm for Emma, who was experiencing her orgasm remain as powerful as it was, but contained in her diminishing form. Kylie kissed Emma’s tender breasts until both girls were a miniscule tenth of an inch. Enveloped in Emma’s warm panties, inside Kylie’s panties, and underneath Kylie’s bra.

Emma swore she was going insane, to pleasure was beyond understanding. She was under the control of her girlfriend, a veritable Goddess.

She got out one word. “Kylie…”

Kylie stood and shrunk even smaller climbing down to Emma’s nether regions, reaching the unfathomable size of 1/100th of an inch, she plunged into Emma’s vagina, pressing on her clitoris on the way in, and massaging the labia with her legs. Touching her G-Spot released all the power, as Emma suddenly exploded, her juices pushing Kylie out and sending her tumbling in the opposite direction. As all this rolled back through her head, she screamed, and squealed. Her feminine voice contained within her panties.

The massive orgasm nearly broke her mind, but permanently changed her.

She was now Kylie’s, and only Kylie’s.

No one, certainly no other woman, and infinitely not any man could pleasure her.

Only Kylie.

Emma heard coughs, and laughs coming from her tiny Goddess. Reaching down she picked up the tiny pixie.

“How was it Em?”

“Yes.”

Kylie laughed “What?”

“Huh?”

“Broken huh?”

Emma sighed before falling back and resting Kylie on her breasts. “Yes, broken, and bound to you.”

Kylie giggled, “I’m glad.” As she reached for Emma’s cheek.

Chapter End Notes:

Inspired by: v00d002001

This one is fun, at least I think so...

~Kaizori~