- Text Size +

Work was otherwise uneventful, and Kylie was lost in her imagination, thinking of devious and perverse concepts to explore for the rest of it. When 5’O clock rolled around she was beyond ready to see Emma. Walking briskly to the train she sat in the back and waited for the stop at which she would find Emma. When the train stopped people clogged the exit, and Kylie tapped her foot impatiently at the whole situation.

 

            But outside the train Emma stood, in a bright blue dress which flowed in the light breeze near the train. She had a goofy grin on her face, clearly as excited as Kylie was to see her.

 

            Upon seeing her Kylie ran and grabbed her, and Emma pulled her into a tight hug.

 

            Not expecting more than a light hug, Kylie recomposed herself, “Well, hello.” Was all she could stammer out?

 

            Looking down, Emma responded, “The second time…”

 

            The moment was a little strange, and a feeling of awkwardness sat above them, then Kylie took the initiative, taking Emma’s hand she pulled her close, “Where are we headed?”

 

            “Well, I’ll show you, come with me miss.” Emma gave a little hearted smile, which Kylie returned in kind.

 

            Holding hands the girls walked to the Italian restaurant that was near Emma's apartment.

 

            “Table for two please?”

 

            Kylie looked Jeff up and down, he wasn't unattractive, but he was kind of chubby, and obviously into Emma. This bothered Kylie, because she was obviously into Emma too.

 

            “Of course!” Jeff grabbed a couple menus. Walking to the table he seated the women.

 

            “Girls night out?” he asked.

 

            “Not really!” replied Emma

 

            “Well, what is the occasion ladies?”

 

            Smirking at the waiter, Kylie replied “It's a date, and I would like some water.”

 

            Realizing that he couldn't get either of the women, he gave up and took the orders.

 

            The girls smiled at each other and just generally got to know each other.

 

            “So where do you work?” Kylie inquired

 

            “Well, I used to work at a law firm downtown. I was basically an office bitch, but I went into work today and all the sudden everything was just different for some reason.”

 

            “What do you mean?”

 

            “Well my coworkers acted like I didn’t exist, my boss pretended to not know who I was before telling me to never return, then they kicked me out.”

 

            “Holy hell, that’s awful!”

 

            Emma looked down, “Yeah, I couldn’t even pack my desk.”

 

            There was a long pause, as Kylie realized what had happened, realizing this was her fault, she knew she needed to help.

 

            “I just wish I could get back at the lawyer who tried to trash my career, but I guess it might not happen...”

 

            Kylie spoke out excitedly “Well, do you know where he lives?”

 

            “Out of town, in a group of luxury homes, they even have a guard at the gate.”

 

            “Oh, well, I might be able to help...”

 

            “What would you do?”

 

            “The question is what would I help you do?” Kylie smiled, we'll go tonight, and get this behind you.

 

            Confused, Emma returned to her meal, but she felt excited that she might be able to get a little payback.

 

            When the girls finished, they paid, and left, grabbing a taxi.

 

            “I need to go out towards the mountain, up toward the old mill.” Emma asked.

 

            “Sure lady, you got it.”

 

            The maniac driver stepped on it, and in about 15 minutes they had arrived at the old mill, in the hills.

 

            “Thanks buddy, here.” Kylie paid and gave him a great tip.

 

            “You don't need a ride back to town?”

 

            “No, we should be just fine!”

 

            “Alright!” The driver turned around and drove away.

 

            It was finally getting to the pitch black portion of the evening, and Emma was ready to find out what Kylie had in store.

 

            Kylie once again took Emma’s hands, “Do you believe in magic Emma?”

 

            “I don't not believe… what do you mean?”

 

            “I mean, I have magic, and I am going to help you.”

 

            Suddenly excited, Emma eagerly held Kylie's hands. “Wow. Show me.”

 

            Kylie pulled Emma into a deep kiss. Kylie started to grow herself and Emma. Only doubling their size, she released Emma and laughed.

 

            “What happened? Why are you laughing?”

 

            “You didn't notice hun?”

 

            “No...”

 

            “Look at the road.”

 

            Emma looked and realized just how much smaller it looked, “Holy shit!”

 

            “You are ten feet tall.” Kylie took Emma's arm, “Lead the way to the fun.”

 

            “I think it is this way. Unless it moved!”

 

            “I doubt it did.”

 

            “So when we get there, we need to get rid of the guard. Then we can get rid of the lawyer.”

 

            Emma was starting to hyperventilate with the excitement of what she was about to do.

 

            “Does he have family?”

 

            “No, not that kind of person, he is selfish and just generally does cases to save criminals. So, I don't feel bad about what is about to happen.”

 

            Arriving at the house, Kylie prepared for the event.

 

            “Let's make sure we look as sexy and amazing as possible.”

 

            “What do you mean?”

 

            Kylie touched two fingers on the side of Emma's leg on the hem of her blue dress, Kylie ran her fingers from the knee where they rested, to her mid-thigh, shortening her skirt, and rendering it skintight in the process. Then Kylie pulled Emma into a tight hug, lifting her up a couple inches, doubling the height of her heels. Kylie ran her hands off Emma's back and around over her breasts, making them about 2 cup sizes larger. Taking Emma's face in her hands, she magically applied deep red color to her lips and gold accented eye-shadow. The final touch for Emma's look was a flower, grown to match in the waves of her short crimson hair.

 

            Kylie quickly shortened her own skirt, growing her own breasts a bit, and making sure her heels would be terrifying to the tiny man she was about to encounter, Kylie returned her attention to a wide-eyed horny Emma.

 

            “Ready Emma? Now hold my hand!”

 

            Emma breathed deeply and closed her eyes, as she felt her stature increase. Power flew into her as she passed 50 feet, soon approaching and slightly passing 200 feet. Upon opening her eyes she was shocked at the scale of things around her.

 

            Kylie softly laughed as she raised her foot over the guard building, she stepped on it, crushing it with her powerful feet. It collapsed unceremoniously.

 

            Emma lowered herself to one of her knees in front of the lawyer's house. Grabbing the roof, she lifted, and sheared the entire roof off of the structure.

 

            John looked up in terror as the roof of his home was suddenly removed. He looked up into the eyes of the beautiful girl who had entered his office just this morning, who now towered 194 feet above him. Turning to run, he couldn't go anywhere, because she had already grabbed his tiny body. Raising him to her face, she started.

 

            “Hello John.”

 

            “What are you doing? How? How is this happening?”

 

            “Let's just say, that you can't hurt me anymore, and I have decided that I will take justice into my own hands.”

 

            John looked in terror as Kylie sat on what remained of his home, pulling her knees to her chest, and leaning back against the rest of the structure, entirely collapsing it, proceeding to allow it to fall down the side of the mountain.

 

            Saddened by this turn of events, he turned to the enormous girl who held him like a rag-doll, “What did I ever do to you? You came into the office this morning, and I sent you out because you never worked for me.”

 

            “What?”

 

            John trembled in fear, explained, “I have an assistant, and you are not him, his name is Bryce, and he didn't show up today, I had never seen you before this morning.”

 

            “That doesn't make any sense. I remember working for you! You would make me get you coffee, asking for a nonfat vanilla latte, or some random shit, then send me back because you didn't like it.”

 

            John was silent, remembering just how rotten he had been to Bryce.

 

            “Well that wasn’t you miss. My assistant is a man.”

 

            Emma thought hard, remembering work, and that she was not stared at like she had been all day, something was different about the memory. She tilted her head back in thought and almost dropped John from the 70 foot high perch he was entrenched upon.

 

            She remembered the train ride the previous day, and meeting Kylie. But she couldn't remember something, and she was unsure of what it was. Certain that it wasn't her fault, she turned her frustration upon the lawyer staring deep into his eyes, “My name is not Bryce, I am Emma, and I was your assistant.”

 

            “You know what I did miss, but I never employed you, will you please set me down?”

 

            Emma paused again, and turned to Kylie, “When was the first time you used your magic on me?”

 

            Kylie responded abruptly, “Tonight”

 

            Emma looked deeply concerned, “Damn it, don't lie to me Kylie.”

 

            Kylie was taken off-guard, she had not thought of this consequence to changing the guy on the train, but she had a choice, to lie, or to tell the truth.

 

            Kylie sighed, and looked to Emma. “I may have changed you on the train.”

 

            With anger turned from the tiny man in her hands, she set him down, turning and raising herself to confront Kylie. “How much Kylie, what the fuck did you do?”

 

            Looking down, she continued, “I changed everything about you, because I wanted to see if I could, and I didn't consider your life, I didn’t consider this.” Kylie stopped, thinking of what to say.

 

            Emma had other plans, she looked back at Kylie tears flowing, then started to run into the distance covering a mile in just twelve seconds.

 

            John collapsed to the ground in shock from the experience he had just had, he breathed deeply, and sunk down grateful that the giantess hadn't crushed him. Then the ground shook as the other giantess jumped to her feet behind him. John had only a moment to see what was coming, Kylie's foot fell upon him as she began running.

 

            John was nearly annihilated by the impact of the 2600 tons of woman near his location, he was knocked off his feet, and taught a valuable lesson.

 

            Women are a little dangerous when they are enormous. John vowed to try to be a better person, for however long that would last.

 

            Kylie leaned into her run, after taking of her heels so she could run more quickly, trying to catch up to Emma, who in her anger, kept her heels on. “Emma! Stop, come back!”

 

            Emma stopped running, realizing that she could do nothing on her own, without Kylie she would be stuck, a 200 foot tall woman in really cute, sexy evening wear.

 

            Kylie finally caught up, and bent over, catching her breath. She stood and held Emma by the shoulders.

 

            “Emma, I know what I did was wrong. I know that changing you without so much as knowing you is pretty evil, and not nice.”

 

            Emma, with tears streaming down her face, and anger in her voice returned, “You think? You are an asshole! You took my life from me without a thought!”

 

            “Look, Emma, I won't keep you like this, if you want I will transform you back and let you try to forget this whole thing. But, if you want, I would really like to have you as my girlfriend, if you feel good as a woman, I am so into you...” Kylie ran her hands down Emma's arms, and onto her ass, pulling her closer. “And I'm yours if you want me...”

 

            Emma thought about it intensely. She was angry at Kylie for doing something so drastic, and didn't even know her. She was remembering her previous life now, how she as a man was always single and awkward. That her job was unfulfilling, and that she had been depressed. She looked down at her smoking hot body, and at her friend, who at this point could only be considered her girlfriend. Kylie was attractive.

 

Emma knew that as a man, she would never be able to get a girl like Kylie.

 

            Emma sighed, pushing away from Kylie falling to her knees, shaking the ground and forming 40 foot wide sinkholes under her knees. Her tears fell freely, and knew she needed Kylie.

 

            Kylie was happy to oblige, getting down and taking Emma into her arms. “I'm sorry Emma, I hope you can be happy again.”

 

            “Thank you Kylie. Thank you for trying to apologize. I'm starting to feel better.”

 

            “I'm glad, I'm still so sorry.”

 

            “Well Kylie, let’s go back to my place. We can try to have some fun.”

 

            Kylie grabbed Emma and pulled her into her arms, deeply kissing her.

 

            Emma was taken back, but immediately gave into Kylie's advance, kissing her back. The girls tongues played, and they made the soft sounds of love. Emma tugged Kylie, falling on her back in the process. Kylie, returned the kiss and brought her hand from Emma's hip to her ass, kneading it with a free hand and running her other hand to Emma's right breast. Emma in the meantime, was focused on tasting every part of Kylie's mouth.

 

            Emma felt odd, and felt like the ground was shrinking under her, and like Kylie was suddenly gone, opening her eyes, she noticed that she was now much taller. Kylie grew her to over a mile in height, and Kylie stood on her nipple, holding it and licking it. Suddenly the nerves kicked in and Emma bucked hard.

 

            Kylie almost flew, but held onto Emma's enormous nipple. Growing again, she grew to match the larger giantess’s height. Kylie lied on top of Emma and rubbed her all over. The enormous lesbians began to get more intense, and began rolling over each other, in a fight to lead the lovemaking encounter.

 

            Meanwhile in the town of Gordon. It was a night like any other, until the ground started shaking. People turned on their radio’s, looking for a report of an earthquake. But it never came, what did come were shadows. Shadows on the horizon.

 

            In the distance the people could see what looked like moving mountains. A very strange sight, that was getting much, much closer. The people didn't know what to expect, but soon they were in the split-second shadow of the backside of an enormous woman.

 

            Only a few could comprehend what the town was looking at. It was an ass. A perfectly proportioned, soft round ass, which stretched 2000 feet into the sky.

 

            The town, and all its tiny population was eliminated under Emma's ass. Victims of lesbian lovemaking, and the girls were completely unaware of the town, nor the fact that they had unknowingly annihilated it.

 

            The excitement that was building inside Kylie was enormous, she was going to explode, and she was going to blame Emma for being amazing. They continued to kiss and knead each other. Tracing the lines of their bodies, exploring the literally miles of terrain on the surface of their skin.

 

            Then Kylie orgasmed, at the precise moment that Emma climaxed, the energy of which lit the forest underneath them on fire.

 

            Both girls breathed deeply, lying in the impact crater they had produced. Once their breathing starting normalizing they looked each other deep in the eyes.

 

Then Emma stood up and took Kylie's hand, helping to pull her to her feet.

 

            The enormous girls walked arm in arm to the border of the city and shrunk back to normal, returning to Emma's apartment.

 

            Upon arriving they quietly entered, as to not disturb Emma's sleeping roommates. Emma took Kylie to her room and guided her to the bed, turning on the lamp.

 

            Kylie “I need your love. I need you now.” she said as she dropped her clothes on the ground. Standing before her girlfriend, she pounced on top of her, embracing her into a full make out. Emma was surprised and excited, returning the kiss with bestial vigor. Taking Kylie's face into her hands for a short moment before a surprising dizziness.

 

            Emma looked up, and up, all she could see was two enormous mounds of flesh. Kylie's breasts. Looking down she saw a toned stomach and receding hips and legs, appearing to be hundreds of feet away. Panic suddenly sunk in “Please don't hurt me Kylie!”

 

            Her lips approached, and suddenly puckered covering the tiny girl in a warm kiss. “I won't, I love you and I just want you to be small right now. She lifted herself, and lightly rubbed a nipple across her, before lifting Emma and flipping onto her back.

 

            Softly kissing the tiny girl, Kylie started to shrink herself, to embrace her tiny lover. Reaching about twice the height of Emma, Kylie pulled Emma in to spoon and rest, as the girl's had had a long, and eventful day.

 

            They kissed each other’s bodies softly, and passionately massaged, closing in on sleep. In her dreams, Emma was a giantess, as it should be.

Chapter End Notes:

Emma has discovered, and chosen to accept the life she know possesses.

Hopefully this is good! :)

~Kaizori~