- Text Size +

There was no noise in the house and Kylie slept, undisturbed.

 

No noise, lots of light, and no… alarm…

 

Kylie sprung up, “Shit, I’m late for work!”

 

Kylie jumped out of bed and ran to the shower to get clean, before throwing on a black pencil skirt and a light blue blouse, and donning her black open-toed high heels. She ran, as fast she could in her cute outfit, to the train.

 

Kylie soon walked through the office door of her company, Walker Revenue Inc. where she was employed as a receptionist. Fortunately, her hour of absence had gone unnoticed, and she was able to take her seat without issue.

 

Sitting at her desk she could she out the large front windows to the office park beyond. She would watch people meander, laughing at the stupidity of some, and the insolence of others.

 

However she saw something around noon which disturbed her. Infuriated her. A worker from the office in the neighboring plaza, a chauvinistic man who often terrorized one of her good friends from the office, Kyle. Kyle was a small man, not scrawny, just short, and not a violent type, but this other asshole would intimidate and annoy Kyle at any chance he had.

 

She knew because she watched at least one of these exchanges each day. The man would essentially block Kyle from advancing to the office, and he would do the whole, need your lunch money shtick, which honestly is immature, but works when you are double someone's mass, and you are talking to a recent high school grad.

 

Kylie wanted to help Kyle, because this was honestly stupid, he worked hard, and he was an excellent person, he just wasn't assertive. She suddenly realized that she could, she thought it through. Knowing Kyle, if she grew him he would still be submissive, and if she shrunk the other guy it would cool him off, but questions might be asked.

 

But if she confronted him now, and made it clear that Kyle is off-limits it might be a big enough impression to change behavior. Kylie walked out the front door, not telling anyone because this would only take a moment.

 

She confidently strode toward Kyle and the man, whose name she would soon finally learn.

 

Poor Kyle was stammering out, “Look, Jim, I need to go to work, and I have nothing for you.”

 

Responding, Jim said, “Well, I'm sorry, then you just won't be on-time, and I can laugh as you continue to get in trouble.”

 

Kyle muttered under his breath, “I am so tired of this shit.”

 

Jim continued, “Well you might want to think about doing what I say.”

 

Kylie approached and slid right between Jim and Kyle, sizing up the large man before her, he was about 6 foot 2, and this height commanded a full 10 inches over Kylie, in her heels. She entered with a sly smile worn because she knew how this would turn out.

 

Jim spoke first, “Well who is the sexy lady Kyle?”

 

Kylie responded for Kyle, “The pretty lady is Kyle's friend, Kylie, and you will not call me sexy again.”

 

“I'll call you sexy if I want, nothing you can do about it.” Jim spat.

 

Kylie sighed deeply, turning and balling her right fist, “I really wish you had been smarter about this, Jim, but no you had to be an ass.” Kylie turned quickly, implanting her powerful fist into his gut. Normally he would have laughed, but instead he doubled over in pain, as Kylie had made herself about 6 times stronger then she normally would be.

 

Kylie turned to Kyle, “Back up sweetheart, I'll take care of this.” He nodded with a smile on his face.   

 

Jim recovered, and came at Kylie, “You Bitch!” He unfurled all his energy in a punch aimed for Kylie's face, which she intercepted with her svelte hand and stopped effortlessly.

 

Jim was shocked, and surprised further when with a light twist of her wrist she snapped his wrist and put him on the floor. She then kicked his groin, possibly doing permanent damage, and judging by the following howl, she probably did.

 

Putting her tiny elbow in his back, she spoke, “Jim, you will never bother Kyle again, if he tells me you have, we will have this conversation again. I am watching from our office, and if I see you being a chauvinistic ass again, I will come and remind you that I am stronger, and better than your sorry ass.

 

Kylie stood and rubbed some of the dust off her pencil skirt, turning back she said with finality, “Don't get up for a while.”

 

Kylie walked to Kyle and took his arm, escorting him to the office.

 

He spoke first, “Kylie, that was insane, thank you so much, I don't know how to thank you.”

 

Kylie laughed, “Don't worry about it sweetie, I'm just glad I made an impression.”

 

Kyle sighed deeply, “I don't think he will ever live that down, he just got destroyed by a little girl in high heels.”

 

Kylie smiled, glad that she had helped, thinking about how mild her response had been. She could have just shrunk the man and ground him to dust beneath her heel…

 

Kyle opened the door and Kylie thanked him, after all, it was the least he could do!

 

Kylie imagined all the things she could have done to Jim, and how amazing it would have felt.

 

She really wanted that level of power again.

 

She wanted to dominate something.

 

Then maybe swallow the moon.

Chapter End Notes:

~Kaizori~