- Text Size +

Myri awoke late in the morning to the soft breathing of her Goddess beneath her. She had not yet awoken, so Myri decided to get out of the pocket and look around.

 

She just crawled in a direction because she had no bearings to navigate by, and she found, the lint in her pocket, so she turned around and found the way to the outside world.

 

The room was lit well by the windows on the east wall, the sun shone radiantly into the room. It illuminated all the furniture with a soft white light, and the ceiling was brightened by the direct yellow rays of the sun.

Myri looked to the face of her Goddess and beheld Ali’s beauty. Her blonde hair cascaded out around her face and under her breasts, surrounding Myri from where she was standing. Her moderate eyebrows were perfectly trimmed and her eyelashes relatively longer than any woman she'd ever seen.

 

Her lips were massive, and Myri thought "If I fall in there... that's just it, the end."

 

Just as she thought that, her mouth opened as she took her first waking breath of the day. Ali’s breast rose with the far larger air intake, knocking Myri to her feet. Alliana then opened her eyes, she looked at her chest to see the inch tall girl lying on her back.

 

"Good morning sweetie, sleep well?"

 

Myri pondered the situation, and responded by saying, "Different, but in a good way."

 

Alliana smiled and then proceeded to offer breakfast to the tiny woman. Whom, of course, accepted it, knowing she would need energy. Ali stretched out her hand and offered it to Myri, who earnestly climbed aboard.

 

Ali swung her legs out of bed and placed them in her slippers.

 

Standing to her full height, Myri felt like her was on top of the world. On top of a Goddess' hand anyways.

 

She walked to her kitchen, and opened the fridge with her free hand. Grabbing the Orange Juice and placing it on the counter. She also brought out a bagel and cream cheese, and proceeded to spread it on the inner surface of the bagel.

 

Myri watched intently as Ali manipulated the utensils which were eight or nine times longer than her. It was an incredible sight, what must have been semi-truck loads of cream cheese were tossed about like nothing. She realized that this line of thought was kind of silly since the utensils were not big, she was just tiny. But it was fascinating all the same. Alliana placed a drop of Orange Juice on a plate with a crumb of the bagel and called Myri to get on the plate.

 

Vaulting over the edge she got to work on breakfast. Myri noticed that she could drink from the drop by siphoning off the surface, but the surface tension was enough to keep it in place, and the crumb was basically a giant bagel to Myri.

 

It was certainly a successful breakfast.

 

"Now Myri, today's challenge is much more fun, and a little less dangerous. You aren't really likely to die, but you can still be injured if you are careless. I would recommend not being stupid."

 

Myri nodded vehemently in agreement.

 

"Your job is simple." The Goddess stood to her full height as she spoke, and removed her robe from around herself revealing a silky red brasserie and matching ribbon panties, both tied decoratively being her.  "You must, somehow climb your Goddess, and touch one of my nipples."

 

Nothing but her underwear. Myri was in a trance, there she sat, with a crumb for breakfast, in front of a 400 foot tall Goddess who wanted her to climb and touch her nipple.

 

That was fine with Myri.

 

"I'm ready! Myri screamed, as she ran to the edge of the countertop. She jumped and grabbed ahold of one of the ribbons on the left side of the panty, and used it as a rope to climb to the edge of the panty. As she reached the waistline a giant finger came and held her to her Goddesses hip.

 

"You didn't let me finish love. I will be walking and doing what I normally do, so that will be the majority of the challenge... So, have fun!" she started walking toward the stairs.

 

The climb was markedly harder with the sway of her hips as she walked, but Myri made the best of it. She carefully made her way to the small of her back, by clinging to the elastic of her silky panties. Once she was between her cheeks, she clamped down and held on waiting for her to be in the perfect position to make progress.

 

Meanwhile, Alliana was looking around her living room for the remote for the TV. She checked under the pillows on the couch and around the edges of the room. She thought it might be on top of her bookcase. So she extended her arms and got on her tiptoes. Reaching her hands to run them along the top and look for the remote.

 

This action threw Myri out from her dug in place in Ali’s waistband, Myri was hanging out of her panties, and she screamed, she certainly did not want to fall 220 feet, so she just tried to hang on.

 

When Alliana realized the remote had not been placed on the bookcase, she relaxed and returned to her normal posture Myri climbed back up to the top of the waistband and climbed back in.

 

She was able to breathe a sigh of relief. While Myri got her wits about her, Alliana thought she saw the remote under the couch. She lowered herself to her knees and, purposefully, and sensually bent over to see if that remote was under the couch. It was indeed there.

 

It was also the perfect opportunity for Myri to make a move, Ali’s colossal ass was high in the air, Myri took a deep breath, hoping that Ali would stay in this position long enough to make her move. Myri made a running start and sprinted to the large red bow which held Ali's bra together. When she was halfway there, Ali had gotten the remote, and she began her ascent.

Myri realized that Ali's back would not be safe, or downhill for that matter, for long. She pushed harder. Up the increasingly steep incline. As the climb was swiftly becoming too steep, Myri leaped, and just barely reached a thread of the bow. She wrapped her arm into the thread, and held on. Ali was moving rapidly, and she wanted the storm to calm before she made any more progress.

Ali had completed her current objective, and now she wanted to relax, so she decided to sit on the couch and watch a program. So, she spun around and plopped down onto the couch.

 

Myri was flung to her left side, and Ali’s back came crashing down behind her. Myri was pinned between the bow and the couch. But she was fine.

 

"Ali, you did that on purpose." she muttered under her breath.

 

She returned the complaint, "Yeah, but you’re not hurt, silly." surprising Myri, who clearly hadn’t learned from yesterday, thought she wouldn't be able to hear her speech.

 

Myri clambered up between the bow and the couch until the bow retreated behind Alliana's back. It was just a short jump to the wire of her bra.

 

The tiny girl moved hand over hand to the front of Alliana's enormous body. Myri looked up at the mountain of a breast before her. Ali’s ponderous breasts towered 30 feet over her. Myri had just slept upon one, but seeing them from this angle, was exciting. It was also humbling.

 

She kept staring, and the enormous girl seemed to be breathing in, in an unusual pattern.

 

Ali knew the reason for her strange breathing, she felt a sneeze coming on. She tried to prevent it, but alas, she wasn't able to and she let out a cute little sneeze.

 

However, to Myri, little was a relative term. Little sneeze to a little woman is hurricane force winds. Myri was blown away from her grip and she rolled onto Alliana's stomach. She rolled faster and faster until she reached her navel, where the incline decreased. Myri continued down until she slid straight into Alliana's panties. Her momentum carried her right up to her clitoris.

 

Myri was relieved that she wasn't hurt, and she was transfixed on the pristine womanhood that she was sitting upon. Ali’s labia were twice as long as she was. Much less the fact that her vagina was a literal cavern to the tiny girl.

 

She decided to try to move back up, despite the shaking from Alliana's laughing, she didn't seem to be going anywhere. Myri climbed out of Ali's panties and looked up at her.

She was looking down at her, trying to keep a straight face. But she couldn't. She burst out laughing.

 

Myri put her hands on her hips, and widened her stance, which normally might have been intimidating, but to the Goddess, it was just cute. "Is something funny there Ali?"

 

"It's intense Ali, but I'm glad you are enjoying youself."

 

"Keep trying, I'm going to keep watching TV." At this point Ali looked away and relaxed. Myri started climbing again, higher and higher, toward the twin peaks above her. Upon reaching the wire of Ali’s bra again, Myri climbed through the valley and tried to follow the inside of the wire to get on top of her enormous right breast. She reached her arm under the wire, which was about as thick as an I-Beam to the tiny lady. When Ali decided to shift positions, she shifted and twisted to the right, and flung Myri over the wire, but her arm was still stuck.

 

The pressure of her own weight was stressing her arm, Myri screamed and cried out in pain, but her panic was not yet over. Ali then adjusted her bra, her slight tug on the wire snapped Myri's left arm.

 

She screamed and yelled, but couldn't do anything about it. The pain she was feeling overwhelmed her senses as her arm was crushed by another tug. Myri panicked and tried to push up through the fabric. Her panicked motion tugged the severely damaged arm out of the wire.

 

Myri looked back and saw her obliterated limb. She had tears in her eyes and was leaving a trail of bright red blood. She pushed and pushed, as hard as her tiny body could push. Just as she was about to pass out from blood loss, her right arm touched Ali’s nipple.

 

Her rock hard nipple.

 

Myri realized that she was turned on by this, and then she passed out from the pain and blood loss.

 

The fabric was pulled away and Ali's breast exposed. She had a look of severe concern upon her face. She gingerly lifted the tiny girl away from her breast and placed her on the coffee table.

 

A look of concentration appeared upon Alliana's face as she focused her powers to heal Myri. She looked close and Myri's arm began to unfold into a natural position. The bleeding stopped and Myri's eyes opened.

 

What happened?" Myri asked

 

"You got hurt, by a minute action of a Goddess."

 

Myri lifted her hand and looked in shock at the healed appendage.

 

"How?" she stammered

 

"I'm a Goddess, remember? I healed you, and I promise this was an important lesson, think about it, and we will discuss it later.”

 

"Learned? What should I have learned?" she inquired

 

"You've experienced what it is to be crushed and tossed about by a Goddess. You've experienced the pain of being completely unable to defend yourself." she paused "It's a hard lesson, but you've learned it well." She concluded, smiled at her tiny girlfriend.

 

Alliana reached to Myri and placed her left index finger on her cheek, gently stroking it, and Myri grew 2 inches, three times her previous size. She thanked her and relaxed, knowing she passed 2 of the 3 challenges that she needed to endure.

 

            Ali connected her eyes with Myri’s, "Are you ready for the final challenge little one?"

 

            Myri responded with a vehement, "Yes!"

Chapter End Notes:

Another Challenge. Remember to review and let me know what you like, and if you would like to see anything specific.

Unless it is morbidly gorey or super sexual I would love the input.

~Kaizori~