- Text Size +

Arriving home, Ali and Myri were worn out, but obviously horny, “Come on Myri.”

 

“What Ali?”

 

Ali stormed down the stairs to the basement, “I have a feeling it is time to pay a debt.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

Ali pulled Myri into the special room. “Tyler, I want to find him and give him something.”

 

“Oh, that waiter who paid our drinks.”

 

“Yes, him!” Ali turned to Myri, “Watch this!” Ali searched through a list which appeared in the air, looking for one name from among many.

 

She smiled, apparently she had found it.

 

The room began to glow, and suddenly the Goddesses were viewing Tyler’s room. He was sitting in bed, reading on his phone, alone.

 

“He can’t see us, we’re only observing.” Ali explained.

 

“That’s cool! What are you going to do then?”

 

Ali laughed, “Make his night, much, much better.” She waved her hand and it was so…

 

---------

 

Tyler was spending another night alone, when he heard a sound in the hall.

 

A rustling, and what sounded like footsteps. He instantly dropped behind his bed, searching for his baseball bat to defend himself.

 

His worry was legitimate, but unfounded, when the door opened his jaw hit the ground. It was a beautiful woman, who glowed in the darkness of the hall, glorious and powerful, she crouched to clear the door and stood to her full 10 foot tall stature, she wore a short yellow dress, which hung from only one strap on her left side and draped down, covering to her mid-thigh.

 

“Who are you?” Tyler squeaked at the enormous woman.

 

The woman strode to Tyler’s side, lifting him into a big warm hug. “I am a gift, you pleased a Goddess tonight with your kindness, and she has given me to you.”

 

Tyler was stunned, speechless, “What do you mean, mine?”

 

The woman laughed, “I am yours, I can become anyone, be anything for you, care for you, ensure you must never again work, or stress.” She smiled again, “If you want I will care for your every need.”

 

Tyler blinked, and blinked again.

 

“Only one rule, here at home, I will be your Goddess, not mean or hurtful, just powerful and caring.”

 

Again, more blinking.

 

She laughed again, “Think about it, but just enjoy tonight, what shall you name me?”

 

He seemed to awaken to this question, “Yrel?”

 

“World of Warcraft?”

 

Tyler immediately blushed, for having revealed his sexual obsession in his first real response to his new Goddess.

 

“I accept this name.” Yrel arched her back, morphing her form effortlessly into that of Exarch Yrel, a powerful Draenei, a pair of smooth, arched horn extended from her head, and long blue tendrils from her neck, growing another 2 feet in the process, finishing her transformation, her feet molded into a pair of hooves, which were close to a foot in diameter.

 

Tyler simply had his boner get more eager, as the newly minted Yrel pulled him in, “I have become your fantasy, now you shall be mine.”

 

Tyler shrunk into her hands, down to about a foot in height.

 

He was even more turned on, he was being held by a powerful woman, and from what he could tell, was about to be violently stuffed into her dripping sex.

 

“And you are about to experience the best sex any man can have.”

 

Yrel expertly maneuvered her human dildo to her sex, plunging him inside, and pulling him out, over and over again.

 

“Find a way to breathe tiny one.” Yrel whispered in his mind.

 

At first, Tyler could not breathe, and the power which had suddenly entered his life was stimulating him more and more, as he gasped for air each time he was pulled out, he captured a rhythm, saving him from a confusing wet death.

 

His sexual desire was not turned off however, this sudden violent sexual encounter had unlocked a deep desire built into every human male. The desire to be dominated by a woman, the fulfillment of which made him more sexually pleased then any fulfillment he could achieve on his own.

 

“Feel your capacity for true pleasure.” She whispered.

 

Tyler started to crave domination.

 

He loved the fact that he was just a tool for Yrel’s pleasure, that he was nothing more than a dildo, it made him happy, and he was so, so fucking hard.

 

Yrel didn’t whisper this time. “I know you are turned on, kick you tiny little man!”

 

The motion rubbed his tiny member all over, and he was ready to go, and when Yrel kicked into high gear, ultimately shoving Tyler entirely into her sex, which caused him to orgasm, and his kicking motion caused her to orgasm immediately afterward, launching him onto the bed in a flood of her passion.

 

Yrel laid back on the floor, and Tyler was in a pool of feminine juice.

 

They just breathed.

 

Tyler was wide eyed, but ventured the capacity to speak, “Yrel, I know I just met you, but I love you.”

 

She smiled, “I know.”

 

"Please be my Goddess."

 

Yrel laughed, "Of course tiny one, I am yours."

 

And Tyler was happy.

 

-------

 

The Goddesses Myri and Ali were in a similar situation to Tyler and Yrel, upon seeing their sexual passion start to play out, Myri had decided to use Ali as a dildo, because she could.

 

“So you think Tyler liked his gift?” Ali inquired of her larger woman.

 

“I liked you inside me, I hope he loved being inside her.”

 

Ali laughed, “I think he did.”

 

“It was perfect.” Myri mumbled.

 

“Which, ours or theirs?”

 

Myri’s speech was getting more unintelligible. “Yes.”

 

Ali stood up and realized that Myri had fallen asleep on her.

 

Laughing, Ali grew to her normal height, and Ali laid her hand on Myri’s enormous hip, and shrunk her down nice and small before picking her up and carrying her to bed.

Chapter End Notes:

This one was a little different for me. No idea why.

Fun though, I am fucking jealous of these women getting to use a human dildo.

Anyways, enjoy, review, all that nonsense.

~Kaizori~