- Text Size +

Ali awoke to bright light streaming through the window, she was entangled in the arms of her lover, and felt light and free. Happy.

She carefully removed herself from the pretzel twist she and Myri had formed, turning to get out of bed.

The clock informed her of the lateness of her arousal, it was 3 in the afternoon. Just then there was a loud “thud” behind her, Myri had rolled over and fallen out of bed.

“Owww.”

Myri raised herself, and looked at the clock, “Hell, today is gone, let’s go back to bed.”

Ali laughed, “No, I have a better idea, let’s go to Everest.”

“The Mountain? Damn.”

“No Myri, the club. It’s a nice place, if you ignore some of the people who lurk around it.”

Myri sat next to Ali, taking her arm, “Oh, I suppose you would like protection then.”

“From you? That’s silly.”

Myri just stood and walked away.

Ali shouted, “Where are you going?”

“Where do you think I’m going, the last thing I ate was some city dust, I need something that isn’t literally microscopic.”

Ali soon followed, remembering that she hadn’t eaten, and was indeed famished. Upon entering the kitchen, surprised at the plate sitting on the counter. A turkey sandwich just sitting there. “Myri, since when do you make me food?”

Myri waved back at her, not turning from her own food, “Since today, you’re welcome.”

Ali grabbed the plate, kissing Myri on the cheek before sitting down to eat as well. “Well thank you sweetie.”

“So we are headed to the club tonight Ali?”

“Yeah, I think I would be fun to go to the club.”

“Well we should get ready then Ali, because if you are thinking of the same place I’m thinking, that’s a two hour drive.”

“Myri, you are a Goddess, it could be a two minute walk.”

“Goddess Ali, I’d rather not make gigantic heel prints and get famous for having big feet.”

Ali kissed Myri on the cheek again, “You don’t need to grow to have big feet sweetie.”

As Ali walked away Myri slapped her on the ass.

Ali only responded with playful angry eyes.

Returning to her room, Ali looked through the closet, she was torn on what to wear, and she wanted to be provocative, get some guys to want her just so she could turn them down. She held a sleeveless flared black mini-dress in her left hand and a sweetheart blue dress which fell to the ground, but had a revealing slit running all the way up her left leg.

Myri wrapped her arms around Ali, surprising her, “Wear the black dress,” Myri grabbed Ali’s ponderous tits and whispered, “It makes your boobs look nice.”

“As long as you wear heels.” Ali whispered back.

“You’d better wear heels too dammit!”

Ali rolled her eyes, “Of course I’m wearing heels.” Turning back to her closet, Ali pulled out the number her girlfriend had requested. Realizing Myri was still behind her she spun, and chased her, “Go get dressed, I don’t need your supervision.”

Running away Myri just laughed.

Later in the evening the girls were finally ready, and by extension, ready to reveal themselves to each other.

Myri entered the kitchen first, covered in a big coat, waiting for Ali to emerge from the stairs. Myri was stunned at the beauty which entered, Myri could see that Ali was wearing her favorite dress, it had thin suggestive straps holding it up to her voluptuous chest. Falling down tight on her curves, it extended to her knee on the left side and to the mid-thigh on her right. With some light pleating to accentuate the beautiful hips underneath the fabric. Ali also wore a small silver necklace and knee-high heeled boots.

Ali’s boots raised her height from her normal 5’ 11” to a stunning 6’ 4”.

“Incredible look sweetie, I love the boots, and I love your hair.” Myri placed her hand sensually on Ali’s shoulder, displaying her newly manicured nails.

Ali got closer to her now shorter girlfriend, and when she was mere inches away she asked, “What do you like about it hun?”

Embracing her woman, Myri whispered in Ali’s ear, “I love the way your highlights make it flow, and how it is focused on the left side, making the right appear much shorter.” Myri pulled her in tightly, “I know it symbolizes your power.” Myri trailed off, connecting her lips with Ali’s in a soft, but passionate kiss.

Clearly turned on, Ali pulled on the coat Myri was covered with, to help her out of it.

Graciously accepting, Myri spun out of the coat to reveal her blue and white party dress. It was one of Ali’s favorites, and Myri knew that, she wanted to turn her on all night if she could.

The dress was a tight strapless item, which hugged the trim woman tightly. It fell to just above her hips, where the fabric exploded out, falling further and further out ending at just above her knees, with at least a foot of radius to it.

Ali moaned lightly.

“What was that Ali?”

“N-nothing, at, at all.”

Swaying her hips to make the fabric flow, Myri turned and pulled out a pair of knee-high converse heels from a drawer. “I need to be as tall as my girlfriend, being outclassed would just be embarrassing.”

Slipping the heels on, Myri now matched Ali’s height.

Wrapping her arm around Ali, Myri pulled her stunned lady-friend to her truck.

Myri slid into the driver’s seat, grateful for the height of her truck, because with these heels Ali’s car would be difficult.

Ali peeked and stared most of the ride.

So did Myri.

Parking was no big deal, most of the spots were full, so to avoid door dings, Myri parked a little farther down the road. The girls walked arm in arm, in the dark.

This would have been no big deal if it weren’t for the men watching from a nearby alleyway.

------

Ryan and Ted thought they had found the jackpot, two beautiful, unaware women.

Their plan was simple, surround and take them away.

Ryan approached from behind and Ted crossed the girl’s path from the side, blocking them into a wall.

Ted’s voice boomed, “Where are you ladies headed?”

Ali responded with a laugh, “Up to Everest, want to come?”

“No, I think I have a better plan for the evening.” Ted grabbed Ali’s arm, as Ryan grabbed Myri “What’s your name.”

Ali was unfazed by this clear violation of her personal space and stared straight into his eyes. “My name is Ali, and you get only one warning, let go of me.”

The men laughed, beginning to try to pull the girls along with them. There was only one problem, they were as solid as concrete.

Ted looked up into the eyes of Ali as Ryan was stuck looking at Myri. They had been shrunk down to a height of less than an inch. Holding them out the girls discussed quietly the fate of the men.

This was the moment when Ted and Ryan realized, they fucked up.

Chapter End Notes:

This one took me awhile to write! I had some ideas, but the dialogue just didn't come easy, so it's relatively inconsistent, but it got me where I wanted to be. :)

Reviews are appreciated, I love to read feedback <3

~Kaizori~