- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the wait, I was sick -.-;;

Allison looked at herself in the mirror, her blue eyes taking in the form she hoped was to Isabelle's liking. The titanic blonde had chosen for her newfound Mistress's scenario a simple cotton buttondown, plaid with blue and white stripes. Two buttons lay undone, revealing the faintest trace of a white lace bra that served well to push her bountiful chest up and together. At this, Ally had to grin; a company existed that specifically made lingerie for titans. Who had thought to do that?

The shirt tied off at her ribs, leaving the gentle hourglass of her waist to bare. Without much to do some of the time, Ally took pride in her workouts, even though they sometimes were felt for miles beyond the apartment complex. For her bottom half, the blonde had chosen a soft black skirt, one of her prized pieces - there was enough satin here to blanket a house. She inspected herself, twirling in place, watching the enormous skirt trail behind her.

It had been so long since she'd had someone. The other titans she knew were crass, violent and took advantage of humanity in some way or the other. Allison tried not to, but she always ended up breaking something. If God was going to make her this big, did He have to make her this clumsy?! The thought was a daily one in her mind. The urge to impress Isabelle was forefront and prominent. Ally quickly applied a coat of lip gloss, pink and shiny, as well as eye liner to top it off. Putting a finger to her chin, she considered Isabelle's second edict.

The ropes for a gargantuan net were easy enough, but little tools Isabelle could use to punish her with...obviously, the human had her own toys, whatever they may be - the idea made Ally's hairs stand on end with electric anticipation - but she'd specifically asked for things of Ally's she could use. More humiliatory, she had to admit. She'd barely known the woman a month and already she was making Ally's heart race.

The lip gloss. Isabelle could probably lift that. Ally's eyes roamed get her dresser and bedstand as the minute grew closer. Maybe...her lighter? She wondered if Isabelle would be that cruel. Oh! Her apartment keys. She snatched those up and deposited them in the breast pocket of her tight shirt.

Ally blushed at her own thoughts as she began to rope herself up - well, at least I've had a lot of practice. Many a lonely night, the blonde had tied herself up to enhance her masturbatory pleasures, dreaming about being forced to be cruel by a taller, sexier titan. The fact that her newest Mistress was a human was somehow hotter - she owned by raw force of personality.

The door opened quietly, and Ally scooted forward. Her arms and legs were bound tightly in coarse white rope, and the ropes wrapped around her thighs, up her back, and around her neck. Trembling with both fear and anticipation, she lay upon the floor, pretending to struggle, and bit her lip hard.

Two minutes to go.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!