- Text Size +

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at Holly who covered herself in a green piece of clothing with black splotches on it. “We need to get the perfume, lets go.”


“Hold on.” I said, wrapping the black piece of clothing she gave me around my waist. She grabbed my arm and soon I followed behind her. “Where is it?”


“The purse on the nightstand. See it?”


I noticed it and we started to run faster.


“Get the perfume, push it off onto the clothes pile. I know Trish, she wouldn’t bother cleaning up after herself.”


Then we ran even faster. I stayed a bit behind and watched her ass move as we ran. Soon we reached the nightstand and climbed up first. I turned around and grabbed her hand and pulled her up. We climbed the purse and jumped in. “There it is!” she yelled.


We walked over to it. “Wait a second. This isn’t it.” she said.


“What!?”


“Shit. I thought she put it in her purse.”


“Are you serious?”


“Look, it was a guess. Now we have to get out and act like nothing happened.”


We started to climb out and soon we jumped off the table and onto the bed. We ran back as fast as we would and I instead fell back and admired her ass. “I know what you are doing. Look, we have to be serious.”


“Well, I’m just trying to enjoy it while it last.” I joked. She stopped in front of me, stopping me. She gave me a look and grabbed onto my penis and squeezed it hard. A sudden jolt of pain struck me, “Ow! What is up with you two and squeezing my dick!” She let go and smiled. “If we can get out of this fine, you can keep enjoying it.” We continued running. Soon we reached where we were. “Act natural. Sit on the edge with me.”


We sat down on the edge and dangled my feet. “Look, I have a plan. You have to follow it.”


I nodded my head in agreement. “What is it?”


“You will have to go with her.”


“Didn’t I already go through enough!”


“Look. She’ll be gone for about less than a hour. I need time to grab the other bottle of perfume.”


“There's another one?”


“Yes. It is extremely far away too, all the way downstairs. I can’t remember where though. It’ll take some time for me to get it, with my size.”


“So where do I come into this?”


“If you go and please her, you’ll be buying me some time.” Look. You’ll be back to normal and gone. I may lose my job and my boyfriend if I don’t grow back.”


Few seconds later Trish came back with a black lace dress with sleeves. We stopped talking. She seemed beautiful and I noticed her breasts seemed smaller as they were squashed by her tight dress and my guess a sports bra. It was short, only going down to her upper thighs. “Seems a little short” Holly added.


“Fine with me and the guys.” she snapped.


I didn’t complain.


“Alright. I’ll be gone and you two will have some fun. I’ll be back. Chao!”


She then grabbed the purse, brought it down to her thigh and turned around. Then I felt something push me. I fell off the bed and landed directly onto the purse, falling in. I guess I was going along with the plan after all. Soon she turned into the bathroom and dumped all beauty products into the purse, even a tampon. “Oh great,” I said, dodging all of the incoming objects. Soon she was down the stairs and out the door.


I couldn’t see anything when she zipped up her purse. I tried to make myself comfortable with the little room I had, being squished against her makeup. I moved around a bit and soon was in a comfortable position when I heard the car unlock. I thought to myself how was I going to buy time. What was she doing first of all hit my head. She was dressed elegantly so I assumed she must’ve been heading out to eat. I moved around the purse squeezing by most of the junk until I got to her phone. I’ll check her messages! I pushed the phone down and it fell down laying on its back. It was an iPhone, but not sure which one. I climbed up and pressed down with my feet on the home button. It turned off, asking for a numerical passcode.


“Damn it.” I said under my breath.


I tried 1234 pressing down one number with both of my hands. Wrong.


9876. Wrong.


1928. Wrong, then wrong again. Then another wrong, disabling it for a minute. “My luck.” I thought. What could it be? I sat there thinking and thinking. Then a minute passed, asking for the passcode once more. I said screw it and tried a bizarre combination.


8008.


Click! It worked! “You’ve got to be kidding”. Then I used both of my hands pressing onto the message app. I noticed three contacts, one name Boo-Boo, another Sam and one Ellen with unread messages. Still pressing with my hands, I looked into first Boo-Boo’s.


“reaady?” from Boo-Boo.


“Almost” replied Trish.


“text me where your almost there”


Nothing useful. I decided to check Sam.


“i’m omw” texted Trish.


“Be quick reservations at 5.”


“kk”


Ahah! So she is eating out. I then heard the zipper open. I ran for it and hid under some make-up junk. “The hell?” she said. I looked out from under the pile and saw the phone gone. Then her voice boomed, “I don’t remember leaving you open.” Luckily she placed it back in after a few seconds, but this time off. I heard the zipper close and I ran out from under my shelter. I turned on the phone again and entered the passcode. Soon I looked more detailed at her phone. I thought there wasn’t really much to do with it. Then I got bored. It felt like only a few minutes past since I was trapped in this damn purse. I gazed at her phone and opened up her camera. I selected her previous photos. Then bam! A nude of her popped up. She looked great expect her breast were smaller than before. I kept swiping through the phone, seeing even more nudes. Then I past through picture of animals, quotes and food. Soon I stumbled upon another nude. This time it wasn’t her. Or a girl. It was some skinny guy posing nude. I felt myself almost throw up but I closed the phone and sat back. “The hell.”