- Text Size +

I heard loud snoring when I opened my eyes only see the same blue thong. I was still trapped and my bet she was sleeping. This time it felt something pressing to her thong from the outside. She must’ve turned over and is sleeping on her stomach. I didn’t look back and decided it was the best time to escape. I pushed the thong apart with all my strength but it wouldn’t budge. I could then hear her snores be interrupted when I moved. “Gotta be quick..” I pushed my hand through her tight thong and it got out. Then I slowly moved the rest of my arm out. Then my leg. Soon half of my body was out, but I felt her thong press hard against my naked body. It felt awful. I pressed my head out of her thong and was putting my hand down on the cover to keep myself up. Slowly I squirmed my way out, laying on the bed. I looked up in front of me and saw her legs go down towards the end of the bed. I took some steps and looked back, seeing her massive ass with her blue thong almost glued to her. I turned around and started to dash for the end of the bed. While running I noticed the purse wasn’t there anymore but I couldn’t see much due to her long legs blocking my view from the rest of bed.


I could run farther and faster since I was taller than an inch and soon I reached the end of the bed and could see all around from peering over. I looked back and saw her feet not to far from me. I tried to spot the purse or even the perfume but no luck. The door was still open ran to the right side of the bed and peered down. The purse! It looked like it was knocked down and it spilled out its content. I almost fell off the bed when I heard her snore louder than before. I got myself back into it and shimmied down the bed using the cover. Soon I reached the purse and started to inspect the perfume. I couldn’t find the Jeffe one but I noticed the rest. Useless. I pondered what would I do next. Should I find Holly or the perfume I thought. I couldn’t get an answer because I heard movement. I dashed for underneath the bed and stayed underneath. I heard more and more creaking coming from the bed as Trish moved. Then I heard a yawn and no more creaking. “You’re.. You’re actually that small!” she yelled. Who was she talking to? I ran out from underneath the bed and kept running until I could see her. She was sitting on her knees holding something in her left hand. She was nude with only her thong still on I remembered. Her breast were huge and fat just hanging from her chest. It was Holly for sure, but see was too small I couldn’t see her standing out. “After all I did last.. Is this a dream?” she looked down and started to fondle with her breast. “Tell me this is a dream.. My breast are huge..” she said. I kept watching and listening and heard some sort of mumbling voice. It was Holly’s but I couldn’t hear her from all the way down here. “So that means.. I actually used you like.. And that boy..” I watched her right hand lower down her stomach and then looked as she opened her thong. I could only see from her stomach to her chest, noticing her head looking down at her crotch.


“Where is he!” she said.


“What did you do with him?” she said as I heard a smack coming from her thong when she closed it. I decided staying out was a bad idea. I dashed and ended up hiding underneath the bed once more.


“Wait, he shrunk too from that perfume.. And so must’ve you! And then he grew when he sprayed it.. Holly, where the hell do you get this perfume? Bigger breast and being able to shrink or grow?”


I couldn’t hear the mumbling anymore and only heard Trish’s voice. Then her tone turned angry.


“You had this for a few years! Oh my god.” What was going on and what was Holly saying?


“What? A fetish?”


I seriously needed to know what they were saying. I run back out and climbed my way up as I heard more mumbling soon the mumbling became audible. I reached the top and looked at her. Her ass was amazing as I could only see her back and a bit of her right breast. I could then hear better of what Holly was saying. “-I used on my boyfri-, or ex-boyfriend.”


“I knew it. Someone had to influence me.”


“I know and I regret it.”


“Regret it? I love it. Being a giantess to you and that boy. Last night was amazing. You know that I love the same fetish as you.”


Things were getting weird. She moved her left hand a little more and I could see Holly still nude standing on her palm looking at Trish.


“But you’re out of control!” Holly said.


“Excuse me? You deserved it after what you did. And your punishment isn’t over.”


“I’m your aunt for crying out loud! Listen to me!”


“Yeah, and you need to be punished as my aunt.”


Then she stopped talking and cupped her in her palm and started to move. “Shit” I said. Her legs moved out and I saw her feet coming straight at me. I braced for impact and than bam! Her right foot hit me, causing me to fall of the bed and slam myself into the purse. The impact didn’t hurt and luckily it wasn’t the ground. I looked up and saw her foot coming down. Then I saw her other foot. Then I looked up and saw her moving off the bed. Her left foot slammed down inches away from me. Then her other foot. I looked up in horror as she was standing over me, noticing her blue thong being stuck right up her ass. She moved away and I watched her ass jiggle with every step. I watched as she placed Holly on the dresser and started to adjust a pink sports bra on. “I knew having larger pairs would be helpful.” she said. Then she put on the grey shirt from the other day and a pair of skinny jeans. She started to move around and look for her socks. I was still frozen admiring her beauty from the purse when suddenly she walking right in front of me. She stared down and looked right through my puny soul. “There you are!” she said in glee. I looked up at her as her hand grabbed ahold of me, squeezing me. She squatted down and brought me closer to her face. “Whats your name?” she asked.


“Let me go and put me back to normal” I yelled.


“Woah there. You see who the one is in charge?” she then unsqueezed me and put in her palm. Soon her other hand came over and her middle finger and pointer finger grabbed ahold of penis. She then squeezed it as I screamed in pain. “Stop! Stop!” I pleaded.


“Not so tough?”


“Please, just let me be back to normal.” I pleaded again.


“Name.”


I felt my penis throb with pain and decided to actually listen. “Antonino. Now please-”


“Back to normal.. Fine!” she said with a smile. She squeezed me again in her fist and walked over to her dresser. I noticed Holly who stood there watching. She placed me on the dresser. I looked down and saw the floor. One wrong move and I was dead. I looked over at Holly. She was only an inch and she seemed incredible small, probably as tall as up to my knee. “I’m sorry.” she said. Sorry? Just sorry! For all of this! I looked away and watched Trish move her hands around. Soon she aimed the Jeffe perfume at me. “Back to normal, right?”


I shook my head yes.


She smiled and sprayed the perfume right at me. I closed my eyes and engulfed the great smell. I coughed a bit when I inhaled too much. “Open em!” she said.


I opened my eyes. She seemed taller! I looked at Holly and saw she was the same size as me! “I said normal!” I yelled in anger.


“Yeah, normal! You were normally an inch, remember?”


“No, five feet and eight inches! Thats normal!”


“Not for me..”


She laughed and looked down at my small cock.


“That is pretty small, but extremely cute. It wouldn’t please me.” she laughed again.


“Change me back!”


“Hmm. When I’m done with Holly.. And maybe you..” she winked.


“Me? You already used me!”


“But you didn’t enjoy it, only I did.” she laughed once more. I couldn’t stand it. I remained quiet for the time being. “Done? Good. Now, I have to class. I’m running late. Like almost an hour late. I’m almost dressed and I need to punish the both of you.”


“Why me?”


“You weren’t enjoying it!” she laughed again. I wanted to explode into rage but that would make things worse. “Now, I won’t do it yet. In a few minutes, yeah. Let me put my shoes on and I’ll get you two and we’ll head out.” She walked away and soon grabbed a pair of socks and shoes, sat down on the bed and started to put them on. I looked over at Holly was still nude, with her fat breast and beautiful figure. I couldn’t help but stare. She noticed and started to walk over. “Look. I’ll try to grow back, shrink her, and we can have some fun together. I know how to-”


“No, you look. I want to head home. My mother is prob-”


“She’s fine. I called her earlier yesterday when you went to the restroom.”


“What? How do you even know my las-”


“I do my research.” she smiled.


“On wha-”


“What are you two doing?” boomed Trish. I looked over and saw her massive figure blocking out my whole view. I looked up past her mountainous breast now. “Well?”


“Nothing” I replied.


“Better be nothing. Now, I’m going to take the Jeffe perfume just in case any followers wanna join please me. Let’s get going.”


She grabbed both of us in her one hand and I could feel myself squeezing against Holly’s body. I felt her breast squish against my chest. My penis slowly became erect and stabbed her leg. She giggled and grabbed it, squeezing it. It didn’t feel like pain but I felt the sensation. I didn’t notice what was going on but soon we were heading down the stairs. I looked into her eyes and soon saw her smile. She slowly let go and soon started to move her hand up and and down my erect penis. I was going to explode. She started to giggle. Then I noticed the front door. She opened it and walked towards the car door opening it. “Watch your fall!” She placed her hand a few feet away from the driver seat and opened her palm, causing us to fall out. I screamed in terror but bounced as I hit the seat. Soon I looked up and felt my penis still erect.. I watched as she bent over me with her breast dangling over in her tight grey shirt. She placed her backpack down on the driver’s seat and moved closer. She looked down at me. “Already excited? Give me a massage, will ya?” she said. Soon she climbed in and then her ass shadowed over me. I looked to my left and saw Holly in horror. She stood frozen as I did and braced. Soon the giant blue skinny jeans blocked my whole view. I only saw darkness and then my face was squished against her ass. I felt my back dig into the seat. Soon I was engulfed in her jeans and felt numb with her massive weight of her ass. I couldn’t move or anything and could barely breathe. “We’re off!” as I heard the engine turn on and the car moving. Minutes passed by as there was only silence.