- Text Size +

The girl was sort of the same skin as Holly but her hair was a sort of dark brown. I watched as she walked up. She was wearing a pink tank top with blue shorts that only covered her perfect ass. I was in shock. Another beautiful giantess. “Holly!” she yelled. It was louder. I started to climb in but pulled myself up to see the doorframe. Then, she walked in. Her breast were somewhat big, maybe B’s, but not as big as Holly’s. They were sticking out of her tanktop and you could easily see her cleavage. “That fucking bitch. Not even here. Takes my shit, ruins my night and isn’t home.” Then she walked more into the room. She got closer. “What the fuck? Is she that lazy?” as she looked down at the clothes. Oh god. Holly! She picked up the clothes and put them on the bed. Before she left, she looked at the perfume. “Oh no. Please.”


I peered over looking at her massive size. She was huge. Definitely taller than Holly and even taller than my regular size. She must’ve been 5’9”, an inch taller than me. She grabbed ahold of one of the perfumes. She looked at it and sprayed it on her hand, smelling it. She seemed satisfied with the smell and threw the perfume on the clothes. “She almost killed Holly!” I thought. She grabbed another bottle, sprayed it on her hand, and smelled it. She didn’t like the smell, “What the hell? Smells like some hooker.” she said. Then she grabbed another one but peered at it longer. “Jeffe? Spanish? Really?” then she placed it back down and grabbed another. I looked at it and it seemed familiar. It was the bigg-”Bom-boms?” she said before I finished my thought. “What the hell? Really? No wonder she had huge boobs.” Then she looked at it more. Then she sprayed it directly onto her breast. Seconds past by and nothing happened. Then she grabbed it on her hand and smelled it. She jerked her head as the smell seemed awful to her. Then she held on to her head. “Fuck my head.. Is. Is it working?” she said staring at her breast. Then I heard some noise. Tearing. They were expanding! I heard more tearing and then more. She kept holding on to her head moaning. I was suddenly turned on. Then I heard a louder tear. I looked up directly at her breast. Then I saw a hole. I could see through her bra and tanktop her fat breast. Then bam! She moaned as her  breast ripped through the tanktop, ripped from the collar to the stomach of her tanktop, exposing her chest. I watched as her bra fell right down onto the floor in two. She then tried to catch for air as her breast dangled out. My penis throbbed looking at her huge breast, that were bigger than Holly’s at this point. “Oh my god!” she moaned. She started to fondle with her newly sized breast but then ripped the rest of the tanktop, letting it fall to the floor. Her stomach and chest were nude and I was in enjoyment. She turned around and grabbed ahold of the grey t-shirt and put it on. Then I noticed something white around the collar. Holly!


She was holding on for dear life and the girl didn’t notice. The girl then caught her breath and grabbed the perfume. I jumped down into the purse as I saw her hand come towards it. “Oh god. Why I am so horny..” she said. The perfume dropped in. Then another. And then the last one. Then I felt movement as she grabbed the purse. I climbed up and peered over it, looking where we were going. We were walking down the hall and towards the closed door. She opened it. I looked and examined her room. There was the closet and a dresser to the left, the bed in the middle, a rug here and there, a table with a light and papers near the closet, some paintings, a bedside table and a fan. “Damn” I said. What the hell was going to happen?


She threw the purse on the bed and held on tight preparing for impact. The purse landed near the edge of it and I was almost flown out but I held on strong. I kept looking at her. Then I noticed Holly! She lost her grip and was sliding down the girl. She then slid down her shirt and slid off her breast, landing on the bed somewhat close to me. I saw her gasping for air. I was about to climb out but that would be dangerous. I watched the girl. She was looking around the room for something. I didn’t know what. “Where is it!” she kept saying while searching. She kept looking and looking but couldn’t find what she was looking for. She bent down on her knees and looked under the bed. “That bitch took it! She is literally ruining my life!” she said while under the bed. Then she got up and examined her bed. I looked at her eyes as they stopped staring at something. Then came a gasp. “What the hell!”


She noticed Holly! Then Holly got herself up and looked directly at the girl towering over her with her huge breast. “Holly! Is that.. You!”


Holly then yelled back, “Trish! Help me!”


“Help you? After what you did! You took my wallet, my damn didlo, ruined my night and I thought you left without telling me!”


“Trish, listen! I need help!”


“Fuck no. I found your perfume. And can you tell? My breast are huge, bigger than yours. I am sick and tired of having to be bossed around by you. I’m a senior for crying out loud, almost in college!”


“Trish. Don’t.”


“Don’t what?” There was a pause. Then Trish gave a bit of a smile. “Oh I know. Well, I’m still damn horny thanks to your perfume and my dildo’s gone. I guess.. I could use you..”


She then smiled as she slowly did a strip dance. She lifted her shirt up and her breast bounced down gasping for air. She giggled and started to fondle with her breast. Then she reached down below and unzipped her shorts. I could see her blue thong. Then she slowly got out of it and then got onto the bed. She put her back against the wall and spread her legs out. She looked at Holly who was in between her legs. She stood there in horror. I was still in the purse, peering over. I was looking directly at Holly was in front of me. My penis was throbbing with even more enjoyment. I felt jumping out and being tribute for Holly. Instead I stayed calm and just watched.


Trish then grabbed her thong and slowly slid it down her thighs, to her knees and then off her feet. Her womanly part was there with her crotch full of hair. I was in awe. She started to finger herself. Holly decided to run for it. I saw her running with her breast bouncing with she step she took, flopping around. “Oh no you don’t.” Then a hand came swooping down, grabbing Holly. She held her legs with two fingers like a cigarette. Then she slowly inserted Holly like a dildo. She kept a pace. She started to moan. She kept the pace up and moaned louder. She went faster. Her moans turned into screams. Then she inserted her all the way. She lowered the moaning but felt enjoyment with her eyes closes. “Oh my god.. I can feel you.. In there still..” she moaned. I couldn’t take it. I jumped down and run to the Jeffe perfume. As I climbed I heard more moaning. Then I reached the top. I couldn’t decided which one to spray but I jumped on one of them and sniffed in the smell. It smelled amazing. Then I felt myself grow. “Its the right one!” I jumped off the perfume and watched as I grew. I stopped, growing to be about five inches.


I sprayed again. I grew once more, now my head sticking out of the purse. I was now a foot! I stepped out of the purse and looked at Trish. She was moaning louder as she was fingering herself. I then turned my head towards the perfume. I grabbed it and sprayed even more. I sprayed more and more. I went from a foot and 8 inches.. Then 2 feet! I stopped growing when I hit 2 feet and 5 inches. “What the.. Fuck..” she moaned. I looked at her. She was staring at my naked body. “Oh my.. A fuck boy..” she moaned. She looked at me and smiled. She stopped fingering herself. She leaned over and grabbed me, dragging me towards her as I let go of the perfume as it fell on the bed. “Let me go!” I said struggling from her grasp. Her palm was the size of my head, even bigger! She held me down and then sat on my legs while her huge hands pressed my arms down. I looked up at her fat breast dangling from her almost touching me. She then placed her vagina and inserted my erect penis. I felt the warmth of her cunt and even Holly! She started to move around and slowly moaning. My penis to her was small, as it barely even enter her cavern. Her moans became louder as she was doing a cowgirl position, mounting my crotch. She moved around and screamed in enjoyment. She kept moving and moving faster. I felt her pussy become even more wet. Then I felt something lid out.


Before I notice what it was, she then started to bounce up and down. She moaned harder and put her hand through her hair. Her weight was killing my crotch and stomach. She was huge, her weight was going to crush me. She bounced faster and higher. She screamed at the top of her lungs, almost achieving full orgasm. Then she grabbed the perfume and slowed down the bouncing. She pointed it at me. “No. Not.. Again” as I gasped for air. She laughed and sprayed it at me. I was shrinking! As I shrunk, her weight became more and more. Then I was a foot. Her pussy was consuming my whole crotch now. She sprayed again and I shrunk even more. Her weight continued. Then she grabbed my head as I shrunk. Her palm was even way massive. Then I stopped shrinking at five inches. She then pressed me into harder and soon her wet pussy let me slid in. She screamed in enjoyment when I went all the way in. Soon she laid back down again and started fingering herself, moaning louder. I felt her finger pushing me in deeper. Her pussy was even wetter as I covered in her juices.


I felt numb and then she started to press her finger in deeper, pressing me in farther. She screamed and screamed. Trish couldn’t hold it anymore. I could feel her excitement building as her vagina got wetter and tighter. She had an orgasm stronger than anything she had ever felt, and screamed in enjoyment. Her finger slowly slid out and the moaning died down as she orgasmed. I slowly slid out but was blocked by her thong. “What the hell!” I couldn’t breathe inside and only had limited air. Soon the moaning died down and then stopped. She stopped moving. I was covered in her juices and felt humiliated. I pressed myself against her thong, not looking back at her giant cavern. Nothing happened for next five minutes. I screamed for help but my voice could barely be heard. Was she sleeping? Did she pass out. I didn’t know what was going on. I kept yelling and yelling.. And yelling.. Soon I felt tired and passed out against her thong.