- Text Size +

She moved and got up. I lost my grip and slid down her breast and then grabbed ahold of the top of her black bra that I got out of early. I held on tight as she stumbled. “Shit.. I’m tired..” she creaked. She was piss drunk. I couldn’t tell what time it was but it must’ve been eight. I held on tight to her black lace bra. As she stumbled towards the stairs I climbed her breast once more. I climbed and climbed to the right, trying to reach her shoulder. Soon she got to the stairs and I stopped climbing and braced for impact. Her breast jiggled as she walked up the stairs. I held on tight as they moved, pushing me upwards but I didn’t let go. My penis throbbed with the sensation of me riding her breast. Soon it stopped jiggling as she reached the top of the stairs. I saw this at a good time and kept climbing as I felt my erect penis slid against her skin. I kept climbing and climbing, noticing the t-shirt and her shoulder getting closer. I moved to my right and soon reached her shoulder. I brought myself up and then balanced myself grabbing ahold of her shirt. I held on tight as I watched her open her door.


She kept walking and then stopped. “Oh shit.. My purse.” She turned around and then stumbled towards the table where she placed her bag. I held on tight almost losing my grip when she turned. She walked over to it and grabbed it. She walked back into the room and placed down the purse on her bed. I looked down and saw her hands rumbling through the purse. Then she pulled out perfume bottles. She placed them on the bed and then grabbed the purse and placed it on her wardrobe. She turned around and placed each perfume one by one. Then she grabbed on and inspected it. I looked close at it. It was the perfume I looked at early, Jeffe something. Oh no. Was she going grow or something? “Shit. Is this the good one?” she murmured. Was she confused? Then she brought it closer. “Damn.. Spanish.” She brought it closer and before anything, I jumped off her shoulder and dove towards the bed. I bounced hard and landed softly in it. I heard a spritz and some sniffing. “Oh it is.” I didn’t know what she meant by ‘good one’ but I feared something bad was going to happen. Either she was going to grow massive or shrink.


She moved over and grabbed her purse and placed it on the wardrobe near her perfumes. I watched as her beautiful body stumbled to get rid of her socks. She yawned. Then when she took off her socks, but she lost her balance. She fell on her ass. I ran to the edge to see what happened. I laid down and peered over. She was gone!


Her clothes were only there. I needed to see if she was still there. I ran to other side of the bed and went my way down thanks to the cover. I hopped on the ground and ran towards the clothes. I ran and then pushed the grey shirt up and started to explore. I kept pushing it up as I walked inside. I yelled her name, “Holly!”


“Holly!”


I heard a groan.


I kept moving and moving through the grey shirt. Soon another groan which was louder. “Holly!”


“Holly! Where are you!”


Soon I saw her. Nude. Her breasts were bare and I could see her shaven crotch. She was the exact same size as me. My penis went erect as I went closer. I kneeled down closer to her breast. I couldn’t resist touching it, but I needed to help her. I grabbed her and brought her up, unconscious. Her breast and head dangled as I got her up. I then grabbed her and hunched her over my shoulder. She was heavy but I was able to hold on to her. I had one arm around her waist and the other holding on to her legs. I felt her warm crotch against my shoulder. I carried her through the gray shirt. I was starting to lose air and had a hard time breathing. I kept moving and moving. Soon we reached the end and gently placed her on the ground. I looked in awe at her beautiful body. My penis throbbed with excitement. I hesitated and got back to reality. I didn’t know what to do. I had two plans. One would be getting the attention of her niece. The other was getting the perfume. There were problems for both plans. What would her niece do? Would she help us or use us? What about the perfume. What if I select the wrong one to spray and we end up smaller than before?


I decided to wait it out. I dragged her body underneath her bed that way nobody could notice her. I sat down next to her. What the hell were we going to do? I looked around and couldn’t find anything useful. That I thought to myself. What about my mother? She should be worried sick! Expect. She wouldn’t be expecting me. Of course I forgot she was going to visiting her own mother and left me alone for two days. But wouldn’t she call me tonight? I didn’t really know since I didn’t have anything on me, including my phone, since I was inch tall. Then I looked back at Holly. Still nude and unconscious. I couldn’t stop staring and admire her beauty. I looked back and decided to show some respect for her and myself. I thought of ripping off some of her shirt to make some sort of clothing from it to cover her up and myself.


I walked out from under the bed and looked at the grey t-shirt as I approached it. I grabbed ahold of it with two hands and started to tear it. I used every muscle. I pulled and pulled it apart. I lost my breath and stopped, noticing I didn’t do even a dent. I’m too damn weak I thought to myself. I again looked around the room for any cloth or clothing. Nothing. Damn. I guess it was useless. Then I heard my stomach grumble. It's been hours since I ate anything. Maybe I could find something in the kitchen? Wait, what about Holly? Her niece? “Damn it.” I said under my breath. “The hell am I supposed to do, wait it out?” I looked back at Holly still unconscious. “Screw waiting out.”


I looked up at the wardrobe. It was massive. I needed to get up there somehow. I looked around another time, but this time with no luck. Nothing seemed useful. I decided I had to climb it. I first examined it. The wardrobe was neatly carved with lines curving and making symbols. Those carved lines would be perfect to climb on and the wooden handles to pull out the drawers seemed good too. I looked at the legs of it and noticed they were just inches off the ground and were also carved, meaning it was my best way to start climbing. I dashed towards the wardrobe and started to climb. I used the carvings to my advantage and soon reached the first drawer. I pulled myself up on the wooden handle and looked up. There was two more handles above me and tons of carvings. I continued to climb even more. I climbed and climbed, going from the second handle to the third. Soon I was reaching the top. The carvings stopped and the only thing else was the edge of the top of the wardrobe. I had to jump and grab onto to it. I looked back down. I noticed the clothes were there. Incase anything bad happened I could land it, safely. Then with all my strength I pushed myself upwards.


I grabbed ahold of the edge and pulled myself up. I then dragged my body to the top. My feet dangled from the wardrobe I heavily panted, trying to get catch my breath. All that climbing was a workout and made my heart rate soar. After a few seconds of catching my breath, I stood up and looked around the room. There was the bed, a bedside table with a lamp, the door, the wardrobe I was on, a closet to my left, boxes on the floor near the closet, a fan above and some paintings on the wall. It seemed comfy.


Then I turned around. The purse was dead in front of me, blocking my view of the perfume. I walked around the purse and soon saw the perfume ahead. There was the Jeffe one, the one with bigger bom boms, whatever that meant, and some other ones. They were just generic scented perfumes by the titles, nothing important. I then turned back to the growth and shrinking one. I looked at it and tried to see if it could tell me how to use it. Then I heard a noise. Oh god. Was it Holly? I dashed to the edge of the wardrobe and looked down. There she was, slowly getting up. I started to jump up and down calling for her name. She still seemed sober, but I guess it must be some sort of hangover. Then I heard the same noise again. It wasn’t her. I stopped jumping and slowly walked back towards the purse.


“Oh no. Its..” then before I could process it in my mind, a door opened. The door sounded like the front one. It was her niece I thought. Or could it be someone else. I heard the door close and then nothing else. Then a female voice yelled, “Holly! I’m back!”


I dashed towards the purse and started to climb it. “Holly!” as I climbed. I reached the top but didn’t go in. I peered over the purse looking down. I saw Holly stumbling towards the clothes. “Holly!” they got louder. Holly then went underneath the clothes to hide. “She is screwed.” I thought. “Holly! Where the fuck are you!” she sounded angry.


“You ruin my night and now you probably aren’t even here!”


I still looked down at the clothes and then at the open door, looking towards the stairs. “I swear, if you are fucking asleep..” the voiced sounded closer. Then I heard stomping. Then her head. She was walking up the stairs!