- Text Size +

I heard it close and then I heard a snap. She undid her bra and discarding it on the sink counter. Then came her panties. I looked up at her vagina and started to noticed it was moving away. Then I felt her leg jerk up, tilting her panties sending me backwards. I fell and hit the showers ground, passing out. She pulled her panties and placed them aside. She fondled with her breast and giggled before turning on the shower head, sending water out. The water rained down her beautiful figure.


I felt the water hitting my face, which woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw her pussy above me. “Oh god.” I moved around, dodging the falling water. I decided it would be best to climb her. I got to the back of her left foot and started to climb. I climbed and climbed until I looked up, noticing her ass stick out. It was tough to climb it seemed. I decided to move around and climb her waist side, gripping on to her skin as water moved down. I climbed and climb the side of her waist then stomach. I moved around and was climbing directly below her breasts. I couldn’t even seen her face from those giant mountains. I watched her hands fondle and massage her breasts, giving out soft moans. Then I her right hand hit me and dragged me downwards. It kept pushing me as I slid down her wet stomach, then kept pushing me. Until I reached her waist. I felt her pubic hairs that were shaven tickle my body then I felt her finger pushing me into her vagina. She started to rub me and started to moan more. She slowly stopped and then pressed me again her pubic hairs again, washing them.


Her hand then dragged me along her waist and then stomach. Then it went straight up, hitting her breast. I grabbed ahold of her breast and dangled from them. I lost my grip and grabbed onto her skin, just an arm away from her breast. I grabbed on tight. Her hand moved and pushed up her breast. I climbed my upwards, looking down trying to make sure no water goes into my face. Without me knowing, I looked up and saw darkness and flesh. Then I looked up. Her boob came swinging down when she let go, smashing me under her breast. I squished, gasping for air. I felt more movement and started to hear her hum. Then after a few minutes of being trapped under her breast, I heard the water stopped and felt movement as she walked out of the shower. She grabbed a towel and started to dry herself off from her toes, to her waist and that her breast. She she dried her breast, she pushed them with the towel, slapping me around. After she was finished with the rest, she walked straight out of the room. I felt her breast jiggle and slap the back of my body. I felt hard but somehow relaxed. They kept jiggling as she moved and soon I heard a door creak open, then something move. I felt a downward force as she bend down and myself slipping out under her breast. They were still wet and moist and made it easier to slip out. I was sliding down and then felt a soft fabric cupped me and pressed me face first into her beautiful breast. My penis was throbbing with joy. I felt her move and then fall back onto the bed. I hear her feet moving and the covers and suddenly it all stopped. I laid pressed against her breast as she started to fall asleep.


“What the hell am I supposed to do?”, I started to break myself free of her fat breast that was pressing myself against. I squirmed my naked body but couldn’t move. I heard a giggle when I did this. I grabbed pressed my face into her soft breast and took a bite and kept the breast in my teeth. Nothing happened. It was too small to notice. I decided to close my eyes and rest against her breast since I wouldn’t be moving at all. I felt the soft skin and drifted into sleep as I felt her chest move slowly up and down as she breathed.


I heard the bed creak and felt her move to her side. Her breast dropped down, hitting her other fat breast. I opened my eyes and still only saw her breast. Then I heard an annoying ring tone coming from some phone. Her hand moved and grabbed it and the sound stopped. I heard her yawn and then the bed creak as she got up. She then sat on the bed as I felt the pressure of her breast slightly less. She moved as her breast shook with each step. I felt the vibration soothe my erect penis. I heard a drawer move open and then shut. Her arms moved as she was putting on a shirt I guessed. Then she bent down and put on pants. I couldn’t tell what, since all I could see was her fat breast and behind me against my back her black lace bra. I bet you could see my body stretching out from her bra, but now her tight grey t-shirt wasn’t allowing it. She moved but her breast weren’t jiggling, instead slightly vibrating with each step and still relaxing on my naked body. As she went down the stairs her breast jiggled more and then stopped. She kept walking as I looked back and saw the floor barely through her clothes. It was then a wooden floor and I saw a trash can. My guess we were in the kitchen. She turned and stopped. Her voice boomed, “Oh god its seven!”


I shook in fear. She moved her hand and picked up her smartphone. I heard the phone dialing and then a female voice, someone in their teens. “Do you know what time it is?” her voice boomed, sounding angry. However she was talking to, must be in trouble. “You were supposed to be home at five, even six. Where are you?” I couldn’t hear well but heard the girl talk, “I’m on my way. Relax, okay?”


“Trish, I am sick of this. You follow my rules under my house.”


“Relax! I’m coming home in a few minutes. Stop being bitchy.”


“Bitchy? You should be happy you have a relative who would love you still after what you’ve been doing. Do you want me to repeat it?”


There was silence.


“You better be home in ten minutes or you're screwed.”


Silence once more. Then the angry girl screamed, “Fuck you!” and ended the call. I heard a gasp and then her hand put her smartphone back. She mumbled to herself, “She is done. I can’t stand it.” I heard a cabinet opening and a clink of glasses. Then I heard a cork opening then something being poured. My guess was wine. If she got drunk, things were going to get worse.


Then I heard her grab her phone in a quick second with her dialing a number. After the ringing came some man. “Hey.” she said first in a happy mood.


“How’s it going?” in a confused voice.


“Fine. Uh. I-I thought you would-”


“Look, Holly. I can’t. I told you already. You’re crazy. You never let me talk and you have these weird desires. I.. I just can’t anymore.”


“What?” she sounded in tears.


“Holly, its not you. Its m-”


“Oh the old ‘its not you, its me’ bullcrap. You can’t handle a woman like me.”


“Exactly! You’re crazy!”


“What! I am not!”


“Yeah you are! You have weird sexual… things! It is uncomfortable!”


She gasped. “Oh really? Fine with me you asshole.”


There was silence in seconds until she hung up. She cried and then stopped.


She moved with the bottle in one hand and the glass filled in the other. She was walking somewhere until I heard the bottle put on some table. Next the glass. Then I felt her movement as she moved back and sat down. Next I heard a loud voice boom. I looked barely through her bra and grey t-shirt to see a tv with a man. I couldn’t hear much as his voice was inaudible. See was watching some news channel. I couldn’t tell what. Then I heard the glass move and more wine being poured. As I stayed there for what it seemed to be minutes. I could hear her nose sniff and could tell she was crying again. I almost felt bad for her, but I was still unaware captive by her.

 


Now it felt like an hour. After the constant inaudible voice of the tv, her sniffing, the glass moving and the bottle probably empty by now. My legs were numb and I needed to move. I started to move around and was able to squirm around. I climbed up her fat breast. I climbed the skin pushing it to pull myself up. Soon I reached her massive nipple. It wasn’t erect but seemed long either way. I kept climbing and climbing as I passed it. Then I pushed the tight bra off of her breast and squirmed through. I let it go and it smacked her boob. I looked up and saw only her neck and the collar of her shirt. I decided to climb up but then she shook.