- Text Size +

I ran for the sides as I heard the zipper being moved. I dashed and hid behind the wallet with my heart pounding. I turned my head and watched as her hand moved into the bag and grab her lipstick and then it gone. I looked through the zipper and only saw the ceiling of the car. I heard nothing and then saw her hand with the lipstick descend. Then she closed her pursed and then I felt movement as we started to drive. I looked around the pursed, seeing if there was anything useful. Nothing but beauty products and perfume. I walked over to one of them and examined it. “Bigger Bom-Boms” it read. “What?” I said. What kind of perfume is this. I didn’t want to bother. Then I looked at another one. “Jeffe Grande or Pequena”. I didn’t know what ‘jeffe’ meant, but it was large or small. It had two dispensers on it. I didn’t know what the hell she had. I read the description in the back of it. It read; “El perfume hacer cuajo yo grande by uno espurta. Espurtor dos to be pequena. Bebecal to no mistain. Mover las manos para cubrir.”


I didn’t know what the words read but I guess one squirt was big and the other was small. Move your hands to cover something. Maybe your nose? I heard the radio turn on and listened to the music as I decided to lay against the wallet, still unseen, waiting for what is to come..


We finally stopped and I heard the ignition go out. I heard the door open and then felt movement as she grabbed the purse. “We’re moving.” I said. We kept moving until I heard another door and her walking inside, with the door closing behind her. Then I felt more shaking as we were moving up, which I presumed were stairs. Then I heard a thud when the purse was put down again, this time on some table. She unzippered the purse and grabbed the wallet. I dashed for the sides and luckily she didn’t notice. I heard more movement as she walked away, leaving the purse unzippered. I decided to get out of here. I climbed the walls and made my way to the top. I scanned the area. I looked to my left and saw the stairs and the front door. I looked straight in front of me and noticed a hallway leading to two rooms.


I decided to climb down the purse and then slid down the leg of the table, reaching the carpet floor. I treaded along the hallway and noticed the first door to my left. It was shut and there was no way of getting in. I looked at the next room straight down the hall, open with the door somewhat closed. I looked back and saw another door shut. I decided to walk towards it the only open door. I didn’t know what I was thinking, but my curiosity and my love of giantess got the better of me. I walked more and more towards the door, feeling something bad in my stomach. Closer and closer. Step by step. Soon I reached the door frame and walked around the door. To my left was the bed. There was no way to reach the top and all I could do was stay under it. To my right was the wall, with paintings plastered on it. Straight forward was another wall with a wide wardrobe against it. I stood still, trying to hear anything. I only hear creaks from the floor, the ceiling and the bed.


I felt a cold breeze. I looked up and noticed a vent, which was blowing cold on my naked body. I decided to head under the bed and walk that way. I heard more creaks in the bed and soon feet were placed down nearby. I took a left towards her feet. I wanted to enjoy this while it lasted. Soon I reached her feet and heard a sigh. I stood under the bed only seeing her ankle, nothing more. I stepped out and looked above. Only her long, beautiful legs. I grabbed ahold of the back of her foot and decide to climb around. I felt my penis slid along her foot and then her ankle. I kept climbing and climbing until when I reached her calf, I heard her sigh, “No one decided to fuck me today.. Guess it’ll be by myself..”


I felt her legs move upwards and soon I reached the bed. She moved herself back and sat against the pillows, spreading her legs. I could only see from the front of her leg her crotch, thighs and a bit of her waist. I kept climbing trying to understand what she was doing, and maybe she could help me. I kept climbing and climbing. I then reached her knee and looked out. I saw her, moving her hand. She undid her bra and her breast were freed, discarding her bra to the ground. She started to gently feel her nipples and give out soft moans. I laid on all fours looking down from her knee. I watched as her left hand started to move down her chest, to her stomach and then her waist. Then her knees moved, and she readjusted herself, letting her knees down and spreading her legs more. As she was putting her knees down, she jerked me up, causing me to now slid down her thigh.


I sat on my ass sliding down her juicy thigh. I screamed in horror. I watched as I slid her hand open her panites and started to feel herself. She gave out more moans. I kept sliding and then a bump. I sprang into the air, watching her panites move up. I crashed landed on her crotch and then stumbled my way into her panties. I looked up. I saw her hand coming. Her fingers grabbed me and pushed me towards her vagina. I stumbled again and then her fingers pushed me into her vagina. She moaned more. I was in there and was being pressed inside by her fingers. I decided to please her and began licking everywhere. She moaned harder and louder.


I kept the pace as her fingers, going harder every second. She moaned more. I felt her fingers slow down and then stop. I licked and licked more. Then I heard her moan and then she screamed. Her fingers kept the pace and she went harder and faster. I licked faster and sucked now. Then I heard her pause another before she screamed in enjoyment. Then came the worst. She cummed.


I listened to her moans die down and then suddenly she stopped and relaxed. I however climbed my way out of her vagina and panites. I rolled myself on the cover and cleaned myself. I looked back and saw her massive panties and then her legs. Then she jerked. I looked beyond her crotch and noticed her head. She was getting up. Then before I noticed her crotch was moving. Towards me. I stood there in awe. Then when she finally sat up, I saw her black panties consume my body. I could feel her heat as I was being pressed into her vagina again. This time I could only see a dim of light and her dark panty. Then I felt less pressure on me. She was getting up. As I laid on my back, squished into the bed I watched as her ass rose above me. Then it moved over and I looked at her standing right near the bed. I couldn’t see what she was doing as I only could see her giant ass. Then before long, she moved and got on all fours, looking under her wardrobe. She was missing something. I decided I needed to act.


My giantess fetish was getting the better of me. I got myself up and looked over at the edge of the bed. I saw her seemly feet away. I backed myself up and ran. I jumped off the bed and was attempting to land on her ass. I closed my eyes and then hit her one cheek. It jiggled, bouncing me off. Then I landed with a thud, laying on my back. I moved my head up and tried to get conscious. I looked up. I was once again under her panties. I looked beyond and saw her breast dangling but being supported by her bra. Then I got up and before anything, she said to herself, “Finally!”.


The worse came. She moved herself up as her ass descended. Again. I stood there in horror putting my hands to defend myself. I felt her panties again and then she was sitting on me. I was squished once more. “Ow” I heard her exclaim. Then I felt the pressure lessen, but noticed something else. Her finger. Her index finger pulled her panties while another scratched the lips of her vagina. Then I noticed her panties being pulled until she slowly started to move it back. It slid under me, and picked up me. Then she let go. The elasticity smacked her panties against her vagina, sending me back into it. I hit her vagina but slid out. I heard a soft moan from her.


I landed my back against her panties, looking up to her pussy still soiled. She moved and got up, now walking. More and more walking. Then I heard a door open. Then heard a shower curtain move. She was taking a shower!