- Text Size +

I opened my eyes as I lay against the ground, moaning. “What the hell happened?” My head wasn’t pounding with pain as I expected. I looked up at the ceiling, which for some reason looked longer. “I must be losing it. This must be a dream”. As I laid there, I put my head against my forehead and rubbed my head. I reached for the ground and pushed myself up. I looked at the exit of the bathroom. This time, it was massive. I looked around. The toilets, stalls, and sinks were bigger than me. Than in horror I saw my pens, a pencil, and my six inch ruler falling out of my pocket. Wait. I looked at myself. I was naked! My clothes were in front of me and were massive. I was doomed for.


“How short am I? Oh for fucks sake.” I ran to my pants and decided to use the six inch ruler so I could measure myself. I grabbed it and laid it down. I rested myself against it and got up.


I was only an inch! I almost passed out. I needed help. I started a hard run out the bathroom and came out into the hallway. I caught my breath and walked down it. Soon I heard rumble as someone was leaving the girl’s restroom. I stopped myself and ran against the wall. I look at her as she came out in a swimsuit. Her breasts were struggling to breathe as her ass was firm and shook when she moved. I gazed with my mouth open as she strutted down the hallway with her ass bouncing.


Then I heard another noise. A vacuum. One of the maintenance staff was coming my way with a vacuum. I dashed down the opposite hallway. He was quick and was getting closer to me. I looked back and saw it so close. I kept running and slid under a door to a teacher’s room. I caught my breath, but soon the door knocked by the staff member.


I looked in the classroom and straight ahead at her desk was Miss Holly. She was buttoned and clothed for once, sitting their chewing on the end of pen. She slowly sucked it in as if she was sucking on a dick and release it out slowly. I looked at her, huge. She was a giantess. I couldn’t believe how huge she was. Then she turned towards me, looking at the door and put the pen down. “Come in”


“I’ll be quick, no worries senorita”


“Hmm.. How about..”


“No ese. I’m married for the last time”


“Fine.. Be quick.”


What? Was she really this horny? Even the fat Mexican maintenance staff member? But reality hit me again. He was coming at me. I dashed for the desk near me. The vacuum went down an aisle. I caught my breath and watched. I knew I had to get out. Or worse.


I thought about making a dash to the door, but she said, “Before I forget, put an insulator at the door. It's cold out there.”


“Alright”


He came up the aisle again and out the door. He grabbed his bag and pulled out some door insulator that blocked me from getting out. “Seriously!” I yelled. He went back down the aisle, but stopped at my desk. He was going to push it away. I dashed to the other column of desks before I could be spotted. He pushed the desks to the side and clean from there. Now there was a giant space that anything could spot me from the white floor. I gulped and saw he started this time to sweep the back rows. One by one, each row of desks was put to the side of the walls, making a bigger open space. I was screwed, but I had a plan. I tried to grab ahold of one of the legs, but it was too slippery. I looked back at him. He was now cleaning off the columns and started with mine. I dashed again to the next column. There were about six columns. So far two were out, and the last one was closest to the window. And Miss Holly.


Again I dashed to the next, Then again. I was drawing closer to Miss Holly. There were two columns left. I looked out and the the open space even larger. There was no way to escape. Soon the fifth column was taken out and one remained. My heart was pounding. The maintenance man took each desk away, one by one. Coming even closer to me. To Miss Holly’s desk.


I looked back to see Miss Holly’s bare feet were on the ground. I was in awe and wonder. Were my sexual fantasies coming true? Should I do it? Then I looked back. There were no more desk left as I stood underneath hers. “Hey, could you suck the crum and wrappers under the desk? And maybe even-”


He should his head no.


Soon he pulled out a vacuum and walked towards an outlet. He was going to suck me up! There was no other way to escape. I looked around. The only thing there was, was Miss Holly’s feet. Just inches away, I looked up.

I saw her skirt and her thong, barely covering her womanly part. It was amazing. My sexual desires kicked in and I grabbed ahold of her big toe on her and started to climb towards her ankle. Then she lifted both feet and held her legs as the maintenance man vacuumed below. I braced as she moved her feet up and then held her legs. This was my chance. I climbed up towards her arms as she held tight on her legs. Soon after pulling myself up on her arm, I reached it. I looked up at saw enormous boobs squished against her knees.


“Hey maybe you could use that vacuum to-”


“Thats it, senorita.”


“What?”


The Maintenance man grabbed his things and stormed off.


“That was rude. And so are-”


Then her arms went flying and I stopped listening. I went up, feeling a strong force pulling me up, then stop, forcing me to head straight into the air. I looked below. I was heading towards her purse on the desk! Then before I knew it I went straight into it, hitting a capsule of lipstick. As soon as I hit the lipstick, slamming my head against it, I was knocked out, unconscious.


It felt like the world was shaking as the 8 inch high purse was constantly moving. I couldn't see much but saw light coming through the zipper. I looked around and saw beauty products galore. Then a pink-cheetah printed wallet that was the size of myself caught my eye. I walked moved towards it and used my strength to open it. I looked at it and saw a bunch of cards, pocket change and money. I spotted her driver’s license and pulled it out, laying it against the wallet. I examined it. “Holly Magoni. 24. 5’5”.”, it read. I looked at her beautiful face but noticed her last name. It was somewhat familiar, as I knew someone with that same last name. I couldn’t think of who. I grabbed her driver’s license and slid it back into her wallet. I dug in more and tried to look for anything else interesting. Before anything I heard something. Then came a loud thud as the purse hit the ground and then came the same noise. Shaken up, I put the wallet back to together and heard a car engine. I was in her car!