- Text Size +

She stopped undoing her bra and put on her dress once more and walked out of her room closing the door behind her. I stood there still aroused and unsure of what to do. I tried my best to listen. I heard the door opening and talking. Then a yell. Soon I heard stomping coming up the stairs. Then the door swinging open. Trish!


Trish came into the room and scooped me up. “Sam, I can’t even trust you!”


“I’m sorry, look-”


“You know what Sam? I’ll deal with this shit tomorrow.”


We were down the stairs then outside and then into the car. She closed the door and placed me in a cupholder as she put the seat belt on and started to drive away. “Sorry about that. Bitch thought she could use you.” Then looked down at me for a glance. “Still excited? Well, I’m a bit tensed up and enjoyed what you did early..” Without having time to think she grabbed me and descended me towards her legs. She spread them out and lifted up at her dress and then her thong. I knew what she was doing and while I was still aroused, I didn’t care. She slid me into her thong and pressed me into her pussy. It was still tense but somehow she forced me inside giving a light moan. Soon I got to work. I started to move around lick her pussy as she started to moan. I kept up the pace and heard her moans become louder and faster. I was more aroused than ever and kept doing what I was doing. A minute past by as I heard her finally talk, “I’m.. Gonna explode!”


I then licked faster as she started to gasp for air. Soon her moan was so loud she climax, her pussy exploding covering me in even more juices. Still aroused I pleasure her more and more. Her moans died down and she started to gasp for air. I stopped doing my magic and crawled out of her cavern. Two fingers dragged me out and placed my wet body in the cupholder once more. She was still slightly gasping for air. “That was.. The spot.. You are amazing.” From there I tried my best and cleansed myself off using my clothing. Minutes past and Trish started to talk about how I am best thing that has happened to her. During her talk, I felt good about it but inside I felt I needed to get back to normal. I didn’t say much for the rest of the ride.


Soon the ride was over and we were back to her house. She grabbed ahold of me and cupped me into her hand. We were out of the car and later walked into the house. She closed the door behind her and walked towards the kitchen, placing me on the counter. “I wonder what Holly is up to.” she said. I watched her move along a pantry and cabinets until I saw a figure. It was Holly! This time she was back to normal wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants. Holly gave me a ‘shh’ gesture and snuck up on Trish. She sprayed the perfume which alerted Trish. Trish started to gag as she noticed Holly. “Holly! How-” she coughed. “How are you back to normal,” she said still coughing. “Doesn’t concern you, especially since you’ll be an inch!” Trish then looked at herself. She was shrinking! I watched as Trish shrunk below the counter as I couldn’t see her anymore. Holly then bent down and picked up Trish placing her right next to me. I was in awe.


“Trish.. I can’t believe you.”


“Oh thank god it's over.” I added.


“Yeah, it's over. Trish, why would you do that? Especially your own aunt!”


“I.. Don’t know! Okay. You would do the same!”


“No, I never would. Except now I will. You learn what I felt and what he felt!”


Holly scooped me and placed me down on the ground. She sprayed the perfume and soon I started to grow. I grew taller past the counter and now back to normal, taller than Holly as before. “Thank you, thank you!”


“You’re welcome. Now, come ere Trish. You’ll be getting closer to your own aunt!”


I watched as Trish was being grabbed by her and dangled her in front of her face. Holly smiled and placed Trish inside her cleavage as she screamed.


“Get comfy in there Trish. My breast are pretty big and may squeeze you hard!”


She laughed and looked back at me.


“Now for you. Let's get you back home.”


We backed outside to her car and entered it. I gave her my address and she entered it into her GPS. Soon we were off. The car ride was quiet until we were a minute away from my home, which was an apartment. “Now, Antonino, I know your mother must be worried sick about you.”


“Well, actually, she isn’t home until Tuesday.”


“Oh! I see. Well still you want to be back home, right?”


“Yeah.”


“Okay. Well, Antonino, let's keep this thing a secret. Let us not tell anyone. Got it?”


“Um.”


“Not our friends, family, anyone. It’ll be our little secret.”


I felt uneasy about this but agreed with it. “Sure. Our secret.”


She smiled, “Good.” and placed her hand on my leg. I didn’t know what to do.


“Well, we’re here,” she said parking right aside the apartment complex where I lived.


“Oh, before you go.” she stopped and drifted her hand on my arm.


“You’ll be having detention on Monday in my classroom.”


What! She keeps me captive and punishes me?


“Unless..” she said. She then moved her hand onto my crotch. I felt her cold hand press against it.


“You come to my house after school and help me with some.. Chores..”


She licked her lips. Soon she unlocked the car and put both of her hands on the wheel.


“See you then..”


I opened the car door and stepped out, closing it behind me. I turned around and looked back at Holly. She blew a kiss goodbye and drove off. Then I stood there frozen. “Oh hell yes!” I said in joy. I walked into complex with the biggest grin on my face.