- Text Size +

I squirmed around inside her pussy. Soon I heard a light moan. Then a finger fishing me out. Later came two fingers holding onto me. I saw the light and was put down on a table. I looked up with my wet clothing, thankfully covering my body. I sat up and saw the three girls kneeling down, all with shocked faces, including Trish.


“Oh my god!” screamed Sam.


“Is that a guy!” Sophia responded.


They looked at me with shock and then at Trish. “Okay look. I found him.”


“Found him!? How the hell?” rang Sam.


“There's some perfume and it can shrink people.”


“Are you serious?”


“What are you seeing in front of you!? Look, he is some highschool kid and he’s mine.”


“You have to change him back!” worried Sophia.


“Don’t worry. He likes it.”


I decided to speak up. “Yeah, not anymore! Just change me back.”


“Whoa-whoa. Not yet.”


“Trish, you really should. I mean I’m sure he has suffered a lot. Heck how long have you had him?”


“At least a day.”


“Trish! His parents or someone must be worried about him!”


“Sophia, relax. I’m sure it's fine.” said Sam.


“What? Sam, there's no way you can agree with this.”


“Well, he isn’t hurt.” replied Sam.


“Exactly!” rejoiced Trish. “He’s fine!”


“No I’m not!” I yelled. “Jus-”


“Alright look. Don’t tell anyone, either of you.”


“Why not? This is kidnapping!”


“Sophia, relax. If you keep your trap shut I’ll give you something in return.”


“Like what?”


“I kind of lied-ish about my boobs, but I can tell you how they got to be so big. I used a perfume, just as I did for the shrinking. It makes your breast bigger. Did you two ever notice my aunt has abnormally large boobs?”


They nodded their head.


“Well, she and I used this perfume.”


Trish zipped open her purse and pulled it out. “Bigger Bom-Boms” she said.


She handed it to Sophia. “Give it a try. Maybe that lover of yours will really notice you.” she said winking. “Trish.. I can’t..” retaliated Sophia.


“You can. Look, it's amazing. You’ll have all the guys trying to get with you.”


“I guess.”


“Hell, you’ll look ten times better,” added Sam.


“Sam, you wanna give a go after her?”


“No way. Like I said earlier, mine are perfect for my body.”


Then Sophia got up and started to walk upstairs. “I’m gonna try it out in my room.”


“Don’t spray too much, or you’ll have terrible back problems.” Trish yelled.


Soon Sophia was out of sight and upstairs trying out the perfume. Then the girls looked straight down at my wet being. Sam got up and said she was grabbing a hand towel from the bathroom. There was only Trish who towered over me. She bent down closer and started to whisper when Sam was out of sight.


“You won’t be pleasing them, only me. I’m actually glad you came, I will need some comfort when I drive home.”


“You can’t keep me like this forever!”


“Relax. I have a plan.” she winked.


She moved back as Sam walked in with a hand towel. Sam wrapped it around me and started to wipe myself dry and clean. She soon stopped. I felt relieved and adjusted my clothing. Then both looked down before Sam spoke. “Mind if I.. Could.. Borrow him for a night?”


What! The hell was she implying I thought.


“No. Sam, I told he’s mine. Maybe another night.”


“Come on, Trish. I haven’t had any action or anything in a long while.”


“That's not my fault your boyfriend is a piece of shit.”


“What are you trying to say?”


“I’m saying your boyfriend is probably the biggest loser who left you and you can’t accept it.”


“He didn’t leave me or anything. He said was a break and I told him I’ll stay pure and save it for when he comes back. Besides, he can’t leave this sexy body.”


“That's probably not the reason.”


“Whatever. The hell is Sophia.”


A minutes passed back with awkward silence until soon Sophia walked down the stairs. “Oh my god.” they both said. I couldn’t see anything because of their gigantic bodies blocking the view. Soon Sam scooted over and I could see her. She a different shirt on, this time without a bra as her nipples poked out. “Dear god” I said. There was a huge difference then what I saw earlier. Her breasts were big, but not as gigantic as Trish’s. “I kind of feel better.”


“You look way better!” said Trish.


“Hell yeah she does.” added Sam.


“Thank-you. Here.” she said, handing back the perfume to Trish. “What do you think? I need a guys opinion, too.”


“Well, they’re huge from here.” I said. That made her laugh. I tried my best not to seem too comfortable with this and kept my mouth shut.


“Okay. I need to head out.” said Trish, grabbing me with her two fingers. She unzipped her purse and sat me down in it. “Thank god” I said. The purse zipped close and I kept still listening to another conversation.
“I’ll see you tomorrow?” asked Sam.


“Sure. Text me. Before I go too, I need to use the bathroom.”


I heard footsteps disappear. Then I heard more. Later the zipper opening. I looked up and noticed black fingers grab ahold of me. The fingers brought me upward until I was leveled to Sam’s face.


“Don’t worry. Keep quiet.” she said in a hurry. Soon she placed me into her cleavage. I was placed gently inside of it and was squashed against two giant walls of fat breast. My penis throbbed with excitement, stabbing her one breast. “Knock it off” she said under her breath.”


Then the purse was zipped and closed. Sam was about to leave until she was confronted by Trish.


“Leaving too?” asked Trish.


“Ye-yeah.”


“Want me to drop you off?”


“Nah. My house isn’t far, remember? Plus you have to make sure your friend stays alive.”


“Oh, yeah.” she said laughing.


Sam gave her a hug, pressing her chest against her gigantic breast. I felt myself squeezed harder, gasping for air. Soon she stopped and they gave their goodbyes. Sam left the door first, walking a tad fast on the sidewalk. She walked and walked as I felt her breast jiggle and massage me. Then she turned her head back, watching Trish drive off into the opposite direction. I felt two fingers dig me out from her walls of fat. She placed me on her palm and I looked up at her, almost in fear.


“Oh my god.. I can’t believe it.. I just feel sort of horny..”


I gulped feeling extremely uncomfortable.


“Look. Don’t worry. You’ll love it. We’ll both love it. I won’t treat you like a toy like Trish probably does.”


She kept walking and walking with me in her palm. Soon we reached her house and instead of going through the front we went in from the back. The lights were off as she walked through her house. She went upstairs and opened up her door. “Don’t worry. My parents won’t be home for another hour.” She flicked the lights on.


The room was covered in blue. A blue bed, walls, dresser, lamp, you name it. Everything has had to be blue. She closed the door behind her. “Blue, I know. My favorite color.. Now..”


She walked over to the bed and gently placed me down. She stepped back.


“Okay. Okay. I’m really horny. Like really. I haven’t done anything in probably a month or so.”


She looked at me and slowed down talking.


“You’re a real person… Oh god. I just.. Are you fine? Ready?”


I decided I had no other choice. I shook my head yes.


“Oh good. Okay.”


Soon she smiled at me and moved her hands back, unzipping her blue dress. I felt somewhat aroused. Soon she fully unzipped her dress and took it off smiling down at me. All that remained were her bra and bright blue panties. She started with her bra and started to undo it. I felt even more aroused by then we were both caught off guard as the door rang followed by knocks on the door. “Shit. My parents.”