- Text Size +

A handful of minutes past after I relaxed and thought of what I could do to buy some time. I couldn’t think of anything. Then I heard the ignition stop. I stopped moving and slid under, hiding myself in the pile of junk. I felt movement of the purse as it rose, feeling a little sick. Then the purse dangled from side as I moved around it in. Soon the movement slowed down. I could hear music playing and more talking. I could make out Trish’s voice but not the other. Then the voices stopped and purse moved more. Then I felt gravity hit me as the purse as in free fall. Then bam! The purse shook as it landed in a booth. The weight of the junk increased as I squirmed my way out of it. I got up hearing Trish’s voice and two others.


“-took you so long?” said voice 1.


“It only took a few minutes” rang Trish. “Besides, I still made it.”


“True-true.”


“Trish, is there something different with you?” asked voice 2.


“What are you implyi-”


“Boob-job?” said the same voice.


“Oh god no Sa-.”


“Stuff something?”


“Sam. I didn’t do anything. Maybe you’re jealous and realized how big they were.”


“Jealous? Trish mine are perky and perfect for my size.” snapped Sam.


“Oh yeah, they’r-”


“Hey, hey. Relax. Who cares?” interrupted voice 1.


Then there was silence until the same voice spoke up. “Let's get some food, talk and maybe head to my place for a movie.”


“You’re right.” said Trish.


I sat there listening through more and more conversations of guys, some beauty products, recent news and loads of gossip. I couldn’t bare it. I started to mess around with Trish’s phone once more. I looked through even more of her apps and just tried to keep myself sane. Then I heard a zipper too late. “Shit.” I said as a hand came down grabbing the phone with me hanging on the end for dear life. The phone and I were out of the bag. I looked around and saw all the whole thing. The table was filled with food and on one side of the booth was two girls, one an African-American girl with long black hair wearing a blue dress. The other was a pale with freckles on her face with her brown-orange hair wearing a pink dress. I looked back and up, noticing Trish and her gigantic breasts. I let go of the phone and landed on her lap. I almost completely camouflaged with her dress and my black cloth and she didn’t notice. I could see past her breast and looked at her, looking down at her phone. “5:43. I’m gonna head out soon” boomed Trish.


“Home?” said Sam.


“Yeah.” she said, putting her phone back into her purse zipping it back up. There goes my hideout.


“Oh come on. Go to Sophia’s house.”


“Yeah. We’re gonna watch some movies, it’ll be great.” said Sophia.


“Well. I mean.”


“Come on.”


“Alright fine. Lets finish up and I’ll drive to your house, Sophia.”


Then from there they kept talking and eating. The hell was I supposed to do? What if she left, how would I hold on? The dress didn’t seem like a great choice and the purse was in the corner of Trish’s eyes and she could spot me with ease. I walked around her right leg and looked around. I saw other booths and more people. Then something hit me. Her hand. She scratched her leg knocking me off onto the seat, next to her giant thigh. I needed to get somewhere safe and where I wouldn’t fall off. I decided there were three places. The purse, her bra... Her thong. My best bet was to climb up and not get spotted. I started to climb her black dress on her thigh. Soon I reached the top and climbed up even more, up towards her stomach. I climbed and climbed and soon started to strafe around and started to climb up her back. I looked up and saw the dress end around her shoulder blades but there were straps on her shoulders.


I climbed higher and faster soon I reached the straps and started to climb those. Then her shoulder moved and soon a hand came. “Damn it again!” I yelled. The hand hit me off, causing me to go into free fall. I feared for my life and hit the seat hard but bounced up. I hit the seat again and bounced for one more time. Then I stopped but I started to slid. I looked at where I was. Her ass was right in front of me. The ass pressed down into the seat causing some of it to dent down. Then speed picked up and bam. I hit her soft ass but luckily didn’t go underneath. Then her voice boomed, “We ready?”


Shit. I decided to go for it. Her thong.


I climbed up her ass and up to her back, soon getting through the dress because of a hole. Then she got up. I slid down her back but grabbed ahold of her blue thong that went around above her ass. I looked down in horror was I saw her ass stick out below me. I then felt it shake with every step. I moved hung from the thong and started to move around and tried to get to her sides. If I kept my position earlier I might’ve been squashed when she sat down again. I kept moving and soon got to her sides. I then heard a car door open and felt her sit down. I still kept holding on, knowing that if I let go, I may screw myself over. She started the car and drove off.


I held on tight but started to shimmer over to her thigh. I soon got there and climbed up her thigh. I sat down and decided to catch my breath. But there was no time to check my breath. Her hand pressed down her thigh and started to scratch it. Her fingers pushed me up onto her waist. From there I bounced off and then slid down it. I looked down and saw her thong get closer. “Shit!” I saw her fingers move around and lift her thong up. “Oh my god why!” I said sliding down. I looked down and saw her jungle. Then I slid down and got tangled into it. She then smacked her thong back, pressing me harder into her crotch. I could barely breath and almost passed out from the aroma. I tried to get unstuck but I had no luck. I kept myself still and waited for the torture to stop.


Luckily it did after a few minutes.


We reached Sophia’s house and Trish started to get out. Then I felt gravity push me down. I slowly slid down her womanly jungle and then slipped out, landing on her thong. I looked behind me and saw her vagina. “Dear god.” I said. I grabbed onto the thong tight as she walked. I heard more talking and talking. I didn’t know when it would end. Soon I felt gravity again. This time she was sitting down. I was being pressed against her pussy. She squirmed her ass around and soon enough I was inside it. It was wet and I felt uncomfortable. I tried my best not to move, since it would get her to start moaning. She was already aroused, causing her cavern to get even wetter. A large amount of minutes past by and I couldn’t hear anything. I couldn't take it anymore.