- Text Size +

McCarthy opened his eyes and saw the bright sunny day. “Wake up, Mr. McCarthy. I think we overslept. It must be noon already!”

 

“Noon?”


“Yes.”

 

It must’ve been a hell of day yesterday. He got up and looked at Arthur sitting down on his palm mat eating more coconuts. McCarthy noticed his leg still bandaged.


“Does it feel better?”


“Better than yesterday.”


“Can you walk?”


“Barely.”


Douglas sat up and started to eat and drink from the coconuts just as Arthur was.


“We need more wood,” added Arthur.


“I guess I’ll be getting it?”


“Yes. Soon would be great. The fire’s almost dead.”


“Fine. I’ll be quick.”


After finishing his lunch, Douglas got up and started to walk back into the forest. He followed the arrows as he kept picking up the wood. Soon he reached the stream. He dropped the wood and bent down, cupping the water and drinking from it. It was refreshing and something better than coconut milk. He looked down the stream as he did yesterday, wondering where they might come from. Instead of going back to the fire, he decided he would discover more of the island. Maybe survivors from the wrecked ship. He left the wood near the stream and took a left, now going upwards on a hill. He followed the stream and after half an hour walking uphill, he noticed the stream turned into a small lake. He walked around the lake and past the trees and bushes. Then he saw a large opening. The large opening was just dirt and circular which then led to a massive cave. The cave must’ve been at least 50 feet in height, hell even taller he thought. He took one step out onto the opening and when he did, he felt the ground shake lightly. It shook again. Again. The shakes were getting larger and faster. McCarthy thought the beast was coming and soon for the giant cave to hide in. He ran and ran as fast he could. He was now in the middle of the opening feeling the shakes even more. When he was right at the opening of the cave, he heard the trees bend and snap. Then he finally made it to the cave, hiding in a nearby bush the grew inside it. The ground shook more and more. Even more. Louder. More trees snapped. Then he saw something black on the right, peering out from the cave. Still hiding in the bush, he watched the black object slam down on the ground. It caused the ground to shake even more. He examined it and saw that it was no elephant. No beast. Only a giant black foot.


The black foot must’ve been as tall as him, but wider. He felt the ground shake again, watching another foot slam down on the ground. He looked out and saw the two feet. He started to look up and the feet went from legs. Then he saw even something we should not of seen. He saw the giantess’s vagina. McCarthy was a little aroused staring at it. He looked past it and saw a jungle of pubic hair above it and then the stomach of the black giantess. Then it’s knees bent down and soon McCarthy could see gigantic breast dangling from the giantess. They were huge with large nipples. Then hair could be seen now covering some her breast. McCarthy was fully aroused, feeling his penis penetrate his pants. Later came the worst. A hand reached inside and grabbed a hold of McCarthy. The black cold fingers wrapped around his little being and was now stuck in it’s fist. It pulled it’s hand out and soon McCarthy could see it all. The black giantess stood in beauty as he was in level with her face. He was only 6’6” and the giantess to him seemed to be way larger than the cave. She must’ve been 80 feet he thought.


The giantess’s beauty aroused McCarthy even more. She glanced at him and looked at him. This was the first time she must of saw a white man or even a man he thought. Soon she unclenched her fist and had her palm out where McCarthy sat down in. Shadows then came over him as two fingers picked him up and she brought him closer to her face. He noticed her gorgeous face better, as she had big fleshy lips, almond like brown eyes and long curly black hair. Soon two more fingers were touching McCarthy. She noticed his bulging crotch and poked it. McCarthy was beyond aroused at this point. She then started to strip him nude, taking off his sandy uniform. She tore off his shirt and then trousers. The only thing left was boxers. She took those off without hesitation and his penis flew out. The giantess smiled and began to feel the tiny man. McCarthy was speechless and felt her cold fingers stroke his body. Then she stopped and spoke, “Hello small man.” Her voice was loud and rang his ears.


“I never see white man, only black. I am Zulu and talk Zulu and small Enligsh. My name is Dubaku.”


Still speechless and aroused McCarthy muttered out, “I am Do-Douglas McCarthy.”


“This is home small white man.”


“Why are you so huge?”


“My people take me on ship, I sleep and grow. My ship sink and I on home.”


Remembering the debris from the ship, the dots were now connected. There was no elephant or zoo animals. Nothing but this giantess.


“Are there more of you?”


“Only I,” her voice boomed.


What were they doing on that ship he thought. Before he thought deeper, Dubaku spoke, “I miss fun with my other friend.”


“What fun?”


“He please me and I please him,” she smiled. “I always want please.”


He gulped.


“I use trees. They hurt. Cave. Hurt. Then I found tiny black man from ship. He please me but leave. I miss tiny black man.”


McCarthy thought this wasn’t going to end well.


“Now, Do-Douglas. We please,” she said smiling. Before he could say anything she clenched Douglas into a fist and brought him closer. Her big fleshy lips were larger as he got closer. She unclenched her fist, making McCarthy sit on her palm. Soon she stuck out her giant tongue and began licking him all over. He felt her tongue lick him all over and he was aroused once more. She started to then kiss small body and feel his penis be sucked in every time. He felt like he was going to pass out from all the enjoyment. Soon she licked him once more, covering him totally in salvia. He was somewhat grossed out by it but loved it at the same time. She then sat down on the opening and brought McCarthy down to her chest. She smashed him right up against her fat breast and started to move him around on it. She was being playful rubbing him gently on her breast. She stopped doing that and placed him in between her cleavage. She pushed her breast together, squeezing McCarthy in it. He was in love with it and his erect penis kept stabbing her breast.


She stopped squeezing and grabbed ahold of him again. “You small penis hurt my breast, tiny white man,” she said smiling. Later she brought him back to her breast. This time she slowly placed his face onto her rock-hard nipple. “Suck,” she boomed. McCarthy didn’t want to upset her and somehow got her whole erect nipple engulfing his mouth. He started to lick and suck on it enjoying every little bit of it. The giantess felt waves of pleasure every time he licked on it. She moved him to other nipple and he did as he was told. Dubaku felt even more waves of pleasure, almost moaning. McCarthy was enjoying more of it, sucking harder. Soon she brought him away and then she laid back on the cave. She spreaded her knees out and moved the tiny man at her crotch. She started to rub him through her jungle and still felt pleasure doing so. McCarthy could barely breathe but kept enjoying it.


Then she smacked him in her jungle and slowly slid him down. Soon McCarthy could feel her wet lips of her vagina. Dubaku was getting hornier and hornier and starting lightly moaning. McCarthy was getting the same too and noticed now that the giantess had trouble breathing from all the moaning. She rubbed him gently against her vagina and now he was soaked in her fluids. Soon the paced quicked and she moaned louder. Then she stuck him inside her wet pussy. McCarthy could barely breathe and was soaked even more as he was vigorously pushed inside her pussy. Her moans and sighs were even louder before she reached her climax. She orgasmed and the moans sounded like explosions. The pace slowed down and the giantess slid the tiny man out of her pussy. She brought the small man to her face, noticing him still erect and wet from her fluids. Dubaku was now sighing heavily trying to catch her breathe. She smiled and brought Douglas to her lips. She opened them and started to suck the life out of his tiny penis. He was feeling waves of pleasure as she sucked harder and harder. Soon his throbbing penis could not take it and exploded into her mouth. McCarthy felt like he was going to faint when she was done and swallowed. She then sat up and placed the tiny man in her palm.


Still panting for air, she looked at Douglas and smiled. “You.. Please me ..small white man.”


“You better.. than black man.”


Still trying to get his breathe too, Douglas muttered, “You were.. Amazing..”


“Thank you. Douglas.”


They both tried to catch their breath and relax. McCarthy didn’t know what to do else. Arthur must be still worried about him. The giantess then got on her knees and entered the cave with him in her palm still. She entered it and was able to sit in it. She sat on her bottom and placed him on the cave floor. McCarthy was at level with her pubic jungle and knees that were close to him. She smiled at him. “You home too.”


Everything was rushing in his head. “What the hell is going on?” he murmured. He looked up once more at the gorgeous giantess almost unsure what to truly think of it. At first he thought it was amazing, especially what he went through. Enjoying every second of it, he felt like he couldn’t get enough of it. Then he remembered again, Arthur. Soon the giantess interrupted his thoughts by bring her head lower and speaking at him.


“We go again at night.” Dubaku said smiling at McCarthy.


McCarthy smiled back and questioned her asking, “So what do you do on this island?”


“I live here.”


“Yes.. I know that.. But what else do you do?”


“I watch sea and animals.”


“Wha-what do you eat?”


“Animals.”


“But, they are so small and.. How..?”


“You not small like birds or fish.”


What was she on about he thought. She couldn’t mean.


“Wait, you.. Eat humans?”


“Yes.”


McCarthy took a big gulp.


“Not you tiny white man. Only if you please at night.”


“Oh-okay.”


He felt somewhat relieved but still wanted to faint. He was now under control by the giantess. One false move and he could end up squashed or eaten. Or worse. Destroyed as a sex toy. The bad thoughts rushed through his head but they soon stopped as she spoke again, “I go get wood and food. I be back at night.” McCarthy only nodded and felt the ground shake as Dubaku got on all fours towering over him. He looked up and saw her mountainous breast dangle above him. He felt aroused again and watched her beautiful body crawl its way out of the cave. Soon the cave was completely dark as her large ass and legs covered the entrance. Light crept in as she got up and out from the cave, now walking away. Still in aroused and in utter shock of the situation, he snapped out of it. The unintelligent giantess let him go. He dashed out the cave and looked above the tree for her. No sign. He made his way through the open field and was back into the dense forest. He stopped and caught his breath. Now all he had to do was find Arthur and get the hell off this damn island. He followed the same path, following the stream once more.


He continued walking down the stream looking around once and alive. Then he heard bushes and leaves rumbling. This wasn’t the giantess nor a small animal. He ducked away into a bundle of foliage and watched the bushes rumble more. Soon a figure popped out. It was Arthur. McCarthy walked out saying, “Arthur! Thank god!”


Arthur jumped in fright and noticed him. “Douglas, sir!”


Soon there was a moment of silence and then Arthur took a glance away from him.


“Yo-you’re missing your clothes.”


Remembering this, McCarthy put his hands over his junk.


“Here, take my shirt.”


Arthur took off his uniform top and handed it to McCarthy while he still looked away. McCarthy tied the shirt around his waist and used it similar to a loincloth.


“Sorry about that.”


Arthur then looked at him again. “The hell are you doing in this forest?”


“Look. Long story. We’ll walk out of this damned forest and I’ll talk.”


Arthur nodded and soon they started to make their way back. McCarthy was about to tell him of the giantess, but then it hit him. Arthur won’t believe him, no one would. So he told a lie instead. He told him that he was looking through the forest and was ambushed by the elephant that they both thought that was on the island. It chased him to a lake where he had to get rid of his clothes so he could swim faster away from it. He lost it and was making his way back until he ran into Arthur. Somehow Arthur was buying it. “Wow. Well, we’re in luck. The smoked caught the eyes of a nearby fishing boat. He came by and is right along shore. We talked and now we’re heading towards him!”


“Oh thank god! I can’t bare this anymore.”


“Same. My leg isn’t getting better either.”


The two made it out of the forest and onto the shore after a while, noticing the fishing boat just feet away from the sand. They walked over to ship and climbed aboard, somehow thanking the two Japanese fishermen. Soon they watched the island now drifting away from their view. McCarthy watched the island, now thinking about the giantess and the events before. He thought the giantess was a gift as was surviving the attack days before. He then wondered what the giantess would do when she found her captive was no more as the sun was setting. Later the thoughts escaped his mind for now and talked with Arthur, wondering what and where they’ll do next to get home.