- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tried to keep it consistent with the first writer. Enjoy!

Satisfied with his work with Kelly and the mansion, Tom moved on. This was getting so addictive so quickly! He noticed that some houses in the neighborhood were much larger than others. As he had shrunk and grown so many people across town already, their houses had changed to match the giant or tiny sizes of the families that lived there.


 


He approached a playground. As this was a nice neighborhood, all the equipment was new, colorful and safe. A lot of young mothers sat on benches watching their children play.


But it was too noisy. Tom parked his car and smiled as he thought about the next “correction” to the world.


 


The sound from the playing children started becoming quieter and more distant, as the playground shrunk in size. What was once a large public square full of children was reduced down to the size of a small room, all the children now barely 2-3 inches tall. Not that they noticed! As far as the kids were concerned, they had always been tiny, ever since they crawled out of their mothers’ gigantic vaginas. The benches that the moms sat on were moved to encircle the minuscule playground, so that there was an impassable wall of benches and legs encircling the kids from all directions.


 


As their tiny children played, those moms watched down by their feet, making sure that their kids were safe and hadn’t ran off to the dangerous enormous world around them. Tom walked to the playground and sat on a bench, watching with amusement, the tiny squeaks barely reaching his ears. A young woman looked at him quizzically. “Oh, my niece is somewhere down there”, he told her, pointing at a group of tiny children. Indeed, a tiny girl that nobody else knew appeared in the middle of the group. The mom nodded and paid Tom no more attention. He willed his “niece” out of existence immediately.


 


As time passed, some more moms showed up, with tiny children in their hands, pockets, or purses, removing them from their gigantic clothing and accessories, while yet other moms called out to their kids and collected them in their gigantic palms to take them home.


 


He peered down at a group of children that seemed to be making fun of a little girl for having second hand clothes. The girl ran off, running to her mom’s shoe, climbing up the thin leather sandal and hiding between her mommy’s giant toes for comfort. Her mother looked down at her and pinched her little treasure between her toes. Tom smiled and willed the tiny girl bigger – she slowly grew to be a 9 inch doll, now almost as big as her mom’s foot was long. Still tiny, but most importantly, at least three times bigger than her tormentors. Her mom looked down at her and gently shook her foot, throwing the girl to the ground. “Don’t cry sweetie, if they are being mean to you, show them who is boss!”


 


The girl nodded and walked to the other children, who were the size of babies, even smaller, to her now, towering over them. She found her bullies and pinned the leader’s torso under her own shoe. “Make fun of me for being poor again, and I’ll show you!” she said, as the tiny boy begged for mercy.


 


The “giant” girl was interrupted by a dirty pink sneaker that crashed into her, sending her flying. The bully’s mom was a bully herself, and wanted to protect her own child! “Don’t you dare touch my child!” the other mom yelled, as she raised her foot to stomp the nine-inch girl. But before she could squish the girl, Tom shrunk her to half an inch tall. The angry woman became tiny, even to the children! Instead of being angry, she was being apologetic now. “Please, don’t punish my kid too much, she didn’t mean to pick on you!” the tiny woman begged. Tom smiled, satisfied that bullies were now underfoot. Both bully mom and kid apologized to the 9 inch girl, and then the 3 inch tall boy picked up his tiny mom in his arms and carried her off to go home.


 


They didn’t make it far, however. When the tiny boy walked on the sidewalk, a college-age jogger was running on the same sidewalk, and the tiny boy and his even tinier mom became a smear under her sneakers without anyone ever noticing!


 


A bit more time passed, and now the kids were hungry. One of the enormous mothers unpacked oreos, setting one down on the playground. The group of children swarmed around it and started cutting bits and pieces off the giant cookie. Tom willed the children even smaller, now only a millimeter tall each. They looked like tiny colorful ants running around on the gigantic cookie, eating insignificant amounts of food. The moms were now equipped with magnifying glasses, as they had to squint to identify which child was theirs. The whole playground was now smaller than a person’s toe. A few real ants showed up, smelling the food. The children were terrified of the bugs that rivaled them in size and tried to run back to their colossal mothers. Tom thought that that’s enough, and grew them all back to 4 inches tall. Easily bigger than the insects, the kids were now able to defend themselves and resume eating from the cookie.


 


Tom had a lot of fun shrinking the kids down, but then he wondered what would happen if the opposite was true, if they grew. Before he could even finish his thought, the playground expanded to cover an area of a small suburb, as children 150-200 feet tall were now playing about. The noise of their enormous voices was deafening. As they ran around, their steps caused tremors on the ground, and nearby houses shook violently. The mothers’ benches were now located on a corner of the playground, so that no child would accidentally step on them during play. But the moms were no longer there: a lot of them were trying to catch up with their giant children, running about, evading huge crashing feet, while others were being played at like dolls. An enormous soccer ball got kicked far, escaping the playground and demolishing a house that stood on its way. “Oops!” the girl called out as she stepped off the playground and onto the road, squishing a few cars under her barbie-branded sneakers.


 


Tom had little time to react as the previously bullied girl reached for him and wrapped him around her fingers. “Hi, lonely dolly!” the girl said. But that was enough for Tom. He immediately willed the playground tiny again, and once more, the 2-3 inch tall kids were under control under their moms’ watchful eyes.


 


 


Getting bored of the playground, Tom stood up and left. He went to the local coffee shop to sit down and enjoy a cup, thinking about his newfound powers.


 


As he walked in, he noticed that the shop was short staffed. A cute, short girl was trying to take orders from increasingly annoyed customers. With just a wave of his hand, the customers dropped to 4feet tall, while the meek girl shot up to 8 feet tall. Now, everyone was courteous and waited for the amazonian girl to serve them on their turn. As he accepted his drink, he sat on a chair and watched the other people around him. A freshly-shrunk girl was trying to type up her essay on her laptop, her arms barely reaching the table, her legs swinging from the chair. He felt bad for her, and resized her to her original size. A young couple was sharing a piece of cake on another table. Tom shrunk those lovebirds to 6 inches tall. They were now sitting on the table, next to an impossibly huge treat. They cut pieces with their hands and fed each other, being slightly disgusting as they rubbed food on each other. Tired of their show, he made them even smaller, now half a millimeter tall, almost indiscernible specs. Now, whatever they were doing wasn’t intruding in the senses of other people. In fact, since they knew that they were always so tiny, they were quite happy to have public sex on top of the cake plain.


 


Tom grinned as he thought of something. He looked at the laptop girl, and made her own food disappear from the table. He also made her very hungry. As the girl’s tummy rumbled, she looked at the long line waiting to be served. Not having time for that, she looked around, spotting the seemingly unattended cheesecake. She walked to that table and picked up the plate, bringing it over. It wasn’t long until the tiny lovers were picked up in a gigantic spoonful of cake. The girl’s lips parted, revealing a hot and cavernous mouth. Strands of saliva fell close to the lovers, and in a few seconds they were holding on for dear life as she chewed the soft cake. They were too small for her to feel, so when she gulped, she had no idea that she sent them to their deaths. It reminded him of how he dealt with the couple at the mall.


 


While this was happening, a ragged looking man approached the young college student. He was over 6 feet tall, easily taller and stronger than her. He reached with a hand and snatched the laptop from the table. The girl shrieked at the thief, unable to defend herself. The 8 foot tall barrista immediately started walking towards them, but Tom had a better idea. He shrunk the man to 3 feet tall. Now he could barely reach the table, but he was still attempting to steal the laptop – this time, however, the student was much bigger and stronger than him, and she pulled his arms away. “Have they taught you not to steal bigger people’s things?” she growled over him, and pushed him on the floor. The man started to run, hoping to escape. Tom then shrunk him even further, to only half an inch tall. The girl stood over him, and cast a shadow over him.


 


“I didn’t see a thing”, said the barrista girl, winking, giving the girl permission to do whatever she wanted with the would-be criminal. The student nodded and muttered “Thanks”. With that, she raised her ballet flat over the man, and pressed down on his wiggling, squirming form. “You couldn’t even carry my laptop away, why did you try stealing it in the first place?” she asked him. She didn’t let him respond, however. She carefully rubbed the tiny man on the floor under her shoe. When she lifted it, his clothes were tattered, and some of the dirt from her shoes had stuck on him. He tried crawling away, but every time he tried to escape, she set her foot down next to him with a resounding “boom”, playing with him. She toyed with him for a bit, sometimes nudging him with the toe of her shoe. When she got bored, she bent low and spat on him – the man was now covered in thick saliva, barely able to unstick himself and move. “Be glad I don’t want to dirty up my shoes with your bug guts”, the girl growled.


 


Tom thought that that wasn’t enough punishment for him. The girl immediately became angrier. “That computer has the only copy of my essay, if you took it, I’d have failed my class!” She said. And with that, she slammed her shoe down on him, twisting him right under the ball of her foot like putting out a cigarette. Satisfied, she walked back to her seat, and used a napkin to clean the bottom of her shoe, throwing the insignificant remnants in the trash.


 


 


Tom left the coffee shop and saw that the sun had set a while ago. He decided to go to the bars and have some fun there.


 


A young woman, maybe 25, was sitting on a bar stool, trying to enjoy her wine. However, she was pestered by two guys, trying to hit on her. One of them was trying to buy her a drink, while the other guy made comments on her appearance. “If you two like her so much, then you can be part of her”, Tom grinned. Immediately, the two men shrunk down to an inch tall, now running around the bar next to the colossal glass of wine. “I’m sorry fellas, but men the size of my thumb don’t really do it for me.” she said, her wine breath washing over them, making them feel tipsy just from the air she exhaled! “I’d love you to buy me a drink”, she said to the first one, “but how about you become part of mine?” and with that, she picked him up between thumb and forefinger, and dropped him in the glass. The tiny man flailed about as he tried swimming on the yellow-golden liquid. As for the other guy… “You said you like my shoes, how do you even know what they look like while you’re seated up here on the bar?” she giggled at him. “I don’t like bad pick up lines, and I like impossible ones even less.” she added. With that, she snatched him and brought him down to her moderately-heeled sandal. “They could use some decoration...” she mumbled. With that, she reached to her purse and pulled out a piece of string. Carefully, she removed her shoe, and tied the man on the toe strap of her shoe using the strip. Happy with her work, she looked at the tiny man that couldn’t escape her. With that, she put her shoe back on, safely nesting him between her big and second toe. “Too bad I only have one...” she said. Tom looked at her, and immediately created a twin for the shoe-fetish man. The woman picked him up and tied him to her other sandal, much happier now.


 


She turned her attention back to her drink, where the other man was still swimming. “Having fun there?” she giggled down at him. She picked up the glass, causing large waves that almost drowned him. She brought the glass to her lips and tipped it, sipping carefully. When the man made it to her lips, it looked as if she’d drink him in, but instead, she closed her lips and felt him wash powerless against them. She drained her glass and set it on the bar, the tiny man sitting on the bottom, drenched by the remnants of wine.


 


“Fill me up, will you?” she asked the bartender, who brought the bottle of wine and poured some more on top of the struggling man. She swished her glass around a few times, until she noticed that he had finally drowned. “Aw, sucks. My garnish is dead.” she commented and pushed the glass back. The bartender apologized, and emptied the glass + tiny husk on the drain, pouring the girl a new one.


 


Tom kept playing with other people in the bar – making men short enough to barely reach the skirts of their girlfriends, and growing women so that their heads could barely clear doorways. He noticed that as he kept changing people, the bar slowly adapted in size – chairs and tables of varying scales appeared, and the building became slightly bigger, as if it was always built to accommodate women who were 7 feet at their shortest. They stood proud on tall bar stools, while their boyfriends had to sit on what looked like an adult version of a baby chair. He thought this was funny, but eventually decided it was a little too absurd. So he changed the bar patrons such that the women were about 5’9’’ to 6’2’’, while the men were between 4’7’’ and 5’2’’. At his own normal height, he realized that he was drawing a lot of attention, so he quickly resized himself to be similar to the other guys and to blend in.


 


It was quite cute to see boyfriends barely reaching the shoulders of their girlfriends, or being helped up a tall chair. He also noticed something funny: a woman had removed her heels and was forcing her boyfriend to try them on. “Come on sweetie, you could reach up to kiss me even better if you had those on!” The boyfriend was dismissing that, saying how it would make him look unmanly, plus she wore 5 sizes bigger than him! Eventually, he gave up, and removed his own petite shoes, sliding his almost child-like feet on his girlfriend’s huge shoes. His toes barely even reached the toe strap. She helped him up, and held him carefully as he tried to balance on heels too big for him. It was successful though, as he could now reach up to her nose! He turned his head up, and the girl bowed her head down for a kiss. Tom shrunk her just a bit, making her one of the shortest girls, and grew the guy up, making him one of the taller guys – but he was still shorter than her. Even so, his now only 2-sizes-larger heels allowed him to comfortably reach in for the kiss.


 


He noticed that as the time approached closing time, more people were coming to the bar, and that everyone was well-behaved and was having a good time. Something felt odd. Where are the drunks and the trouble makers? Where are the people who are supposed to leave so that they can sleep the drink off and go to work? Then he remembered that at the beginning of the day, he had wished hangovers to be less potent. As a result, more people could enjoy being out longer and drinking more, without the negative side effects. He noticed that the bartender had really expensive clothes on – more drinks probably meant more tips!


 


He looked back at the girl that had drank the poor guy and had tied up the other man (and his freshly-created twin) on her sandals. Her own friends had arrived, a group of young fashionable women. She was showing off her new tiny shoe decorations to her friends, gettting “oohs” and “aaahs” and “I wish I found a couple of tinies to put in my boots!”. He eavesdropped a bit more, as the women were getting ready to leave. “I’d invite you all home”, the woman said, “but you know my apartment, it’s so small”…


 


Tom had an idea. He shrunk the girl’s 4 friends down to 5 inches tall each. They now stood on the bar next to their giantess friend, enjoying their own drinks out of tiny glasses. “But you girls are so small, you could all sit on my coffee table, and I can make a little cot for you to sleep on my nightstand. Plus, this late, your cab driver might not see you and run you over instead of picking you up.” The tiny friends nodded, feeling very happy that they had such a caring giant for a friend. She emptied her last glass of wine and carefully stuffed her friends in her large purse. As she walked out, Tom could see little shapes squirming under the fabric of the bag.


 


Tom paid his tab and left the bar. He restored his original size and drove home to sleep. Tomorrow would be another fun day.