- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Decided to continue this! Not as much erotica here but more of some slow shinking and stuff. Enjoy, and leave some reviews on what I (and other authors) could write about next!

Tom decided to head towards the outskirts of the city, trying to get away froma ll the main attractions towards where the middle-class lived. After about a thirty minute walk, he came across a soccer field where he saw a boy showing off his skills and a girl watching him, obviously bored.


Tom watched as she stood up and walked to the guy.


"Can we go somewhere else now? You said we were gonna have a fun date, not this shit," she said.


"Aww, come on babe," he replied back. "This is a really fun date. How about a wager. You can be goalie. If I win, we continue doing this, then fuck when we get home."


Seeing as she was about to protest, he added, "If you win, somehow, you can do whatever you want with me and we'll go wherever you want to. Deal?"


Tom, using his reality bending superpowers that he had discovered quite recently, decided to force her to say yes. And the girl, not quite sure why she did, but she did say yes.


Tom watched as her boyfriend threw her his goalie gloves from his backpack and she put them on, then walked dejectedly to the goal. Tom, deciding that this was very unfair, decided to even the odds a bit. He changed the guy's height from 6' 3" to about 5' 3'", and changed the girl's height from 5' 8" to about 6'8". Deciding that the odds were changed enough, he watched as the boyfriend set the ball down on the penalty spot. He then watched as he struck the ball perfectly, managing to score a quite decent goal into the top left corner. Even being 6'8", the girlfriend just wasn't experienced ot athletic enough to be able to dive for the ball. 


Deciding to be a bit more daring, like he had been before, Tom changed the girl's height by an additional foot, and brought the guy down all the way to 4 feet tall. He watched as he took an awkward shot, and it didn't do much but roll down the middle. The girlfriend was easily able to pick it up.


Seeing a slight opportunity here, Tom made her shirt be just a bit more open on the top, so he could see those luscious orbs as she bent down to pick up the ball. Feeling even more pleased with himself, he decided to shorten the guy all the way down to one foot tall, and watched as the girlfriend threw the ball at him. It was thrown relatively slowly, but he almost got rolled over as it came. He was only able to jump out of the way last minute and chase it, having to wait until it stopped. After it did, he rolled it back to the penalty spot, struggling a decent amount. 
Tom decided to let him take the next two penalties, and he watched as the girlfriend saved the first one easily. He willed the girlfriend to move out of the way on the second to give the now 12-inch boy a little bit of hope. 


"Remember what you said. If you lose, I'll get to have my way with you, and I don't think you'll be able to stop me!" the girlfriend said with a smirk and lust in her eyes.


"Shut the fuck up," the boyfriend snarked back, obviously frustrated and not sure why he bet on this in the first place. Tom saw this, and decided that this was no way for a pathetic being to talk to a much superior being.


Making the boyfriend even smaller, Tom shortened his height to just above 5 inches. Now he was even smaller than the ball, and most likely couldn't even get a proper shot off. He ran towards the ball, and at the last minute shoved it with his hand. His girlfriend, seeing this, loudly yelled in glee "Handball!"


Not even bothering to see what her boyfriend would say as she grabbed him and picked him up, ignoring his little complaints.


"Uh uh uh," she said, lowering her voice as not to blow out his ears. "You said I could have my ways with you. Don't worry, I'll be nice!"


She held him over herchest, and smirked once more as his gaze was drawn down to the beautiful valley. Suddenly, it didn't all seem so bad that he had lost the penalty shootout. After all, what was he thinking, being only a couple inches tall against this beautiful giantess. He should have been thanking the stars that he had landed such a beauty.


With a smile on her face, she dropped her boyfriend into the confines of her sports bra underneath the jersey. 


Tom, deciding that this was enough meddling here, and that the life of the couple would be better off like this, decided that he might as well hail a taxi and check out some of the skyscrapers. 


Seeing a cute blond Chinese girl, he decided to change her height to a 100 feet, then motioned for her to come towards him. Smiling at an opportunity to make money as a taxi, the girl walked over. Tom couldn't help but notice the Apple advertisements on her high heels, and snapped out of it when she put her hand on the ground next to him.


Like before, he said, "Bra, please." He smiled a bit to imself as he walked onto her hand and she lowered it on topof her cleavage. Slimbing off her hand and into a soft, fleshy landscape, he realized that the boyfriend most likely would have it very nice, and made a minor change to the girlfriend to make her just a bit more horny all the time. Getting comfortable in the breasts of the now 100-foot blonde, he said, "City center, please." 


Closing his eyes, he allowed himself a little rest. After all, he had been making the world a better place, and he deserved a little break for that, surely.

Chapter End Notes:

Hehe. Leave some criticism along with ideas too!