- Text Size +
Here I am still laying in my mothers ass hole while waiting impatiently for her to wake up. It was 6:30 in the morning right now and I still didn't expect her to wake for another 4 hours. I could hear all types of sounds. Her snoring which was one of them was very loud. As she snored it caused my body to sink deeper inside her from the vibrations thoughout her body. Then there was her heart beat which I couldn't normally hear at normal size. But now it was constant.

I was extremely bored. I tried to fall back asleep but I just couldn't. I was also very hungry and thirsty. If I didn't eat something soon I would probably die. Then I thought about something. Something so gross that it made me gag slightly. But I had no choice. I hesitated and stuck my toungue out. I then slowly pulled it back in allowing her left over feces to get in my mouth. I gagged then threw up. I then gagged again and threw up once more. It was horrible but it was my only choice. Now all I needed was something to drink. But I figured I could drink some shower water if she ever takes one. But normally she takes them in the morning so I was pretty sure she would.

I continued laying in my mothers ass hole listening to the sounds of her snoring and her heart beating one by one. Bored to death I groaned. It smelled so bad and I had an aftertaste of my mothers ass hole in my mouth. I could also feel the poop surrounding me from her last break to the bathroom. All of the sudden I felt her ass hole pucker. It then blew out a blast of air and I had felt it blow right by my face. The smell was so intense I gagged once more. I couldn't believe this was my life. Inside my own mothers asshole.


A sudden sound then burst into action.

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"

Her alarm had gone off.

It continued beeping for 5 seconds then I felt her asscheeks lift. Finally she was getting up! But then I heard a click sound and the alarm went off. I felt her lay back down and then start to snore again. She had pressed the snooze button. I cried out in boredom and filth. Since she pressed snooze its gonna be another 5 more minutes. I continued waiting.

Once again her alarm went off. I felt her ass cheeks lift and another click and the beeping stopped. Instead of lying back down I had felt her get up. She let out a big yawn and stretched. I then felt her walking. Next she took off her pants and panties allowing some light into her ass cheeks. I was still stuck in between her ass cheeks so I didn't fall down her legs with her panties. Instead I was left in between her crack. It was a bummer because I really needed to stretch and get fresh air.

I heard her humming a tune. Then I heard the shower turn on. Finally.

I felt her walk another two steps. All of the sudden her ass cheeks separated slightly as she sat down which caused me to fall out of her ass hole. I fell with a splash into an ocean. I then realized that she wasn't taking a shower. But a bath.

I then looked around while floating in the water. I seen my mother leaning against the back of the tub completely naked. She had her eyes closed with a slight smile on her face. I knew at this moment that I had to get her attention before she got out of the tub.


I swam as fast as I could. Once I got close enough I looked for a place to grab onto so I could climb up to my mothers ear and tell her my story. I noticed she had her legs down under water. But her stomach up was above water. So I swam towards her stomach. Once I reached the arising landscape I climbed it. I was now on my mothers naked belly.

I admired the landscape and noticed that I could see her face through her boobs about a mile away. I started walking across my mothers belly. I almost fell off a couple times because it was wet and it was constantly rising and falling. Not that far below I heard her stomach growl in hunger.

I then reached her gigantic boobs. They were honestly very nice. I admired them for a couple seconds and then snapped out of it realizing I need to hurry. I walked in between them making my way towards her face. Once I got to her neck I looked for something to climb. I then seen my mothers hair hanging across her chest. I grabbed ahold of it and started to climb.

Before I was even halfway up her hair she got up. She then bent down and drained the water. She was now walking. I had a very high view and could see all the rooms for once. It was like a roller coaster ride as her hair swung back and forth as she walked. She then stopped walking and pushed her hair back behind her with me attached to it. I looked down and seen her ass cheeks a mile down.

I was now starting to lose my grip as her hair was very wet from her bath. Before I let go she bent over which caused her back to arch. It also allowed me to let go without falling as her hair had rested upon her naked back. I was now standing on her back. I thought that she wouldn't move as I could travel to her ear but instead she got straight back up.

I then fell hoping something would catch me. And it did. I landed right back where I started... In her panties. This is not what I wanted. This is exactly the opposite. This was torture. Before I could escape her panties they started moving up heading straight for her asshole.

I laid there looking straight up at her ass hole in fear. I wished I was somewhere else. I wished that I could just die. I hated my life.

As her asshole swallowed me again I was pulled inside her ass cheeks. I couldn't believe it. Back where I started. Alone. No one even knew I was here.

Her ass cheeks were now moving again. Sliding back and forth against me I screamed in pain. Worried that I would never escape this prison.

I felt her ass tighten as she sat down to do her makeup and get ready for work. Once again her asshole was pressed against me as she sat there. I just laid there with my face pressed against it hoping for something better.

A couple minutes later she got back up and I felt her walking towards her car. Next I felt her ass cheeks tighten as she sat down in her car. I then heard the vibration of the car starting and then the radio. I had realized by now that the day was repeating itself from yesterday. Another boring day...

I then heard the car stop and she started walking again. I could slightly hear her talking to someone far above. But I couldn't really tell who or what about.
The same thing happened for the next couple hours. Until she had to use the bathroom.

Once again I seen light shine through my mothers ass crack as she took off her clothes to use the bathroom. I prepared for her ass cheeks to spread as she sat down. And once she did I was ready.

I then fell out of her ass and into the toilet. I looked up to see her spread ass cheeks depositing a turd. I then looked back down into the water. I did this multiple times before deciding.

I was ready. Before her shit dropped out of her asshole and into the toilet I swam down under water. I was going to end my life myself... I had had enough of this torture and just couldn't take it anymore. I started to shed a small tear.

A couple seconds under water I started to choke. Before I drowned I was plunged into darkness. I was lifted above the water. Her shit had landed on me and had grabbed ahold of me while carrying me to the top of the water. Once I realized what had happened I screamed. I wanted to die. I hated this torture from my own mother. I pushed continuously against the turd I was stuck to. I was drenched from left to right in shit but I wasnt as disgusted as the first couple of times because I was just used to it. Just then my mothers shadow rose. She was getting up. She turned around facing me and reached for the handle. I prayed to God to die. My mother pushed lightly on the handle and I was gone. Just like that. The current sucked me down and I panicked. Swimming against the extremely strong current I failed and just as I was about to be sucked downwards when the toilet stopped and I floated back up.

"Dammit! The toilets clogged!" She said.

I watched as she grabbed the plunger and brought it above me. Fuck. I have to swim away or else the plunger will land on top of me pushing me under... I swam and swam until the plunger finally came down just missing me. As she started to pump the toilet I jumped onto the rubber part of the plunger. She than brought the plunger up letting it drip so the water falls and the toilet flushed. As she set it down I jumped landing back in her panties.

I didn't want to stay in her panties but it was the only way of transportation and staying with my mother while trying to get her attention.

Looking up I gripped the front of her panties as she pulled her panties up to her awaiting vagina. I felt her pussy lips hit me as she tightened and zipped up her jeans. As she started to walk I noticed that I was quickly sliding downwards with every step towards her under crotch. I didn't want that to happen so I looked up and seen a forest of pubic hairs. Reaching out for one I slipped as I let go with one arm to grab the hair. Falling downwards I landed laying down with my face in the bottom of her pussy and my waist in her ass crack.

I panicked as her pussy lips covered my face completely and I couldn't breathe. I tried moving my head but I was locked in place. Completely immobilized I groaned as my mother continued her day once again.

Once we got home I heard a zip and than felt the cool breeze on me. As she took off her jeans. My mother than pulled her panties up and surprisingly brought me to her face. She whispered in my ear,

"I always knew you were here."

My face was mobilized with fear as she quickly bent down and brought me under her ass hole.

"You are going to learn your lesson as my little ass slave. For the rest of your life you will be stuck in my asshole. I will occasionally feed you crumbs and will give you pussy juice as your drink."

Before I could respond she push on me with her pointer finger inside of her asshole. She pushed me as deep as I would go. Her asshole had swallowed my entire body. I than felt her ass cheeks close as she stood back up.

"Have fun." She said.

Chapter End Notes:
The End.