- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is made especially for those ass fans. So enjoy!
My mother was now walking into work prepared for a long hard day of hair cutting. She had gotten all her supplies together and was fully encouraged to work her hardest. But for me, I was exhausted. Her butt cheeks were rubbing up against me as she walked which kind of hurt my sides. It also caused some of her left over feces to gather onto me from the last time she pooped.

Just then I felt her ass cheeks stop moving. She then started talking. I only overheard some parts that she said because it was hard to hear.

"You sure do look good since the last time I saw you. I can also tell you lost a lot of weight."

I agreed with what the woman said. My mother did look good. Even though she was in her 50s she looked like she was in her early 30s. But still. No matter how pretty she is, I hate being in between my own mothers ass cheeks. It smells like shit and is very uncomfortable.

Just then I felt her asscheeks moving again. It was like this the whole day. She walked. She stopped. She walked. She stopped... I couldn't help but realize that as she walked I was being sucked deeper into her asshole. By now my entire body was stuck inside her with no hopes of escaping.

Just as I assured that I was never going to escape, light drew in. She had taken off her pants along with her panties which allowed air to seep through. I was still trapped in between her butt cheeks until she sat down which opened her asscheeks just enough for me too fall out.

I landed with a splash right inside the toilet. The drop was so sudden that it scared me a lot. My heart was faint and I had swallowed some of the toilet water. Quickly thinking about what was happening, I knew she was using the toilet. I rapidly swam back up to the top of the water. As I caught my breath I looked up and seen my mothers giant ass hole hovering over me with a large brown turd barely hanging. I screamed in fear as the giant brown missile suddenly dropped.

It landed on me with a splash. The immense turd then floated back up with me attached to it. I tried to free myself from the sticky turd but it was too powerful. I threw up in disgust as the smell was very strong.

I laid on the turd for another 15 seconds trying to free myself until she started to pee. Her piss had landed all over me. The force of it pushed against me until I was free from the turd. I landed back in the water and was now trying to recover from the disgusting filth I had just encountered.

I then relized that if I don't get out of the toilet soon, then I will get sucked into the sewers and be gone forever. Just thinking about it made me shiver. It is a very scary thought. Getting flushed into the sewer and never being heard from again.

I started to swim toward the edge of the toilet and tried to climb the side. But it was too slippery. I started to panic. I couldn't figure out how to escape a toilet at my size. It was impossible. My only idea left was too get her attention by screaming.

"Help me! Please I beg of you! It's me Jimmy!"

I shouted as loud as I possibly could. But it was no use. Instead I got a reply of a big splash.
It was right next to me. When I looked at it I seen a phone that had sunk to the bottom of the toilet.

"Ah shit!"

My mom said in anger as she got up off the toilet. I feared for my life thinking that she was going to flush the toilet. But then she bent down and reached for her phone.

Taking this as a chance I watched her hand go right by me while avoiding her giant piece of poop and grabbing her phone. Before her hand had left the toilet, I swam over and grabbed the arising phone. I was now being pulled into the air along with the phone that my mother had dropped.

She then brought the phone too her face and studied it. I don't know how but even though she was staring straight at me she didn't notice me. I had called out her name but she didn't respond. Instead she said, "I guess I will have to buy a new phone."

She then lowered her phone down to her thighs. Thinking that she was about to throw it away or drop it. I jumped. I then landed right back where I started... Her open panties. And then, I remembered. The plan. I had to grab her shirt this time. Maybe i could get ahold of it because she actually has it on right now.

As she pulled her panties back up to her privates. I waited. I waited for the chance to grab. I was ready this time. I knew it. At the last second right before she had pulled her panties fully on I tripped. And I fell right back in my spot. I couldn't even get back up because her butt cheeks had already surrounded me. I was ferocious. I couldn't believe I had ended up in the same spot. Even after multiple tries of getting my mothers attention, I couldn't.

I felt her panties push me in between her cheeks as she fully put them on along with her pants. At least I wasn't as deep inside her asshole as I was before. In fact I was just on the outer layer of her ass cheeks. I then felt my whole world twist as a sudden drop occurred. She had sat down again which caused my body to push deeper inside her. I was now fully inside her asshole between her butt cheeks. As soon as I was pushed inside I felt a gooey smelly substance wrap all around me. It smelled so bad and felt slimy and weird. It smelled like shit. And it was.

I threw up again because of the nasty substance that surrounded me. It was like being inside a giant piece of poop. Which I practically was except it was melted. The feces was also very warm and thick which made it hard to breathe. In fact there were barely any oxygen that deep inside of her. I couldn't believe this situation that I had found my self in. That I would be stuck inside my own mothers ass hole for who knows how long! I would just become part of her. I am just a prisoner. I'm hers. All I am is a toy. No one probably even knows I'm gone yet. They all just think I went to a friends house. But no. In a few years I will be considered dead even though I will just be stuck in my mothers ass hole. It was a frightening thought.

All of the sudden I felt a shift in my mothers butt cheeks. Then I felt them moving again. As her ass cheeks walked, her poop was being squished together causing me too squeeze deeper inside her. I was constantly being moved around by her ass cheeks which started to hurt.

It was also getting very hot and sweaty. The intense heat and smell had caused me too throw up yet another time. The rest of my day kept on going just like this.

But then my mother sat down again. When she sat I was squeezed together by her ass cheeks. I then heard a clicking sound which was her texting. After another five minutes I heard the car start. This meant that she was leaving work. This also meant that she was going to the gym.

The vibrating of the car shook my whole world. It had pushed me further inside her and was very loud. Next she started to hum a tune. I couldn't make out what it was but it was relaxing. I remember she used to sing to me while I fell asleep when I was about 7 or 8. It would really help. Even in a situation like this it helped. It reminded me of the good times we had. But this. This isn't a good time. This is the worst time of my life. She was sweaty and smelled really bad. It was hot, I was tired, bored, hungry and thirsty.

As she drove she shifted in her seat. I felt her ass cheeks tighten a little as she moved. All of the sudden I felt her ass hole pucker. It then blew out a long lasting drift of air that made a little, "Pfffft!" I felt the air blow past me. I smelled it right away and I have to say that my mom has the worst farts. It smelled so bad that I gagged like twice. I couldn't even cover my nose because my arms were held to my sides by her tight ass cheeks.

I finally felt her ass lift into the air as the gravity shifted. Her ass cheeks were now moving as she walked into the gym. It was easy to tell what machine she was using because I started to feel her ass cheeks pick up the pace as she ran the treadmill. As she ran I was being shook further into her asshole even if it was possible to go deeper. It was like an earthquake but smellier.

Next I was pretty sure she was doing squats. As she did them, her asscheeks opened which actually pushed me out of her asshole a little bit. But once she was done I was still really deep.

I felt her ass cheeks moving again as she left the gym. She then got in her car and sat back down. Her ass cheeks tightened again and I was pushed deeper inside her once she sat down. She then turned the radio on and turned it too an old rock playlist which was my mothers favorite genre. It was very hard to hear from the area I was in but the song sounded good to me. About halfway through the car ride her ass hole puckered again and she farted. This time it was really loud and took me as a surprise. It was so loud it made me jump and hurt my ears. My head was positioned facing her asshole so I felt the air pass me. It was a very quick fart but it smelled so bad. I gagged as the smell remained along with her slimy leftover feces.

Another five minutes and I felt her ass cheeks move. We had finally arrived at home. I was ready for her too change so I could get some fresh air and escape her nasty butt hole.

All of the sudden some light shined through her ass crack. She had taken off her pants and panties. The problem was that I didn't come off with her panties. I was still trapped in between her ass cheeks. I screamed as the light disappeared again as she put on a new pair of panties. I was stuck in here for a whole another day.

I felt gravity shift as she laid down on her bed. She started off lying on her back so I was squished in between her tight cheeks. Another 10 minutes and she turned over to her side. Now her right ass cheeks was practically laying on me while I laid on the other. I was sandwiched in between the two. Another two minutes later and she had turned to lay on her front so I was slowly sinking further into her ass hole.

After another 5 minutes I heard her snoring. She was snoring really loud too which was annoying. I couldn't wake her up to stop her though because I was stuck. I couldn't do anything. Then she farted. It blasted right through me and made me gag. The smell ended up staying in her panties with me.

I didn't sleep that well that night. It was very uncomfortable and smelled really bad. Her soggy poop ended up drying too me so I was basically part of her scent. I fell asleep around 4:30 in the morning and woke back up at 6:00 because of smell. Hopefully today I will finally get my mothers attention. If I can get out of this asshole...
Chapter End Notes:
Stay tuned for the next chapter!