- Text Size +

Babysitting a Giantess

By

Asukafan2001

© Copyright 2005-2006. Giantess Planet. All Rights Reserved.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

When I took the job, I thought it would just be a simple job of watching a co-workers daughter for the weekend and feeding her pet that I learned when I got there was a mog. I was not really the babysitter type but I did owe her a favor and it would be nice to get that out of the way.

 

When she said baby-sit, I figured it would be some little girl, maybe seven or eight year old. I didn’t realize it was going to be a seventeen year old girl. Whose mom just didn’t trust her to be alone for a week by herself.

 

I arrived at the house early that morning. It was seven in the fucking morning. I never get up this early, not even for work, but what can I say. It was a normal house. Tan in color, two stories, with a fenced backyard with a Mog chained up in the front yard. A normal house overall.

 

As I got out of the car, I walked over to the fence and bent down looking at the Mog. Mogs are a miniature version of a person only it walks using its hands and legs.

Mogs are a fairly normal pet, especially with teenage girls and younger. Most older people like myself don’t really have them. I have never really taken care of one before but apparently it’s pretty much like taking care of a really smart dog.

 

I knocked twice and the door swung open revealing Beverly. She was dressed in a simple simple outfit. Just some very loose fitting jeans and a t-shirt, normal travel attire. I smiled and she hugged me quickly thanking me.

 

“I am running kind of late. I do not want to miss my flight. I better get going. Lauren is still upstairs asleep. Thanks a lot Randy. I appreciate it. See you in a week.” Beverly said not even giving me a chance to answer before rushing off to her car.

 

I sighed slightly and walked into the family room. I decided that I would bring my suitcase in later. Nice set up. I thought to myself. A leather sofa sat in the room with a High Definition television, Dolby digital surround sound, a lazy boy, an oak coffee table and matching end tables.

 

I sat down on the sofa and kicking off my shoes and flipping on TV thinking this week might not be too bad after all. I had not realized that I dozed off until I heard someone coming down the stairs.

 

“Hey Laur” I stopped in mid sentence as I saw a seventeen year old girl walking down the stairs wearing black cargo pants with orange trim around the pockets. Bright construction worker orange t-shirt that stopped just above her belly button that was pierced with an orange stud. She had matching orange streaks going through her hair and a metal studded dog collar around her neck.

 

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she looked at me with a stare that could kill. You would have thought that I murdered her parents or raped a friend or sibling. She immediately started walking towards me, and I knew that this was not going to be a good week.

 

“As you can see I am quite grown up, so you can run along home. I am sure you have better things to do then stick around here for a week.” I took a few steps back as she was uncomfortably close to me. This however only made her take a few steps closer.

 

“Look, your mom asked me to house sit and baby-sit. I thought it was a little girl, but if she wanted me to watch you then there must be a reason. So why don’t we just try to get through this week and we can both go back to our own lives.” I thought that sounded fair. She could not possible complain about that. I was wrong though.

 

I was about to find out how wrong I was. I was the most horrible person possible for even fathoming such an idea let alone speaking it. I am the devil. I never will understand women let alone teenage women but I have plenty of time now. I am getting ahead of myself though.

 

“Fine, you can stick around, but I set the rules.” Asserts Lauren as she crosses her arms and taps her foot a bit. It took a minute to realize she was serious and awaiting my answer.

 

“Look I am a grown man. I am forty three years old and I am not going to be ordered around by some little girl.”

 

“I am gonna be in college soon and on my own. I am not that little. The choice is yours but now you cannot say I didn’t give you an option.”

 

I started to understand why Beverly had me watching her. She is a bit off the handle. I mean in what kind of world does someone like her think I am gonna be ordered around by her. I had to hold back a laugh and try to keep my face as neutral as possible.

 

Lauren stomped her foot and shoved me down onto the sofa. I was about to get up when our eyes met. She shouted freeze and I felt my body completely stop.  I watched her pace back and forth in front of me smirking.

 

“I told you, I warned you, why didn’t you just go? It didn’t have to be like this. It coulda been different. Now I have no choice.” smarts Lauren.

 

I felt myself begin to drop. I was falling yet I was not moving an inch. My body was tingling all over. My insides felt like they were transforming. I doubled over in pain as I found it hurt just to stand.

 

The awkward feelings began to fade rapidly leaving me only hungry. I looked up at Lauren with a surprised look. She was so huge. She looked so different then she had just a few moments ago. She looked so strong and powerful now. I found myself nervous and a bit afraid of her.

 

I was going crazy at this point. I couldn’t think about anything. My only thought was how I was going to get out of this. It’s not everyday that you find yourself shrinking staring up at a giant person.

 

“What have you done Lauren?” I shouted as best I could unable to believe I was now the size of a baby.

 

Lauren kneeled down and I watched her orange and blonde hair fall over her shoulders. She smiled at me as I continued to look up at her. She extended her hands and ruffled my hair a bit.

 

“What do you mean what have I done? I just righted a wrong. I told you that I don’t need a babysitter. So I decided to take care of the situation.” I was still trying to figure out what logic she was going by that this fixed our situation when she removed the collar she had around her neck. I didn’t have anytime to react before thrusted the collar towards me and strapped it around my neck.

 

I looked up at her a bit shocked as she gave the collar one last yank before being satisfied that it was tight enough. I went to argue and try to talk some sense into her but I found that just random noises came out of my mouth. I sounded more like a mog then a man.

 

That is when it first dawned on me. I realized just what Lauren had done to me. She had quite literally taken away my humanity. I thought at that time though it was just some joke she was going to play and then change me back. Beverly wouldn’t stand for this when she got back.

 

“What’s wrong cat got your tongue?”  Lauren then grabbed my collar and tossed me down to the floor. My head smashed against the hardwood floors. I yelped in pain as she stared down at me.

 

“That’s your place now.” Lauren said as she slammed her bare foot into my chest. I felt the air leave me as Lauren sat down on the leather sofa grabbing the television remote and started flipping through the channels.

 

I laid there for several minutes trying to catch my breath. My body was sore and hurt all over. I wanted this to be some horrible nightmare but I knew otherwise. A half hour had gone by before I was able to fully catch my breath. I began to really look over myself for the first time. I was just now fully grasping what Lauren had done to me. I looked like a mog. My once powerful legs are now short, stubby, and now no longer then the distance between my wrist and my elbow. My hands now felt more comfortable flat against the ground then vertical how people usually have there arms at their sides. My arms in fact were cut in half. I also found myself unable to really stand for any extended period. My sense of balance has been altered so that my body feels natural being on all fours and my equilibrium is set up that way. I also noticed that I was now always cold. I wanted desperately to find something that could warm me up.

 

One thing Lauren couldn’t fully change was my humanity. I found that I could still speak if I really concentrated, however even when I did it was quite broken. It was like the knowledge is just locked away somewhere and only bits and pieces remain. I can look around the room and I find myself unable to remember things I should know like how to read and names for various things.

 

My thoughts slowly drifted back to the present. Lauren had stretched her body out over the length of the sofa. She wasn’t even paying me any real attention. My stomach growled again.

 

I looked at the now gargantuan sofa. I took a few steps back and jumped up onto the sofa. Lauren immediately looked at me. She took her left leg and shoved me off the sofa and then stood up to her full height. I gulped unable to believe she was really only five foot four. When I saw her earlier she looked short and skinny with no real significant muscle tone that I could tell. Now however she looked huge and had rippling muscles.

 

Lauren took a step forward invading my personal space like she had before. She looked down at me with the same icy stare. It was discomforting before, but now it scared the shit out of me.

 

“Bad boy, the sofa is for people.” I started to move back when she gave what was to her a light kick but to me was quite painful. She kicked me again causing me to roll over onto my back. I watched her raise her bare foot up above me. I cringed as I watched it pound into my chest. I found out later that Lauren was putting no real pressure on her foot at all.

 

I could not believe how big her foot was. It took up my entire chest and her foot was not that big. I tried to push it off me but this only forced her to push down harder.

 

“Now I really need a name for you. Let me think, I need something appropriate. Oh how about Binzer. Do you like that boy?” snaps Lauren

I shook my head no; as I already had a name and she knew it. I still had my pride. I was not about to submit to her whims. I am a person.

 

Lauren then pressed down harder on my chest. I found myself gasping for air. I couldn’t get any air into my lungs. I was starting to hyperventilate. Lauren merely looked down at me coldly asking me what my name was.

 

I could feel tears sliding down my cheeks. I was trying to hold them back but I just couldn’t. Everything hurt so bad, I was no match for Lauren. She was like a fifty foot tall being and I but a mere ant. I licked my lips and searched for the words. I finally managed to sputter out Binzer.

 

“Now get my Chuck Taylor’s across the room.” Said Lauren as she removed her foot from my chest.

 

I managed to make it up onto all fours and started heading towards the door. I hadn’t taken more then two steps when Lauren kicked me back to the floor.

 

“What’s your name?” asked Lauren as she crossed her arms and looked down at me.

 

“Rand errm Binzer” I hoped she hadn’t caught my slight fumble but unfortunately she had. I felt another jab at my side. I looked down at my bare chest and saw a dark bruise already forming.

 

“What is your name?” commanded Lauren. This went on for a good twenty minutes before she seemed satisfied with my responses. Lauren shooed me away with her hands as she plopped back down on the sofa. I looked around the room wondering where I was supposed to go exactly. I finally decided to lie down under the end table that was next to the sofa. I figured I would watch a little television and I would be out of Lauren’s way.

 

I stared at the television as some movie I didn’t recognize was on. I glanced at Lauren and she seemed engrossed in the movie. I turned back towards the movie wondering how she could watch it. They spoke so fast and I found it hard to understand what exactly was going on.

 

The bit of time went by painfully slowly. I spent more time trying to adapt to this new body of mine and trying to make sense of what was really happening. I still found myself a bit shocked at what had happened. I was a six foot four mildly attractive guy when the day started and by some form of magic I have been reduced down to a mere pet to this teenaged bitch.

 

I desperately wanted to run but where would I run too? I couldn’t go home, not like this. I wasn’t even quite sure how to get there. I had to know, I was just there. The information like so many other things was right there, I could sense it but I just couldn’t access it. When I thought of home all I could think of was here.

 

A loud ringing interrupted my thoughts; I stood up immediately and looked up at Lauren who was heading across the room. I instinctively followed her as she grabbed a cordless phone from small table in the entry way of the house.

 

“Bobby, Hi. I was wondering when you were going to call. So you are back now? I have missed you so much.”

 

I remembered Beverly talking about this Bobby boy. I wasn’t suppose to let him come over. I had to tell Lauren but how would I get her attention.  I watched Lauren who was engrossed in her conversation not really paying me any mind. I tried talking but I couldn’t come up with the words. I finally decided to do the only thing I could do. I perched up on my hind legs and pawed with my hands at Laurens leg. I tried yelling while doing that but only one of the throaty barks you hear mogs commonly make came out.

 

“Binzer hush, I am talking to Bobby” snapped Lauren as she stomped her foot and coldly stared down at me.

 

The conversation went on for several minutes before she invited him over. I was furious but I couldn’t do anything. I was too weak to physically do anything and I was in no real position to order her around. I struggled just to speak.

 

Lauren started heading up stairs and motioned for me to follow. I bounded up the stairs not even realizing that I obediently followed her command.

 

As we entered Lauren’s room I saw clothes strewn about everywhere, along with a few food and drink items. It was basically a sty. I saw posters of bands I recognized as punk groups but I couldn’t read the names. I angrily stared up at the posters knowing that I should be able to read these but I just couldn’t.

 

“You better get use to the surroundings. This is your home now. My room, my rules. Everything in this room belongs to me, even you. So you better get use to it. Now where did I stick that thing. Oh yeah.”  Lauren walked across the room and started pushing aside a bunch of dirty clothes finally revealing a cat bed. She then reached behind her not caring what she grabbed and latched onto a pleated skirt and t-shirt. She dropped them into the bottom of the bed and stood up.

 

“That is where you sleep; I was even nice and left you a couple pieces of my clothing so you won’t miss me. I am not sure why but I remember reading you should leave your pets something to remind them of you. The clothes are relatively clean so you should be happy. Now its time to break out Mr. Feelgood for a quick whirl before I get ready for Bobby.”

 

Mr feelgood? What the hell is a mister feelgood I thought to myself as I watched her head over to her dresser and pull something out. Lauren then fell back into bed and I watched her wiggle out of her pants and plunge a giant dildo into her. I wasn’t going to sit here and watch her do this. I turned to leave but found the door closed and I already knew it was much too high for me to turn the handle let alone unlock it if it was locked at all. I sunk my head down and walked over to what looks like is going to be my bed for the week. I stretched out curling up in the clothes she left in there for me trying not to think about the sounds of Lauren pleasuring herself in the background.

 

Lauren finally stood up and walked over to me practically naked. She bent down pulling the dildo from her pussy. It was covered in her juices.

 

“Come” Lauren said. I hesitated for a moment and that’s all it took. She slapped me across the face and yanked me by the collar so I was directly in front of her. She grabbed my head and thrusted it against her dripping went cunt. She racked my face against her pubic hair and pussy cleaning herself off.

 

My face and hair was coved in her cum. I felt sticky and desperately wanted a shower. Lauren however just took the still dripping wet dildo and shoved it into my mouth. I gagged severely. She held the dildo in my mouth as she looked around the room for something. I cringed as I saw her grab some duct tape and place it over my mouth. She roughly punched me square in the cheek and then gave me slap before standing up.

 

“You touch  or even think about touching that tape you are going to be in trouble. Got it?” I saw no choice but to obediently nod. Lauren then disappeared into the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom.

 

I was completely trapped in Lauren’s bedroom. I couldn’t reach the door to open it and all the windows were latched shut and even if they were open I was unsure of how I would make use of them. They had screens in them and we were on the second floor. I doubt I could survive that much of a drop.

 

I jumped up on Lauren’s unmade bed and made my way to the foot of it. I curled up in the pile of blankets and just laid there waiting for her return. I felt sick to my stomach, as I could taste her juices that were on the dildo all over in my mouth. It tasted like she had not ever washed it. I wanted to spit it out but I could not. After a few minutes all I could taste was Lauren’s sex juices. I desperately wanted to spit them out but I could only whimper as I prayed that Lauren would remove this gag from me when she was done with her shower.

 

Lauren strolled out of the bathroom. I found my eyes locked onto her and my sex drive slightly heightened as I eyed the nude Lauren walking about her bedroom. I knew that I should avert my eyes but I somehow couldn’t keep turn my eyes away.

 

Lauren didn’t even acknowledge my existence let alone look at me. I nervously dug myself a bit deeper into the covers of her bed. I watched her slip on silky black thong and then grabbed the same clothes she had on before. I felt a strong swat on my ass which made me cry out in pain, but was muffled by the gag Lauren had in my mouth.

I leapt off her bed and watched her sit down. I watched in awe as she put her shirt on and then reached over to her nightstand and grabbed a black leather hair scrunchy and pulled her hair back.

 

“Bobby should be here soon. Now before I go do you have to use the bathroom?”

 

I hadn’t really thought about it much but I realized that I had. I nodded my head and Lauren motioned for me to follow. We walked down the stairs and she opened the sliding glass door leading to the backyard. She pointed out onto the lawn and told me to hurry up.

 

I tried to protest but they all came out as moans and Lauren merely stomped her foot and pointed. I had only been in this new form for not even a day but I was quickly learning that Lauren meant business when she stomped her foot. I headed down into the yard as I another mog came bounding up the steps. He was a much bigger mog than I was.

 

“Hi bruiser. Do you miss moms? Well she will be back soon enough.” I really had to go now and finally just squatted down and went in the yard. I had never felt so embarrassed in my life. I was right in the middle going when I heard the neighbors’ walkout into their backyard. An older woman walked out with what looked like a couple of college-aged girls. My face grew bright red but I was right in the middle of taking care of my business. They glanced over at the yard but didn’t even pay me one bit of attention.

 

That is when everything really hit home. I still think of myself as person. I know somehow I am going to get my old body back, but when everyone else looks at me they just see a mog. I am just a normal everyday small  breed of mog. Why would those girls help me? I am no different then any other mog. I really realized that Lauren held all the cards until Beverly got back.

 

I stood up and looked around for a moment then realized I wasn’t going to be getting any toilet paper. I headed back up towards Lauren feeling beaten down and her superior looking smirk did not help me feel any better.

 

Lauren closed and locked the sliding door just as we heard a knock at the front door. Lauren bounded across the house. I watched the front door open and a rather muscular looking guy walked in. He looked to be a bit older then Lauren was, he had jet black hair and a tattoo of dragon on his arm. He had dark black pants and a t-shirt hanging loosely. He didn’t even bother to take his boots off as he walked in.

 

I watched the giant couple wrap their arms around each other and kiss. They two seemed to kiss for hours before they broke there lip lock. Lauren was about to grab her jacket when she looked down at me.

 

“Wait here for a second baby, I got to put Binzer up. Come on boy” said Lauren as she swatted me with her foot in the direction of the stairs. She pointed into her room and bent down.

 

“You better not make a peep in here I swear to god I am going to beat you when we get home. Be good and stay on the floor.” Lauren ordered as she shut her door behind her. I listened to her footsteps fade away down the hallway. I heard a car start and drive off.

 

Now what, I thought to myself as I looked around at this giant sty of a room.