- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
(This chapter is mostly an introduction chapter)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Matt stepped off the airplane, into Gregson City Airport. Following behind him were several of his classmates.

Matt was 18 years old. He was very smart yet a bit shy. He stood tall at 6', but he was a bit skinny, weighing a measly 140 lbs.. He had dirty blonde hair as well.

Behind him was his girlfriend, Katie. She was younger than him, but still 18. She was 5'8", and had a fit body, weighing at 160 lbs., as well as nice, perky B-Cup Breasts. She had dirty blonde hair as well, that went down to her hips. She was kind and playful.

Right after Katie was another girl, Cynthia. Cynthia was 6 feet tall, weighed around 180 lbs., and had big D-Cup breasts. She was 18 as well, and had long, luscious black hair that went down to her curvy butt. She had somewhat of a sex drive, and for some reasons unknown to some of the others, seemed attracted to Matt.

And behind her was Laura. She was, of course, 18 too. She was 5'6" and was a bit skinnier, only 140 lbs., and had C-Cup breasts. She had blonde hair. She seemed normal on the surface, but she had some lustful fantasies about growing with a partner.

Matt was amazed that he was able to go on this trip in the first place. It was a trip sponsored by his high school. But for some reason, all of the people who signed up, except for Matt, were female! Since they were all 18, though, the school thought that Matt would be responsible enough sleeping in a hotel room with 3 other girls.

Soon they arrived at their hotel. Before they headed up to their rooms, Matt decided to check out a shop in the lobby. There was a knickknack shop, and Matt found this weird map of the city, with a trail leading to a point outside the city, that was labelled "Muscle Growth Shrine". The owner of the shop walked over.

"Heh, that's some bizarre map. There was some rumor that if you find this shrine, and make a non-human sacrifice to the green flames, you'll be granted some muscle growth, but I don't believe in any of that bull. You can take the map if you want." the owner said.

Matt nodded, and headed up to his room where the girls were waiting. It was late, so the girls were getting ready for bed. Matt looked and saw Katie and Laura.

"Hey, where's Cynthia?" Matt asked.

"Oh, she's just changing into some night clothes." Katie said.

The bathroom door opened, and Matt turned to see Cynthia wearing a white t-shirt with her nipples poking through the fabric, and wearing only pink panties down below.

"Uh... Cynthia? Why aren't you wearing a bra?" Matt asked.

"Pfft. I'm perfectly fine without one. And besides, it feels better without it constricting my breasts. And they were getting a little big for it, anyways." Cynthia responded.

"Well, anyways, I found this map that leads to this "Muscle Growth Shrine". I think we should check it out in the morning!" Matt commented.

"Ooh, that sounds really nice!" Laura responded, starting to fantasize in her head.

Matt headed to his bed that he was sharing with Katie. Going through his luggage, he realized that he forgot his gym shorts.

"Hey, Matt, did you forget your sleeping shorts?" Katie asked.

"Hey, Matt, it's totally fine if you sleep in just your boxers!" Cynthia said with a wink.

Matt just sighed, taking off his shorts. Laura's eyes widened at noticing his bulge. After a few lustful looks from all the girls, Matt decided to just go to sleep...
Chapter End Notes:
Some suggestions would be appreciated!