- Text Size +
The next morning I awoke from the glorious tone of Sian's beautiful voice. "Come on Joey, you need to see this" she sung just as I began to open my eyes.

It took me a while to force my eyes open but when I did, I noticed that something was off. My bed mattress felt a lot harder and warmer than usual, plus I seemed to be pinned down to it. I could only move my head, but when I shifted it over to my right, my eyes caught a sight of something that made me freeze in fear.

Sian was sitting there, towering over me, but she wasn't just sitting on a load of chairs. She was ginormous!

Looking over at my surroundings, I could see that this was not my mattress...... It was toast, and the substance pinning me down was a thick spread of peanut butter. Ugh! I gasped as I inhaled the ghastly smell of peanuts through my nostrils and up my nose.

It was then when I remembered the shrinking pill that she'd given me last night. It must have taken a long time to start working, but that still didn't explain what I was doing on the toast, and how I got there in the first place. Not to mention that my pyjamas had been removed.

"Mmmmm Tommy toast!" Sian giggled to herself. "It's just a shame that Joe can't be here to enjoy this with me."

I started to panick as the slice of toast I was stuck on was suddenly lofted up into Sian's barbaric palm, and slowly lifted towards her two parting lips. She took the first bite of it, taking a large chunk out of the part right below my feet.

I screamed up to her with all my might, however she was unable to hear my desperate plea for help. I didn't know if I were big enough to be seen or heard by her, but I kept trying to free myself from the tight grip of the peanut butter.

A second bite was then taken, a mere meter or so from my foot. When she raised the toast back up for another bite, her lips soared over me revealing her glistening white teeth coming down over my head. My entire body, along with the toast, got chucked into the black ibis of her mouth.

A wave of saliva toppled carelessly over me, finally freeing me from my nutty prison. However, it was just as worse as I slid all over the place on her slippery tongue.

Bits of broken up toasts collided with me every now and then, covering me with its now sticky, soft texture. The air was thin, leaving me struggling for air, scavenging for small ships of oxygen, crawling through the gaps in her mouth. Sweat started to build up on my body as the temperature inside her mouth started to cream over boiling.

One flip of her tongue nudged me over to the front end of her tongue. Sian stopped chewing for a second, which made me feel that she'd felt me spinning around inside her mouth.

Unfortunately, her tongue started to break the seal between her lips. As Sian simply licked some crumbs off from around her mouth, my body got wiped all over the surface of her top lip.

When her tongue retracted back into her mouth, I got stuck for a second on her top lip, before slipping off, and landing on top of the bottom row of her teeth.

Slightly startled at that point, I looked up to see her upper row of teeth staring right at me. Slowly, they started to lower down towards me. Shaken with fear, I froze. With nothing left to do, I screamed as her tooth, came charging down on me. Momments before it hit me I closed my eyes, awaiting my death.

A few seconds passed, nothing happened. A cooler breeze started to blow gently over my face. Edging one eye open, I looked around to see what was going on.

I was normal sized and back in my bed, in the cottage. I sat up to try to check that everything was real. Finding that it must have been a dream, I sighed a huge sigh, putting my hand against my chest where I could feel my racing heart slowly start easing its rapid pace.

Quiet, happy voices could be heard from downstairs, so I decided to forget everything that had happened and join the others.

In the kitchen I was greeted by everyone (especially Betsy). Sian came over squeezing her lips together for a kiss. Seeing her lips move closer to me like that made pause and remember the dream I'd just had. Ignoring it once again, I leaned in as we pecked each other on the cheek.

"Joe, do you want to join us to collect some more firewood for tonight" asked Charlotte as I took a seat at the table with a large bowl of cereal in my hands.

"Yeah ok then" I agreed stuffing mouthfuls of delicious cocoa shredies into my mouth. "I have a shower, then get ready." I said before they al, nodded in agreement.

Minutes later, when my cereal had been reduced to a few drops of chocolate milk stranded in the bottom of the bowl, I headed upstairs to my shower room, inside my bedroom. The water was the ideal temperature for me, wanting me to stay a little longer, but I had to save some for Sian's shower later on.

Once I felt clean, I reached my hand out to turn off the shower but couldn't find it. Once I'd looked around a bit I noticed that the button was above my head. When I turned the shower on, it was about at shoulder height.

Looking at my reflection in the glass door of the cubicle, I saw my body start to shrink. Panicking, I ran out the shower and stormed towards the door. I tried reaching for the handle but I'd shrunk too much already. As the walls slowly grew around me I stopped at around an inch tall. I was bug sized, just as Sian had put it.

At first I thought that I might be dreaming again, but I failed to wake up after several slaps to the face and dozens of pinches on my arms. Speaking of Sian, about ten minutes of waiting by the door had passed when the shower door swung open.

Looking up I saw the gigantic form of my girlfriend, wrapped up in a towel. Jumping on the floor, I tried getting the attention of my giant lover, but there was no way she could see me from all the way down there. Before I could move Sian foot raised above the floor. I stared statically, as the sole of her foot glided over my body, crashing down behind me.