- Text Size +
Sian's mum left the six of us outside this amazing two floored cottage, on the outskirts of of vast, deep forest. The cottage itself was amazing. Glass doors and windows, were layered all over the front of the cottage, with old, but beautiful planks of brown polished wood.

"OMG! This is it?" Charlotte gasped with her sweet, princess like voice.

"No, it's that thing over there" Anais laughed pointing over to an old broken down shed in the corner.

"Oh, well that's disappointing" Charlotte frowned towards the shed.

"Oh Charlie! Stop being so gullible. Of course this is it!" Sian giggled looking backward, towards her confused looking friend.

As we entered, we couldn't expect the interior to be any better than the exterior, but it was! The hall that greeted us was huge and filled with a large crystal chandelier. The whole group stopped in our tracks, taking in the outstanding layout.

We scattered around the house, exploring all the nooks and crannies that this amazing place had to offer. After the whole of the downstairs had been explored, including the amazing living room with a gorgeous six foot tall wooden fireplace. I could go on, but I probably should get on with the story, right?

We all headed upstairs to the three large bedrooms available to us. Zak and Anais took the smallest room at the front of the property, me and Sian took the one next to it which over looked the sunset as we stepped into it. Ours was probably the most romantic room, with its own shower room and yet another fireplace. It was electric and didn't work but it still looked pretty good.

Once we'd all finished unpacking, we all gathered in the living room, spoke for a few hours, but then we all got tired after a while, so we put out the fire and headed upstairs to our respected bedrooms.

Being the restful boyfriend that I was, I wandered into the shower room to put my pyjamas on, leaving Sian to change in the main part of the bedroom.

"Am I good to come back in" I asked from the other side of the door.

"Why don't you come in and find out"

Catching her drift swiftly, I pocked my head around the door. My jaw dropped at what I saw. There she stood. Naked. The only thing on her body was her bra, tightly wrapped around her small, but cute C sized breasts. Plus, she had on a sexy pair of white, cotton panties. (Ones that she shares a secret with Victoria..... and now me!)

"So I guess your ready for bed now" I smiled over to her walking over to our large double bed and climbing in.

"Good answer!" she beamed skipping over to her side of the bed and nudged over to my side.

"D'you wanna get even closer?" she said biting her lip and slipping under the bed covers.

Grinning from ear to ear, I joined her underneath. Even in the pitch black darkness, we still managed to find each other. Our hands rubbed all over our selves, as our tongues performed like ballerinas on a dance floor.

As we took a moment to breathe, we popped our heads out from under the covers so that we could see each other's faces again. Her face was stained a little pink in the cheeks, while my entire face glowed a bright red. She really gave it all she got down there, I thought to myself.

"Guess what?" she panted in between gasps of air.

"What?"

"I found a way that could get us closer to each other than ever before."

"Really! I didn't even think it was even possible to get even closer than we've already been?" I asked just collecting my breath back. "How?"

"It's simple" she laughed. "Just take this....."

Reaching behind her to her bedside table draw, she reached in and got out an orange and blue stripped tablet.

"If that's meant to get us closer together, then what's it gonna do? Superglue us together?" I laughed sarcastically believing that it was just another crazy idea of hers.

"Haha, no. This tablet is magic"

"Is it now?" The sarcasm was now pouring out of my mouth. I shot her a smile that simply said "I love you, but your chattin shit."

"No it really is. It can make you shrink."

At that moment I burst out laughing. I felt so embarrassed at that point that I stuck my hand over my head, which failed to block out my laughter.

"Fine, if you don't think it'll work, why don't you take it" she said handing it over to me.

Looking at it very closely before taking it in my hand, "well maybe I will then."

"Be my guest. Just swallow it whole and then wait about ten seconds and you'll instantly shrink to a tiny little bug sized boy." She smiled holding her thumb and her index finger a few centimetres apart from each other.

Still smirking, I opened my mouth and plopped the tablet in my mouth. The tablet was larger than I expected, which made me force it down my throat. Once I'd swallowed it, we sat in silence for ten seconds, listening to the grand clock opposite the bed.

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick,

Tick.......

Nothing.

"Oh" Sian moaned with a large frown upon her face.

"Told ya" I bragged with a real smug look to my face.

Upset that her pill didn't work, Sian turned over and switched off the sidelight beside the bed. After a quick sulk, she turned back over to me, where we snuggled together in the total darkness, before falling asleep shortly after that.