- Text Size +

Henry bounced with each of Alice’s steps, each causing his stomach to smash against the uncomfortable curvature of her shoulder. He stared down the backside of Alice, thinking of ways to avoid his punishment. His hope faded once Claire and Eve’s feet became visible, as they followed their mother. Alice paused for a moment, opening a foor in fron tof her, before the three women shuffled in. Suddenly and without warning, Henry was tossed from Alice’s shoulder and onto the floor. He landed on his back, knocking the wind from his lungs, but his cough was hampered by the cloth gag in his mouth. Alice bent over a ripped the gag from his mouth, allowing him to suck for air. She then flipped him onto his stomach roughly and untied his arms before flipping him onto his backside once again.

“You shall worship the feet of those you betray and you shall beg to be forgiven.” Alice recited while positioning herself in front of Henry.

Claire and Eve each stood the side of Henry, Claire on the left and Eve on the right. Henry’s heart rate raced in fear of what was to come next, but did his best to remain calm. Despite his arms being untied, Henry found himself motionless with and pancaked to the ground. Claire enforced this position by stepping on Henry’s left arm, pinning it to the floor. Eve copied her sister's actions and did the same on the right side, leaving Henry even more helpless than before. Henry's gaze then shifted to Alice who had lifted a leg, hovering a foot above Henry’s body. Henry stared at the gigantic sole above as it slowly descended upon him. Her warm sole settled onto his chest, taking up most of his torso, and although it wasn’t as large as Claire’s, at his size, it didn’t really matter. His stillness soon transitioned to squirming as Claire began to apply more weight to the foot on his chest. Slowly, the air was expunged from his lungs as the pressure increased on his chest. Without arms to use, Henry couldn’t stop the unbearable weight from squishing him, and he began to gasp as oxygen became sparse. Suddenly the pressure disappeared as Alice removed her foot and placed it to the side.

“Anything to say, servant.” Alice asked.

Henry was pissed and was intent on telling her the truth about Claire’s lie.

“Alice, I was the one who picked up the nightshade, not…” He began, but before he could explain any further, Claire planted her foot onto his mouth, silencing him. Since he had been mid-sentence, Henry's tongue managed to catch a taste of Claire's foot. The saltly undertone making him cringe.

“She was implying you beg for forgiveness. Nothing else. Do you understand?” Claire asked, with an indignant Henry underfoot.

Henry nodded, realizing Alice would never question her daughters’ honesty. He was at a disadvantage and the sooner he did as asked, the sooner he could stop this.

“Forgive me, master. It will not happen again. I assure you.” Henry begged begrudgingly.

“Good. Now come over her and kiss each of my feet.” Alice demanded.

The girls removed themselves from standing on Henry’s arms, allowing him to move again. Henry shifted his weight forward, until managing to get on his knees. He then crawled over on all fours to the towering mother. He then leaned over and slowly pecked the top of each foot, hoping to please Alice. The topside of her feet were much colder than that of her soles, but Henry didn't partiuclary care.

“Good, now Claire’s since she did your work.”

Henry couldn’t believe his ears. He was lucky that his eyes were on a different plane than theirs or otherwise they would see the fury and frustration of his wide-eyed reaction. Disgusted, he quietly continued crawling over to Claire, gazing down and the toes before him. Their black nail polished setting the tone for his servitude. Forcing himself down, he gently pecked the top of her left foot, but before he could move on, Claire’s other foot landed on the back of his head forcing his face into her grounded foot. She held him there for a moment, forcing his lips across her toes before letting hm up. Henry then looked up, snarling at the amazon woman. Laughing, Claire then lifted the same foot to block the view of her face from Henry.

“You forgot one.”

Humiliated, Henry finished his torture with a small kiss on Claire’s upper sole, while catching a faint smell of her natural scent. Claire then set her foot down and looked to her mother who was still staring intently at Henry.

“Now remember this Henry because the second time won’t be so nice. We shall leave you in here to think and repent for your actions. But before we go, here is the final step of your forgiveness.” Alice stated.

Henry turned to watch Alice as she dipped her foot in a bowl of liquid and presented it to him.

“Now suck the holy water from my toes and be absolved of your wrong-doing.”

Reluctantly, Henry opened his mouth and allowed Alice to steer her toes inside before wrapping his lips around them and ingesting the cool liquid. The sweet tasting water was sucked from her toes and at last, Henry was done. The three women turned and left, leaving the humiliated Henry to be alone. Just before Claire walked away she bent down and whispered to Henry, “Don’t cheat next time.”

She then followed the others out and closed the doors behind her. Henry sat for hours thinking of his next course of action. Was he just going to wait here or should he bolt for the forest again. As he pondered his choices, a voice called out to him from the side. Henry looked around to see his friend staring at him, a look of shock across his face.

“Henry, you wouldn’t believe this place. I...I went looking around, trying to plan our escape for later, and I came across others.” Will explained.

“What what do you mean others.” Henry asked, not understanding.

“There a bunch of farms like this, with people like us a slaves or whatever the hell they call you. We gotta get out of here man. I don’t wanna end up serving giants the rest of my life.” Will rightfully said.

Henry thought for a moment and agreed they had to leave, but knew it was his duty to help the others if they were out there. “Listen, Will, I know you want to leave but we need to help the others too. We can’t just leave them here. You're saving me and I'm thankful...I think they would be too.”

Clearly not the answer he wanted, Will still agreed to Henry’s terms. “Well then what are we going to do?”

“I don’t know yet, but it may take a little time. In the meanwhile, make sure you stay hidden. Get your food at night and get enough for the day. Don’t leave any prints, or they’ll know. We will also meet every midnight here to speak. You scout the others and see if you can find anything out, and I’ll do the same with my captors. Okay?

Will nodded and then split off back into the forest. Henry now had a new objective and that was to free the others. He was going to need to find out if he was ever going to meet the other servants. Henry waited in solace until finally the front door opened, revealing Alice. She walked over to Henry who was lying down and gently shook him to grab his attention.

“Hello, dear. Have you repented enough?” She asked politely.

“Yes I have. And as I was thinking, it became clear to me that I need a model to be a better servant. Are there others like me?” Henry asked, hoping this would extract the information he needed.

“Like you? Of course there are others like you. Almost every family in our community has one. Do you wish to meet them?” She asked, impressed by Henry’s willingness to become a better server.

He nodded.

“Well then, I shall delightfully inform you that every ten days, we host “The Server Games” and everyone will be there, families and servants alike. For a portion of the day you will be among only your kind. You can ask them anything you’d like.” She informed him.

“Well when is the next one?”

“Tomorrow.”

Henry’s opportunity would come faster than expected. Will would need to be aware so he could scout this first one, Henry thought. And it would be beneficial to speak to the others and gain their trust before the big escape.

“Now that you know tomorrow is a big day, and fun if I do say so myself, we want you to be rested. So come inside. It’s time for dinner.”

Henry followed her inside, excited to finally eat again.

Chapter End Notes:

****************

Hope you enjoyed the nwe chapter. Please review if you enjoyed it. It means a lot!