- Text Size +
Henry ate, thankful for the food he was provided. He was famished and had really only eaten various berries and plants he scavenged from the farm and the environment. This was the first meal he had had since leaving his village and it showed as he tore through the meal.

"You like it, dear?" Alice asked politely.

It was hard for Henry to respond with all the food in his mouth so he nodded, trying not to let it spew from his mouth.

"Good, I can see that you do. I'll let you finish. So girls, when will the priestess be here to inspect our temple? It's soon, right?"

Henry did his best to listen to their conversation, still curious about the way their community worked.

Eve spoke first. "Actually she'll be here tomorrow morning. Everything is tidy though. I already made sure it was clean and the candles are all lit. They should last until tomorrow."

"Oh wow, tomorrow?! That's so soon. Who will service the priestess? I forget who's turn it is. Eve is it yours?"

"No it's Claire's."

"But I don't want to do it!" Claire complained. "Let's have Henry do it. Maybe she'll be pleased we have someone new to convert to triceivisim."

All of the ladies looked to Henry who looked back timidly. He wasn't sure what to say or expect from the priestess so giving an opinion seemed out of his control or privilege.

"That's a wonderful idea. Claire will you inform the priestess before you drop him off with her about how we found him and that he is a server of servers. Then she'll understand what she needs to do."

Henry's worry grew the more they talked about her. What would she do to him and why was she coming to their temple in the first place? This religion was so bizarre to him but he needed to understand it more. He continued to listen as they chatted for several more minutes about various duties that needed to be be done tomorrow. Soon they were all done and Alice began grabbing the plates from the girls.

"Alright, I'll do the dishes. Claire take a bath with some of the hot water over there. I filled it up this morning, but save some for Eve. Then when you're done fill it back up." Alice said pointing to the fire.

Henry looked over to see a bizarre creation over the fireplace. Part way up the chimney there was an extremely large metal tub filled with what Henry could assume to be water. The fire then heated not only the house but the water simultaneously. Claire walked over and pulled a lever, causing some water to rush into a pipe.

"Where's it going?" Henry blurted.

"To the bath, don't be silly. And you're coming with me."

She grabbed Henry by the hand and tugged him in the direction of the tub. Walking in, Henry saw a large white tub filled part way with water and bubbles. Claire walked towards the tub, leaving Henry at the entrance. Her hands untied her robe, and then gently released it from her shoulders, causing it to drop to the floor, leaving her stark naked. Henry froze, completely unprepared for her undressing and even turned, unsure if he was supposed to look.

"Why are you looking away, is my body unappealing to you?" She asked, surprised.

"Ummm no. It's just, people from my culture don't normally get naked in front of each other."

"Why? It's just your body." She said, stepping into the tub.

"Yes, but..." He realized she wouldn't understand. They just saw things differently.
"Never mind, it is just your body."

He took the opportunity to un-shield his eyes and inspect her beautiful body. It was a lot of woman for anybody, but it was angelic. He took note of something peculiar.

"Why don't you have any hair?" Henry asked pointing to his own crotch region.

She laughed, "We are pure and clean. When we are young, our elders use a special liquid that removes hair follicles permanently."

It was unlike anything he had ever seen, but he found it arousing like many things about the exotic woman. She sat down into the tub and slid herself into a comfortable position. She closed her eyes, leaning her head against the back of the tub, while propping her feet up on the other end. He stood in the corner, allowing her space. She laid there for a few moments before calling out to him.

"Make use of yourself and massage my feet. Maybe you can get some practice for tomorrow morning." She said, without opening her eyes.

Obeying, Henry quickly walked to the edge of the tub where her feet were. Her heels began near his crotch while her foot extended up past his nipples, covering most of his torso. He observed the large pale soles in front of him. The whitened arches and underside of her toes appeared soft and delicate, while the reddened portions of her foot seemed more used, but showed few signs of it other than its color. Henry grabbed her left foot, using both hands to grasp it fully, then used his thumbs to dig into her arch, massaging any tension away. He was amazed how soft her foot was, even the reddened portions felt like baby skin. As his thumbs rubbed up and down her arch, she cooed in delight.

"Ahhhhh. That feels so good."

A smile crept across her face, motivating Henry to continue. He worked slowly up, until reaching her sole where he began rubbing from the middle out to the sides of the food. Her feet relaxed even more and Henry began alternating between rubbing circles around the ball of her foot and working the soles. The lubrication from the water was helpful as he slid his hands across her soles. Her toes occasionally scrunched as he massaged her foot. Not wanting to neglect her toes, he turned his attention to them, kneading the ends of her toes. He could believe how long they were. Curious about there length, he placed his middle finger in between her big and slightly longer second toe, revealing that her toes were actually a little longer. Amazed he continued working on her toes and in between them before switching to her other foot. He took his time and repeated the process, enjoying his task and seeing her pleased.

He paused as she stretched her legs out spreading her toes.

"Thank you, Henry that was delightful. Now kiss them. It is yet another rule you will learn. Any time you touch another's feet, you must kiss them and bless them."

Her feet remained in place as Henry clinched his lips together and slowing guided his face to her arch. His head was dwarfed by her feet and fit perfectly into the arch of her foot. He lightly pecked the middle of her arch before switching to the other foot.

"Good, now wash yourself off while I go talk to my mother and sister." I'll leave a towel here for you."

She stood up, allowing the water to rush off her body. Dripping, she snatched a towel and began drying herself. Henry began undressing, but didn't feel as comfortable dropping his drawers so he waited until she finished. Claire walked out, leaving Henry to himself. He quickly pulled his pants down before hopping into the soap filled bath. To him it was huge and he could stand with the water being nearly waste deep. He lathered himself with soap, cleansing himself of all the dirt that had built up. Once he had finished, he soaked himself and attempted to relax in the awkwardly sized tub. Realizing that it was nearly impossible to just stand there and relax, Henry hopped out and retrieved his towel, drying himself.

Once he was done, he put on his shirt and pants, but wondered where his bag which contained some extra clothes. Sneaking out into the hall he scanned the area, finding his small pack near the front door. Still partially naked, he hurried over and began rummaging through his bag, finding the clothes he needed. Just as he was about to turn and head back, a large hand squeezed his shoulder.

"Are you trying to escape?"

Henry hadn't heard this voice speak to him before. It was Eve and she definitely seemed concerned.

"No, I was grabbing my bag for some extra..."

"Don't lie! You're lucky they didn't catch you or you'd have worse. I won't warn you again, so don't cross me...or my family."

Henry gulped unsure of what else to say.

"Go upstairs. Claire will be there soon." She demanded.

Without hesitation, Henry ran up the stairs and placed his stuff next to Claire's bed. He redressed into the clean clothes and sat on the bed waiting for Claire. Soon she arrived with extra blankets in hand and began placing them on the floor.

"You will sleep down here. Here's another blanket for you to cover yourself." She said handing him the remaining blanket. "And this is also for you." She remarked, revealing a long rope.

She tied it tight around Henry's ankle before tying the other end to the bed post, tugging on it several times for good measure.

"Until we can trust you, this is how it must be. Goodnight Henry. Wake me if you need anything."

She blew out the last couple remaining candles before lying down. Henry had situated himself on the unforgiving ground, barely cushioned by the blankets she provided. He had slept on worse, and at least he was covered from the storm he thought as he drifted off to sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Please REVIEW if you enjoyed the story! It means a lot. Criticism, compliments, hopes and wishes, or encouragement is all welcome. Thank you!