- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is only a short chapter which introduces into the chapter that follows.

Michael was frozen. If Nadia would tell Sam about him he had a problem. But Nadia didn’t seem to plan that for she took a step in his direction and put her foot directly on top of him hiding him from Sam’s view. Michael didn’t like it but it could have come worse. If Sam would have found out what he was doing in her room he’d be dead.

“We meet downstairs Sam I need to go to the toilet quickly”, he heard Nadia say. Sam’s steps were fading and Nadia raised her foot. She looked at him deeply with her light blue eyes which seemed to be able to penetrate his mind.

“Michael right?” she asked him.

“Yes and thank you for not revealing me to her”, he said without thinking and cursed himself afterwards. Now she’d suspect that he did something wrong.

“I guess I covered you back there but what are you even doing in third floor?” she asked without further question about what he did in Sam’s room.

“I don’t know actually. I think I was placed here by the twins and I’m trying to come back to my room”, he answered half honestly.

Nadia grabbed him from the ground and made for the stairs leaving Michael in fear for what would happen to him now. But he noticed that she was going to the second floor and headed for his room. “Okay little one here we go. But don’t forget you owe me now. And by the way you should take a shower as soon as possible you smell like pussy”, Nadia said in a quite commanding voice and placed him in front of his room. Michael was indeed very thankful but he wasn’t sure what she meant with owing her.

He slid through the crack beneath the door and was finally safe. He expected adventures this morning but it turned out to be quite a suicidal day. He looked on the clock at the wall and noticed that he would grow back to normal size soon.

After a while he felt it coming and in less than three minutes he grew normal again. The disgusting thing was that he still smelled from Sam’s juices. When he had taken a shower and waited in his room eventually Lora returned from shopping and cinema.

“Hey sweetie you’ve grown again I see”, Lora said. Michael nodded and lied a good deal to her about his day. He was still worried about what Nadia said to him and just hoped she wouldn’t confront Lora about all this. Lora seemed to notice that he had a troubled mind.

“You aren’t still mad about that interaction with Celine are you?” she asked him worried.

“No of course not. Celine was really gentle I like her”, he responded.

Lora smiled. “Good to know because she misses you already. We have to repeat it soon”.

“I’ll think about it but even if she was careful and gentle I still ended up under her ass gonna need some time to recover”, Michael answered.

The couple spent a romantic evening at home and all worries dropped from Michael and he was just lucky to have a girlfriend like Lora. They went to bed late and slept till noon. They awakened by Tiffany knocking on their door calling them for a collective brunch in the first floor kitchen.

She explained that it was some kind of Sunday tradition in this association. So they dressed up and went to the brunch where they were awaited by most of the girls and Stuart who was cooking crumbled eggs. Michael greeted Celine who seemed really happy to see him with an embrace and waved at the others while avoiding eye contact with Sam and Nadia.

“Remember how you were stuck under my feet”, Sarah said chuckling. Tiffany and Lora started laughing and Michael’s face went red. “Could we not talk about that interrogation thing”, he demanded causing even more laughter. “I heard you’ve spent some quality time with Celine’s butt though”, Sarah continued nagging. “I’m quite jealous I have to admit”. Celine grinned. “Yes he feels great under there you have to try it out some time”, she said giving Michael a blink.

“Or you just leave me normal sized and try to spend quality time, as you call it, with me and without any humiliating stuff”, he replied annoyed but still humorous. Tiffany looked into his eyes and she seemed like being up to say something. “Eh… Nah”. The laughter continued heavily and Michael just shook his head and enjoyed his meal.

He didn’t take it that seriously for he knew that most of the girls were just up for having some fun and had no intentions to actually harm him. He thought back to the last day and his worries about Sam and Nadia came back to his mind. He noticed that Nadia was looking at him and when he returned her gaze she smiled and raised her eyebrows.

He knew that eventually she would approach him and ask him a favour or something like that but he tried to suppress that thought as long as he could and when she came up to him and was about to speak he turned to Lora and gave her kiss. He then started a conversation leaving Nadia, who was obviously offended, behind.

After the brunch he returned to his room together with Lora and Celine.

“You know tomorrow is Monday and Celine wants to show me the city since there is only one week left until university starts and we got no clue about this city. You want to join us?”

Michael sensed the perfect timing to get these things with Nadia out of the way without having to tell Lora about what happened.

“No I think I’ll stay here and start preparing stuff for the university”.

Celine seemed very disappointed and Michael felt bad for it. “But hey Celine you might wanna join us this evening for a movie or some beer just we three?” he asked her gently.

Celine’s mood seemed to lighten up and she nodded happily. “Sure thing and I can show you the city some other day if you want”, she replied.

“I’d be glad”, Michael said and Celine walked out to her room.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be a highlight chapter which will be a bit longer and will contain mostly sexual stuff and feet. I will release it right now.