- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second part of the chapter. It contains mostly adventure and Unaware feet and insertion.

First of all Michael had to find out on which floor he was. The house had three floors over ground level and he knew that he wasn’t in the second. He also was quite sure that he wasn’t in the first because he remembered its looks from the party. He therefor assumed that he had been placed in the third floor.

He headed in direction of the stairs and was optimistic that he would be safe soon enough. In front of him opened a door to his right and out came the girl he remembered as Sam. She was the only afro American girl around so it was easy to remember her name. She was completely nude and seemed to be on her way to the shower. Michael actually a little turned on at her sight for she was looking gorgeous and he had a perfect view of her private regions. He stared at her not realizing she was moving towards him and that he only was 2 steps away from her. By the time he sensed the danger coming towards him it was too late and he could only witness how her, compared to the other girl’s, large foot descended on him. He was pressed into her bare sole which really smelled like she should take a shower. He was flattened but it was a short encounter. She did not notice him and walked further. Michael stood up and watched after her. Her behind was huge too. She really had one hell of a body. Not really controlled by his mind he ran after her and was surprised that he nearly could keep up with her speed. He followed her to the shower room of the third floor slipped through the door before she could close it.

It was then that he realized that under this door was no crack where he could slip through. He would have to wait until somebody opens the door again or until Sam was finished. So he decided to follow Sam into the shower. He had always been loyal to his girlfriend but watching this gorgeous girl showering without her noticing him was too much of an opportunity.

He crawled into a corner of the shower outside of Sam’s vision and she turned on the water. Michael actually hadn’t thought of the potential danger of shower for him and was surprised when the water which splashed on the ground reached him and forced him in direction of the drain.

He panicked quickly realizing in what a dangerous situation he manoeuvred himself. When he reached the middle of the shower he was suddenly held in place by something pressing down on his legs. It was Sam’s foot which saved him from a long journey in a pipe. Michael noticed that this was the first time only a part of his body was flattened underneath someone’s butt or feet. Nevertheless it was quite unpleasant for water was flowing over him constantly and he had to hold his breath while Sam’s foot was periodically and slightly moving and he soon couldn’t feel his legs anymore. He oriented himself noticing that he was stuck under the ball of her foot which was the most dangerous spot for a shrunken guy. But on the good side of his situation he had to admit that he had a great view of Sam’s behind.

Sam then stepped back releasing him from her foot but due to his numb legs he couldn’t move or resist the flow of water. To his luck Sam turned off the shower and the water splashes ceased. Michael breathed hard and couldn’t react as Sam’s foot was closing in again. This time he was trapped between her toes which had him in a tight grip when Sam left the shower. She dried herself and walked with Michael still between her toes back to her room. But she still did not seem to notice him. When she walked into her room Michael saw coming what Sam seemed to miss. Her foot slammed against the corner of her bed, causing him to fly through the room and landing hard on a pile of clothes. Michael gasped for air as his whole body hurt massively.

“Aww god damn it ouch f***”, he heard Sam yell. Sam calmed quickly still rarely cursing about her misfortune. She then turned into his direction and Michael hid behind a black surface he could not really identify. He had a bad feeling when he was lifted together with whatever he was hiding in. He looked upwards seeing Sam’s foot descending again but it didn’t seem to hit him. It vanished through a hole followed by her other foot which descended into a hole left of the other one. Michael realized what was happening.

He must have been hiding in one of her panties but even if he could have moved it would have been too late. Sam’s hands were pulling the panties up and Michael moved quickly in direction of Sam’s vagina. Michael desperately watched as he was pushed against Sam’s vulva. He was imprisoned between her panties and her vulva and his head was actually a little bit pushed into the opening. It wasn’t really painful but Michael felt ashamed. He had stalked on another girl and ended up touching her private regions while having a caring girlfriend. How should he explain this to Lora when Sam would find him, if she didn’t just kill him for touching her vagina.

When Sam started moving Michael was pushed even deeper into the hole and he heard a soft moan from Sam which caused the anxiety of being noticed. Suddenly he was pushed by something further.

Sam was not sure what caused her sudden pleasure but she chose just to enjoy it pushing her fingers into her lucky spot. Michael could not do anything against it and ended up being completely eaten up by Sam’s vulva which got wetter with every passing moment. Soon he was soaked in her juices and nearly had to vomit. He waited for it to end but Sam took so much pleasure of it and didn’t even think of stopping her attempt of self-satisfaction. It took nearly fifteen minutes until she finally stopped and undressed her panties. Michael was finally free again feeling worse than ever knowing that he just made another girl but his girlfriend come. But at least Sam still hadn’t spotted him.

The feeling in his legs returned now pretty fast but it didn’t really matter for he was glued to Sam’s panties by her juices. He had to break free of them before Sam would put the panties away for washing. Just he managed to free himself the panties were put up by Sam and she started to walk away with it. Michael didn’t want to end up in some kind of clothes basket so he had to make a decision. He jumped from the panties and fell. Before landing on the ground Sam’s now white socked foot crashed against him when she took another step forward. Michael flew against the door and then fell on the ground. He passed out from the impact but Sam did not spot him yet.

Sam looked around confused. She had the feeling that something touched her foot. But she was still annoyed by the pain in her right foot that had knocked against that god damned bed.

Michael awoke when something went over him. It seemed to be the door which was opened by Sam. He couldn’t react fast enough to dodge Sam’s foot that crashed down on him once more. Michael was pressed into her white socks but at least their smell was not bad at all because they were fresh and Sam had showered before. Michael slipped through the door right after her.

“Hey Sam are you ready?” someone asked. “Yeah sure but my right foot hurts like hell”.

Michael spotted Nadia in the floor. He didn’t know but he assumed she was from Poland or Ukraine and she looked hot. She wore skin tight jeans and a t-shirt with V cutting which really distinguished her cleavage at her feet she wore poison green socks. Michael realized that he was in potential sight of Nadia and tried to move unobtrusively so she wouldn’t notice him. But when he checked on Nadia their eyes suddenly met. Nadia started grinning. “What’s funny Nadia?” asked Sam.

“Nothing Sam, nothing”.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it next chapter will come out soon. Comments requested :)