- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Had to split up this chapter so you could continue reading. Have fun.

Saturday morning Michael awoke still shrunk on the bare blanket. He remembered that he had fallen asleep between Lora’s breasts and kind of had hoped to awake there too. It was the most pleasuring part of being shrunken and a privilege that normal sized people would never have. No one who didn’t try it out could imagine how comforting it is for a man to sleep between the giant breasts of your girlfriend. He stood up and looked around for signs of Lora. After a short while he spotted a piece of paper on the head cushion.

 

Hey sweetie I hope you can read this without getting outta breath. I’m away with Celine today for shopping and Cinema. Gonna return at midnight probably but maybe later. I laid the blanket so you can climb down if you want to. Sorry for not helping you out today.

Love you,

Lora

Michael smiled at her worries but after his adventures at Chloé’s he knew how to move and climb when shrunken. He was actually pretty enthusiastic knowing that his body was very durable and flexible. And so he started to freeclimb the blanket downwards. At the bottom Lora had placed a plate with a crumbled cookie on it and a puddle of milk beside it. Michael laughed at the thought of his caring girlfriend placing these things for him. He ate and drank and looked forward to a day of adventures. He decided that five inches were the perfect size when shrunken. He ran around the room climbing anything possible and discovered that he had much more stamina than when normal sized. At some point he looked at the door. He noticed that there was a crack underneath it where he could look into the floor and he wondered whether he would fit underneath it to crawl out of the room.

He thought about the potential dangers that expected him when leaving the room and shuddered at the thought of meeting that punk girl on the floor. But at the same time his wish for some adrenaline kicks overwhelmed him so he decided to at least try it out. He made for the door and slid underneath it and in no time he was outside the room and in the corridor of the second floor. Everything seemed quiet there so he went around and made for the bathroom. He thought that he might even be able to climb into a sink and turn the warm water on for taking a relaxed bath. Michael knew that the showers were separated for girls and men even if there were mostly girls in this house so he looked for the men’s toilet to be sure that his little experiment would be private. He noticed two doors he had not yet opened for he was shrunk most of the time he spent here and only used the toilet at ground level yet. The chances were fifty -fifty for him to slide through the right door and he was quite unsure how to resolve that problem. Suddenly he heard a noise coming from the inside of the left door in front of him. It was definitely a girl’s voice and he furthermore was quite sure that it was Sarah’s voice. He shuddered when he remembered her stinky nylon feet pressing down on him. He ran to the right door and slid through the crack underneath it. He found himself in the room he expected. An empty bathroom with some sinks and toilets. It was all very clean and tidied up and Michael wondered why a bathroom which should not be in use, for Stuart was living on the first floor, would be tidied up like that. But in the end he didn’t care and started checking whether there was some opportunity to climb up to the sink on his right. He noticed a pipe starting nearly on ground level and started to climb it up. He was really fast and climbed the sink in not even five minutes without much of an effort. He walked around the sink when suddenly the bathroom door went open. Michael startled heavily and fell from the sink onto the hard tiled floor passing out from the impact.

He awoke short after with an aching body and struggled to move anyhow. “I really have to take a big dump sis you sure you wanna be around hearing it sis?” a familiar voice said. Michael tried to orientate himself and remembered where he was and what happened. He was lying naked next to a sink in a bathroom that he thought was for boys only. “Take it sis I’ve got no problem with that”, someone replied. Michael looked into the direction of the voices and was shocked when he saw the twins standing not even five feet away from him.

They were wearing the very same outfit as on the party and it still disturbed him deeply. The one with the purple socks, which he remembered was Eliza, then moved into one of the toilet chambers. A short while after he heard farting noises from the chamber and the air filled with a disgusting smell. He was close to vomiting but he had to be careful not to get their attention. He didn’t want to end up under their control without Lora knowing it.

Corinne was now moving towards him and stopped walking not even one foot away from him. She was obviously looking at herself in the mirror above the sink. Michael saw her yellow socked feet in these obscure looking sandals which did not match at all with the rest of her outfit. Now the smell of her feet added itself to the anyway disgusting smell he had in his nose and he could tell that she actually wore the same clothes since the party. He made no movement until Corinne started to wash her hands and a small splash of water hit him in the face which made him turn around instantly drawing Corinne’s attention to him. “Oh what do we have here”, she said and got Michael from the ground. Michael couldn’t belief his misfortune. “What was that sis?” Eliza asked. Corinne walked to that chamber opened it slightly and hold Michael in front of Eliza who was still sitting on the toilet and taking that dump she talked about. Eliza instantly grabbed him and started laughing. “We’ll that’s what I call a lucky coincident I thought we would never get the opportunity to play with you”, she said.

Michael knew about his fate and didn’t even try to resist. These girls would do to him what they wanted to do and he had no chance of preventing it. Another loud farting noise came from Eliza’s behind followed by a big splashing sound. “Seems like I’m finished Corinne sis can you get me some of that adhesive tape from our room?”. “Be right back”, Corinne replied and Michael heard her walking out of the room. “What are you up to?” Michael asked confused and not liking the idea of anything that got something to do with him and adhesive tape. Not even a minute later Corinne returned handing a roll of adhesive tape over to Eliza through the chamber door. Now Michael realized that the room he heard Sarah speak in must have been the twins room who were also living on the second floor.

Eliza then stood up from the toilet got some toilet paper from the roll and taped Michael onto it with the adhesive tape. “No please don’t No please”, Michael begged realizing what she was up to. “Be quiet you got a job to do”, Eliza said and with that she fulfilled what Michael was afraid of. He was turned to her ass and slowly moved towards Eliza’s rear. The stench was already enormous and Michael knew it wouldn’t get better. He saw rests of her faeces on and around her butt hole and nearly five seconds late he was wiped against them over and over again. His naked body was full of creamy brown substance and he then was put directly into the hole and wiped around. This was the worst experience of his life .When it finally stopped Eliza flushed and put Michael into the sink removing the tape and paper from him before it. She then carefully washed him. “I wanted to do that to you since I met you on the party”, Eliza said. Corinne stood beside her and laughed. Then the two of them walked back to her room with Michael in Eliza’s hands. “So where’s that girlfriend of yours”, Corinne asked him after Eliza had put him onto a soft carpet on the floor. Michael did not answer for there was no chance of getting them to leave him in peace. Not after what just had happened. “Oh so she’s not there for some time? But don’t worry we will take care of you”, Eliza said with a blink.

Michael found himself shrunken down again and standing in front of two pairs of feet, both covered in thick and stinking socks. He just waited for them to step on him because he knew it would happen sooner or later. “Seems like you’re not afraid of being stepped on”, Corinne said as she raised her foot above him and he didn’t react at all. “Or maybe he wants us to step on him”, Eliza replied smiling. With that being said Corinne stepped on Michael burying him beneath her socked feet. “Oh even I smell our feet from up here I don’t want to imagine how they smell from beneath especially when you’re on Screyquid”, Eliza said taunting. Michael’s world turned yellow and then dark, moist and stinky. He tried to ignore the humiliation and the pain and just did not move at all to not give them the pleasure of feeling him squirm under their feet. “Oh don’t you try to blackmail me little one”, Corinne said. “You owe me a little struggle beneath my feet”. She started to roll Michael around under her feet but Michael stayed motionless. Her foot rose again and Eliza came in sight with the adhesive tape in her hand.

She then taped Michael to Corinne’s foot. That couldn’t be happening, Michael thought. He was taped onto her foot with his face buried in her awful smelling sock and then her foot was put into her sandal. Once again the pressure increased and he noticed that Corinne started walking around. She didn’t pay any attention to him anymore and his world now consisted only of the constant pressure changes caused by her steps. He felt how his body got more and more flattened as time passed by. It must have been an hour until he finally was released just to get taped to Eliza’s purple socked foot to endure the same procedure again. “You feel very nice there pal”, he heard her dull voice saying. The pain increased during the next hour of torture. And he felt that his body as durable as it might was would not endure much more. But more menacing was his mind which told him already that he was only a part of that girl’s foot, a stain on her sock. He nearly gave up when he was finally released again.

He felt exhausted but he was still awake. He wondered why he didn’t pass out yet and explained to himself by the constant pressure changes. He smelled like feet but he didn’t really care about that. He was in fear of what these twins were up to now. He saw how the twins undressed themselves and Michael had to admit that they both had quite decent bodies and he could even see their private regions. “I can tell you would really like to get to our fountains of happiness but you won’t go near there”, Eliza said. The she took him and taped him directly to Corinne’s left butt cheek. He was pressed face forward into it and eventually she sat down pressing him even deeper into her cheek.

After his encounter with Chloé’s bare butt cheek he kind of developed a phobia of them. Celine had been gentle and she wasn’t naked but Corinne made fun of him, grinding him into her butt. When she rose again Eliza turned him around so he could see the environment around him and taped him even tighter to his prison. Then Eliza turned around and he saw her nude behind coming in his direction. His phobia turned him mad. He screamed when Eliza’s butt slammed into his face and he was flattened between two different butts. Eliza and Corinne laughed about the squeaking noises from between their butts and bumped a few times their asses against each other. As Michael was rubbed against Eliza’s behind he freaked out and bit into it causing a slight “ouch”, from her. “He bit me”, she said to Corinne. Corinne instantly let herself fall onto her bed flattening Michael to the maximum instantly and causing him to pass out once more.

When he awoke he was lying on the floor in the corridor. Michael took a while until he remembered what had happened. He still had pain and had problems moving. He looked around and realized that is definitely was not the second floor. He had been placed somewhere in the house he had a long way to safety.

Chapter End Notes:

Next part will hopefully comeout in one or two days.