[Reviews - 3] Printer
Summary:

In this world, there have always been 5 classes of humans; Dolls: 3-10 inch (7.5-25cm), Dwarves: 1-2ft (0.3-0.6m), Middlings: 5-7ft (1.5-2.1m), Amazons: 10-15ft (3-4.5m), and Giants: 40-50ft (12-15m).  

Until the year 1000, each class of humans stayed away from the others. Things began to change when the middlings and the dwarves found they could be in eachother's company without causing too much trouble. Relations between middlings and dwarves have been the best between any of the classes. In the year 1800, middlings and amazons began an official relationship, being able to be within eachother's presence without much alarm. Things stayed tense for a long time, but the two classes slowly began civil communication. Dolls have always hid from the other classes, being the most bullied class, as they are the smallest, and giants have always avoided the other classes, not caring too much for their affairs. Around the turn of the Millennium, class warfare began to dissipate. Societies and parts of civilization began to form that melded middlings with dwarves and middlings with amazons.

tl:dr: Dolls are bullied. Dwarves and middlings get along and live in the same societies. Middlings and amazons get along and live in the same societies. Giants don't care about the other classes. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 3571 Read: 11911
Published: October 30 2015 Updated: October 30 2015
Story Notes:

Plot based story. There will be smut, but mainly plot. Also, there will be something for EVERYONE in this story. Warnings will come before any chapter with heavy stuff.

1. His Own Fate by Mwera [Reviews - 2] (993 words)

We join the story with Axel, who lives in our universe, without different size classes.

NO smut or action in this chapter at all.

2. Unlikely Assistance by Mwera [Reviews - 1] (2578 words)

No smut in this chapter, debatably a very small amount of action.

We join Axel as he is awoken by a familiar sound.

***