- Text Size +

“Trade work they say, it’ll be easy they say.” grunted Isaac as he scrubbed away at the mountain of dishes in front of him.  He had reluctantly accepted a trade with a fellow coworker.  Isaac would take his job as dishwasher, while Daren would be the main cook for tonight.  If only Isaac had a little more of a back bone things wouldn’t have always ended up like this.

 

    Isaac had always been picked on ever since he entered into the social world around him.  Standing at a pathetic 5’0” tall and weighing only one hundred pounds had given Isaac the official title of ‘King of the Manlets’.  Isaac had always been a loner, but he had big dreams.  One day he would be the main chef at some big restaurant and he would be respected by everyone.  Again his size had hindered him for the last five years in getting a job.

 

    Most employers would jump at the opportunity to hire a guy who completed a six year program at a top notch university of the arts in only two years, but they would take just one look at him and throw his resume out the door.  Now he had been working at ‘Tony’s Italian Tacos’ for a week now and hadn’t even been given the chance to touch the stove.  His coworkers would just switch duties with him every single night and Isaac was getting sick of it.

 

“Hey Izzy, the boss wants to see you.”

 

    Isaac didn’t even try to correct Daren, or any of the other employees, about his name.  Pulling the plug at the bottom of the sink, Isaac took one last look to make sure everything was put away where it should be before making his way towards the main office.  It would finally be his chance to talk to the boss, Tony, about the way the other guys had been treating him.  Taking in a deep breath Isaac knock on the door.

 

“Come in Izzy.” came a gruff voice on the other size.

 

“Darren said they you wanted to see me sir?” asked Tony.

 

“Yeah, I wanted to give you your final paycheck before I kick you out of my restaurant.” replied Tony as he tossed a crumpled up check in Isaac’s direction.  Isaac was in shock at the turn of events.  He had been working his ass off for the last week at this place and he was already getting fired.

 

“But why?” asked Isaac as he looked down at his check with tears beginning to well up in his eyes.

 

“Do you even have to ask!” yelled Tony as he stood up from his chair nearly knocking his table over.  “Look at these!”  Tony slammed down an inch thick pile of yellow and pink papers in front of Isaac.  Isaac already knew that they were warnings from the health department.

 

“We have had 23 cases of food poisoning, 41 incorrect orders, and 18 plates of food returned because it was still frozen!  All of which by the way have been served from the stations that you were working at.  Don’t even get me started on the complaints that your fellow employees have given me.”  Isaac was literally shaking as Tony finally sat back down in his chair.  He really wanted to tell the boss that he had only been working as a dishwasher the past week, but the look on the guys face told Isaac that he better leave before something bad happened.



    Isaac now found himself sitting underneath of the ‘Fair Minter Bridge’ staring down at the river three hundred feet below.  He now had nowhere else to go.  His rent had been three months overdue and the thought of telling the landlord that he got fired was too much for Isaac to do.  To make matters even worse his check from Tony only came up to a little over twelve bucks.  Tony had deducted every single plate of bad food that Daren and his friends had cooked out of his pay.  Looking down at the water below, Isaac began to feel the need to jump.

 

    Three hundred feet probably wouldn’t kill him, but the fact that he couldn’t swim would get the job done real quick.  With no home, no girlfriend, no job, and tens of thousands in student debt hanging over his head meant that Isaac had nothing else important to live for.  Standing up Isaac began leaning over the ledge with one hand holding on tightly to the rail.  Maybe the current would carry his body out to sea.  That way no one would know where he had gone to.  Isaac began to loosen his grip until a large hand grabbed his jacket and threw him backwards.

 

“Are you a complete moron?” asked a feminine voice.  After taking a second to catch his breath Isaac sat up to look at the stranger.

 

    She, Isaac guessed by only the voice alone, was a good foot taller than Isaac.  Her height was the only thing that Isaac could tell about her.  The woman wore black winter boots with a thick brown jacket.  Her face was completely concealed behind a scarf, sunglasses, and black knit cap.  Why she was wearing sunglasses at night time was beyond Isaac.

 

“Earth to Isaac is anybody home?” asked the stranger as she tapped Isaac on the forehead.

 

“What!?” asked Isaac as he brushed the girl’s hand away.

 

“I asked why a top notch chef like you would even think about throwing his life away.”

 

“Oh I don’t know, maybe because I have no job, no home, and no girlfriend whatsoever!”  Isaac continued to yell at this complete stranger telling her everything about himself.  It was the first time that he had ever done something like this, and at the end of it he felt a little light headed.

 

“Listen Isaac,” began the stranger in a more gentle tone, “your cooking can change people in more ways than you can imagine.  You’ll find everything that you’re looking for sooner than you think.”

 

    Isaac was about to argue until his cell phone began going off.  Quickly pulling it out of his pocket Isaac found a number that he didn’t quite recognize.  Flipping the phone open, Isaac lifted it up to his ear.

 

“Is this a mister Isaac Belfort Michael King?” came an old man’s voice over the line.

 

“Yes, who is this?” asked Isaac.

 

“I’m an agent of Orbsujcip Industries.”

 

    Isaac’s heart began to beat faster in his chest. Orbsujcip Industries was the number one company in both America and Europe in the food business.  They ran over five hundred different restaurants, all of which are considered better than any other 5 star restaurant out there.

 

“I was calling about a job opening if you are interested, but you would have to come in immediately as we are short in staff tonight.”

 

    Isaac was trembling now as he fought to spit out the word yes.  It didn’t even matter what job they gave him, just working for this company would be a dream come true.  The man over the line gave him directions to ‘Orbsujcip Premier’, the main restaurant in New York, before hanging up the phone.  He only had half an hour to get there.   Looking up Isaac found that he was alone again underneath the bridge.  He guessed that the stranger must have left at some point during the phone call, but that didn’t matter.  Isaac took off in a full on sprint on his way towards his new job.  The thought of the stranger, or how she knew so much about him, never crossing his mind.



    Isaac stood panting in front of Orbsujcip Premier, hoping that his heart didn’t go out on him.  Isaac had heard rumors about this place during his time at culinary school.  The waiting list for this place was at an eighteen month minimum.  Walking up to the front door Isaac was stopped by a huge security guard named Bob.  Isaac tried to explain that he had been given a job at the restaurant, but the guy didn’t believe him.  It wasn’t till a short girl with spiky black hair came outside to straighten everything out.  The girl quickly took Isaac by the hand and led him into the building.  Isaac only caught glimpses of the décor of the entrance before he was led into a long hallway.  Perfection was the only word that Isaac could use to describe this place.

 

“I hope Bob didn’t scare you.  My name’s Trish by the way.” said the girl as she continued to lead Isaac through the building.

 

“It’s okay really,” began Isaac as he looked Trish over, “my name’s Isaac.”

 

    Trish continued to explain that she was the manager/head waitress of the front end of the restaurant.  One of her main jobs was to introduce every new employee to Annabeth Clay herself.  It came as quite a surprise that the CEO of Orbsujcip Industries would even want to meet every new employee.  Isaac would have thought that Annabeth would be too busy running her five hundred restaurants to deal with matters as small as this.

 

The fact that Trish hadn’t let go of his hand the entire trip hadn’t escaped from his attention.  Trish was a little taller than him standing around 5’2”.  She was extremely attractive in Isaac’s opinion, but she was missing something.  Isaac really felt underdressed when he compared himself to Trish, but he didn’t have time to think about this as they stopped in front of a very large set of doors.

 

“And here we are at the boss’s office.  The only thing I need you to do is to stand right here and wait till you’re called in.”

 

    Trish turned to open the door only to run into the biggest woman that Isaac had ever seen.  Trish only came up to this woman’s chest.  She was about to fall backwards from the impact before the woman effortlessly caught her and held her up.

 

“What have I told you about watching were you walk?  Or do you enjoy running into my boobs every day?” asked the woman as she massaged a breast that was bigger than Trish’s head.

 

    Isaac knew right away who this woman was.  Isaac could have recognized her face anywhere.  He had seen Annabeth’s picture in countless magazines, but there was just one thing that the pictures always left out.  Annabeth stood at an intimidating six and a half feet tall with shoulder length curly black hair.  She was on the heavier side of things, but she couldn’t be considered fat.  Isaac’s best guess was that she weighed in at around 260.  Her sleeveless black dress only insinuated her massive size.  Isaac was looking upon an ebony goddess.  It was at this that Isaac realized what Trish was missing.

 

“So this must be our newest chef Isaac.”  Annabeth held her hand out for Isaac to shake.  Isaac gulped as her hand was easily able to wrap around his.  “I hope you enjoy working for me here at Orbsujcip Premier.”

 

“T-thank you so much for this opportunity Miss Clay!” said Isaac after regaining his bearing.

 

“Please, just call me Anna.  Now I have a very important phone call to get back to, but Trish here will find you some more presentable to wear for now.  Also I’m expecting that report to be handed into me personally before ten, is that clear Trish.”

 

“Yes ma’am!” responded Trish as she took Isaac by the hand and led him down the hallway.  Isaac got in one last look to see Anna smiling back at him before closing the door.

 

“She’s so big!” said Isaac as he continued to follow Trish down the hall.

 

“You should see her sister then.  Not a one of them stands below seven feet.”

 

    Isaac blushed at saying something like this out loud.  Soon he found himself standing inside of a small room with rows of clothing along the walls and a computer in the corner of the room.  Trish had finally let go of Isaac’s hand as she looked through several racks of clothing along the right hand side of the room.  A few seconds later she handed Isaac a black chef’s jacket.

 

“Try this on to see if it fits.”

 

    It was probably the coolest double breasted jacket that Isaac had ever seen.  The black jacket had dark red lines running around it with what Isaac guessed was solid gold buttons.  After quickly donning it Isaac found the first problem.

 

“It’s too big!” giggled Trish as she looked at Isaac.  His hands were invisible underneath of the sleeves and it ran half way down his thighs.

 

“Could we get a smaller size?” asked Isaac as he quickly took off the jacket.

 

“I’m sorry, but that is the smallest one that we have in men’s sizes.  I guess we’ll have to make do with a woman’s size.”  Trish quickly grabbed another one off the rack and tossed it over at Isaac for him to try on.

 

    It hugged his waist a little more than he would have liked, and the red lines being replaced with hot pink didn’t help out the situation at all.  But this was just a small price to pay when he would be working at a high class restaurant like this.

 

“Alright then,” said Trish as she walked over to a computer, “I’m going to order you a couple more of those in your size in red.”

 

    While Trish worked away at her computer, Isaac couldn’t help but to fantasize about Anna.  It was the first time that he had seen a woman that big, but he wanted more.  He pictured her even bigger having to crouch just to get through doorways.  She would become so big that even the tallest of basketball players couldn’t even give her a low five.  Isaac would have continued fantasizing about Anna and her size until Trish interrupted him by handing him two pieces of paper.

 

“Now the first one will be your clothing stipend, and the second one will be for tonight’s pay plus a little extra for coming in on such short notice.  Our accountant isn’t in at the moment so you’ll have to wait till tomorrow to get put on our payroll.” said Trish as she walked towards the door.

 

    Isaac’s nearly had a heart attack as he looked at the two checks in his hand.  The first one, his paycheck, was enough to pay his rent for up to two months in advance plus a little bit to live on.  If the first one didn’t give him a heart attack then the second one would have.

 

“Twenty thousand dollars for clothes!” exclaimed Isaac as he looked at the stipend.

 

“Well not to be mean, but your clothing isn’t ‘good’ enough to be working here.  Tonight will be an exception, but you will be expected to show up tomorrow in something much more presentable.  You’ll find our policy and places to shop at on the back.”

 

    While Trish walked away, Isaac quickly folded up the two checks and stuffed them into the bottom of his shoes.  He wasn’t going to take any chances at losing it.  After a few more minutes, Trish led him into the largest kitchen that he had ever seen.  Every time of cooking machinery he could have thought of was inside of this place.  He was quickly introduced to the head chef of the restaurant, Phillip, who brought him over towards the back of the kitchen.

 

“I’ll be leaving you in Phillip’s care for now, but I will be checking up on you at some point to see how you’re doing.”

 

    Trish turned to leave but not before giving Phillip a kiss on the cheek.  Philip had to bend over for this to happen.  He gave Trish a good slap on the ass as she left the kitchen.  As soon as she left, his smile disappeared entirely only to be replaced with a scowl as he took in Isaac.

 

“I see that my wife has taken a liking to you huh?” asked Phillip as he crossed his arms.  Phillip could have passed for a younger Mr. Clean that was a body builder/biker.  Needless to say that Isaac was afraid of his 6’4” tall boss.  A second passed by as Phillip’s scowl turned back into a grin as he started laughing.

 

“I was just joking, calm down why won’t cha.”  It took a second for Isaac to calm down as he was lead to a station.  “I don’t know what all you’re capable of so I’ll put you in charge of the dessert section.  Just make whatever pops up on this screen right here,” said Phillip as he pointed to a computer above his head, “and deliver it to the front window.  While you’re waiting for the first order just make yourself familiar with the place.”

 

    Philip gave Isaac a good slap on the back, which nearly knocked Isaac off his feet, before heading towards the other sections.  There was a twenty or so other people in the kitchen, but they were too far away to have a good conversation with.

 

    Isaac’s job was fairly easy to do.  Every recipe was printed with step by step instructions along the bar.  Isaac could do every single one with one hand tied behind his back.  Soon orders began coming in one after the other.  The entire time that Isaac worked he just thought of Anna and just how big she was.  Trish said that her sisters were even bigger and the thought of that drove Isaac wild.  Over time the kitchen seemed to get busier and busier as more food orders kept coming in.  Today must have been a busy day because the other staff members were running around the place to send food out as quickly as possible.  Isaac was finishing up a batch of pudding when he finally got a visitor.

 

“What are you thinking about?” asked Trish as she leaned against the counter that Isaac was working on.

 

“Anna,” replied Isaac.  He quickly blushed as he realized that he just told Trish that he was thinking about his boss.

 

“Yeah, she’s pretty amazing.”  Isaac left out a sign of relief as Trish completely misinterpreted what meant.  “She’s the only person here bigger than Phillip.  I wish I was that big sometimes.  It makes me wonder how much of me Phillip could handle at that size.”  Isaac had to lean against the counter to hide his erection.

 

“Oh, chocolate pudding is my favorite!”

 

    Isaac would have protested, but he didn’t want to get on anybody’s bad side.  He watched on as Trish examined her chocolate covered finger before sticking it into her mouth.  Before his very eyes Trish began to expand in every direction in front of him.  Two small lumps began to form underneath of Trish’s shirt that soon expanded into two massive mounds.  Isaac was only eye level with Trish’s boobs at this point, but still she grew.  She grew past the six foot mark soon approaching the seven.  A little bit more of weight seemed to have been added to her breasts and hips, but Trish seemed to have ignored it.  Her hips widened out slightly as her butt rose upwards giving it a perfect heart shape.

 

“I think that they made a good choice hiring you.” said Trish as her growth finally stopped.  Isaac only came up to the lower part of her stomach meaning that Trish was between eight to nine feet tall.  “You really know what you’re doing here.”

 

    Isaac was speechless as Trish walked her way out of the kitchen, but not before giving Phillip a quick kiss on the forehead.  Nobody else in the kitchen seemed to have noticed that one of their fellow employees had suddenly shot up four feet in height.  The computer screen above him dinged several times telling Isaac that it was time to get back to work.  Isaac quickly adjusted himself as he continued to put out dessert after dessert.




    Anna leaned back against her chair trying to stifle a yawn.  She had just finished making a business deal that would open up a dozen more restaurants in Australia.  Being one of the most powerful business women in the world was tiring work.  Looking over at her clock, Anna knew that Trish would soon be knocking on her door.  She might as well go out and meet her, maybe tease her for running into her breasts.  Anna lifted up her right breast enjoying the weight of it.  Anna enjoyed showing off how much bigger she was then everybody else.  She was taller than most men and women, had an ass that made even Kim Kardashian look flat, and had a pair of boobs that strippers could never match even with plastic surgery.  Anna adjusted her dress one last time before reaching for her door handle.  Anna quickly walked through the doorway and would have turned if she hadn’t have ran into a giant black mass.

 

“I’m so sorry Anna!” came Trish’s voice as a giant hand came out to steady her.  Anna was shocked as she looked into the biggest breasts that she had ever scene.  Above the two ginormous mounds that made even Anna feel small was Trish’s smiling face.

 

“What have I told you about watching where you walk?” asked Trish as she rubbed her right breast.

 

“Trish what happened to you!” asked Anna as she took a step back to look over her gigantic employee.

 

“What, do I have something on me?” asked Trish as she examined herself.

 

“You’re huge!” replied Anna still trying to find out what had happened.

 

“That’s not nice, I’ve been trying to lose a few pounds for Phillip.  He won’t let me be on top anymore since the ‘incident’ last month.” said Trish as she gave her boss a pout.

 

“I meant how did you get so tall?  You were only five feet tall a moment ago.”

 

“I was around five feet back in grade school, but that was a while ago.  Besides, there are a few women here today that are bigger than I am.”

 

    Anna quickly walked past Trish towards the dining area.  Trish must not have remembered being so big, but someone else must have.  Whatever had happened to Trish, Anna wanted a piece of it.  When Anna finally rounded the corner to the dining area she received quite a shock.  Dozens of giant women sat around the room having perfectly normal conversations with their friends.  Several of the customers greeted Anna as she walked through the room.

 

    At one table sat a famous recording artist trying to hide his pain as two of his dates sat on each of his legs.  It was a wonder that the two eight foot amazons were even able to set so close together.  At another table sat three playmates trying to take a selfie.  Of course only two of them had grown into busty amazons while the third one in the middle tried her very best to thrust her chest forward to make it look as big as possible.  Anna felt a little pity for her because her rack was no match for her two friends.  The odd thing was that nobody seemed to have noticed the growth whatsoever.

 

“Ah Anna, what a lovely surprise it is to see you!” called out a local city councilman.

 

“Hello Mr. Denzel, I hope that your visit has been enjoyable!” replied back Anna as she looked over the table.  The councilman was having an enjoyable dinner with his wife and daughter.  Anna made small talk with the guy until she noticed the daughter begin to swell up before her eyes.  In a matter of seconds she had outgrown Anna and had joined the fellow amazons around the restaurant.

 

“Mmm you have got to try this chocolate pudding Mom!” exclaimed the girl as she took another bite.

 

“I’m good sweety,” replied the mother refusing the spoonful of pudding.

 

“Come on Mom it tastes so good!  You always told me that I needed to eat to grow up big and beautiful.”  The daughter held up the spoon again and the mother reluctantly took a bite.  The table raised a little as her legs grew outwards.  The blue dress the woman was wearing grew alongside of her, but changed to show the mass of boob flesh that swelled underneath it.  Anna noticed the woman’s feet appear on the husband’s side of the table as her growth came to an end.  She was a good head taller than the daughter and quite a bit more bustier.

 

“I did say that, but you got to also watch what you eat to maintain a good figure like this.”  said the mother as she motioned to herself.

 

    Taking one last look around Anna noticed that at every table with an amazon was also a bowl of devoured pudding.  Telling the councilman and his family goodbye, Anna made her way to the kitchen to find out what was going on.



Isaac was now cleaning up his station as the last order went out the window.  It had been a fun day, but he was hoping for a much more ‘difficult’ job at some point in the future.  He also hoped that he would get to catch yet another glance of Trish again.  Isaac was brought back to reality as he heard a loud clicking sound of a shoe tapping the ground behind him.  Turning around Isaac came face to face with the exact same enormous rack contained behind a sleeveless black dress.  Moving his eyes upwards he found the CEO herself staring down at him.

 

“Um, c-can I help you?” asked Isaac as he tried to read Anna’s mood.  She seemed deep in thought which could either be good or bad for him.

 

“Grab a bowl of that pudding and follow me straight to my office.  I’ll have one of our interns finish up your section for the night.”

 

    Isaac didn’t get a chance to reply as Anna began walking away.  Scooping a few spoonful of pudding into a bowl, Isaac took off in a run to catch up to Anna.  Even at her walking pace Isaac had to take two steps for every step that Anna took.  The motion of her backside swaying from side to side would have been hypnotic if it wasn’t for the fact that he was walking through a room of giant busty women.  They left the room full of goddesses behind and soon made their way towards Anna’s office.  Isaac was trembling now as he stood across from Anna as she took a seat inside of her office chair.

 

“Isaac was it?” asked Anna after a long pause.

 

“Y-y-yes ma’am,” stuttered Isaac.

 

“I’m going to cut straight to the chase, have you put any drugs into this pudding?” asked Anna as she lifted up the bowl.

 

“N-no,” replied Isaac.

 

“Then tell me why it does this to women.”

 

    Isaac watched on as Anna dipped her long black finger into the bowl and brought a large amount of pudding up to her mouth.  As soon as the pudding touched her lips, the world around him begin the change.  The desk she sat at rose up a foot and a half till it was level with Isaac’s chest.  The pictures along the walls rose as well as the ceiling seemed to stretch even taller.  The most amazing sight however was Anna herself.  Isaac had to guess that Anna was just shy now of being ten feet tall.  She sat on the biggest chair that he had ever seen, and her breasts had grown till they rested upon the counter of the table.  Isaac quickly shut his mouth as soon as he felt drool hit his hands.  Anna took another mouthful of the pudding, but placed the bowl back on the table disappointed as no further growth happened.

 

“By my best estimate, only the two of us notice this growth happening.  The world around us acts as if this,” said Anna as she pointed to her expanded body, “has been this way from the start.  Now the question arises, how did this happen.”

 

“I-I don’t know,” whispered Isaac as Anna stood up to her full height.

 

He watched on as she walked around the table to stand in front of him.  He blushed at the thought that this woman was nearly twice his height.  He let out a yelp as two massive hands hooked their way under his arms and lifted him upwards.  Anna sat down on the table with Isaac on her lap, making sure that his torso was pressed firmly against her massive bust.

 

“So this is the first time that this type of thing has ever happened for you?” asked Anna as she began to gently rub Isaac’s back.

 

“Y-yes,” replied Isaac.  Anna began rocking back and forth slowly.  If she wanted to get answers then she would need to take a softer approach.

 

“Tell me everything that has happened this week, leave no detail out.”

 

    Isaac proceeded to tell Anna everything that had happened to him that week.  How he had started to work at a restaurant only to be bullied by his fellow coworkers.  He told her how he had gotten fired for something that he didn’t even do.  How he had contemplated killing himself until some stranger intervened.  The pieces began falling into place as Anna thought of what Isaac was telling her.

 

“When you made that pudding, were you doing anything different?” asked Anna as she shifted Isaac sideways to look up at her.  “Anything at all?”

 

“I was,” began Isaac, “thinking about how big you were and how your sisters were even bigger than you.”

 

“Hmm, I think that I got the gist of it.”  Anna sat Isaac on top of the table as she went behind her desk.  She soon returned with a bottle of water and a small white pouch.  “I want you to mix this together to make me a bottle of healthy ice tea.”  Isaac looked at the glass and packet a little confused.

 

“While you are mixing it I want you to think of me, but a little bit bigger.  A foot taller would be fine.”

 

    Anna looked down at Isaac as he began to mix the water and tea together.  Luckily the padding on her bra was thick enough to conceal her erect nipples.  The thought of being even bigger was turning her on like crazy.  Isaac had finished making her drink and was holding it up to her expectantly.  The bulge in his pants meant that he was as excited as she was.  Anna gently lifted Isaac off the table and placed him back on the ground in front of her.  If this worked then he at least deserved to watch the show.

 

    Anna quickly downed the glass in two gulps, enjoying the taste of the tea.  Immediately the effects where noticeable as Isaac began to shrink smaller before her.  Anna knew that this wasn’t the case.  She was growing, but the world around her was growing alongside her giving off the impression that Isaac was actually shrinking.  The growth soon stopped as Anna reached her final height of eleven feet tall.  Isaac now stood lower than her waist.

 

“I think,” said Anna as she made her way towards the door, “that you’ll be very happy working here.”  With Isaac’s ‘talents’ Orbsujcip Industries, along with herself of course, will become the biggest thing that the world has ever seen.




    Isaac was working at the seafood section of the kitchen with two other chefs working below him.  Both of which were currently ten foot amazons.  Anna thought that it was hilarious to have him working with the two girls.  Their names were Heather and Kim.  Isaac received quite a shock when they revealed that they had been a couple for a few years now.  He was even more shocked when they offered him a threesome some day when he wanted it.  It was difficult to focus on his work as the two busty amazons continued to talk about sex and other things above him.

 

    Anna had allowed him to fantasize while working as long as he made sure that no woman ended up bigger than she was.  Kim had just finished giving him a play by play of last night’s fourth round of sex when Trish came up to their station.  Trish had grown another foot since last week leaving her just shy of twelve feet tall.

 

“Sorry ladies, but I got to borrow Isaac for a few minutes.”

 

    Isaac didn’t know how much more sexual tension he could have taken and was thankful to have a reason to leave.  Even though Trish was a towering amazon she was still kind enough to take small steps when she walked with Isaac.  This let Isaac have enough time to catch his breath as he walked through the kitchen.

 

“Here,” said Trish as she handed Isaac a bottle of water and a packet of tea,

“Anna asked if you could make her some special tea or something like that.”

 

    Isaac knew right away what Anna wanted as he quickly mixed the drink.  Walking through the main dinning room, Isaac stole a few glances out into the crowd.  Over half of the tables were filled with gigantic women having a pleasant dinner with their much smaller husbands or boyfriends.  One seemed to be having a hard time eating as his clumsy date accidentally spilt some water on the front of her shirt.  Isaac didn’t get to see any more of it as he rounded the corner to find Anna standing side by side with another woman.

 

“Ah, and these are my two favorite employees, Trish and Isaac.” said Anna as she motioned towards the two.  “And this is my sister Margret.”

 

    Something seemed off to Isaac as he looked between Anna and Margret.  Margret was a good six inches taller, but her frame was way too small.  It wasn’t until a draft went through the hallway that he knew what was up.  Margret was wearing a pair of seven foot stilettos.  How she was even able to move in them was beyond Isaac, but they allowed Margret to be a little taller than her sister Anna.

 

“Thanks for the tea Isaac, I was so thirsty.” replied Anna as she quickly opened the bottle.

 

“As I was saying, the doctors don’t know what happened but this sudden growth spurt just came out of nowhere.” said Margret as she motioned to herself.  “Now at least I can look down at my short little sister once again.”

 

    A clouded look came across both Margret and Trish’s face as Anna began to grow beside of them.  The hallway rose alongside of Anna causing the impression that Isaac and the other two ladies were shrinking.  The growth finally came to an end as Anna now stood at an amazing eighteen feet tall.  Margret now only came up to the bottom her little sister’s breasts.

 

“What have I told you,” asked Anna in a playful voice as she shot a wink in Isaac’s direction, “stilts are dangerous to walk around on.”

 

    Anna continued to raise the bottom of Margret’s dress revealing the seven foot tall stilettos.  Isaac could tell that Margret was embarrassed, but she was powerless to stop Anna for fear of falling over.  Anna wasted no time in taking off the ridiculous shoes and placing Margret flat on the ground.  She still towered over Isaac by over two feet, but she looked tiny compared to her sister and Trish.

 

“No matter how much older you are, I will always be the ‘big’ sister.”









“All right Isaac, I need a really special favor.”

 

    Isaac was currently setting on top of Anna’s table trying his best to massage a foot that was nearly bigger than he was.  Anna had been slowly growing the last few weeks, along with Isaac’s bank account.  It was odd because Anna never asked Isaac for anything, she just demanded it.

 

“What is it?” asked Isaac as Anna’s foot left the table.

 

“I have a bet with a friend of mine about an upcoming WFL (Women’s Fighting League) title match and I really need to win this one.” replied Anna.

 

“Why, I mean you are a multibillionaire?”

 

“It’s for bragging rights really.  I just don’t want to lose to the jerk.”

 

“And how do I help with this?” asked Isaac.  Anna rose from the table and carried Isaac through the door and down the hallway.

 

“The WFL has practically no rules on who can enter into a fight.  This has left my girl facing an opponent that she has no chance of winning against.”

 

“And who is she fighting?”

 

“Her name is Ivana Dracovitch, the current world champion in hand to hand combat.  She stands at 8’3” tall and weighs around 400lbs.  In other words she is a beast.”  Anna had finally stopped once she made her way to the kitchen.

 

“So I’ll just make her opponent grow into an amazon like you then.” replied Isaac.

 

“Not really, my fighter was too busy training for her match but I got the next best thing.  Ivana has gladly accepted an invitation to eat a private dinner here.  What I want you to do are to shrink her down a peg or two.”

 

    Anna continued to lay down the plan.  Whatever Ivana ordered, Isaac was to make it to where it would shrink whoever ate it with every bite that they took.  The computer had been programmed to show Ivana’s order in orange so that anybody else at the table wouldn’t get shrunk.  Isaac was then given permission to make the other dishes grow however ate it.  Anna wouldn’t keep Ivana shrunk though, after the match she would invite her back to the restaurant to grow her back to normal.

 

    Isaac was left alone in the kitchen to start preparing for Ivana’s lunch.  He wasn’t completely alone as there were dozens of other chefs inside the kitchen getting the place ready for tonight.  It was Isaac’s special privilege to make the meal by himself.  A half hour in and the order finally came in.  The amount of food was ridiculous as Isaac began cooking.  Only one dish came in that wasn’t orange.  The other four dishes, with sides, must have all belonged to Ivana.  He didn’t know how he did it, but Isaac was able to finish cooking the meal in less than half an hour.  Isaac took a second too change out chef jackets and straighten himself up before he started to push the food cart out towards the dining area.

 

    Isaac was a little nervous about meeting Ivana but a part of him wanted to see her.  She was the biggest person the world had ever seen before Isaac started working for Anna.  There were now dozens of women in New York alone that towered over her.  Even when Ivana was grown back to normal she wouldn’t be a match for any of her competitors that decided to eat at Orbsujcip Premier.  What Isaac wanted to see the most was how Ivana stacked up to Anna.

 

    Rounding the corner, Isaac found three women sitting around a table.  Anna was sitting in a massive chair facing towards the table.  It would have been impossible for her to sit normally because her knees alone stood higher than the elevated table alone.  Across from Anna sat Ivana.  

 

Ivana had on a strapless white dress that did nothing to hide her countless tattoos.  She looked as though she was sitting at a kids table.  She had platinum blonde hair tied back in a bun with a pair of black rimmed glasses.  She would have given off a school teacher look if it wasn’t for her body.  Ivana was ripped.  She wasn’t freakishly muscular like body builders, but big enough to be on the cover of any sports magazine (if she could even fit on the front page).  Isaac knew why Anna wanted Isaac to give her fighter a chance.  This girl would be unstoppable as she was now.

 

    And the final girl, whose name was apparently Alexia, was sitting right beside of Ivana.  Alexia was the first normal size girl that Isaac had seen, well mostly normal.  Alexia was stunningly beautiful with long black hair.  She wore a black corset type top that showed off the only thing that wasn’t normal about her.

 

“And I said ‘they don’t make them this big in Russia!’”  Ivana made it a point as she grabbed ahold of Alexia’s left breast and began shaking it.  Alexia just signed as she took another sip of her wine glass.  Ivana didn’t let go and continued to play around with it.

 

“I must admit that they are very impressive.  Mine are much bigger than hers, but she is way bigger proportionally.” said Anna.

 

    Isaac had to admit that Anna was right.  Alexia’s rack was easily the size of large watermelons.  Ivana had currently slipped her hand inside of a hole in Alexia’s top, playing with her left breast, while her other hand was holding onto a wine bottle.  Ivana must have been pretty intoxicated in Isaac’s opinion as he noticed a half dozen empty wine bottles lying on the table beside of them.

 

“Finally, thought I was going to starve!” said Ivana as she sat down the now empty

wine bottle.  Isaac quickly laid the meal out before Ivana making sure that Alexia got the dish that she ordered.  Ivana took one sniff of the food before a huge smile spread across her face.  Isaac was force to stand beside Anna as Ivana began to enjoy her meal.

 

“I haven’t tasted food this good since we were back in Russia.”  Ivana took another bite of food that caused her drop down a few inches in her seat.  Alexia on the other hand rose upwards in her own seat.

 

    Ivana continued to brag about her accomplishments and about her home back in Russia while Alexia enjoyed her meal in silence.  The entire time Ivana was slowly shrinking in her seat.  Isaac was mesmerized as Alexia’s top continued to stretch to contain her growing breasts.  Alexia was getting both taller and bustier with every bite that she took.  Both girls soon reached the same height that Isaac guessed was around six feet tall.  Ivana had finished her first plate as she fell down another three inches.  In the beginning she was able to hold on to a good portion of Alexia’s breast, but now she was only able to hold onto the side.

 

“The only bad part about Alexia is that she doesn’t last too long in bed,” began Ivana as she hit the five and a half foot mark.  Alexia was blushing now as she took another mouthful.  “At least these knockers make up for it.”

 

    Ivana was unable to reach around Alexia at this point so she just began to play with her breasts from the front.  Alexia just continued eating causing Ivana’s hand to rise higher and higher up.  Isaac wanted to tell Ivana to stop eating until Anna’s huge hands picked him upwards and sat him on her massive knee.  Ivana was only able to play with the very bottom of Alexia’s rack as she finally hit the four foot mark.  Isaac noticed a booster seat underneath of Ivana that he couldn’t remember being there before.

 

    As the meal continued Isaac noticed a smirk come across Alexia’s face as their size difference continued to grow.  Ivana was down to a little under three feet tall when she finally placed her oversize fork down.

 

“I’m so full!” exclaimed Ivana as Alexia’s hand came down to massage her stomach, easily able to cover the top of it.

 

“Are you sure?  You do have a big matchup tomorrow and you need your energy.” replied Anna as she leaned forward.  “I’m sure Alexia agrees with me.”

 

    Alexia just gave Ivana a smile as Ivana picked up her fork once again.  It must have been tough for her, but Ivana kept eating.  After another five minutes her fork fell on her plate as she rested against the back of her booster seat.  Alexia was also done with her own meal now.

 

“Thank you so much for the meal Ms. Anna, but we got to go back to the hotel to prepare for her match tomorrow.” said Anna as she stood up from the table.  Anna must have been at least twelve feet tall now, while Ivana was just shy of two feet tall herself.  Alexia simply picked Ivana up from her seat in one hand and placed her inside of her swell of cleavage.  Alexia shook both Anna’s and Isaac’s hand before walking towards the exit with a shrunken Ivana buried neck deep inside of her cleavage.  Before walking outside Alexia gently patted the top of Ivana’s head.

 

“I hope that I don’t wear you out too much tonight.








    Isaac sat on bench in the middle of Main Street, waiting for Anna’s next text message.  She had texted him earlier about a surprise that she had in store for him.  After last night Isaac had no idea of what had happened to Anna.  She had ordered him, along with every other chef at Orbsujcip Premier to cook her a full seven course meal.  Her instructions for Isaac were for him to help cook every dish with the thought of making whoever ate it bigger.  After unloading three truckloads of food supplies and cooking several hundred pounds of food Isaac was exhausted.  Then Anna had him escorted back to his pent house suite to rest up till the next day.

 

    Isaac was a little nervous sitting out here all alone.  He watched as groups of people passed by him.  Dozens of the women that passed by were customers at Anna’s restaurant at one point or another.  Isaac most likely didn’t get to see them face to face, but the fact that they ranged from eight to twenty feet tall gave him a good enough reason to believe that they did.  One of the girls just so happened to have sat down on the bench that he was sitting on.  Isaac tried not to steal a few glances at this girl, but when a fifteen foot tall busty girl was sitting beside you on a bench it is impossible not to do so.

 

    She looked to be a little younger than him, probably a college freshman.  Isaac guessed that she was going to be going to some sort of club with her friends based on what she was wearing.  This girl had on a black miniskirt that hardly covered up anything with a white strapless top that was barely able to hold back the two behemoths underneath it.  The muffled sound of ‘Shake It Off’ came from above Isaac’s.  Isaac looked up to find the girl with her hand inside of her rack trying to dig out her phone.  The girl was finally able to find her IPad size phone that still looked tiny in her hand.

 

“Are you coming to the club tonight?” asked the girl as she adjusted her top.  Isaac couldn’t stop himself from staring as the girl continued to talk on her phone.

 

“Can you believe Kacey, she got another boob job!” exclaimed the girl.  Isaac had to cover himself as the girl continued talking.

 

“She shows up to class today bragging to Maria how she was gonna win the wet t shirt contest tonight.  I guess she didn’t realize that I was joining you guys.”

 

“I know right, her N cups look absolutely ridiculous on her small frame.  She should have stayed at a DD.”

 

“Yeah, she might think that she’s big but my right tit alone could put both of hers to shame.  I guess that she’ll learn the meaning of ‘big’ tonight.”  The girl lifted up her right breast to make a point.  This nearly drove Isaac wild as the girl continued to massage her breast.  The girl quickly finished her phone call before leaving Isaac alone on the bench yet again.  This gave Isaac some time to calm himself down before Anna arrived.

 

    Isaac was about to start daydreaming until a vibration brought him out of it.  He pulled out his phone but there wasn’t any new notification.  He felt a vibration again only to realize that it was coming from below him.  Isaac glanced at the ground only to see a puddle shimmer as another vibration hit.  The vibrations continued to grow louder as it was soon combined with the sound of dozens of cars honking their horns.  Looking over towards his right Isaac’s heart nearly skipped a beat.  A massive hand was holding on firmly to the third story of a building.

 

“There you are!” boomed Anna’s voice.

 

    Isaac was speechless as Anna completely rounded the corner.  She had grown so much that she was able to look through the fifth story window without any problem.  This told Isaac that Anna must have doubled in size since last night.  Anna continued to walk over towards him accidentally crushing a few parked cars as she went.  Isaac couldn’t help but shake as Anna planted both feet on either side of him.  He barely even came up to Anna’s ankle.

 

“I see that you like my ‘little’ growth spurt.” said Anna as she lifted Isaac up with just her forefinger and thumb.  She placed him on top of her shoulder securing him in place with a small ribbon.

 

“W-what’s happening?” asked Isaac as Anna continued to rip the bench that he had been sitting on out of the ground.

 

“I thought that since I’m too big to efficiently cook for now that I would try something new.  I’m going to have you help me grow until I am satisfied.”  Isaac was speechless as Anna held the bench up to him.

 

“I want you to have this make me both indestructible and able to eat anything without any harm whatsoever.”

 

    Isaac was a little hesitant but placed his hands upon the bench.  After willing the bench to grant Anna’s request Isaac watched on as Anna popped the bench into her mouth.  The sound of broken boards and bent metal filled the air as Anna chewed.

 

“Alright,” said Anna as she spit onto the ground, “I want you to make everything that you touch from now on to taste delicious.  Also some growth would be nice.”

 

    Isaac complied as Anna continued on a stroll through the city.  She would pick up random objects and take a bite out of them after having Isaac touch it.  It was hypnotic seeing Anna effortlessly pick up a minivan before taking a bite out of it and soon dropping it.  People quickly fled as Anna continued to grow upwards.  The sounds of gunshots filled the air as some police officers began firing up at Anna.  Anna didn’t feel a thing as she simply kicked the police cars three blocks down the street.  Anna had soon passed the hundred foot mark when they finally sent in the swat team.  

 

It wasn’t a surprise to Isaac as Anna snatched the armored vehicle from the streets.  The several ton vehicle was practically weightless in her hands.  Isaac was relieved as Anna ripped off the back doors before depositing the swat team safely in a pile atop a nearby building.  The entire front half of the vehicle disappeared inside of Anna’s mouth as she shot up another twenty feet.  Anna continued on her rampage until she finally got stuck between two buildings.

 

“Come on,” struggled Anna as she tried to force her way between the buildings,

“I’m not that big!”  Hundreds of panels of glass fell towards the ground as Anna struggled to make her way through.

 

“Alright you’ve left me with no choice!”  Anna used right hand to rip a nearby antenna from a building before holding it up to Isaac.

 

“Double my size please.” asked Anna.  Isaac quickly braced himself after touching the antenna.  Isaac began to fall as the ribbon that held him in place grew too big to properly hold him.  It was a terrifying journey until Isaac landed in between Anna’s two massive growing mounds.  The two buildings crumbled as Anna’s growth continued.  Anna soon stopped short of the four hundred foot mark.

 

“And here comes the tanks.  I want you to try something new for me Isaac.  Make this,” began Anna as she held up a small boulder in front of Isaac, “give me the exact same power that you have.  That way you can be safe while I continue growing.”  Isaac quickly complied, watching Anna quickly engulf the boulder.  “Skype me,” was Anna’s last words as a finger bigger than a school bus pushed Isaac deep down into her cleavage.  It was incredibly warm and soft in between Anna’s bust.  Isaac had a little bit of trouble in the dark but he was finally able to Skype Anna.  Anna’s face soon filled up his screen.

 

“How’s my little man doing in there?” asked Anna as she held the phone out.  Isaac was turned on by seeing the small city in the background.  Anna’s right hand moved to her breast as she gently massaged it.  This caused Isaac’s entire world to shift around.  “I just wanted you to see everything from a save position.”

 

    Isaac watch on as Anna picked up two tanks that were barely bigger than her finger nail.  She tossed one into her mouth casing another growth spurt.  The walls around Isaac expanded around him causing him to slip a little.  The remaining tank now looked to only be the size of a tick tack compared to Anna’s hand.

 

“Such a small meal.” said Anna as she tossed the tank behind her back.  “I need something better to eat.”

 

    Anna continued to walk through the city knocking down buildings as she went.  The pieces of rubble only fueled her growth even farther.  Isaac had lost track of how big Anna was by now.  The tallest building only seemed to have come up to her knees by now.

 

“Oh no, itsa goodziraa!” said Anna in a very bad Asian imitation as she stomped an entire skyscraper into the ground.  Anna quickly looked away causing Isaac to wonder what she was looking at.

 

“I guess that they are bringing out the big guns.” replied Anna as she turned the phone to face towards the right.  Isaac didn’t know how it worked, but he could see a jet coming in fast with a large yellow missile attacked to the bottom of it.

 

“I guess it’s time for the main course.”

 

    Isaac watched on as the jet fired off the yellow nuke before turning around.  Even though Anna was indestructible, Isaac was still scared of what it could do.  As soon as the missile was within range, Anna casually reached out and plucked it out of the air.

 

“Down the hatch you go!”

 

    Anna turned her phone off leaving Isaac in the dark.  Isaac wondered what was happening when a violent rumble went throughout Anna’s body.  Isaac was shaken back and forth until the rumbling finally stopped only to be followed by a falling sensation as Anna’s bust surged outwards in every direction.  Every time that he would get stuck, Isaac would fall yet again as Anna continued to grow.  After a minute the growing seemed to have stopped.  Blinding light flooded into Isaac’s prison as Anna opened the top of her dress.  Isaac was experiencing vertigo as he felt his body being lifted into the air.

 

    Once his eyes adjusted to the light, Isaac tried to make sense of his landscape.  He seemed to have been sitting in the middle of a light brown field the same size as a football field.  Looking upwards he saw Anna’s smiling face filling up his entire field of vision.

 

“So what do you think, does the entire two mile tall look suit me or not?”  Anna moved Isaac farther away causing him to realize that he was actually just sitting on top of Anna’s finger.  Isaac wasn’t an expert, but he doubted that even sky divers would jump from this height.  His world was shaken up again as a loud belch filled the air echoing throughout the sky.  Isaac looked up to see Anna smiling back down at him.

 

“Now that that’s out of the way, I think that it’s finally time to have some fun with my man.”