- Text Size +

“Hell no I’m not making another batch,” I said, resolute in spite of Priscilla’s furnace hot body pressing into me. “Are you out of your mind?”

“You know Dylan,” Priscilla’s voice was throaty, “I can make it worth your while.” Her hand came to rest atop the traitorous bulge in my pants. Reluctantly, I pulled away from her warmth and retreated into the cooler air of the lab.

“No. Nothing is worth getting expelled for.” I said with less conviction than I had hoped. Her freshly expanded body looked amazing; Priscilla’s previously incredible curves had become even more exaggerated and her new height put her at least a few inches over me. Her tits wobbled heavily in their now inadequate prison as she slunk toward me, stockings tearing more with every step. “I have to go!” I said shrilly, and spun around. It took effort not to run out of the lab. Priscilla called after me but I didn’t trust myself to look back.

Somehow, I made it back to my dorm room.

When I walked in Britta was busily typing away at the lab computer. She seemed absorbed in whatever she was working on so I quietly slipped behind her. “Well, how did it go loverboy?” Britta said without looking up. 

I stopped. “Uhh...”

Britta turned, the chair creaking under her weight, and said. “Oh come on, you’re breathing like a racehorse. Either you got hot and heavy with someone or you ran all the way across campus.”

“The latter, actually,” I said glumly. Truthfully it had been a bit of both, but I didn't feel much like celebrating Priscilla's erotic teasing.

“Oh.” Britta sounded surprised and a bit disappointed. “How come?”

I had no time to come up with a good lie. But what could I say? That a crazy person just pounded down an untested formula in an unsanctioned human experiment? Instead I said, “Just uhh, you know… kinda felt like it.”

“Wow.” Britta’s eyebrows raised. “You’re a terrible liar. That’s good to know.” 

“Eh?”

“Means you don’t have a lot of practice,” Britta asserted.

“Oh.” I said, “Guess I never thought much about it. Well goodnight!” I turned to leave but Britta's voice stopped me.

“Nuh uh-uh, mister. Not until you spill.”

I was getting a bit irritated. “What are you, my mother?” I snapped. I wanted so badly to lie down, close my eyes, and pretend that tonight hadn’t happened. That my chance at a top-tier college degree hadn’t just disintegrated. On second thought, forget the degree- I’d be lucky not to wind up in prison.

“Whoa, that bad huh?” Britta said sympathetically.

Her genuine concern made me regret snapping at her. “Sorry. I just… Its just… Everything is fucked.” I began. Then I told Britta the rest of the story. The meeting in the coffee shop, the cryptic phone call, the opulent sorority. When I finished explaining the incident in the lab Britta crossed the room and gave me a hug. 

“Hey, it’s going to be alright,” she said softly. Her heavy breasts cradled my head like plush pillows. 

“The university is going to find out.” I groaned. “They’re going to expel me for this.”

“Hey, lets just calm down and think this through.” Britta said holding me firmly. She smelled nice and when she took a breath the skin of her cleavage tickled my ear. I started becoming aroused and cursed Priscilla for getting me so riled up. Her hand began to gently stroke my hair and I shifted awkwardly so that Britta wouldn’t notice my growing erection. It didn’t work.

“Is that what I think it is?” Britta said and I looked up to see her smiling playfully down at my pants. “She left you high and dry huh?” Britta chided. Embarrassed, I tried to pull away, but Britta’s powerful arms tightened around me. “It’s okay, I’m flattered,” she said sincerely. “I wouldn’t make much of a practice partner if I couldn’t get a rise out of you, right?”

“P-practice partner?” I stuttered.

“Oh come on, you didn’t think I meant ‘what type of flowers to buy’ when I told you I would help you please the ladies…” I flushed a deeper red. “Oh my god. You did think that!” Britta swept me in a hug that was equal parts erotic and painful. My face was momentarily consumed in a deep valley of plush cleavage while a vertebrae or two popped under her bear-like hold. Then she set me back down and said, “Dylan, you are just too much. First, lets take care of your little soldier and then we’ll get to that other problem.”

She pushed me onto the computer chair. I looked up in shock at the behemoth girl now towering over me. She stretched and I watched in rapt amazement as her breasts surged against her t-shirt, revealing the outline of a massive brassiere. “Double-F,” she grinned. “But you already knew that.”

I nodded mutely.

“Alright, first lesson begins now. What do you do next?”

“Uhh…”

“You have read the mood.”

“Umm… the mood?” I said uncertainly.

Britta whipped off her shirt, sending her melons bouncing in their utilitarian white confinement. Her bra creaked in protest. “How about now?”

“Uhh, wow.”

“How would you describe it?”

Her breasts were still jiggling. “Amazing.” I said.

“The mood,” Britta laughed. “Not my tits. But thanks.”

“Oh, uhh... Sexy?”

Britta snorted. “Don’t say what you think I want to hear. Use your big head. What mood is my body language setting?”

I thought seriously for a moment. “Aggressive? I guess.” I said uncertainly.

“Good. Aggressive actions and body language emphasizing primary and secondary sexual attributes mean a girl wants to fuck... immediately. Don’t waste time trying to butter her up with compliments. Foreplay is still valid in these situations but we’re not there yet. For now, just focus on giving a girl what she wants. Lesson one: the first step of any seduction is to read your partner’s mood. If a girl wants to get down to business- then get down to business.”

“Okay, so by business you mean-”

Britta slapped her forehead, sending another shockwave of motion through her breasts, and said “Now you’re thinking too much.” Then our eyes met and she commanded, “Unzip your pants.” My erection surged and my mouth dropped open in surprise. I looked around nervously at the doors to the other rooms. “It’s just me and you tonight, buster.” Britta said.

Her confidence convinced me and, self-consciously, I began to draw down the zipper of my slacks. Almost immediately Britta dropped to her knees, putting her face nearly level with mine and positioning her huge tits tantalizing over my groin. 

“Just a handie, tonight.” She said matter-of-factly and her warm hand encircled my cock. A tingling sensation race through me. “Fast or slow?”

“Slow... maybe.” I said breathlessly.

Her hand began gliding up and down the length of my shaft, gently and expertly tugging the sensitive skin. Her huge breasts wobbled gently in her sturdy bra, obscuring her deft hand. “You really like big tits, huh?”

“Yeah,” I exhaled.

“I bet you liked watching that sorority girl’s boobs inflate earlier.” The scene was etched in my memory. Priscilla’s breasts expanding in her dress, creamy white mounds squashing together more and more tightly as they overwhelmed her top. “Hers are smaller than mine, right?” Britta’s voice brought me back to the present. I looked down at the massive jiggling mounds nearly resting in my lap. They were much bigger than Priscilla’s. 

“Yeah,” I gasped.

“Can you imagine these getting bigger?” Britta said, rocking her shoulders back and forth. Her bosom jumped and swayed with a life of its own, little swells of flesh surging over the rim of her bra like water in an overfull pool. “It’s already hard enough finding bras. Other clothes too,” she continued, “If I grew I’d never find anything to cover me. Can you imagine?” My imagination was running positively wild with the idea of Britta getting bigger. She was already the biggest girl I knew, if she got bigger… “Would you like that?” Her hand was moving more quickly up and down my throbbing erection.

“Yes.” I said softly.

“I’m sorry,” Britta said, further increasing the pace, “I didn’t hear. Could you say that again?”

“Yes.” I said loudly, voice powered by lust.

“You want my tits even bigger?” Britta said with mock exasperation, “You might not be able to breathe while sucking on them.” 

“Oh god.” I said, closing my eyes, imagining the feel of Britta’s breast swallowing my face as her hand pumped faster and faster.

“Touch them,” she commanded. I reached out with trembling arms and sank my fingers into her pliant flesh. They were soft and weighty and wonderful. I came immediately. Britta turned her torso to avoid splashing the underside of her breasts with my cum as it spurted over her hand. She continued pumping until I slouched over, spent.

A few panting moments later I found my voice. “Thank you.”

Britta smiled and rose to her full towering height. Placing her hands on her wide hips she said, “No need to thank me. I expect you to return the favor.”

“Oh.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll get to that later.” Britta spun my chair around to face the computer and said, “Now zip up your pants, we’ve got work to do.”