- Text Size +

Tires crunching against gravel brought me awake. For a moment I panicked at my unfamiliar surroundings until a soft snore and the rasp of my sleeping bag on canvas gently reminded me of where I was. I released a breath I hadn’t known I was holding. Then, quietly as I could manage, I crawled over Britta’s massive body. It dawned on me that I could have straddled the widest part of her hips without my feet touching the ground. Inconveniently, the thought of straddling Britta caused instant arousal and I forced myself to think of something else so I could to greet whomever had come into our camp.

Pulling on a shirt and slipping out of the tent my attention was quickly drawn to a man approaching from a jeep parked nearby. He was an average looking guy in the jeans and a slick-materialed shirt that was popular with outdoorsmen. He approached me and in a friendly voice called, “Good, you’re up!” I accepted his offered hand while blinking the sleep from my eyes. I mumbled a good morning to which he replied “I’m Frank, nice to meet you Dylan. You and your team need to come with me to The Yard. You don’t want to be late.” 

“What time is it?” I turned at the voice to see Molly sliding from the tent looking twice as groggy as I felt. Her blond hair was in wild disarray, her shirt rumpled, and her eyes squinted against the light of dawn. Clearly she had not slept well.

“It’s time to get going,” Frank said with an irritating amount of energy. No one should be that awake at this hour, it just wasn’t right. “Don’t worry about your bags. Just get dressed and meet me in the car.”

***

In less than five minutes we were cruising down the dirt road. Molly sat shotgun after muttering something about car-sickness which left me in the back with Britta. Her wide hips pushed into my seat and I was more than happy to share her warmth in the chill morning air. After the jeep turned towards the center of the island we began climbing steep hills that caused the engine to groan. During one particularly steep climb Frank shot a glance back at Britta probably wondering if the vehicle was capable of hauling her bulk around. Fortunately, I don’t think Britta noticed. 

The Yard turned out to be a plateau halfway down the mountain at the center of the island. There was a stage at the far end of the grassy area and I guessed the area had been made for concerts or something. A few of the other contestants were already there but it seemed we were one of the first groups. Frank departed with a brief farewell and we crossed the green by ourselves towards the stage where everyone waited. I didn’t recognize anyone in the two groups already there, one group all-male and the other all-female, and neither did Britta or Molly. We took a seat in the grass and waited for everyone to arrive.

We didn’t have to wait long, teams began arriving almost immediately. One group looked like the stereotypical California surfer jocks, tall and athletic. Another group of two guys and a girl were barely taller than I was and all wore glasses. The rest of the groups fell somewhere in between those two extremes of the spectrum, but the division between the contestants who qualified through academic achievement and the ones who had not was clear.

Two teams contained familiar faces. Latoya’s team we had met on the ferry ride in, but to my great chagrin Kate’s team was there too. They were an intimidating group; not one of them under six feet tall. A classic beauty of a Brit, Sarah Bennings was the shortest of the three. She carried herself with the sort of aloofness I’d often seen in women who knew all too well how attractive they were. Kate, who walked at her side, was a bit taller and pretty enough herself, but I knew exterior beauty disguised a rotten core. The third girl quickly attracted a small group of hangers-on with whom she appeared to be flirting. Jennifer Flores, a brazilian with a modest bust and an anything-but-modest backside, was close to six and a half feet tall, larger than either of the others. At a word from Kate she left her worshippers behind and joined the two towering girls in striding across the lawn. 

Every head turned to watch and the each girl in the amazon trio appeared to drink the attention in their own unique way. Jennifer flashed flirtatious smiles at anyone who caught her eye, Sarah glided like a queen in a royal procession, and Kate maintained the arrogant smirk of someone who expected to be worshipped. They stopped half a dozen paces from where we sat. For a moment Kate’s eyes locked on mine and her sneering smile caused my teeth to grind. 

“Don’t let her get to you,” Britta said placing her hand on my shoulder. “We’re here to have fun, remember?” I turned away from Kate at her touch and tried to think happy thoughts. Fortunately, the last group arrived moments later and the presentation began.

“Welcome, Survivors!” A loudspeaker brought everyone’s attention to a middle aged woman on stage. “I’m sure everyone is anxious to get started so I will keep this brief. For the next two weeks this island will be your home. You will have to find food, shelter, and water if you want to survive. If you run out of any of these resources at any time you will have only 24 hours to find replacements. Longer and you will be disqualified. You were each allowed to bring supplies but I regret to inform you they have been confiscated.” 

She paused for effect and murmurs rippled through the crowd. It was as I expected but one guy shouted that they ‘couldn’t take our stuff’. The woman calmly explained, “All of your belongings will be returned to you at the end of the contest, but there is another way you can get your possessions back- challenges! Every day you’ll face a new challenge and if you are victorious great rewards will be yours.” The speech was painfully canned and my mind wandered. 

After a while her tone changed suddenly and she said, “Our first challenge begins right now! If you’ll make your way to east side of The Yard you will see a game everyone should be familiar with!” Organizers hustled everyone away from the stage to an area I’d overlooked. Grass ended in a muddy rectangle with a knotted rope lying across it. Tug-of-war, I thought dryly, how creative. 

Following instructions from the administrators two teams lined up and after a loud pop began pulling aggressively. I turned to Britta and said, “This is going to be thrilling.” In answer she pulled me under her arm and gave me noogie. Having the side of my face pressed against a tit bigger than my head caused an uncomfortable stir in my pants. Unable to help myself I tilted my head against the weight of her breast and had to strain the muscles in my neck to get it to budge upwards; it was heavy! 

“Don’t be a stick in the mud. This could be fun.” Britta’s voice rumbled against me powerfully, but her tone was playful. Finally she let me go and I reluctantly sat back up, shifting to hide my arousal. Scattered cheers brought my attention back the the tug-of-war for a little while.

Mostly I snuck glances at Britta rather than watch the contests until, finally, our team was called. Britta lept up with impressive agility considering her size and Molly and I rose behind her. As we walked to our places I appraised our opponents. Two girls and a guy they appeared to be the outdoorsy type. They were of average height and build, tanned and clearly eager to get started. One girl’s muscles flexed visibly as she peeled off an outer layer of clothing to reveal a tight blue t-shirt. I wondered if this might be difficult even with Britta on our side. Blue shirt girl took up position in the middle while the shortest girl stood in front and the guy picked up the end of the rope at the back. 

Our team mirrored their distribution with Molly (our shortest) at the front, me in the middle, and Britta at the back. An administrator asked if both teams were ready and everyone agreed. The starting pop was still ringing in my ears when the rope jerked in my hands and I started to topple forward. Quickly I braced my feet and saw Molly doing the same. My arms strained and every muscle in my body tensed as I pulled with all my might. Gradually my feet began to slide forward, plowing furrows through the thick mud. Our opponents shouted encouragement to each other as they started to overtake us and Molly let out a whimper as her chicken-bone arms wobbled with the effort of holding onto the rope. The crowd began to cheer.

Behind me Britta’s spoke softly so that no one else could hear, “I think that’s enough playing around, you ready to win?” Was she not trying already? It didn’t seem likely Molly and I could make three fit opponents struggle as much as they were. Suddenly my feet stopped sliding forward and my outstretched hands pulled towards my stomach in a smooth, effortless motion. It was like they simply started feeding us the rope. The excitement on our opponents faces changed quickly to grim determination then again to shock. Even louder cheers echoed from the crowd. Walking backwards was effortless now, and I turned to look at Britta. She was taking patient, measured steps back while leaned away from our opponents- letting her superior weight do the work. Her confident smile made it clear she was enjoying herself immensely. The cheers from the crowd swelled into a roar as the front girl on the other team went down and was dragged across the goal line. 

I turned to see Molly watching Britta with flushed cheeks, though from exertion or arousal I couldn’t say. I could only hope my own feelings were equally difficult to discern. “We won.” Molly said, breathing heavily. More like Britta won, but that went without saying. 

On our way back to sit down the guy from the enemy team trotted up to Britta. “Hey, congratulations,” he said wiping sweat from his brow. “You got us, but I have to ask... are you one of the girls from that experiment everyone is talking about on campus?” 

“Yep.” Britta said cheerily and straightened to emphasize her incredible height. “What gave me away?” 

The guy’s voice was awed and more than a little intimidated.“Wow. How tall are you?”

“Seven one.” Britta said happily. 

“Wow.” The poor guy didn’t seem to know what else to say. To be fair, I wouldn’t have either. Finally he recovered and said, “Well good luck in the rest of the competition. After this is over I’d love to hear more about... the experiment. Maybe over coffee?” 

“She is spoken for,” Molly said, piqued. The poor guy actually blushed and I would have felt bad for him had I not felt just a smidge of the jealousy Molly was displaying. He mumbled something unintelligible and melted back into the crowd. When we sat down I smiled at Britta and said, “Seems like you’ve got an admirer.” Britta snorted a laugh and said she had all the admirers she needed with a purposeful look at Molly and I. That left me with a warm fuzzy feeling that didn’t dissipate until Kate’s team started their battle. 

Hopelessly mismatched the bespectacled geeks squared off against the amazonian trio. Mutters ran through the crowd and I caught the words ‘one-sided’ and ‘unfair’ before the players finished taking their places. The moment the match began all three amazons hauled mightily. Their opponents collapsed into the mud, pulled off their feet in an instant. Mercilessly, Kate egged her teammates on and they dragged the opposing team through the mud until one had crossed the goal line. Kate jumped up and down shouting in excitement when the match was called, but the crowd’s enthusiasm was dull. It seemed no one wanted to watch a one-sided slaughter. My heart went out to the defeated team as they trudged from the field covered head to toe in mud.

The second elimination round went much the same as the first. Britta made it a bit sporting then carried our team decisively to victory. The amazon’s humiliated a group of boys. When Kate’s derisive laughter followed them off the field and I was torn between wanting to beat Kate and wanting avoid her entirely. Fate decided for me- in the semifinals we were matched against them.

“You better hope they let you shower afterward nerd boy,” Kate taunted as we took our places at the rope. “Because you’re gonna get mud on your face.” No witty comeback came to me so I only scowled in response.

“Lets beat these guys Britta,” I said softly enough that they couldn’t hear me. 

“I was planning on it.” Britta replied firmly.

We all waited in anticipation for the start of the round. When it came I hauled with all my strength, determined not to be overwhelmed in an instant like the previous teams. My effort turned out to be in vain because Kate’s team simply pulled normally on the rope. Apparently they were changing things up for us, most likely in recognition of Britta’s incredible power. However, they were gaining ground. Slowly but steadily my feet were sliding forward. “Come on Britta, don’t give these jerks an inch.”

“I…” Britta began with a hint of uncertainty in her voice. “They’re strong.” I redoubled my efforts, hands tightening on the rope until the coarse threads made patterns in my palm. “Don’t worry Dylan,” Britta said with renewed confidence, “I’m stronger.” She made good on her claim because suddenly Kate’s team was sliding forward. A collective “ooooo” sound escape the crowd, no one had seen Kate’s team give so much as an inch, but Britta was taking two... four... six... They continued to slide forward and I glanced behind to see Britta leaned way back, her heels churning in the mud. 

Suddenly the rope went slack in my hands. I turned in time to see Kate’s team almost running forward. With a yelp Britta hit the ground behind me, the sudden slack making her lean work against her. With Britta down the other team stopped moving forward, just short of the goal line. With victory in sight I pulled with everything I had, panting from the effort, “Come on Molly, we’ve almost got them.”

In defiance of my words Kate’s team took one small step back then another. “I can’t pull well like this, I have to stand up.” Britta said, agitated. “Be careful a second, I have to take a hand off the rope so watch your footing.” Mud squelched as Britta scrambled up. 

Seeing her off balanced Kate shouted “NOW!” and the amazons yanked the rope. The power of their pull twisted my footing, I struggled to stay standing as I spun to face the crowd. A split-second later Britta’s towering body loomed over me and time seemed to slow. Molly was shouting, the crowd was roaring, and Britta was falling. For a moment an enormous wobbling bust hurtled towards me. Britta plowed into me like a freight train. Breath was crushed from my lungs as her tremendous mass drove me into the mud. I gasped and my mouth was stuffed with clothed tit. Britta’s unbearable tonnage buried me in muddy coffin. Everything started to go dark and...

I blinked.

My head was cradled in Britta’s lap. “Dylan are you okay?” A mixture of concern and anger painted her face. 

“Did we win?” I said groggily.Britta just had time to shake her head sadly before a paramedic asked her to move aside. She gave way grudgingly and they began their examination. The results were that I was muddy, bruised, and sore- but otherwise uninjured. 

Eventually they let me stand and as though cued the crowd broke into applause. I gave a little wave and let Britta support me as I limped out of the mud. I glanced at Kate who looked liked she wanted to gloat but couldn’t with so many people watching. She settled for giving me a knowing smile. My hands clenched until my knuckles turned white. 

To my great disappointment Kate’s team went on to beat the surfer jocks in the finals who in turn beat Latoya’s team. When it was over the rewards were announced: The amazons were given a full bag of supplies, a map, and an advantage to be used in a future challenge. The surfers were given a full bag of supplies and a map and the two teams tied for third place were given a full bag of supplies. All of the other teams were given a percentage of a single supply bag, which for teams at the low end meant a pitiful handful of items. Fortunately Britta chose her own bag which let us walk away with an incredible amount. 

With the challenge ended everyone was given instructions to make a shelter wherever they could and to keep in mind that enemy teams could steal supplies. It was basically tag rules with a twist, if you could remove supplies from an enemy camp without being touched you could keep it. If you got touched they had immunity from your team for the next 48 hours and every team would be informed of the would-be thieves camp location. This made frequent theft risky because if you slipped up enemy teams would know exactly where to find you. I thought the whole thing was a little silly, but that feeling was gradually being overwhelmed by a desire to beat Kate.

We wandered the forest in search of a good place to camp. Steering clear of the other teams was a given, but finding shelter was more of a problem. None of us were nature people and making a lean-to or whatever makeshift shelter was appropriate wasn’t really an option. The day drug on. Sore and limping from the challenge I was ready to settle for sleeping under a tree when Britta swept me up in her arms. “Hey!” I protested. 

“Shush.” she said gently, “We’ll find something faster if I carry you.” A strange mixture of emotions knotted my stomach but I relented. Having her carry me felt sort of nice. I glanced at Molly and she looked away immediately, but I thought I caught a jealous glint in her eye. We continued our search with Britta’s bust jostling against my midsection as she hiked through the forest. Before long my erection was poking into the underside of her boob. Britta looked down and gave me a smile and a wink. 

“Hey,” Molly’s voice called from somewhere behind us. “Come look at this, I think I found something.” Britta followed the sound of Molly’s voice down a small ravine in the side of a hill. At the bottom, was a depression that lead into a cave of sorts. The dark orange color of the cave was strange until I remembered that the entire island had been grown from artificial coral and the topsoil and vegetation only added later. “I think it’s big enough for all of us to fit.” Molly said uncertainly. 

It turned out it was exactly big enough to fit the three of us comfortably. I could hardly believe our luck and I said so. “Luck?” Molly scoffed. “I passed up four of these that weren’t big enough and one that was so deep and dark that I was too scared to go inside.” I was impressed, I hadn’t seen any of them. As if reading my thoughts Molly said, “Someone’s gotta carry their own weight around here.” It was was an obvious jab.

Britta set me down gently then put her hands on her hips and began threateningly, “Molly…”

Molly nearly jumped. “I know, I know.” To me she said, “I’m sorry, Dylan. I know it’s not your fault that you got hurt. Anyway, don’t worry we’ll get those stuck-up bitches before this is over.” There was no question as to which stuck-up bitches she was referring.

“You think so?”

Molly nodded firmly. “I have a plan.”

“What plan?” Britta said, interested.

Molly rifled around in her clothes for a moment before producing a medicine bottle. She uncapped it and poured a handful of tiny white gelcaps into her hand. I recognized those gelcaps and my heart skipped a beat. She had been saving them up the whole time.

“We make Britta bigger,” Molly’s voice dripped with anticipation. “A lot bigger.”