- Text Size +

Eight girls stood in a perfect and spectacularly varied row in front of me. Each one had been selected to partake in the first trial of GTS. All of them were incredibly excited save for Britta, who seemed to be faking cheerfulness, and Molly who looked like she’d rather be just about anywhere else. 

Getting Britta included in the trial had taken some convincing. The case I made for experimenting on genetic outliers ultimately won them over. Unfortunately, that same case had turned up Molly’s name in a search for girls on the opposite end of the genetic spectrum. The rest of the girls were selected from Fempire’s stable of scholarship students. One of them, Kate Abbey, I knew from an earlier run-in at Priscilla’s sorority. I was less than pleased to see her there, but there wasn’t anything I could do about it. Priscilla was as pleased as any of them, beaming and brimming with energy since I had stopped giving her sedatives the day before. 

DNA had already been extracted from all of the girls (Priscilla’s faked of course) and recorded in the research log. Likewise vital statistics had been recorded, dosage instructions outlined, and growth projections modeled. As the ‘Research Assistant’ it was essentially my job to do everything that the ‘Chief Researcher’, Melinda, didn’t want to do. Which, as it turned out, was almost everything. 

She had explained her feelings regarding the experiment on our first meeting: “Listen kid, I’m managing two other projects right now and this wasn’t even on my radar until last week. I wish to god I knew why corporate sent me to manage this shit show but I don’t have the time, or the budget, to help an undergrad get a gold star. Now, I know this formula was your baby and I heard the animal trials showed promise-” The animal trials were part of Fempire’s smokescreen, but I wasn’t about to point that out. “But if you want results you’re going to have to make this work, I’m not going to hold your hand.”

The only other member of the research team was a junior named Matilda. She was crazy smart but an otherwise unremarkable girl. A few inches taller than me with mousy brown hair, eyes that were set a bit too close together, and broad cheekbones that didn’t match her squat face. I felt a bit bad for her because, in harsh contrast, every one of the girls in the study was beautiful. Separate from the official research documents I had recorded all of them in VitalStat along with some format updating I’d made at Britta’s insistence.

Name: Sarah Bennings
Ethnicity: English
Skin Tone: White
Height: 5’6”, Min: 5’4”, Max 5’11”
Weight: 133 lbs
Bust: 32-C, Min: 32-A, Max: 32-D 
Waist: 26, Min: 22, Max: 30
Hips: 30, Min: 26, Max: 34 
Shoe: 8
Weight Distribution: Stores excess weight primarily in midsection and hips.
Notes: Very beautiful girl with auburn hair, could probably be a model and has the cutest accent. Would love to see her at max stats. Seems a bit aloof.

Name: Ayumi Sanada
Ethnicity: Japanese
Skin Tone: Tan/Beige
Height: 5’1”, Min: 4’11”, Max: 5’5” 
Weight: 112 lbs
Bust: 32-B, Min: 30-A, Max: 34-E 
Waist: 24, Min: 22, Max: 29
Hips: 28, Min: 24, Max: 30
Shoe: 6
Weight Distribution: Stores excess weight primarily in chest.
Notes: Very cute asian girl with an unusual max bust size and weight distribution considering her ethnicity. Pretty sure she’d look like a porn star at max stats. Was very flirty when I talked to her.

Name: Latoya Berkley
Ethnicity: African (African American)
Skin Tone: Black
Height: 5’8”, Min: 5’7”, Max: 6’ 
Weight: 180 lbs
Bust: 36-G, Min: 34-DD, Max: 38-J 
Waist: 27, Min: 25, Max: 32
Hips: 42, Min: 34, Max: 50
Shoe: 9
Weight Distribution: Stores excess weight primarily in chest, upper thighs, and glutes.
Notes: Ridiculous curves on this girl, definitely could give Britta a run for her money. Total party girl, with a dash of ghetto fabulous style. Was especially excited to have been chosen.

Name: Jennifer Flores
Ethnicity: Brazilian/Portuguese 
Skin Tone: Tan/Brown
Height: 5’5”, Min: 5’2”, Max: 5’10” 
Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 34-B, Min: 30-A, Max: 34-C 
Waist: 24, Min: 23, Max: 28
Hips: 42, Min: 38, Max: 54
Shoe: 7
Weight Distribution: Stores excess weight primarily in glutes.
Notes: Absolutely ridiculous butt on this girl, and she knows it. Her biggest concern about participating in the test was over ‘losing her figure’, which she emphasized by smacking her ass. Appears her entire wardrobe is centered around prominently displaying her most ‘outstanding’ feature. 

Then came the four girls I already knew. Startlingly, Britta’s and Priscilla’s min and max stats had changed significantly from when I’d first sampled their DNA. Meaning the formula was altering their genetic makeup on a fundamental level, a worrying development to say the least. Even with that in mind, their stats were no less amazing. 

Name: Britta Aquafilter (lol Britta I know you’re reading this)
Ethnicity: English, Ukrainian, African
Skin: White
Height: 6’6”, Min: 6’, Max 7’4”
Weight: 294 lbs
Bust: 42-GG, Min: 38-F, Max: 44-I
Waist: 38, Min: 36, Max: 42
Hips: 65, Min: 60, Max: 70 
Shoe Size: 13
Weight Distribution: Stores excess weight primarily in chest, upper thighs, and glutes.
Notes: Best. Roommate. Ever.

Name: Molly Springfield
Ethnicity: French/Italian
Height: 4’11”. Min: 4’10”, Max: 5’4”
Weight: 95 lbs
Bust: 32-A, Min: 30-A, Max: 32-B
Waist: 24, Min: 22, Max: 26
Hips: 24, Min: 23, Max: 26
Shoe Size: 5
Weight Distribution: Even.
Notes: Poor Molly.

Name: Kate Abbey
Ethnicity: Russian/Polish
Height: 5’7”. Min: 5’2”, Max: 5’11”
Weight: 128 lbs
Bust: 34-C, Min: 32-A, Max: 36-DD
Waist: 26, Min: 22, Max: 28
Hips: 29, Min: 25, Max: 30
Shoe Size: 8
Weight Distribution: Stores excess weight primarily in stomach and chest.
Notes: The best part about Kate is that if she gains weight she’ll have a big fat gut. Maybe I’ll slip some appetite stimulant into her treatment.

Name: Priscilla Sendyne
Ethnicity: Swedish/Dutch
Height: 5’10”, Min: N/A, Max: N/A
Weight: 146 lbs
Bust: 34-F, Min: N/A, Max: N/A
Waist: 26, Min: N/A, Max: N/A
Hips: 34, Min: N/A, Max: N/A
Shoe Size: 8
Weight Distribution: N/A.
Notes: It seems VitalStat simulations are about as certain as I am on this one. A true wildcard.

I reviewed the data as the girl ran through a physical examination. Everything from their strength and endurance to their flexibility and hand-eye coordination had to be carefully recorded. While two of my subjects were contaminated by previous misadventures I was not about to let the other six slip by without rigorous scientific examination. This time I would make sure everyone stayed well within their original genetic parameters. First, I need to develop a new formula, I thought.

“I bet you’re loving this,” Britta’s voice startled me.

Recovering from nearly jumping out of my seat I spun to face her and said, “Aren’t you supposed to be taking a physical?”

Immediately I regretted snapping at her. Britta’s new height was intimidating especially from a sitting perspective with her towering over me. She laughed it off and said, “Just finished! But...” she touched a finger to her lips with affected coyness. “If you want to test my physical abilities I’d be more than happy to give you a demonstration.”

“That won’t be necessary,” I replied uncomfortably.

Britta took a step forward and her corpulent bust eclipsed my view of her face. “Are you sure you don’t want a demonstration?” Her tone suggested I would be missing out if I refused. 

“I have a lot of work to do.”

“So serious.” Britta complained. She leaned down and I was given a brief but monumental view of her cleavage before her hands slid under my arms and hoisted me into the air. 

“Waaaa,” I yelped.

“Lighten up, little guy.” Britta admonished as my feet knocked into the chair, rolling it aside. “Now, isn’t this more fun than looking at a bunch of data?”

“Put me down!” I demanded, glancing through the one-way mirror where the rest of the girls were being run through physical examinations. “Someone is going to see.”

“What’s wrong with that?” Britta said with sly smile. “Don’t you want to be surrounded by big, powerful girls?”

“What? That’s crazy.” I said, exasperated.

Britta’s eyes narrowed almost imperceptibly, “Is it?” 

“Yes! Now let go.” I struggled in her grip but her hands were clamped around my arms with viselike force.

“Not until you admit that you like this,” Britta said with a smug half-smile.

“Come on Britta,” I complained. “I got you into this experiment so you wouldn’t have to be a shut-in for the rest of the semester.”

“Straight to the guilt-trip, eh?” Britta said, unmoved.

She was pissing me off. “I can get you removed from this experiment!” I struggled again. which only served to send a ripple through Britta’s cleavage.

“Oooh, threatening me now. This must be really difficult for you.” Britta said, fascinated. 


I stopped struggling and looked away. “Please, Britta. Put me down before someone sees us.”

“Mmm, begging. I am a fan of begging. Why dont you just admit you’re enjoying this?”

“Because I’m not!” I protested.

Britta said, “It seems I’ve struck a chord with you, Mr. Anderson. This is obviously hard for you to admit.” She took a deep breath, inflating her corpulent bust even further. “But the evidence is even…” she pulled me close. Her soft, heavy melons spread over my chest and she whispered into my ear, “harder.”

Belatedly, I felt my erection pressing against her stomach. Flushing with shame I quickly said, “Okay, you’re right. You win. Put me down.”

“Nu-uh-uh. You’re going to have to be more specific.” Britta chided. “I want to hear you say it.”

“I like being... “ I said, feeling incredibly awkward, ”surrounded by big girls.”

Britta was relentless. “What do you like about it?” 

“I dunno,” I glanced around, confirming for the umpteenth time that no one was watching us. “Its sexy- I just do.”

“Hmmm,” Britta’s lips pursed. “We’ll have to dig a little deeper on this issue next time.” 

“Next time?” I asked nervously.

Britta smiled and set me down without a word. Not a moment too soon because Priscilla came sweeping into the room. She looked at Britta and something like jealousy flashed across her face, so quickly I wasn’t certain if it had been there at all, before she turned to me and said, “We need to talk. Privately.”

“I was just leaving,” Britta said. Stopping in front of Priscilla she said, “My name is Britta by the way.” 

Priscilla accepted Britta’s extended hand and gave it a perfunctory shake. “Priscilla.”

“Nice meeting you. See you later Dylan.” Britta called as she retreated down the hall.

Priscilla shut the door behind her. “Who was that?”

“My suitemate,” I replied neutrally.

“You have a suite with other girls?” Priscilla asked, surprised.
“Dorms were full,” I explained.

“I see,” Priscilla said with a hint of dissatisfaction. “Well, we need to talk.”

“I’m listening.”

“Not here.”

“What’s wrong with here?” 

Priscilla gestured broadly at the room and then cupped a hand behind her ear in the universal ‘people are listening’ gesture. “Because I’m hungry and I made us reservations.”

“Oh,” I said, casting paranoid glances around the lab. “Right. Do I have time to finish what I’m working on?”

“No, we need to go now.”

“It’s only three O’clock,” I muttered.

“Come on,” Priscilla insisted. “Lets go.”

With a final surreptitious glance at the girls completing their physical examinations, I allowed Priscilla to lead me away.