- Text Size +

“You,” Britta pointed at Molly. “Make me a drink. And you,” she said, offering me a smile. “Go wait for us on her bed.” I looked at Molly and she answered with a nod. Britta disappeared into her own room and I went to Molly’s. 

It was a girly girl’s room if there ever was one. Decorated in varying shades of pink, everywhere I looked there was some cutesy animal face peering back. Even her pens had a googly-eyed magenta-shelled turtles riding them. I jumped up onto the pink sheets of her bed and frowned as Britta’s panties slid down, forcing me to hike them back up. I never imagined my first threesome would involve cross-dressing but I guess I couldn't complain. At least they were comfortable.

Britta’s voice called out, “Go join him in your room sweetie, I’ll be there in just a minute.” 

The door opened and Molly paused at the threshold, fidgeting nervously. “I don’t bite,” I said.” She didn’t look convinced so I added, “Come on Molly, you were just teasing me five minutes ago, whats up?”

“I told you,” Molly snapped. “I’ve never done this before.”

“I haven’t either!” I shot back.

“I’m sorry, I guess I’m just… wait what?” she said, confused. “You’ve never slept with a girl?”

“Why do you think I drank rather than answer earlier?”

Molly’s red lips pursed thoughtfully and she said, “I thought you were trying to be mysterious or something.”

“Well, mystery solved.” 

She smiled prettily, “You know that actually makes me feel better.” 

“Good,” I replied and patted the bed next to me. “Come on then.” Ignoring my gesture Molly walked directly up to me, took my chin and her hand, and planted a kiss on my lips. It was so unexpected that by the time I realized what was happening she had pulled away. Perfectly white teeth flashed in the cutest smile I had ever seen. Surprising both of us, I reached up and brushed a ringlet of blonde hair over her ear and leaned it to return her kiss. This time I savored the feel of her lips pressed against mine and breathed the faint, sweet lavender of her skin.

“Ahem,” Britta said from the doorway. My amazon roommate’s curves were poured into a black mesh bustier and matching panties that left very little to the imagination. Thick black straps stretched from her shoulders to the top of a semi-transparent bra that bulged with its heavy load, pressing her tits up into mirror crescents of milky flesh. Diaphanous black cloth covered her little pot belly beneath the shelf of her tits, tapering dramatically to an average waist before ballooning out into a set of truly monumental hips. To say she had an hourglass figure would have been an incredible understatement. Britta spoke again and startled me out of ogling her, “Where is my drink?”

“Oops,” Molly said. “I think I forgot it out on the table.”

“You’re going to pay for that later, little girl.” Britta said menacingly and stepped out. I looked at Molly questioningly but she blushed and looked away. I was about to ask why Britta seemed so upset when she returned. “Ugh, what was that?” Britta said, her face pinched in disgust. “Its awful.”

“Its just rum.” Molly replied with a hint of nervousness.

Britta grimaced and said, “Tastes like week old band-aids.” She walked over and her thick thighs brushed against each other, each looking nearly as large as my torso. Stealing a glance at Molly I figured they might actually be larger than her torso. Standing in front of us Britta rested her hands on her generous hips and began, “Alright, keep going from where you left off. Lets see how you kiss, loverboy.” Molly and I turned back towards each other with mirrored sheepishness. 

Kissing under Britta’s watchful gaze made me feel awfully self-conscious but Molly had a delicate touch that gradually enchanted me. Our lips brushed and parted, trailing slender tendrils of saliva that folded back when our lips joined again. I closed my eyes and focused on the tender feel of her lips pressed against mine and breathed the gentle lavender fragrance of her skin. 

“More tongue,” Britta said. I pushed my tongue into Molly’s mouth and she tensed, pulling away. “Put your arm around her back and pull her close, control her body.” Tentatively, I reached around Molly’s slender body, pressed my hand against the small of her back. She relaxed in my arms, becoming more malleable. Encouraged, I kissed her more aggressively. “That’s better.” Britta said encouragingly, “Show her who is in control.”

We fell back on the bed and continued to kiss. Molly began to squirm, dipping her head subtly away. “Don’t let her worm out of this, Dylan,” Britta said from behind me. “I’ll tell you a secret: Molly is very submissive.” This elicited a whimper from Molly whose mouth was otherwise occupied with receiving increasingly passionate kisses. I don’t know whether it was the liquor or Molly’s ineffectual struggling but I was quickly becoming aroused. “She loves being humiliated,” Britta continued mercilessly. “She especially loves feeling small and insignificant.” Molly began to whine softly in her throat which only seemed to goad Britta on. “Teasing her really drives her wild.”

Molly successfully broke our kiss long enough to exclaim, “Stop, Britta! You’re embarrassing me!” 

Britta continued as though Molly hadn’t said anything, “We need something to gag that mouth and I believe you have just the right tool for the job, Dylan.” Molly gasped and I turned to look at Britta uncertainly. Britta looked me straight in the eye and said, “Don’t make me spell it out for you. Do it.” I began to pull the purple panties off when Britta stopped me with her hand. “Leave those on, just move them to the side.” To Molly she said, “Aren’t I nice, sweetie? You can feel those silky panties against your face while you’re swallowing Dylan’s huge cock.” 

Britta’s comment seemed aimed more at humiliating Molly than complimenting me, but I appreciated it anyway. I straddled Molly and positioned my groin in front of her face. She turned her head away and released a defiant whimper. Despite my now painful arousal I felt for Molly and said, “We don’t have to do this if you really don’t want to.” Immediately, Britta grabbed my hand and guided it between Molly’s legs. She squirmed beneath me forcing Britta to pry Molly’s legs apart. My hand was shoved beneath the band of Molly’s panties where my fingers encountered the sopping moisture of her mons. 

“Does that feel like she doesn’t want to?” Britta demanded.

“No,” I admitted. “But-”

“But nothing, she loves being a sex toy. Don’t you sweetie?”

Molly whimpered softly.

“I dunno,” I said, feeling oddly guilty that my erection was nearly bouncing against Molly’s chin. “Shouldn’t there be a safeword or... something?”

Britta barked a laugh and said, “Molly, if you don’t put that dick in your mouth I won’t let you cum for a week.” The head of my penis was immediately surrounded by a warm wetness. I tensed in surprise, inadvertently pushing myself even further into Molly’s mouth. As Molly struggled to take accept more of my length, Britta pressed against me from behind, squashing her enormous breasts against my back. “Mmm, isn’t this nice, Dylan?” Britta cooed. “How does it feel to have a lesbian suck your dick just because her big, powerful girlfriend tells her to?”

“G-good.” I stuttered. 

“You better do a good job, Molly. Or I’ll have to punish you,” Britta said as she began to drag her breasts up my back. The pillowy smooth softness of her cleavage preceded the rubbery material of her bra as she slowly maneuvered her assets up to my head. After a short while Britta asked, “How is she doing, Dylan? Is she making you see stars?”

I was aroused beyond my wildest dreams but Molly was holding my penis in her mouth more than she was sucking it. “She’s doing okay,” I said softly, focusing on Britta’s heavy bust pressing softly against the back of my head.

“Only okay?” Britta rumbled. “Come to think of it, I don’t hear any sucking. Are you taking this seriously, little girl? Oh, I know what will motivate you: a little competition. If you can make Dylan cum in the next three minutes I’ll give you a very special treat. And Dylan, if you don’t cum in the next three minutes I’ll give you a treat instead.” I couldn’t help but grin; it sounded like a win-win for me. 

Molly slurped loudly, vacuuming my genitals into her mouth with the power and precision of a lamprey. Her teeth chafed against my skin and I winced and said, “Whoa take it easy!” She glared up at me before resuming with grim determination and a bit more finesse. Britta backed off, and with my head no longer cushioned by her pillowy tits my arousal began to wane. Molly’s lips pulled valiantly at my shaft but she seemed unsure what to do with her tongue. It felt a bit mean, but I closed my eyes and thought about the effect of microbial enzymes on cheese. Within moments my penis had softened further, eliciting a frustrated moan from Molly. 

“Uh oh,” Britta sang. “Sounds like some little girl isn’t going to get any special treatment.” Molly whimpered pathetically in response.

Guilt eventually won out over making Molly suffer and I let my mind drift back to Britta’s oversexed body. I stiffened and Molly, seeming encouraged, redoubled her efforts. “Use your tongue,” I said impulsively. Molly glared at me and I added, “I’m just trying to help. The area beneath the head is sensitive.”

“An interesting strategy,” Britta chided.

To my surprise, Molly stopped glaring at me ran her tongue experimentally around the head of my penis. “Ahh,” I said involuntarily, causing Molly to smile. She began working her tongue vigorously along my shaft, applying pressure with no apparent pattern. Despite her amateur technique I was quickly building towards orgasm. My breath quickened and I began to thrust into Molly’s face. She gagged briefly but continued sucking vigorously. The sheets tangled in my fists as an orgasm began to build.

“Three… two… one.” Britta counted. “Time’s up!” 

Molly ejected my dick from her mouth and shouted, “Damnit! I was so close. You were so close.” She pointed at me, “Admit it, you were close!”

“I-” I began.

“Doesn’t matter!” Britta interjected. “It’s my turn now. Scooch your butt to the edge of the bed, little girl.” She grabbed my shoulder, “And you stand up.” A part of me wanted Molly to finish, but more of me wanted to know what Britta had in store. I got up.

Britta got on the bed, swinging her leg over Molly’s body and facing me. Her thighs were meaty pillars that sank into the mattress on either side of Molly’s diminutive body, utterly dwarfing the smaller girl. Positioning her knees so that her gigantic ass poised above Molly’s face, Britta sat down. “Mmrrrrrff,” Molly said. My jaw dropped. 

“Don’t look so alarmed, she’s fine.” Britta said. “I know how much weight she can take.” She smacked Molly’s thigh and said, “Get busy little girl!” Muted slurping sounds began emanating from between Britta’s legs and a slow, satisfied smile crept across her face. “Take her pants off,” she said. Without further protest I peeled off the lycra pants, revealing a plain looking pair of blank panties. I was surprised they weren’t pink. “Those too,” Britta said, still smiling. Tentatively, I began to pull off Molly’s panties. She made it easy on me by straightening her legs, allowing me to swiftly remove them. Her tiny pink conch was completely shaved and glistened with moisture.

“You don’t have to worry about popping her cherry,” Britta said, as she began bouncing gently on Molly’s face. “That’s taken care of. Just stick it in.”

This is not at all how I pictured my first time, I thought, this is much better. I followed Britta’s instruction, pushing slowly into Molly’s warm wetness with daring only liquor could have given me. A soft cry punctuated the slurping sounds and Britta slapped Molly’s thigh again and said, “Don’t stop!” Then she thrust her chest out at me. “Your special treat, loverboy. Play with them as much as you want.” My erection surged, generating another muffled cry from below. I plunged my fingers into Britta’s pliant flesh, reveling in their weight and softness. She arched her back further, causing the negligee to creak as she reached behind and undid the clasp. Her tits settled at the perfect height for me to plunge my face between them, which I did immediately. Head surrounded by Britta’s massive boobs and dick by Molly’s tight slit I knew I wasn’t going to last long. Britta pushed my head away long enough to peel the straps off her shoulders. Free of their confines her tits bounced and rippled heavily. Britta’s hand snarled in my hair and pushed my face into her tit, guiding my mouth to a quickly hardening nipple. “Suck,” she commanded. 

A nipple as thick as my index finger pushed past my lips and I nibbled it gently. Britta moaned in response and bounced harder against Molly’s face. Delirious with lust, I reveled in Britta’s left tit bouncing against my face while the right collided against my cheek, softly slapping my face. Molly’s sopping pussy clenched around me as she tensed beneath the enormous weight of her partner. Britta started to pull away, lifting her breasts upward. I let out a pathetic “Ah-ah,” sound as her fat nipple slipped from my mouth.

It took me a moment to realize she wasn’t pulling away. Britta was growing.

Lost in sexual crescendo she didn’t seem to notice her body expanding. Molly’s soft whimpers developed a pained note as Britta’s thighs thickened. Britta’s already huge tits began blowing up, keeping pace with her widening hips and pudgy tummy. It was just like the first time Priscilla grew, only Britta was bigger. Much bigger. Losing control, I began to buck wildly into Molly’s tight conch. With eyes closed Britta reached up and cupped one massive tit, pinching her nipple as she rocked forcefully on top of Molly. The tiny girl beneath her was being utterly eclipsed, everything above Molly’s belly button was lost beneath Britta’s rippling mass. 

With a primal yell, I came. My vision darkened and a wave dizziness nearly made me fall. I reached out at the last moment and steadied myself on Britta’s thick thighs. When my vision cleared Britta was thrashing wildly on top of Molly, clearly deaf to the tiny girl’s pained yelps. 

“Aaaaaa-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” Britta screamed. 

Not knowing what else to do, I tackled her. I crashed into her soft chest only managing to rock her body slightly. She was still firmly on top of Molly, and worse- now I was too. But it was enough to get Britta’s attention. her eyes flung open. “What the hell, Dylan?” she said.

“You’re crushing her!” I shouted and rolled off. 

“Oh my god!” Britta exclaimed, rolling off of Molly. Molly’s face was a red as a tomato. Blonde hair was plastered to her skin with a mixture of sweat and Britta’s juices, but she was breathing.

“Are you okay?” Britta and I asked simultaneously.

Molly looked at me with battered, delirious half-smile. “Did she grow?”

I nodded, looking at Britta for her reaction. She looked confused. Molly closed her eyes, reached down to her pussy and started playing with herself. “Oh god, yes.” What, I thought, too stunned to speak. “So big,” Molly mumbled. Britta and I watched in rapt fascination as Molly built towards orgasm, muttering things “Bigger” and “Huge” and “So fucking big” until she orgasmed in a seizure-esque frenzy, twitching and panting until she finally lay still. No one said a word.

Finally, I recovered from my shock. “What. The fuck. Did you do, Molly,” I said haltingly, emphasizing each phrase.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she replied unconvincingly.

“Someone want to tell me what the hell is going on?” Britta asked.

I jumped up and ran out to the common room. The beaker with Priscilla’s treatment was gone. “MOLLY!” I shouted, and stormed back into her room. Enraged, I started to stalk towards her when Britta jumped between us and shoved me back. I fell on my ass. Britta towered menacingly over me, appearing nearly as angry as I felt. She must have gained another six inches, bringing her up to around six and a half feet tall. A thrill of fear shot through me as I realized how powerless I was to stop her. She was too big, and too strong; now more than ever.

“Calmly,” Britta began, “Explain to me what just happened.”

Remaining on the floor, I took a deep breath. “Molly gave you the treatment I’ve been giving Priscilla. The one that is stopping her from growing out of control.”

“If it stops her from growing why did it make me bigger?” Britta asked. I had to admire her calm in the face of being told she had been exposed to a highly experimental genetically engineered virus.

“Because you-” I stopped, realizing I couldn’t tell her Priscilla was genetically altered from birth. “Because you have very different genetic dispositions. Think of it like a vaccine. I’m giving Priscilla a weakened version of the growth serum in order to trick her body into- Look it doesn’t matter.” I said angrily. “What matters is Molly gave it to you and now who knows what will happen.”

“I feel fine,” Britta offered.

“You look great,” Molly added cheerily.

I stared through Britta and said, “Why though Molly, why risk this?”

“Because it’s what she’s always wanted,” Britta answered. I looked up at her, uncomprehending. “All of her submissive tendencies revolve around a desire to feel small and helpless while being protected by someone big and powerful. It’s actually quite common in females, but perhaps not to the extreme Molly takes it.”

“Please don’t go all psychiatrist on me, Brit.” Molly said peevishly.

Britta wheeled on the small girl. “You’re lucky if ‘psychiatrist’ is all I go on you,” she said threateningly. “You didn’t ask me if I was okay with this, Molly. This little fetish of yours just changed my life, and we don’t even know if I can change back.”

“I- I’m sorry Britta.” Molly said, hurt. I couldn’t see her through Britta but I could hear the tears in her eyes. “I don’t know what came over me, I started to fix your drink and took a shot and then I just thought how great it would be if you were even bigger and I just…” she trailed off and began to cry. “I’m sorry Britta, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean-” she started to babble between huge gulping cries.

As stupid as it was, my heart went out to her. “I’ll fix it,” I said. “I don’t know how yet, but we’ll figure something out.”

“It’s going to be hard to explain growing half a foot overnight,” Britta said skeptically. 

“I know,” I replied. “You may need to skip class for a couple days while I figure something out.”

“Well, I guess its not all bad,” Britta said, running her hands over her freshly expanded curves. Her hands stopped on her enormous bust. “Finding clothes is going to be hell though.”

Molly’s crying subsided. “D-do you like being bigger?” she asked with such transparent hopefulness that I had to laugh at the absurdity of it. Almost palpably the tension broke and Britta sighed.

“I’m not sure,” Britta said with wry humor. “But be careful what you wish for.”