- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Jack stood exhausted in jeans, a black T-shirt, and a purple sweatshirt. He had no idea how, but somehow Jason had lost his trail. “What is that guy’s deal anyways? What it’s prove beating me up?” Jack was the runt of the litter standing at 4’ 2”.  Most foxes, hell most everyone just ignore him if they could help it. If they couldn’t then they made fun of him sure, but only Jason and his Crew felt the need to beat him up. “Man, I’m starving now” Jack notice a restaurant called with outdoor seating called “The Wild Moon.” He walked towards it.

Emma was busy waiting tables in her jeans and a white tank top. Which was a surprisingly good fit considering how hard it normally was to find something with her 34DDs. She like to keep her blonde hair short, had green eyes, and stood 5’ 7” not counting her ears. She was just getting some drinks refilled, when she felt something poke her right boob.

Jack felt his snout heat up. While looking for a table, he had bumped most of his body into a leg and one of his ear into an impressively large boob. He took a step back as fast as he could “S-sorry” He began still a little embarrassed “I wasn’t-”

“Runt!” Jason walked up as Jack hid behind some rabbit girl with tan fur. Somehow a 4 foot runt out ran his muscular 6 foot form, and that made him angry. He look down at the Rabbit “Move.”

The many of patrons look amused, and some were even chuckling. An empty handed waiter took Emma’s tray. “Move? Okay” Emma was a blur as she got behind the muscular charcoal fox, sweeping his legs out from under him. As the charcoal fox fell to ground Emma bounced 5 feet off it, and landed sitting down on the back of the charcoal fox. Emma place her hand on the charcoal fox’s head, and leaned toward the mustard fox in front of her “You have a seat cutie.” She said sweetly “I’ll be with ya shortly.”

Jack sat down, and waited for a few minutes before the brown rabbit came to his table. He notice a name tag “Em” he read aloud.

“Short for Emma” Emma replied “And what’s your name cutie?”

“Jack.”

“Well, what’ll it be Jack?” Emma asked

“The Jungle Lizard” Jack replied

“I hear that’s good” Emma said “You want some company? It’s about time for my break.”

“Company be great” Jack replied.

“Good, I’ll be right back” Emma turned and headed inside.

“One Jungle Lizard” the mountain lion called “and one Farmer’s Salad.”

“Thanks Leo” Emma said “Tell the boss I’m taking my break.”

Leo tipped his chef hat before returning to his work. Emma picked up the meals and turned back only to find Cindy the Jagged in her way.

“Oh, here we go” Emma said out loud “you can take the Jaguar out of the jungle, but you can’t get her to realize it.”

“He’s a runt” Cindy chided “he’s a weakling regardless of where we are.”

“Oh, come on” Emma walked with Cindy “you don’t think he’s cute? Not even a little?”

“Whatever happen to Conner?” Cindy stated “or Mason?”

“Never did like the alpha types.” And with that Emma headed back to Jack.

Emma giggled “so it’s good then?” Watching Jack scarf down his food.

“Sorry” Jack said sheepishly “I was really hungry.” he wiped his face on a napkin.

“So that other fox?” Emma asked.

“Jason” Jack said “and his skulk, have had it out for me since I moved here.”

“And his skulk?” Emma looked concerned

“Yeah, him and 3 others.” Jack began “I don’t know why, but ever since I moved here they’ve had it out for me”

“How long you been here?” Emma ask a quarter of the way through her salad.

“Move onto Hocked about 4 months ago” Jack said

“Hocked street?” Emma asked shocked “No wonder you were hungry that’s 4 miles away”

“4 miles” Jacked groan, and reach into his pocket for his phone “hope Phil isn’t busy”

“Phil?” Emma asked

“Bloodhound” Jack explained “helps me out a lot.”

“You don’t have anyone else to help you out, like a girlfriend or something?” Emma took the opportunity, but regretted it when Jack hesitated.

“I uh…” Jack paused “It didn’t work out”

“Oh” Emma quickly changed the subject “4 months, huh? You liking it here, aside from-?”

“Oh, it great here” Jack’s tail starting wagging “Even with Jason around.”

“Good” Emma replied as Jack check his phone again

“Dammit” Jack put the phone away “Caught up with work.”

“Speaking of, what do you do?” Emma asked “I mean no offense, but I can’t imagine there’s a lot you could do.”

“Architect” Jack replied “I’m great with math, and it pays pretty good.”

“Well I don’t like the thought of a little guy like you alone this late at night” Emma stated “especially given that you were chased here. Why don’t you waited around for a little bit, and you can stay the night at my place?” She offered

“It is pretty late” Jack admitted “I’m always nervous at night.”

“Then it’s settled” Emma got up and collected the dishes “I’ll finish my shift, and you can sleep on the couch.”

“Sounds good” Jack agreed

---------------------------------------Emma’s House------------------------------------------------------

Emma had woken up in the middle of the night, wearing only a shirt that came down to a little below her crotch, and had to go the bathroom. She was heading back to bed when her ears twitched. “Jack?” Emma whispered as she walked into the living room. Jack was tossing and turning on the couch.  She was barely touch his arm, before he bolted upright in a cold sweet.

Jack sat straight up in only his boxers, held himself tightly, and whimpered. Emma quickly sat down onto the couch, and moved Jack onto her lap. “Shhh, it’s okay now.” Emma said as she rested Jack’s head on her left breast “It was only a dream” Jack whimper again, but much softer “Only a Dream.” She repeat rubbing the back of his head. “That’s it” she encouraged as Jack drifted off again. She cuddled up with on the couch and did the same.

Jack woke up only to his head buried into Emma’s massive cleavage. He tried to get up, but her arms were wrapped around his back pinning him down

“Hmm?” Emma stirred to observe the scene before “Morning cutie” She lightly giggled

“Morning” Jack said making one last attempt at freedom “could you let me go?”

“I don’t know” Emma answered “somehow you managed to look even cuter, which if I may say is quite an accomplishment.” She giggled again as Jack’s snout went red. “Alright, I had my fun.” She allowed Jack his freedom and got off the couch “You wanna get home or stop by The Wild Moon first?”

“Phil’s probably concerned” Jack answer “I think I’d best get back.”

“Okay, BUT” Emma lean in displaying her bosom to Jack “I better see you around. I work lunch Mondays and Tuesdays; and dinner, Wednesdays and Fridays so no excuses.

“I… uh… yeah, sure.” Jack responded

“Good” Emma said “now let’s get you home.”

-----------------------------------------------------2 Months Later---------------------------------------------

“My” Tiffany said noting Emma’s chipper mood as she walked in “is it Friday already?”

“Still Tuesday” Emma responded “just like we’re still planning to renovate.”

“Ah” Tiffany understood “which still needs an architect”

“Mhm” Emma replied “It would great for Jack to, he only had small jobs so fa- Mister Cartwood.”

“Are you aware” Emma’s boss began “that we could add 3 tables, increase are storage 2%, and have an easier time getting around?’

“Um… no” Emma replied

“Nor was the other architect, yet” Mr. Cartwood held up a blueprint “the proof is right here” Mr. Cartwood shook the paper “in my hand.”

“Oh” Emma feigned innocence as she hid her arms behind her back “strange.”

“Indeed” Mr. Cartwood “I’m told I will have completed plans next Tuesday, and I aspect Mr. Slivermoon’s distractions during his time here to be minimal.”

“Of course, sir” Emma nodded

“Very good.” Mr. Cartwood responded before walking off

“More like disRANKtions” Tiffany said

“Congrats, cutie” Emma lifted Jack up, and pressed his chest into hers.

“I rested my case” Tiffany stated “It time for work Em.”

Emma stared lovingly at Jack “After work” She seductively “we celebrate.”

-----------------------------------------------------After Work---------------------------------------------

Emma carried Jack into the bedroom, and drop him on the bed “clothes” she pointed “off.” Jack quickly took off his shirt, and scrambled to undo his jeans. Emma took off her shirt, grabbed Jack’s clothes, and threw everything into a corner. She observed the naked Jack, examining his dick “This?” She began messaging it in her hand “You were nervous about this?” She watched his face go a little red “My little Jack” she released his dick and gently pushed him so he was laying down on the bed “That must be a little big given you size.” She unhocked her bra, and let it fall to the ground. “Besides” She kneel onto the floor imprisoning his dick in her cleavage “they all get lost in here, anyway.”

Jack was drowning in pleasure as Emma submerged his dick into an ocean of fur, and began moving her breasts up and down. He tried to lift his head, but it was quickly forced back down

Emma imminently slammed her boobs down “No, no” She said as kneaded her breasts together “It seems you haven’t learned that I love you no matter your size, so I’m sentencing you to 4 nights of pleasure.” She bounced her breasts while her hands fiddled with her belt and jeans. “You just lie there” She slid him toward the head of the bed, and mounted her naked body onto his “And I will take care of everything.”

Jack’s body collapse on top of Emma’s. He felt his heart was going to burst at first, but it quickly started to slow down. His head was propped up on one of Emma’s boobs. Whether it was on the right or left one, he couldn’t be sure. He tried to answer Emma, but his brain told him it wasn’t making words, right now.

Emma plopped Jack onto her. “So?” She asked. “Good?” When it became clear he couldn’t respond she giggled “I’ll take that as a yes” she rubbed his head “and we’ll continue your sentence tomorrow.”

-----------------------------------------------------2nd night---------------------------------------------

Emma rested her back on a pillow against the wall legs outstretched on the bed Jack on her lap, both naked. “How am I gonna get it into you Jack?” She signed “I can’t nurture it in, and I can’t fuck it in.” she held as close as she could “can I squeeze it in?”

“I just thought” Jack felt her arm press him against her.

“That you had to” Emma finished “regardless of your thoughts on the matter” She paused “I guess that must be how it goes for you.”

“Used to” Jack replied snuggling in “not as much these days”

 “Oh, so it’s not what need to go in.” Emma responded “It’s what needs to come out.” She tighten her hold “so maybe I can squeeze it.”

-----------------------------------------------------3rd night---------------------------------------------

“Maybe I should have been more insistent” Emma said noting that Jack was already rock hard “all it took was fucking your brains out.” she slid down onto the chair taking Jack inside her

Jack watched as Emma slowly descended onto his cock. His snout end up wedged in her cleavage, and he heard Emma laugh

Emma burst out laughing “I’ve been meaning to ask” she tilled back slightly to give Jack some room “What’s it like having a girlfriend whose breasts are almost as big as your head?” her before mentions breasts bounced in rhythm with her. “You don’t even need an excuse.” She stated “You’re just looking forward, and there happens to be a giant rank in the waaaaay.” 

Jack open as wide as he could, and caught a breast mid-bounce, careful not to bite too hard.

Emma stopped bouncing “you wanna play?” she giggled as Jack struggle to nod with a mouth full of boob. “Alright, but start slow with those fangs of your” Emma felt a small shiver run down her spine “that’s it” she encouraged “mmm, I hope you’re prepared to do this for a while.”

-----------------------------------------------------4th night---------------------------------------------

“I hope you don’t mind” Emma said as plopped jack on top of her “I opted to leave you brain intake this time.”

“Still” Jack had to catch his breath “amazing”

“Good.” Emma replied “So, you really think you’ll have the plans drawn up Sunday” her ears drooped “I’ll miss having you around, and with the restaurant closing for renovations.”

“You’ll see me around” Jack stated “word got around, and now everybody got these projects they were thinking about getting done.”

“Customers having be asking” Emma said “about the fox who always sitting at a table drawing something.”

“Well you certainly been telling” Jack replied “if the new business is any indication.”

“Much as I would like that there was surprising amount of people who made a fuss about it.” Emma said “though they was also a good number who ensure me they would tell you that your imprint here” Emma traced around her boob “is nothing to be concern with.”

“It looks like it would be a little sore” Jack defended “but, apparently not.”

“I do appreciate the concern.” Emma said “but I rather enjoyed the experience, so don’t let it keep you”

Jack was ready to go sleep, but before drifting off he heard Emma whisper softly

“When you come over next week.”