- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Got a lot to do at the moment and I'm sorry for the long time I take to release chapters.

Chapter VII: Just A Game?

Michael waited nearly ten minutes but Lora and Lucy didn’t seem to move away. One of them always checked the stairs. He had only twenty minutes left now and had to act so he started crawling slowly forward. When he reached the edge of the step he climbed behind the overhanging carpet and slowly slid down. Lora and Lucy didn’t notice it and Michael continued with his process until he finally reached the last step. A few moments later Diana knocked her knee against the table in the kitchen and let out a loud “Ouch”. Lora and Lucy startled and Michael you got startled to fell over the step and landed free falling on the living room floor and right into something gluey. He tried to move but this gluey substance hold him in place more or less. He checked out the substance quickly noticing that it’s been honey spread over the floor in front of the stairs. “Goddamn it they’ve tricked me”, he whispered to himself. His chances shrunk as his body did when Lucy and Lora turned back to the stairs and noticed him struggling in the honey. Michael shuddered as he saw their wide smiles.

”Eww you see that Lulu? Looks like a bug got stuck to the honey that somehow got in front of the stairs”.

“Yeah disgusting what do we do with it”.

Lora grinned and raised her right foot over Michael. Lucy mimicked it and Michael now saw two giant feet darkening his world and his mind when he thought about his experiences on the stairs. Then the assault started. It was going very fast for Michael. They stomped on him immediately raising their feet again just to stomp on him again. It was the living hell for Michael and just after a few seconds his body hurt incredibly. After another few seconds Lora kicked him out of the honey releasing him from his helpless situation. Well he was still helpless but at least not glued to the ground anymore. But he didn’t get any time to rest before Lucy’s black thick sock appeared over him again and at the same moment was pressing him down onto the ground. This time her foot lasted on him. It wasn’t exactly a new experience but nevertheless he would never get used to it. It was hot, humid and the pressure was immense. But most overwhelming was the smell he had experienced before on the stairs. This time it didn’t seem to end.  

Lucy smiled while pressing her foot on Michael. “I can feel him struggling to get free from it. I bet the smell kills him,” she said. “I hope not he needs to smell my new socks too so he can decide which is worse”. With that Lucy raised her foot and Michael was finally free. He couldn’t move because he was as flattened as after Chloé’s assault yesterday. He could only look at Lucy and Lora hoping that they would have mercy at last. But Lora moved towards him raising her dirty white socked foot above him, smiling a last time at him and stomped with a force on him that he had to puke into her sock. His legs and arms felt like being torn apart from his body when Lora started to make squishing movements with her foot. He was sweat soaked and the smell was much more terrible than Lucy’s. “Bugs deserve to be squished under my foot don’t you think Mikeyboy”, she taunted him. Michael was sure that he actually was close to being squished and became afraid. This was more than humiliating it was dangerous. Several minutes went by and Lora didn’t make any attempt to let go of him she just continued squishing him and laughing. Then she suddenly started to roll him under her foot and finally kicked him onto the living room carpet. Michael became unconscious still having the smell in his nose and severe pain throughout his body. “Aww look our little insect passed out but he still looks alive and somehow like a human being”, Lora said. Lucy picked him up stripped off her sock and threw him into it. “Not sure whether he’ll still feel like a human being after he wakes up”, she answered.

When Michael awakened everything was dark around him. He still had that smell of the girl’s feet in his nose and we could swear that it had grown stronger. He checked the ground he was lying on noticing that it felt like fabric and that it was humid. He suddenly had a suspicion and sniffed on the fabric confirming his suspicion. “No No No No”, he cried out not knowing that he was giving the acoustic signal for Lucy that he had awakened. The ground started shaking and light came in from above. But what Michael saw brought him into great anxiety. A giant foot entered his room and unlike when being trapped in a shoe he was not able to get to safe spot. He knew the foot would get him and this time he would be squished under Lucy or Lora’s bare foot. The thought was more humiliating to him than any of the past experiences. They had always worn socks when stepping on him to make it at least a little more comfortable and less degrading now he would be pressed into the actual foot. The foot came nearer and due to the shaking and his aching body Michael couldn’t move at all. “STOP”, he yelled short before he was pressed into sweaty skin. But Lucy didn’t step down yet… The smell was more intense than ever and when he thought it couldn’t get worse she stepped down grinding Michael into her bare foot. Now Michael really felt like an insect. On his back he was pressed into the humid stinky sock and on the front into the actual feet there was no escape and Michael started to cry overwhelmed by pain and humiliation. Then he passed out again.

After several minutes Lucy got Michael out of her sock. He seemed misshapen and flat and he smelled awful. “It’s nearly 3 o’clock Lulu tomorrow afternoon Chloé’s parents will return lets go to sleep I think it was enough punishment”, Lora said yawning. Lucy nodded and placed Michael on top of the sock on the ground. “So he will remember his punishment”, she said and they went to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Will take while for the next chapter too. Thanks for reading and for potential reviews.