- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the last Chapter of this story but I think I will write other stories based on the protagonists and the drug. Have fun reading.

Michael was awakened by the noise of a closing door. He checked his environment and realised he was on Lucy’s sock in which he had lived through hell yesterday. Then he looked for the direction of the noise and froze. At the door not far from him stood a middle age women around the beginning of her forties. She wore an open red blazer with a tight green top under it which showed a very decent cleavage and light brown leather shoes with small heels. She looked rather confused as she entered the living room and noticed the chaos her daughter made. “So she made a party although I forbid her to invite friends here when I find any drugs here she and her friends are in great trouble”, she whispered to herself but it was loud enough for Michael to understand it. He knew that she mustn’t find him. Him being shrunk would be an inevitable evidence for the consume of drugs in this house. He tried to move and succeeded but he had still immense pain throughout his body. He could only move slowly. Too slow.  The women who was obviously Chloé’s mother noticed the sock and went straight to it picking it up and Michael fell from it. “What the heck”, the women called out grabbing Michael who laid on the ground and holding him between two fingers in front of her eyes. “So it’s been a Screyquid party hm?”

Lora and Lucy awakened when the door slammed downstairs and both had directly the same thought. Lindsey had arrived earlier than planned. The two girls dressed up fast and got out the backdoor before they could be noticed. Diana and Sean already left in the morning for some privacy. Chloé and Max didn’t wake up and slept peacefully as Lindsey sneaked into her room suspecting that maybe max had shrunk too. She saw him lying on top of Chloé grabbed him fast and sneaked back out of the room.

Michael was again in the sock he spent some time in yesterday. This time the women had captured him there and Michael was anxious of what would happen next. After two minutes she returned and got him out of the sock. In her other hand she held Max who was awake now. “Shit Michael she caught you too”, he said worried. Michael nodded and looked at the giant women again. “Is she Chloé’s mom?” he asked. “You’re goddamn right bugman. My name is Lindsey and as you can tell I’m not exalted to witness the sick things you do at my home. Good thing I got home earlier than planned so I can at least punish all of you”, she said in a threatening voice. Max became very nervous. “What do you mean with punish”, he asked. “Well I will call your parents and tell them that you made a party here without my allowance”. Max sighed he had something worse in mind. “And then I will tell them that you’ve obviously consumed a high amount of Screyquid and have vanished”. Michael was shocked and Max suddenly vomited onto Lindsey’s hand. “Eww you sick bastard”, she yelled letting him fall onto the ground. Max screamed in pain when he landed. At least it was on the soft surface of the carpet but nevertheless the fall was nearly a hundred feet for him. “Oh stop crying I know about the effect of Screyquid you’re not really hurt at least not yet”, she said and Michael instantly became even more frightened of what she planned. “Chloé will know about your plans I’m sorry for this mess but he mustn’t hurt anyone in a few hours we’ll be back at normal size and we can talk like human beings”, Michael yelled. Lindsey started to grin and her blue eyes penetrated him. “You’re right there is enough time to talk later let’s get to the punishing now”, she answered calmly putting Michael back in to the sock and walking upstairs with Max. She went to the first floor bathroom and threw Max into the toilet. “What the Hell Lindsey get me out of here”, Max yelled but Lindsey was already leaving the room again to wake up Chloé. “Good morning darling Waky! Waky!”.

Chloé woke up feeling instantly the hangover. “Mom you’re here already? I can explain the mess really”. “Yes honey I’m sure you can but get ready first and come downstairs then”, she said leaving her room and going downstairs to Michael again.

Max had problems staying over water in the bowl but he realised that when underwater he could take much more time without breathing. He was just under water when the blurred vision of a giant nude butt appeared above him. He knew that it was Chloé’s butt he had seen it so often. He tried to get over water in time when he saw her rear open and a brown substance moving out of it. It fell directly upon him pressing him under water again. He had no problem without breathing yet but he was pressed onto the bottom of the bowl and the weight was getting heavier. He couldn’t believe he was imprisoned under the faeces of his girlfriend. After five minutes the weight stopped increasing at last but short after a mighty stream of water pushed him away and he knew where he was going.

Michael fell out of the sock onto the palm of Lindsey’s hand. “Where’s Max”, he yelled. Lindsey just shrugged and threw him onto the carpet too. Michael was already used to this kind of pain and stood up quite quickly. Lindsey put off her shoes revealing that she wore red socks. “You should better run now little one because when I get you my foot will be your smallest problem”, she said and something in her voice brought Michael to run for his life. After not even five feet distance a shadow fell over him and he knew what would happen so he laid down flat and face up so the impact wouldn’t be that bad. It was that bad though. Lindsey knew about the durability of a shrunken body and stomped on him like an anvil falling on a cockroach. “I wore these socks the whole ride over I hope you like it”. Michael felt like being squished and he actually was close to it. He was flattened to the maximum the drug permitted, anything more and his death was inevitable. When she raised her foot Michael was stuck to it like chewing gum. The pressure was gone but being stuck to her stinking sock wasn’t much better as long as he knew that this would not have been all the punishment. He couldn’t talk or move anymore his body didn’t react to anything he wanted to do. Lindsey grabbed him from her foot and laid him onto a kitchen chair. Chloé was coming down now with the biggest headache she had for years and very nervous about the whole situation. She still only wore her panties and a T-shirt. “Mom”, she started. “Sit down honey”, Lindsey interrupted and pointed at the chair where Michael was lying.

Michael couldn’t change anything of what was happening. He had to watch Chloé walking in his direction. He had experienced this before even thrice already but this time she actually let herself fall into the chair and he was pressed into the nude half of her right butt cheek. Michael was already flat as a flounder but the situation was worse. He was pressed into the nude butt of a girl who was the girlfriend of a friend of his who might even be dead by now. And Chloé having no idea of it was the worst thought of all. Chloé didn’t seem to sit comfortable enough and adjusted her position squishing Michael’s legs with her movement. Michael felt that his right leg was distorted and tried to become unconscious for the pain was too much for him. He couldn’t hear what they were talking about and right then he didn’t even care but it took too long. When she adjusted her butt again on him his other leg and his left arm got twisted too. He finally passed out.

“Mom where are Max and Michael tell me immediately”, Chloé demanded. “Well as for Max I think you have flushed him away with the rest of your shit earlier this morning and if it comes to Michael I can tell that you’ve been sitting on him for the past twenty minutes”, Lindsey answered coldly. Chloé was in shock standing up immediately and grabbing Michael from her butt and realising that her movements on him had deformed his entire body. Then she realised that if her mom was telling the truth, that she had pooped on her own boyfriend and then killed him by flushing. She started to cry.

“Honey… Screyquid is an extremely dangerous drug. What just happened to Michael and Max could also happen to you or anyone else you love. You didn’t even notice that you’ve sat on your friend here and it nearly killed him. I made sure it wouldn’t and you don’t need to think that you’ve killed Max. I called the sewage treatment and they got him out. People on Screyquid don’t need to breathe for hours. He is waiting for returning to normal size as well as Michael will now. I punished them adequately as I punished you in a different way I hope you’ve learned your lesson. Ah and by the way I don’t want to hear any more details about that party just promise you won’t do that again”.

Chloé stopped crying and nodded. “What about Michael’s injuries”, she asked. “They will heal very fast even before he starts regrowing”, Lindsey answered.

Later that evening Max drove back to Chloé’s house and Michael regrew too. They sat down and talked about the events with Chloé and Lindsey. “Next time I see you two shrunken in my house I will eat you whole understood?” Michael and Max shuddered at the thought and nodded.

But this would not be Michael’s last encounter with Screyquid.

The End

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter End Notes:

This was the last chapter of Screyquid I But I have of course already uploaded a good deal of the next story called Screyquid II. If you liked this one feel free to read it and give me feedback.

Thanks for reading and comments requested :)