- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNINGS: This story will contain NSFW, G/t, Non-con/Dub-con, Unbirth and Rebirth, Lactation, Self-cest, Mention of Unwilling Vore, Mention of Digestion, and Potentially Disturbing Material.

This is one of the weirdest fantasies I’ve ever had. It’s based off of a dream I had the other night.

edit half way through writing this: This took a dark turn for the even more evil and fucked up than I meant for it to. Take extra caution in reading this if rape and abuse are a triggers for you.

Read at your own risk.

 

 


 

The man sat in the chair of the surveillance office, eyeing the screens half-liddely, fighting the urge to doze off. It was a simple enough job, but damn hard to focus on because it was so boring. Nothing interesting ever happened here–hadn’t that been part of what he’d been hoping for when he applied to be a night guard? He guessed he should be grateful; he got paid a fair salary to sit on his ass all night because the job posed a potential risk to him, should anything dangerous ever happen. But nothing ever did.

   He scratched at the side of his head, tousling his hair, in an attempt to make himself wake up. He sat up and loosened his tie. A flicker on one of the screens caught his attention out of the corner of his eye. He leaned forward in his squeaky chair, observing the screen more intensely, to no avail. ‘Probably a glitch,’ he thought, and leaned back again to stretch out his arms.

   He suddenly heard the door of his office shut just before his wrists were grabbed and a hand clamp over his mouth, muffling his startled yelp. He’d never even heard the person enter. The hands didn’t feel violent, but they firmly held him where they wanted him, before he was spun around in the swivel chair to face the intruder. His eyes popped when he saw it was a gorgeous stranger. The woman smiled flirtatiously at him and cooed a soft shushing sound, then caressed the hand that was silencing him over his lips and down his neck to his chest. She relinquished her grip on his wrists as well, and began unbuttoning the front of his shirt.

   He was too stunned and confused to say anything for half a minute. She had already removed his uniform’s shirt and was sliding his tank top up when he put his hands on hers and started to push them away, stuttering, “E-excuse me, ma'am, you can’t be in here. This is for authorized personnel only; and what’s more, we’re closed for the ni–”

   "–Shhhhh…“ she cooed again, kissing him full on the lips to shut him up, then moved to his neck, sucking a hickey into the skin. He turned bright red and half-heartedly muttered some unintelligible syllables, for a lack of words. He felt like he’d fallen into some cliched porn video. What the fuck was going on? Did he really doze off? He felt himself sinking down in the chair, as if melting into a puddle. The woman must have taken this as a sign of cooperation, as she moved her hands down to his hips and physically urged him to slide off the seat and lay back on the floor.

   'Well, fuck it. This is about the most exciting thing that’s ever going to happen to me, dream or not,’ he decided, and eagerly consented to sit on the ground, pull his shirt the rest of the way off, and lay on his back. He laughed nervously, "Heh. So, uh… what now?”

   "I want to play with you,“ she replied, stripping until she was completely naked, and then she walked over him, straddling his body between her feet until she was right above his face, "and then I want to watch you play with yourself.”

   Before he could react to that, she was suddenly crouching down, and all he saw was her groin looming down on him until his face was being smothered by her lips. This was not what he’d had in mind, and the fact that he couldn’t breath and didn’t know this person at all made him start to panic. His hands scrambled about and he opened his mouth to shout. As soon as his lips parted, he felt something like air go out of him, without a sound. His mind started to darken and he felt himself leaving his body and traveling up and away, feeling like he was shrinking out of existence.

   ~.~.~.~.~

   The woman bit her lips and smirked, her eyes rolling back into her head as she grinded on the man’s unconscious face. She could feel his life force being sucked up into her vagina and coursing further and further back towards her ovaries. Her fingers moved down to her clit and started rubbing it in circular motions. The feeling of this human’s whole life being absorbed into her being was turning her on, and she needed to slick up his exit route for the next stage. Once he merged with one of her ovum, it would take a few minutes to descend to her uterus and then incubate as his new body formed. So she pleasured herself, and then stripped the rest of the man’s body down to nothing, and waited.

   ~.~.~.~.~

   The next experience the man had was drowning. Or something damn near like it. It was pitch black and everything was hot and wet around him. He tried to thrash around as if to swim to the surface of whatever liquid he was in, or remove whatever wet constraint was weighing him down, but it was no use. His arms were clamped to his sides by the squishy walls around him. It became clear to him that he was, in fact, moving, however. The walls were squeezing him in a direction he assumed must be downward, although his head was going first, which made his sense of direction completely disoriented. This process must have only taken a couple of seconds, but it felt like he would suffocate before it was over. Then there was a wet 'pop'ping sound as the gooey surroundings gave way for his head to push out into cold air. He hardly had time to gasp in large gulps of air before he fell a seemingly great distance and bounced onto whatever he had landed on. He rolled in a sticky, crumpled heap, onto his backside. He sat up with his head in his hands, his eyes clenched shut, and his chest heaving sporadically as he did his best to keep himself from hyperventilating.

   After a minute or so, he’d managed to calm himself enough to open his eyes and survey the situation. He was naked, covered in a suspiciously familiar smelling slime. Other than that, his body seemed unchanged. But what was he sitting on? It was the same color as himself, and felt horrifyingly fleshy. It gave a little under his weight. As he shifted around, he felt a curious, tiny prickling sensation on his lower abdomen. He tried to look around, but everything suddenly seemed blurry and far away. What had happened to the office? Where had that woman gone? Was he awake now, or was this a continuation from a wet dream to a nightmare–the sort where you wake up in the dream?

  “Have you figured it out yet?” a voice boomed above him, and he threw up his arms to cover his face and clamp his hands on his ears, curling up into a small ball.

   "-on’t -e -ike –at" the voice was muffled now. He felt a large pressure glide down his back in a weird sort of petting gesture, and he shuddered and scooted away from it.

   "WHAT’S GOING ON?!“ he shouted, without looking up, but he moved his hands a little ways away from his ears so he could hear a clearer response.

   The voice, still so huge to him, seemed to have quieted itself for its response, "I wanted to play with you, remember?” It was that woman’s voice. So she was still here. She seemed to be above him, and he remembered he’d been lying on the ground before. He rolled onto his back, and forced himself to look up. He was nearly blinded by a huge light, larger than the sun, but white and fluorescent. He blinked and rubbed at his eyes. A dark shape moved into view, eclipsing the majority of the light and casting a shadow over him.

   "This is always the most difficult part, but it’s also the most entertaining,“ she mumbled to herself. The voice was right in front of him, so he assumed the dark mass was the woman’s silhouette. Now he understood why she was so loud. By the size of her in his vision, she must be right in front of his face.

   "H-Hey, back off–!” he shouted, and shoved his hand forward to push her away, but he only hit air. She should be right there. Why else did she look so huge? Was he hallucinating from the lack of oxygen? His hand clasped hopelessly at the air in front of him, floundering about. “What’s GOING ON?!!!” he shouted again, starting to shake. He felt a small vibration below his belly button and brushed it away, but there was nothing there.

   A breeze gusted over him, drying some of the stickiness to his skin and fluffing up the parts of his hair that had already begun to dry. As this happened, he heard the woman sighing above him. “Listen, most people can’t accept this, so let’s just say you’re still dreaming, alright?” His vision was starting to adjust to the lighting, and the dark form above him started to take shape. It was indeed the woman, leaning over him, but something was wrong. It wasn’t that she was right in front of his face. She was huge, but stories above him. The bright light behind her seemed to be the long, tube lights on the ceiling of the surveillance office.

   He thrashed his head around, looking from side to side. His office chair loomed miles above him to his right. He couldn’t believe he’d once sat in it. Everything had become gigantic. He looked back up at the stranger. “What did you DO TO ME?” he screamed, accusingly. She didn’t respond immediately. “Did you… did you SHRINK me?” he asked, hardly able to believe it, himself.

   "Oh, no. You’re still lying on the floor, like before. Well, your body is. Your old body. I didn’t TECHNICALLY shrink you.“

   He didn’t know how to respond to that. He just blinked up at her, waiting for more to go off of.

   "What I mean is, your NEW body is tiny. About four inches tall. I moved your soul, or your mind, or your life force… whatever you wanna call it… to a new vessel that I made for you.” He watched her hand slide down between her legs and pat her crotch. “Happy Birthday!”

   His mind was a blank for a moment. Then it jumpstarted. The wet walls. The smell. The slime. The fall. “You…” his voice trailed off breathlessly. He felt like he may pass out again. Hopefully wake up from this goddamn nightmare. “You gave birth to me?”

   "I guess you could call it that,“ she hedged with a shrug, and sat down. He felt pressure on his thighs, as if she had sat on him, but that was impossible now, and there was nothing on him.

   He cautiously sat up and observed his body to double check for this. He half expected to suddenly realize he had the body of a baby now, but of course he didn’t. He still had the body of the 28 year old adult he had been before, and it looked the same in every way. He rubbed his hands on his thighs, eyebrows knitting together in confusion. Then he asked, "What did you mean my… my old body is still on the floor?”

   She giggled, and the phantom pressure on his thighs seemed to sway with her laughter. “I’m sitting on you right now. And so are you.” His eyes widened. He wasn’t sure how much more of this he could take. Numbly, he forced himself to stand up. He felt a tiny, shifting pressure on his abdomen as he did this. He glanced down, cupping his hand to his belly, half expecting to see another, tinier human there, but it was still barren.

   "Oh yes, that. That’s one of the particularly fun parts of this. I’ll let you figure it out on your own… it shouldn’t take you too long,“ she said mysteriously above him, and he could hear the smile in her voice. The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end as he could feel her watching him throughout this whole process of life-ruining epiphanies he was having. He shook his head a little, trying to banish that feeling, and ignored her. He focused on understanding. He turned away from her and saw a vast plain of flesh leading back to a horizon of shoulder. A straight-lined hill rose up in the middle, signifying what he assumed must be the underside of his jaw. He took a few shaky steps forward, determined to walk over to his chest, to test if his old body was still alive. He thought he could feel movement below him–a rising and falling of what he hoped were breaths–but there was too much going on around him with his own body freaking out and the giantess behind him for him to be sure. After the third step, he had to stop, because he felt like something was crawling up his own stomach. With another glance, he confirmed there was still nothing, but he thought he was starting to get an idea of what was going on. The feelings only happened when he was moving, and they correlated directly with where he was at on the giant version of himself. He walked in a circle above the giant’s belly button and felt the same happen above his own. Could he still feel with his old body?

   He felt a shifting of pressure on the front of his thighs, which must have been the giant woman shifting impatiently. It was very disorienting to feel like someone was sitting on his lap when he was standing straight up. He pushed all that to the back of his mind and forced himself to keep going. He jogged across his own large torso and laid down over his left pectoral, planting an ear against the skin. He held himself perfectly still. He heard far below him, a large rumbling beat, and felt the whole "ground” beneath him rise and fall in an even breath. His own breathing had sped up from the jog, and then been held as he listened, but the giant body’s breathing and heartbeat remained the same–as that of one in a coma. He expelled a huge sigh of relief. “I’m still alive,” he muttered.

   "What was that?“ the giant voice called from far away.

   He looked over at her, realizing he’d half-forgotten about her. He cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted, "I’M ALIVE?”

   She laughed again. “Oh, is that all?” she asked, as if his life were completely inconsequential.

   This was all too surreal. This couldn’t be real. Even if everything felt so vivid, even if he felt so lucid to what was going on (though unable to control it), this could NOT be real.

   "And, I’m dreaming?“ he called out, desperate for the validation of something that would save his sanity.

   Her eyebrows raised a little and she smirked. "Sure, hon.” She simply leaned her body forward and suddenly her face was right above him again. “Now, let’s get to the fun part.”

  Despite the assurance that he was dreaming, his legs began to shake, and he collapsed to his knees under the giantess’ looming gaze. “I think I’m gonna’ pass out.”

  “Oh, you’re just hungry. You’ve been alive for several minutes without any food. I always forget about that part in all the confusion,” she rambled. She seemed to have a lot of experience doing this to people. And… several minutes? He felt 28 years old. This was so confusing. He held a hand over his stomach and the other to his head, starting to get dizzy. He was too close to shock to feel hungry, but he imagined she must be right. He remembered feeling this way before when he’d gone too long without food.

  “What–” he started to ask what he would do about food when he felt something warm wrapping around his chilled, naked body. His heartbeat sped up in fear but his body felt too weak and shaky to do anything other than hold on. It was the woman’s giant fingers, holding him in a loose fist, raising him higher and higher into the air, and away from his original body. He gazed back down below him as the world seemed to zoom out until he could see the upper half of his body lying naked on the floor. He looked like he was in a coma, and he supposed it probably WAS something like that. He vaguely worried about the safety of his giant body, and whether it would get sick or not. If anything happened to it, how could he return?

   He’d wake up of course. This is a dream, remember?

   Then why was he so weak, and getting hungry, and why couldn’t he move beyond these fingers?

   Her word startled him back into focus: “Here.” That was all she said, and she brought him up to her breast and presented a nipple to him.

   "Wha-?“ he reached out a hand and placed it against the areola, rubbing a thumb over the nipple. It came away with a whitish liquid. "You can’t be serious.”

   "And you can’t be picky,“ she pointed out simply, with the air of someone who’s dealt with this too many times to put much effort into the argument. And really, that’s all it took. He couldn’t fight her. He didn’t have time for the shame or embarrassment. He could hardly even think. The hunger was growing in him now, full force, and he felt like he was dying. Dream or not, this pain was real, and when the solution was right there–making his mouth water–he could hardly avoid what came next. He clamped his lips around her nipple (almost too big for his mouth), and sucked, and sucked, and sucked in the milk that she provided. She supported his whole body to her with one hand, pressing him against the swell of her breast since he had nothing to hold onto. Large drops of the milk spilled from the corners of his mouth in his eagerness, dripping down his torso and over his flaccid penis. The warmth was welcome to his easily chilled, tiny body. His stomach started to fill, his nerves started to calm, his headache was fading, and tears welled up in his eyes and ran silently down his cheeks with the sweet relief of how GOOD this all felt. No milk had ever tasted sweeter.

    He felt her enormous thumb pet the side of his face as he swallowed. "There you go, sweetie,” she cooed in a maternal voice. He tried to ignore it. He didn’t know how to feel about all of this, so he just tried not to feel at all. Just focus on relief.

   But it was over all too soon and she was pulling him away. His arms reached out reflexively for her before he could correct himself. He forcibly crossed his arms over his chest and drew his knees up to join them, curling into a ball again. Her giant eyes were devouring the sight of him with glee. His face reddened and he turned it away.

   "Awww, don’t pout, darling. If you drink much more, you’ll be sick. We don’t want that, now do we?“ she smiled and pet his hair with the tip of her finger.

   He swatted it away in a sudden blaze of anger and shouted at her. "STOP TREATING ME LIKE A CHILD.” Then his eyes shot open wide and he curled up in fear of physical reprimand, very aware of his size once more. But she didn’t harm him. Her fist closed around him, but it didn’t tighten. She simply held him up in front of her, above his old body. He glanced down and saw her run her free hand over the penis far below him, and he could feel an invisible hand grip his own, in proportion to his own size.

   "I know you’re a man,“ she said, drawing her fingernails over the sensitive flesh of his old body. Tingles sparked on the underside of his own dick and he started to feel the old familiar rush of blood. "That’s the whole reason I came here in the first place, remember? Well,” she corrected herself, “I came for adult reasons. I’ve done this with more than just men before. You just happened to be the flavor I was craving tonight.”

   Despite his bodies’ reactions, he shook his head and said, “Look, what makes you think I’m interested? I just want this to be over. I want to go back to my life. Turn me back, or… wake me up or whatever! This is fucking weird and I just want to be normal again!”

   She stopped what she was doing and quirked an eyebrow at him. “Do you, really? You want to go back to your shitty job and your lonely life that you were so bored with?”

   He was taken aback. “No. I mean… yeah! I don’t know.”

   "Listen, this is all a dream, right? Why not just give the new experiences a try and then forget about it in the morning, hm? I’ve already been really patient with you. Be a good boy and you’ll get to wake up from this.“ What the fuck was that supposed to mean?! He was going to retort but suddenly she was opening her hand and pushing him up against her mouth, and his voice came out in a scream, thinking she was going to eat him. But she kissed his torso and mumbled, "oh don’t worry about THAT just yet, baby, we’ve got games to play first,” and her lips parted so her tongue could push out and lick the side of his face.

    His body shuddered and he gasped, “What are you–” before the tongue slithered down between his legs and started toying with him. His legs widened reflexively and he bit down on the moan that threatened to escape his lips. His hands reached out and pressed against her cheeks, trying to get away so he could regain his composure. But all the strength in his body couldn’t fight the complacent hand at his back and he was helpless as she sucked his genitals in between her lips and her tongue flicked his dick around, massaging into the sides of it. The giant muscles were overwhelming, and he easily hardened for her.

   'Nonononono NO FOCUS she just said something I need to be thinking about, right?’ But he couldn’t focus on anything but the pleasure. She hummed a little and everything vibrated. He threw his head back, moaning aloud and digging his nails into her lips. His eyes opened and he looked back down through her fingers to his body on the floor, and that cock had grown erect, like his own. His attention snapped back forward as he felt her tongue curl around him and start thrusting back and forth. His hips bucked instinctually into her mouth in reply, and all he cared about now was the release.

   Just when he was on the edge of it, she plucked his body away from her face, his dick falling off her lips and springing up with a string of saliva snapping between them. “What the fuck?” he panted out, only one eye open on his flustered face. He wanted to reach down and finish the job himself, but she dangled him by holding her fingers under his arms, so he could only clutch at her to stay up.

   "I thought you weren’t interested?“ she taunted him, coyly.

   His face fell. "C'mon, don’t do that.”

   "Do what?“ she asked carelessly, blowing a cool breeze of air onto his groin, causing it to twitch. His legs curled up against the wind.

   "You know,” he said, refusing to give her what she wanted.

   "Nah, you’re gonna have to say it.“ The pinky on the hand she was dangling him by drew back and smacked his butt in a playful spank. It didn’t really smack him due to his position but it did force him to swing forward, making his stomach drop as he stared down from his terrible height.

   He gulped, then looked up into her awaiting gaze. "Please, finish it.”

   She pursed her lips. “You’re gonna have to be a little more specific.”

   He clenched his eyes and ducked his head down. “Please–” she tilted his chin up with a finger on her free hand, and he knew this meant he had to look at her, so he opened his eyes. His face flushed and he stammered out, “Please, m-make me cum.” Chills shot down his back as her enormous teeth were suddenly revealed to him with the grand smirk that spread across her face. She lifted him higher and tilted back her head so he was dangling above her opening mouth. He yelped and held onto her finger for dear life as she lowered him.

   "H-Hold on! Don’t eat me, PLEASE! I’ll do whatever you want!!“ he cried. She ignored him and lowered his feet into her mouth and didn’t stop until her lips were wrapped around his waist. He kicked his feet wildly in an instinct to get away. Her face lowered back to its normal position and her hand dropped away from him so the only thing holding him up was her mouth at his middle. He lunged forward and held onto her nose, his fingers gripping the outer back curves of her nostrils. She giggled at his antics and squished him between her tongue and the roof of her mouth, sucking on him like a piece of candy. His spine was arched uncomfortably over her bottom set of teeth and he felt the upper set resting down on top of his stomach. He froze in terror at the sudden realization that she could snap his body in half at any second if she wanted to. He saw the corner of her mouth twitch up in amusement and realized that she was getting off on his fear. Her teeth tightened very gradually until he let out a yelp, and she giggled again, making everything around him shake. Her tongue flicked up under his dick testily and discovered that it had shrunk back down because of how scared he’d become. His whole body quivered, wondering if she would punish him for this.

    He felt her finger and thumb grasp his sides beneath his arms again. He clutched tighter to her nose but she pulled him away with little effort. Her lips made a kissy, popping sound as his feet slid back out and dangled wetly below him. She eyed his groin with scrutiny. "Aww, it looks like the little guy’s 'Little Guy’ couldn’t take it.” He flushed in anger and shame until his whole body felt hot. Nope. No orgasm was worth this. He wanted out. Now. Skipping the cliched pinching altogether, he swiftly brought his hand up to his mouth and bit into it–hard.

    “Ah! Shit!” he scrunched his face in pain and waved his hand to make the pain go away. He opened his eyes and he was still here, in this nightmare.

    The giantess blinked at him in surprise and then laughed. “That’s one I haven’t seen in a while.”

    He was beginning to really understand now what she’d meant by “games” and “play with”. She had clearly done this god knows how many times with how many people. Not only was his life being ruined and he was being humiliated, but it was all just common sport to her, and his situation was in no way unique–she didn’t even try to hide that.

    His whole world dropped away as she stood up. He looked down at the whole of his old self, so far away and impossible to rejoin. He saw that one of his thighs was wet and realized she’d been grinding her naked cunt against him while she’d tormented his miniature self. He hadn’t felt the liquid or the pressure because he’d already been inside of her mouth.

    “It seems like Big Boy’s still ready to go, though,” she pointed out, running her toes over the under side of his giant’s penis. He felt the sensation himself, but now it felt vaguer, like a memory. He wasn’t sure if that’s because this body was getting partially bruised from the sucking, or if it meant he was losing the connection to his previous life.

    “Leave him alone! I mean, leave ME alone!” he shouted defensively as she held him above his own molestation.

    “Why? You afraid he’ll be able to accomplish something in his sleep that you can’t as you are right now?” she smiled wickedly. “You DID say I could do whatever I want.”

    He stared at her with wide eyes and an open mouth, hoping she didn’t mean what he thought she was implying.

    “I’m getting really impatient over here and you’re not helping me any. Tell you what, I’ll deal with this myself and you can have a little show, and we’ll see how it goes from there.” With that, she leaned over and set him down on his own giant’s chest. He stared dumbly up at her as she massaged her clit and tested out her own wetness far above him. As he watched her, he thought for a moment that maybe that’s all she meant by “deal with this myself” and that maybe this was turning back into a good dream and then he could wake up to an orgasm and a normal life and forget all about this. Then she started crouching back down.

    He felt her ghostly hand wrap around his giant cock in a far off life and watched as she positioned the head against her vaginal entrance. Infuriatingly, she winked at him slyly, then sat herself down on his cock with a low groan. He could almost feel her around his own dick, but it seemed so far away and pointless now. The fleshy ground quaked beneath him as he watched her mountainous body grind against the giant’s pelvis, her body taking him in all the way to the base. He saw her break out into a sweat and her thighs quivered on either side of what was now his world. He could feel his old body’s heartbeat speeding up.

    “STOP! He shouted up at her.

    She glanced down at him. "Shut up,” she commanded, and then laid down on top of him. He was being half-crushed beneath her breast against his own chest. She rubbed up and down his bodies as she continued to thrust against him. A tugging at his scalp told him she was clutching the giant’s hair, using him as a fucking sex doll. He couldn’t even raise his arms to beat against her because he was so weighed down.

    She must have had future plans for him because she sat back up in enough time to allow him to breath. He gasped and coughed and just laid there, spread-eagled across his chest, watching her tits bounce high above him. He figured he should stay quiet and she’d leave him alone. She preoccupied herself with fucking his giant self and he focused on getting his strength back. She was distracted. This was his chance. He waited until her eyes rolled back in her head and then he made a break for it, running to the side of his giant’s torso, looking for a low enough place to climb down. He didn’t know where the fuck he would go, but he didn’t care anymore. Anywhere away from her would be a godsend.

    His heart leapt into his throat as he heard her biting laugh. “You think you can get away so easily?” His world became a blurring confusion as she snatched him up. “No one else can put you back in your body,” she squeezed him with some restraint, but it was enough to make him wince. “The only way out of this is to do what I say.” She pressed her hand, with his body, over the throat of his giant form, squeezing his whole body and strangling him at the same time. The gigantic pulse throbbed frighteningly in the throat’s arteries on either side of him. “I can end this right now,” she threatened with a dark look in her eyes. Then she forced a flirtatious smile back onto her face. “So, are you gonna’ be a good boy for me?”

    He hated her. He hated her with every fiber of his dying bodies. But he nodded with the last of his strength, and she let him go.

    He found himself, yet again, devouring the air. He clutched at his chest and rode the waves of his giant’s throat, which breathed in equal measure to his own. He rolled weakly onto his side, and kissed the giant Adam’s apple as it passed him, patting the throat to comfort himself, as he felt the tiny echo of it on his own. His face was wet with tears.

    The pressure of himself on his own throat began to feel too much like the strangulation so he had to crawl back onto his chest. He saw her riding what used to be him, and turned the other way, curling up his knees and held his hands over his ears. He looked toward the underside of his giant face, noting how unresponsive that head was to everything going on. This was so fucked up.

    What was worse was a foreign, irrational feeling of jealousy welling up beneath a frothing surface of loathing inside of him. Why go to all this trouble to shrink him into a new body just to fuck the unconscious one he left behind? It was all violent and senseless.

    After another minute, there was a clenching on his dick that was so strong that even the miniature version of him couldn’t ignore it, and he guessed that meant she had finished. He didn’t budge. He still felt her on him and his mind screamed for her to get off, but he was silent. He just felt her eyes on him.

    A moment later, he felt her poke his tiny back with her finger. He slowly shifted around until he was looking up at her over his shoulder. She was still on top of him. He still felt her on his dick, clenching it possessively, like a goddamned flytrap. She didn’t say anything, so he did. “Are you done? Can I go now?”

    She stared down at him. “It’s sad it ended up like this,” she whispered. He looked at her questioningly. She elaborated, “Some people get really into this. We have a good time, they get to go home. REALLY good pets come home with me and live out their short, human lives in servitude to me. Some I can only use and dispose of when I’m finished.” He only stared at her, feeling hollow inside. “You seem like you’re becoming one of the latter. I didn’t want to break you like the others. I like you a lot and really wanted you to be the kind that got to go home in the end.”

    “Then let me. You had your fun.”

    “But you didn’t. Neither of you did.” She finally pulled herself off of his massive, limp body with a sickening squelching sound and sat  back on his thighs. She indicated to his giant’s member, still erect, drenched in her juices, but dry of his own. It had flopped back down onto his stomach, underside face up, pointing towards him.

    “What am I supposed to do about that, the way I am now? The way you MADE me?”

    She sighed and tapped her finger thoughtfully on her lips. “Well, I DID have one other big plan for you…” He thought back to what felt like days ago, when she’d said: “I want to play with you, and then I want to watch you play with yourself.”

    “What if I told you that the only way to get back to your old life was to devour your own essence?” she asked. He blinked up at her. She sounded completely honest, but he didn’t trust the words somehow, like she was misdirecting him. She continued, “And it has to be the big guy here,” she patted his giant’s dick. He flinched at the reflection of it on his small form. “And to earn your freedom, I want to watch you make it happen on your own.”

    “I’m not even into guys,” he blurted out, feeling stupid for saying it, but it was the first thing that came to mind.

    “It’s not that different from masturbating. You’re just having sex with yourself,” she countered. He didn’t believe that, but he was afraid of angering her. With his silence, she added, “You must know what you like. It shouldn’t take you too long.”

    He opened his mouth, hesitated, then said, “I don’t know if I can. The… The feeling’s gone out of me. I could hardly even feel my connection to me… him? when you were… a moment ago.”

    “Hmm… I suspected as much. I can help with that.” She cupped her right breast, the opposite of the one he’d fed off of before. “This one has special milk,” she explained drawing a little onto her finger to show him the golden shine it had to it before licking her finger clean. “I use it to… persuade some stubborn pets to get horny and have a good time with me. Of course, if you drank enough to help you that much, it wouldn’t count. But one drop should reinvigorate you enough to soberly share that connection again, and even derive pleasure from this. It may help you past your sexual preference, even. The key is in WHY you want to fuck yourself. If you don’t have a fulfilling purpose, you won’t really enjoy it, and I’ll know. If you don’t end up truly pleasuring yourself, you don’t get to go home.”

    'So, no pressure,’ he thought sarcastically, surprised at his own ability to conjure up even rye humor at a time like this.

    “Will you try? Tell me now, or we can end this right here. I have other places to be and people to do, you know.”

    What choice did he have? “I’ll try,” he forced himself to say in a clear and level voice. He wasn’t sure he had a lot to live for even if he went back to his old life, but he refused to die as some defective toy to this monster.

    She smiled, seeing the game was back on. “Alright then!” She pulled herself off of him and picked up his tiny body. He was stiff in her hand, more than uncomfortable with her touch. She brought him to her right breast and allowed him one large swallow of the special milk before pulling him away and setting him back down on the belly of his previous self. She then dressed and sat down cross-legged beside the body, leaning back against the wall to watch. “Go on!”

    He was glad she’d moved away. This would be hard enough to do on its own. He couldn’t stand to do it with the constant reminder that she was watching him. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, willing the stuff to start working. He felt a little fuller inside; not just physically, but emotionally. It was a false fulfilledness, and temporary, but it would have to do for now. He shifted his feet back and forth to test the physical connection and found that it had indeed strengthened nearly back to how it had been in the beginning.

    He stepped up to the head of his giant’s penis, experimentally running his small hand over a part of it. He felt his own tingle slightly in response. It was strange. The milk had done nothing for his sexual preference. He still had no arousal at the sight of his dick, but it didn’t disgust him, even at this size, because it was his own, and familiar. He was more put off by the drying remnants of the woman’s fluids; the aroma was still so strong in the air and skin. He hated that it was the smell of her, but the female pheromones were doing more for his body’s instinctual sex drive than his own would, despite the negative connotations he now had with her.

    Although the giant member before him still lay erect (for who knows how much longer), his own was still laying limp after everything he’d been through. He reached down to start coaxing it into an erection, trying to think back to normal times and adolescent jack offs that were harder to stop than begin.

    She interrupted him, “You can’t do that. It has to be him.”

    “How am I supposed to do this, like this, then?” he retorted, half-forgetting himself in frustration.

    “Figure it out,” was all she said. He stared hopelessly at the penis that was longer than his whole body, then down at his own.

    He thought back to an hour or so ago when she’d forced him to beg her to make him cum. It had felt weirdly sexy back then, in a dominatrix sort of way. Now it made him feel sick, and this felt impossible. He turned to look up at his giant’s chest, slowly rising and falling, waiting to wake up again some day. He remembered laying on his throat, kissing and patting it. They needed each other. The big guy was depending on him as much as he was depending on becoming big again, and he was all they had. He felt the giantess’ eyes on him, growing impatient, so he ran a hand over the head of the giant dick again to pacify her.

    He felt dissociated from his body now. Not just in that he’d literally left it to be born into a new body. He almost felt like an entirely separate person now. Like this giant was a close friend of his that had been through hell and needed him. All he wanted now was to comfort that guy, and get some comfort in return. Talk to him. Hell, maybe even hug for as long as it took. Lord knows he could use some physical comfort from someone he trusted, and he was the only one in the room that qualified. The only one in the whole damn building since he was the only security guard on duty tonight. No one else could save him. No one else could be here for him but himself.

    He was ready to interact with himself, though he would have picked any other way than this. But it was the only choice she was allowing him. He patted the head and said, not to the penis, but his whole body: “Alright buddy, I’m here for you. Let’s do this.”

    He crouched down on his giant’s stomach, lifted the heavy head of the penis up, and kissed the head in a few places. He felt really foolish, and his face got hot with a deep blush, but he kept going. 'Don’t think about her.’ She was mercifully quiet. 'Don’t think about her. Just do what you have to do to feel comfortable again. Trying to go straight back into sex isn’t gonna work, so get comfortable first.’ He could feel how afraid his body was to contemplate anything sexual again after the last hours of his life. So he pet the head and kissed it, and the tiny sensations tingled strongly down between his own legs. The petting became stronger strokes that covered more and more of the head, curving back behind it to the sensitive skin below the edges. This had always been a favorite spot of his, and the familiar touch helped a great deal. He felt for the large vein running along the underside of the shaft (which was on top in current perspective) and stroked it lightly. He barely felt it with his tiny hand, so he used more pressure and that did the trick. He started to feel blood pump towards his center. 'Good, keep it up,’ he told himself.

    He continued to stroke the giant dick before him, and moved his mouth to the hole. He closed his eyes and tried to picture a vagina, even though it felt nothing like one. The strong vaginal smell was still there, though, and so was the taste. He tried not to think of it as HER taste, but as the flavor of some other beautiful woman he may have loved. But the vaginal imagery just kept bringing his mind back to the giantess watching him so he had to switch back to the focus that he was here for himself. His tongue’s tip licked the inner rim of the hole all the way around, sending a powerful tingling up through his body. He’d never felt anything like this before, so it was a new thrill, and that helped a great deal. He worked his tongue all the way in, gradually stretching and filling the hole. His own dick had successfully hardened up and he felt a little more optimistic thanks to that small victory. He just wanted to reach down and jack himself off and be done with all of this, but he knew that wouldn’t work.

    Standing, he let the large dick flop back down. His body was sore from his crouching position, and from holding up the massive extremity. He walked beside the length of himself, considering what to do. He glanced down at his balls and decided he wasn’t willing to mess with those, no matter how good it might feel. So, instead, he swung a leg over the shaft and straddled it. He spat in his hand and rubbed it over his smaller dick, trying to sneak in a few good rubs to coax out some pre-cum to help lube him up with his limited supplies. Then he planted his hands down on the strong member beneath him and started grinding down on that sensitive vein. He focused on the pleasurable tingles, and the heat from the blood pulsing below him. He laid down all the way on his front, hugging his arms around the shaft as far as they could reach. This was probably the closest thing to an affectionate interaction he’d be able to get right now, so he focused on that as well.

    He was able to cling to himself and frot like that for about a minute or so. The friction was about to start hurting and his arms were getting sore, but he was finally comfortable enough to get into it–when he heard her interrupt.

    “That’s enough of that,” she commanded.

    “But…” he panted, “I haven’t…”

    “–I’m not letting you cum like that. You have to actually fuck yourself. Up there,” she indicated to his dick hole. “Otherwise, it doesn’t count.”

    He was discouraged, and angry, but he knew better by now than to fight her on it. He just had to get this done, one way or another. He laid there limply, breathing hard for a couple of seconds, then slid off one side and back onto his feet. They padded softly across the skin of his groin, up his lower abdomen, as he found himself again at the head of his original penis. To think he used to be able to make himself cum with one hand.

    He caressed a hand over the head, reigniting some tingles in his own. He spoke loud enough for the giantess to hear him, “I’ve never done anything like this before.”

    She let out a short laugh, “I should think not.”

    “No, I mean… something in my dick hole. I don’t know–”

    “I can help you,” she interrupted in an impatient sort of way.

    His imagination flashed to her shoving him into himself and he quickly shouted to be sure she would hear him: “N-no! It’s fine! I can’t–It won’t work if you do it.”

    She smiled. “Yeah, it’d technically be cheating. Better get on with it, then.” She made it sound so easy.

    He looked at the hole before him, apprehensively. More than that, he was scared. He wondered if this was how women felt, losing their virginities. Afraid to take the first painful action, even though it would mean endless pleasure from that point on. Especially if they’d already experienced something horrible before. He vowed to any god listening, then and there, that if he ever ended up in bed with a woman like that, that he would be the kindest and gentlest person she’d ever met.

     For now, he worried about himself. He glanced back, again, to his large face in the distance, turned upward so he couldn’t even see it. It felt wrong doing any of this to an unconscious body to begin with; but if his theory was right–that he was the only consciousness between these two bodies–then he was already giving himself his consent. It was a forced consent, manipulated into a fucked up situation by an evil woman, but it was the consent he had to give. And if this was how he was gonna go out, he wanted the last person he had sex with to be someone he trusted.

     "I’ve got you, man,“ he whispered encouragingly for both versions of him, coating his fingers with saliva and slowly pushing one into the hole. He winced a little and his breathing picked up. "We can do this.” He worked his finger around the inner walls of the hole, pushing a little further back at a time. It felt weird, but sort of good so far. Then he took a deep breath, and added another. A sharp bolt of pain shot through him, even just in echo to the real deal, so he eased back and worked a little slower. He massaged the pain into irritation, then the irritation into a calmer sort of tingling.

     He took his time with all of this, despite the knowledge that the giantess’ impatient eyes were on him the whole time. He needed to get himself ready, or this wouldn’t work. Maybe she knew this, too, because she didn’t interrupt him. He didn’t want to look at her to find out what she was doing.

     Finally, he removed his fingers, and stroked his new dick with the pre-cum from the large one. He supposed this was about as ready as he would ever be for something like this. He stroked the giant head in a pre-emptive act of apology, in case this still hurt a lot. “Alright, dude, let’s do this.” He carefully lined himself up, gripped the ridges of the head, and pushed gradually in.

     He grunted half in pain and half in ecstasy. He could feel the vicarious twinge of intrusion as his dick entered the giant one, but that was further away, and the prep had helped. It paled in comparison to the very real pleasure his own, smaller dick was experiencing first hand. He’d been so hung up on what the internal feeling would be like, he hadn’t thought about how tight it would be on the outside. He pulled back, and thrust in a little faster this time, already becoming accustomed to the internal feeling. The pain lessened as the pleasure grew and it became easier to thrust in faster and harder until he built up a strong rhythm. He clenched his hands tightly onto the ridge of the head and pulled it harder onto himself, getting as deep as possible. Everything outside of him disappeared. He tried to picture, for his giant body’s sake, what it would be like to look down and see a tiny person working so hard on his dick, and hoped that this pleasure would translate back to the giant’s body. As he humped his hips rhythmically into the hole, his hands stretched back and rubbed furiously at the sweet spots on the underside of the giant dick, below the head’s rim. He felt this on his own dick, still thrusting away, and the combination sent him over the edge. He came right into himself without thinking. He squeezed his hands down as hard as he could against the sensitive flesh of the giant dick, and–miraculously, it worked. He had just enough time to pull his dick out to safety before buckets of thick cum spurted out against his chest and stomach with enough force to knock him on his back. Another wave washed over him and he covered his face to protect it from getting any in his eyes or nose. He laid there, panting heavily under the hot blanket of liquid, swimming in mixed emotions and searching for the pride in his success. He patted the stomach beside him. “Thanks, man.”

     "Holy shit, you actually did it. I honestly didn’t expect much more than you making yourself cum, but you actually got the big guy to do it, too. Of course, I warmed him up for you…“

    Oh god, there she was. She was still there and she’d just seen all of that.

   He sat up, the sticky stuff threatening to glue him to his abdomen. He stood up, and slipped his way back over to the giant penis. Nope. No more. I can’t stand any more of her. I need to change right now. I don’t even care what it takes any more. He knelt at the head and licked at a large drop of cum on the rim of the hole, sending an after tremor through his cock. It made another small gush of cum flow into his mouth, and his eyes popped with surprise and he made himself swallow it all. It was salty and bitter, and he felt it’s heavy descent all the way down his throat until it dropped into his stomach.

   His face scrunched up at the taste but he flopped forward over the head of the dick, sinking down to his knees with his face leaning against it. He closed his eyes and waited to merge back into his body and wake up from this. Maybe he’d hear an alarm clock, waking him up for a new day.

   He heard her giggle. "Oh my, you even drank your own cum. You’re really going all out, aren’t you?”

   His eyes shot open. “Why haven’t I turned back?” he demanded, as she laughed above him. “You said I had to devour my essence.”

   "Exactly! I never said drink your cum. Who ever said cum was your 'essence’?“

   All he could do was stare at her, unbelievingly. "But, you made me do all of this!!” he gestured wildly around at the cum and the now flaccid dick his body was collapsed upon.

   "Yes. I wanted you to entertain me to earn your right to your freedom. Well done. You get bonus points for actually getting the big guy to cum, and even more for swallowing some. That’s not going to turn you back though. you have to devour your essence.“

   "BUT WHAT IS THAT?”

   She poked him in the stomach. “It’s not the stuff in there. It’s you. Your life force. The part of you that was moved to begin with. That should have been pretty obvious.”

    “I have to devour… me?” he gulped, imagining it. He watched her hand soar over him, all the way up to his giant’s face, and she pat its lips. He bit his own in response to the stimulus.

    “And it has to be the big guy here,” she echoed her words from before. Now he understood. She HAD spoken the truth then, but she HAD misdirected him.

    To his own surprise, his face broke into tears. “So that’s IT? After all of that, after everything I went through, after everything I’ve DONE–I’m just going to eat myself and dissolve painfully for hours and die?!” he started sobbing uncontrollably, and he could get any more words out. He just curled into a ball and rolled onto his side on the giant stomach that would be his final prison.

    “Isn’t that what you worked so hard for?” she asked him, genuinely confused. “I thought you wanted to go back to your old body? In order to do that, your soul has to be transferred back into your old body and your new one has to be destroyed. Your old body absorbs your soul like nutrients and then you wake up like it was all a dream that quickly fades out of memory. You won’t even remember your time in there.

    "But I’ll feel it for the next several hours, won’t I?” he shouted through his tears.

    She paused. “I guess I never thought about that. Look, I’m honestly pretty impressed with you, and I feel bad that things didn’t turn out the way they should have. If you want to stay tiny like this I can get rid of your large body and take you home with me to–”

    “NO!” he screamed, then forced himself to quiet down, hands clutching at his hair. “No,” he whimpered. “I want to stay with my body.”

~.~.~.~.~

   He woke in a daze, with a back that needed cracking, and sore in places he shouldn’t have been sore in. He felt like he’d slept on a couch all night, or worse, a floor. He looked down his body and saw that he was in his t-shirt and boxers in bed in his apartment. He thought back to the previous night, but all he remembered was trying not to doze off at work. How’d he get home?

   He rubbed his eyes and turned to look at his alarm clock to see what time it was.

   "Dude don’t freak out!“ a tiny version of himself said quickly, raising his arms in a pose of surrender from where he was standing in front of the clock. He was naked and bruised and looked like a complete mess.

   He blinked his eyes, turned back to the ceiling, rubbed them, took a few deep breaths, and then turned back.

   He was still there. "Please don’t freak out, man. Yes, there is a tiny clone of you right here. I’m real. I’ve been through hell. I’ll explain everything. But first, can you help me get cleaned and patched up?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Holy fucking shit this took me all day to write. It also strayed a lot from the original dream and had to be revised left and right, and I had multiple endings in mind.

What originally happened in the dream was that this guy's soul got sucked into the woman and she birthed a tiny version of him and then sexy shit happened but it was all at least dubiously consensual. But then she fed him to his large body and he was digested and woke the next day as himself without really remembering the whole night before and assuming it was a dream until he had trouble going to the bathroom later and found a tiny skeleton in the toilet. O_O yeah it was a super fucked up twist that freaked me out but I figured that no one had TECHNICALLY died either since his soul just moved and the vessel was the only thing destroyed.

As I was writing this, the actions the giantess took turned more abusive and rapey and instead of trying to revise that, I chose to acknowledge how fucked up it had gotten and work with the man's character in an honest light. What followed was the strange set of events that happened above. When I reached the point of trying to get back on track with the original dream, I couldn't bring myself to end it with the digestive vore. He'd been through too fucking much and I had to save him from that. I considered a version where she fed him enough gold milk to make him feel no pain as he was digested. I considered another where the gold milk kept him from digesting but he was trapped in the stomach. I considered the giant pooping him out as a whole tiny person later. But it all felt bad and I scrapped all of those. Tiny had been through too fucking much and those endings all would have left most of the readers in shambles (myself included, to be honest).

So here's the happy (if strange) ending that I came up with. Clone pals for life.

(If you're curious, giant man is the continuation of himself from before the woman walked in. He doesn't know anything about the night but his body still experienced it--hence his dick being sore, etc. Tiny man exists from the point of his strange birth and onwards. The two's futures are now separate and their own, and they can experience them side by side, like the parallel universe theory, but in two people of the same world. Can the tiny still share physical experiences with the giant? Did those experiences also include mental/emotional/visual/audible/etc experiences that he just didn't notice until the giant version of him was conscious? I'll save those questions for a potential epilogue, one off, or sequel.)

Thanks to those who made it through this.