- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter essentially exists because I need to explain some things, and get ready for the upcoming shitstorm. Things are going to happen fast in the next few chapters, with a lot of things going down, possibly including my reputation as a fluffy writer.

Hopefully, by the end of this chapter, you'll be trembling with antici- wait for it . . .

Nearly a half-hour later, Diana stepped out of the shower, pretty much forgoing the towel around her body as she dried her hair. Almost every inch of the ravenette's lithe, athletic body was on display, kinda half-dried as she continued the process in full view of her finger-height captives.

Pretty much everyone had a comment, except for Natasha (for obvious reasons), Anne (who simply sat in her glass prison in stony silence), and the twins, who had somehow gotten it in their heads that kissing one another was what Diana had wanted of them.

The tall lesbian let out a disappointed laugh. "Ooh, I'm sorry, none of those answers were correct . . . although . . . Lynn? Becky? A for effort. You've earned safety for the rest of the day."

The two girls high-fived, prompting the others to begin questioning what they had done- surprisigly, none of the others had seen the twins' display.

"Now, acceptable answers were as follows:" Diana said, clearing her throat for a game-show host imitation, "You look good/hot/fine, et cetera." Diana laughed, and added, "I would've also taken a whistle. Some of you I'm kinda surprised didn't get that."

The assembled girls shrugged, Tamara in particular asking, "How in hell were we supposed to get that?"

"I don't know, maybe the fact that I'm pretty much putting on a show for you, here?" Diana asked, irritated, throwing her towel to the ground. "I mean, I'm still a girl, you know! I still like to hear that people think I'm sexy. I just prefer hearing it from other girls."

"Well, sorry to tell you this, but the Stockholm Syndrome hasn't set in yet," Penny snarked, "so even if there were a possibility that one of us actually liked you," she said it with a shudder, almost as if the thought repulsed her, "we still hate you for fucking kidnapping us! And then there's the killing our friends thing, can't forget about that."

Diana blinked for a second, and one almost believed she'd be furious, but she just looked . . . intrigued. "Actually, now that I think about it you're right," she said softly. "So, you're saying that, if I give it some time . . ."

The British girl shrugged, surprising everyone with her boldness in the face of the six-four force of destruction. "I don't know. Like I said, Stockholm Syndrome. It does some crazy things to people's heads."

"Yeah," Val said with a laugh, "There's a slim possibility that some of us could wind up being hopelessly smitten with you after you grow us back."

Diana's eyes widened. "O-oh wow, really?" The comparatively massive girl's nudity made it clear that this particular blush spread quite a way across her body. "You girls . . . with me? I- I just wanna . . . hold on to that thought," she muttered, walking into her room and leaving her towel on the floor.

"Nice save," Tamara chuckled, although Kayla looked aghast.

"W-wait, Penny . . . you're not serious, right? That can't actually happen, right?" 

The dyed redhead shrugged. "I don't fucking know, I've never paid attention in psych. Maybe, maybe not. At least now we should all be safe while she thinks she's got her own little harem right here."

Kayla looked conflicted as hell, happiness at the possibility of surviving conflicting with horror at the possibility of being gay for Diana.

The twins, though, had a simple question: "What's a harem?" they asked simultaneously.

Penny chuckled. "Answer mine first: what did you do to get your 'day of safety'? I'd really like to have that privilege on a whim."

The twins giggled. "You see . . ." Lynn began, "there are tons of benefits to being twins," Becky finished her sentence. "Like being able to get with anyone if you show that you're okay with each other being there," they said in unison, winking opposite eyes at the same time.

Penny sighed. "You kissed, didn't you?" she deadpanned.

The twins nodded. "Gets us laid together all the time," they commented. "And I can't remember anyone who could tell us apart," Becky giggled, "so even if we're not both there, anyone who dates one of us dates the other," Lynn finished.

"Wait, what?" Val asked curiously. "So, you two share everything?"

"Not everything," Becky laughed. Lynn elbowed her, "You can't get me to share candy, ever, for one thing," the bolder twin smirked. "So what's a harem?" they repeated in unison.

"Right . . . it's where one person is surrounded by people who sleep with them," Penny said offhandedly, thinking.

The twins, satisfied with that answer, walked to another part of the table, waving at Anne as they passed.

"I know that look," Val said, talking to Penny. "What's up?"

The British girl sighed. "It doesn't add up. She says she doesn't want to kill us, and from that reaction it seems she'd really prefer us all to fuck her. So why did she kill Evy and Andrea? Why is she threatening us with death? Something's not right." She sat down and looked at Anne in her prison. "Her, I understand. I would get Diana going after her. Hell, it'd make sense if the dyke targeted me with how much I've fucked with her. But Evy and Andrea? Not a single smatter of sense to it."

Val sat next to her. "Maybe there's something you just haven't considered."

Penny chuckled, and grinned wryly at Val. "What, that that's not Diana, it's just a huge robot that you're controlling? Because, let's be real here, she went after the two girls who piss you off the most." She frowned. "Speaking of Diana and you, she's gotten herself of with you twice now. I've heard her scream, so she's telling the truth . . . but you're still completely clean. What, do you pose for her?"

Val intentionally looked at the floor. "Y-yeah, something like that . . . don't make me talk about it," she said softly.

Penny smirked. "I'm not gonna tell anyone else. Not gonna stop me from messing with you, but I won't tell anyone else. For now."

"Gee, thanks," Val murmured sarcastically.

***That Night***

"I think Penny's onto me," Val said softly, as Diana had finished up.

Diana laughed. "Give me a second to drool over that mental image."

"I'm serious!" Val whisper-shouted, since she was now aware of the fact that Diana's voice could be heard through the wall. "I think I might be in danger, if Penny figures out your crush on me. There's no telling what she'd do to me!"

Diana immediately got serious. "So, what do you want me to do?"

Val shrugged. "Be nice to someone that isn't me. Throw her off."

"So," Diana thought slowly, "maybe instead of taking you to school with me tomorrow, all snug in my bra . . ." she began.

"Take . . . I dunno, take Natasha," Val suggested.

"Why her specifically?" Diana asked.

Val smirked. "Because she can't talk dirty with you. You're my bitch." Which, Val supposed to herself, wasn't a total lie. She wanted Diana as her personal attack dog, and she wouldn't dare leave the huge lesbian with anyone else who might discover her kink. And, with neither her phone nor her notepad, Natasha couldn't communicate, period. The curvy mute was a perfect choice.

Diana blushed, and nodded. "Okay. Natasha comes with me to school tomorrow. You sure you'll be alright, alone with everyone until 10?"

Val looked confused. "Ten? School gets out at 2."

"I work," Diana said softly, sounding more and more concerned with Val's safety. "You thought you'd only have to go until I got out of class? Maybe I should take you . . ."

"NO!" Val cut her off. "If you show me any more favoritism, I'm dead. I can pass this," she said, indicating Diana's masturbatory sessions, "off as just you thinking I'm hot, but if you actually start showing the others that you'reinterested in me, I'm a bragaining chip. Any time they want something, I'll be dangling off the edge of the table for dear life."

Diana nodded quickly. "Okay. Then you need to do you part, too. Don't say anything that makes it look like you're okay with me," she said nervously. "I don't wanna lose you."

Val internally grinned. "I've got that covered. I can lie pretty well," she said.

Never said who I was lying to . . .

Chapter End Notes:

pation!

Old, stupid joke is old and stupid, I know. If anyone comments the name of a certain TV series, they are just going to be ignored.

Anyway, hope you liked, hope you're excited, hope you review!