- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Oh, boy, here we go.

By the end of this chapter, you'll have a good idea regarding my angle. 

Diana grinned as she got home- one good thing about getting kicked out was that when you did find a place to live, you were practically guaranteed not to be interrupted. Locking the door behind her, she opened her bag on the table that had come with the apartment. 

The twelve girls tumbled out, scared, disheveled, and a couple were vomiting from the motion sickness. 

"So, everyone, I'll be nice since this is your first day on the job," Diana said with a grin and considerably more confidence than any of the tiny girls on the table had ever heard her use, "and only put one of you to work today."

Before the lanky lesbian had even finished her sentence, Anne and Evy thrust Val forward and stepped back. "You fucking turncoats-" Val began to rage, before Diana's long fingers closed over her legs and pulled her up, upside down. 

"Perfect," the ravenette said with a grin that made Val fear for her life.

Tiny blonde in hand, Diana walked into her bedroom and shut its door. As she did so, the eleven remaining girls came to the realization that a fall from this height would be completely fatal.

"Well, bollocks," Penny sighed defeatedly.

*** *** ***

Val shivered in Diana's grip, and not only from how absolutely freezing it was. There was no telling what a frustrated, athletic titan would do with someone she had already made clear she lusted after. Diana turned her hand palm-up, permitting Val to stand. The tiny blonde winced, expecting the worst.

"H- hi," Diana stammered shyly. "I can't believe that worked," she laughed nervously. 

Val slowly opened her eyes, blinking in confusion. "What?!"

"Well, I kinda had a hunch the others would throw you under the bus," Diana admitted, looking for all the world like any ordinary girl with a crush by her expression and body language, "but I half-believed they might send me Rei instead. And, yeah, she is hot, but . . ." Diana gave a sly grin. "I wanted you."

"M-me? Why me?" Val asked, suddenly wishing even harder that she had simply not given into peer pressure today. 

Diana looked offended. "Oh, come on, you know I like you. Like, more than any of those bitches, I wanted YOU to like me back."

Val stood silently- she still had no idea what was going to happen.

Diana continued, sensing Val's discomfort. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you . . . I'll try my best not to hurt you, period . . . I mean, I can't date you when you're about as tall as one of my fingers," she rambled, waving said fingers, "in fact, my job for you is really, really safe."

Val gulped, nervous despite Diana's returning to her prior pushover personality. "What is it?"

The massive lesbian smiled, and put the three-inch blonde on her shoulder. "Well . . . I kinda like it when you talk down to me . . . my plan when I bought the perfume was to tell you about it, and maybe you might . . . y'know . . . be into that?"

Val let out a laugh, relieved. "Seriously?! So, all I have to do is talk trash?"

"Mm-hm," Diana responded, "sort of. Just, y'know . . . hot, not hurtful. If you can get me off, you get to help me decide how to punish those turncoats," she promised.

Val got a slow, sly sort of grin- the kind associated only with one's darkest thoughts. "Then what the fuck are we waiting for, you worthless bitch?"

Diana's eyes sparkled. "N-nothing," she stammered, already breathing heavier.

"I can't believe you! Trying to satisfy your fucking fantasies with girls that want nothing more than to knock you down," Val taunted, rather enjoying the catharsis, "what's wrong with you?"

"T-too much is wrong, Val . . ." Diana proved way too easy to get going, and with her eyes closed one knew she was fantasizing about the roles being switched- of herself as a mere worm at Val's feet. "Nnf . . ." she moaned, "please, more . . ."

"I mean really, you little masochist, what next? You gonna kiss my foot?" Val chuckled- she was imagining making her traitorous friends do just that with Diana's utterly massive peds, making them beg for forgiveness. 

"Yes, yes, I want to!" Diana cried out, her hand down the front of her jeans already.

Out of ideas already, the blonde just went for a way she knew Evy had already humiliated the taller girl in the past. "Well, you haven't earned the right yet, bitch. Bark for me, bitch! Let's see who's in charge here!"

Despite Diana's normally huskier voice, the sounds she issued forth were pretty close to chihuahua-like yipping. "More!" She panted, obviously having little in the way of sexual stamina.

"And you get turned on by all this," Val taunted, ready to make sure the lesbian titaness came, "you stupid slut."

She jerked back into the wall, knocking Val from her perch straight into a (thankfully clothed) breast. It heaved mightily with each of the ravenette's erratic breaths, and the itty-bitty blonde simply stayed put.

"Thank you," Diana purred, running her hand that wasn't currently down her pants over Val's back, "for indulging me."

"Yeah, yeah," Val muttered, "I already have ideas on what you should do with Evy."

Chapter End Notes:

Ominous . . .

Review!