- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

>Says she's going to update faster

>Goes nearly a week without an update

>Silent-One logic

But seriously, folks, Choreo and I are both excited as fuck about "Corrective Action", our new collab, and I was kinda waiting on my turn for a while. Then I'm like, "Oh right, I have my own shit to do," and so I came back here. Sorry!

Anyway, moving past that, here's where things are going to start going to hell really, really fast. Unless one of you requests that I stop Val somehow, the kinda depressing ending I originally planned will be here kinda soon. You've been warned.

After breakfast the next morning, it seemed as if Diana wouldn't have to go out of her way to get to what Val had wanted her to do. Andrea was already pressing her luck. 

"I'll take you up on that wager from last night," the tiny girl said boldly, startling the other girls on the table. 

"Are you sure about this?" Kayla asked, eyes full of concern. "I mean, there's a really good chance that she's telling the truth, and I don't wanna see you get . . ." Kayla was unable to finish her sentence, but gulped all the same. Whether that was intentional or not was up in the air, but if it wasn't it was damned well timed.

"Don't make a scene out of it," Tamara said offhandedly, "this is ANDREA we're talking about. She's gonna win."

Diana smirked, and lowered her head to the table, her captives (minus Anne, who was still shivering and cursing in her glass prison) crowding around her face for the warmth her breath provided, for some despite the lingering smell of her breakfast of a toaster waffle. "Alright, you have two options, each with their own challenges," she began, her eyes narrowed slightly. "Either way, you have a time limit of one minute, and if you don't finish, or throw up, you lose."

Andrea nodded. "So, eat quickly, don't hurl. Got it. What are my options?" She looked ready to not just compete, but to win- part for the course where Andrea was concerned. 

"Well," Diana drawled, "you can have one grape," she said, indicating its size with her fingers- nearly a third as wide as the girls were tall, "or a single piece of sock lint from between my toes," she finished quietly. 

As Andrea weighed her options, she got suggestions leaning both ways, alongside Kayla's pleading for her to back down. Val, however, injected a statement with just a bit too much logic in it for Andrea not to ignore: "Drea, you're not a speed-eater. You straight-up won't be able to finish anything that size, especially not something you hate, like grapes."

"Point taken," Andrea nodded. "So how's this gonna be counted?" The small teen seemed dead-set on beating Diana, unable to believe the thing about being unable to eat. "Like, would I have to spend some of my time getting it, or . . ."

Diana shook her head. "Time starts at your first bite. Otherwise I could cheat either way by just putting whatever it was out of your reach."

"I'll do it," she said with conviction. "Sock off, bitch."

"Someone's confident," Diana chuckled, overlooking the insult for now.

"Hey, Diana . . . can we watch? Just so we can make sure you're not cheating Val out of a win?" Penny was way too quick for Val to react or shoot her down.

"I don't see why not," Diana shrugged. "I'm just gonna drop her off first, and come back for you, 'kay?"

With that, Andrea was carried between two fingers to the carpeted area of Diana's apartment, which could vaguely be called a living room if you squinted at it and lowered your standards a bit. Then, in cupped palms, the massive ravenette carried all nine girls that were neither punished or challenged. Then, she sat, cross-legged, and pulled her socks off, exposing the large feet contained within to the air. She set the countdown option on her watch to one minute, and looked down at Andrea. 

"Choose your food," she smiled, wriggling her toes in the cool morning air.

Andrea calmly walked up to Diana's massive peds, examining between the toes for lint. She immediately grabbed a small, grayish ball and held it up to the comparatively gigantic athlete. "This work?" She asked tersely.

Diana nodded. "Whenever you're ready, I'll start the timer."

"I'll prove she's lying," Andrea yelled, pointing at her friends for support, before shoving as much of the utterly disgusting substance into her mouth as possible. She heard the faint beep of the countdown beginning, and ignored the protests of her nose, her tastebuds, and any other part of her that could react to what she was eating, and swallowed. She quickly took another ravenous bite, willfully trying to ignore the rising bile in her stomach, the terrible urge to throw up. The scent on the air was horrible, and the taste was unbearable, but she willed herself to finish- and she did, with forty seconds to spare.

"Done!" Andrea yelled, revealing to all present that she had finished. Some let out a cheer, but the twins looked at one another nervously, and Val looked damn-near murderous.

"Bravo," Diana said sarcastically. "You still have to go the rest of the minute with that in your stomach."

Andrea nearly yelled "bring it on," but couldn't as she was already doubled over, her body rejecting what it had been given hard. An upwelling of pure disgust, coupled with her shut-down digestive system, made each millisecond an exercise in fighting the need to vomit- and anyone who is  frequently sick knows that it's not something you fight off entirely, it's something you delay.

Something that, for all Andrea's raw luck, she had no experience doing.

What made it most painful was that, a second after she caved into her body's need to empty itself, Diana's watch beeped. The tiny teen was bent double, hacking and vomiting into Diana's carpet. "Oh, god," she mumbled as it stopped. "Please, let it be over," she gasped, moaning in agony.

"Oh, it's all over now," Diana cooed, raising Andrea into the air with her fingers. "You don't have to worry about anything anymore," she whispered, raising the miniscule girl to her face, who let her tears silently fall. "Any last words?" Diana offered, more out of amusement than goodwill. 

To the screaming and crying of her friends, Andrea displayed a grim smile. "Yeah. Take a fucking shower."

Diana openly laughed, almost dropping Andrea in the suddenty of it. "Well, it can't be said that you didn't face death with dignity," Diana said, dropping Andrea onto her tongue. She closed her mouth slowly, sampling tiny Andrea's flavor for a bit, rolling her around. She swallowed as daintily as she could, and smirked as she felt Andrea struggle on the way down.

Kayla had been running this whole time, and barely reached Diana's foot as Andrea had passed the point of no return. The three-inch girl broke down in unconsolable sobbing, babbling incoherently. 

Diana licked her lips and giggled. "That was actually not too bad. A little salty, but pretty tasty at the end of it. And the squirming's just icing on the cake. Ten out of ten, would eat again."

"You're a monster," Penny spat venomously.

Diana shrugged. "Maybe. But you're not in any position to be calling me out, are you?" She sighed lightly. "Man, I enjoyed that. Hey, Kayla. Tell you what. I can guarantee you that I won't eat any more of your friends today if and only if you can make me happier without doing it than I just was by doing it."

Kayla, out of fear, immediately ran the rest of the way to Diana's massive foot and licked it, figuring that Diana wanted to be submitted to.

The ravenette smiled lightly. "Honey, I appreciate the effort. Really, I do. So I'm going to take that shower, actually, and then we can figure out a better place for you to use that little tongue on me than my feet." Quickly picking up the nine remaining girls on the floor, she deposited them back on the table. "Oh, and anyone who figures out what I want to hear when I step out of the shower buys themselves a week of safety."

Diana walked away, leaving everyone to cry, stew on her words, or in the case of Val, try to figure out how to sabotage everyone else so they'd vanish down Diana's throat.

Chapter End Notes:

Yeeeah.

This is not a happy story. A well-meaning requester could save one or more girls, or change their fates in another way, but as it is . . . 

Review!