- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More chapters I'm a really short time? BLASPHEMY! 

WHO AM I, BECAUSE I'M CERTAINLY NOT Silent-One!

Nah, but seriously I'm in a writing mood again. Hope it lasts . . .

Also, news about future projects in the End Notes.

Diana returned to her apartment, two pizza boxes in hand. "Free second pizza, I dig promotions," she hummed to herself, to the tune of a song older than she was. 

From the table, ten voices rose in volume as they picked up on the scent of fresh pizza: one of the single greatest smells a person can experience. Diana was sure that, had poor Natasha been capable, she'd be talking about how good it smelled, too.

Offhandedly, Diana wondered if she should learn sign language for the tiny mute's sake.

"Dinnertime! Two hot pepperoni pizzas," she called, a tingle shooting down her spine at how she had predicted the clamor, the wanting for the food. As she set the boxes on the counter and poured herself a glass of tap water, she delivered the bad news: "Oh no, not for you guys. Your digestive systems have turned off for the time being, you can't eat anything without throwing up. This is all mine," she said with a grin as she pulled a single slice free, watching eleven tiny faces follow the strings of cheese snap.

"That's fucking bullshit!" Anne called angrily at Diana, her fury backed up by several of the others, surprisingly including Val, but not Kayla. "You don't know that!"

"I do," Diana said softly, before taking a slow, methodical bite of the delectable combination of bread, meat, sauce, and cheese. She chewed, moaning as if this particular slice was orgasmically delicious (it was good, but it was still carryout pizza) and watching most everyone get angry at her. "One of the side effects of the shrinking perfume. It's why you aren't hungry right now, unless you were when you shrank."

"I demand to see where you saw this!" Anne screamed, stamping her little foot in anger.

"Ahem," Diana said, her mouth full with a second bite that she slowly swallowed just to tease the girls more. "First off, you're not in a position to demand anything, bug," she said with just enough seriousness to get Anne's more easily cowed backup- Paris, Natasha, and Rei- to step back and forget troubling the massive ravenette, "and second, I already thought you might wanna fight me on this. I came up with a little . . . I guess you'd call it a wager," she smirked, eating as the girls deliberated for a second.

Andrea stepped forward. "What kind of wager?" she asked with surprising boldness for a being of less than 3 inches.

"I'm glad you asked," Diana said, finishing that slice and grabbing another. "If I'm gonna share my food, you're gonna have to prove that you can eat."

"How?" Anne asked impatiently, as Andrea's face went pale- the consummate liar had already figured it out.

Diana smirked. "Easy. I'll give you something small to eat. If you can keep it down, you can eat my food. If you can't, I can eat you."

"What the hell is it with you and eating people!?" Kayla shrieked.

"Well," Diana said, rolling out a finger as her hands were currently unoccupied by pizza, "One, it's a convenient way to get rid of those of you that want to push my buttons," she said, before extending a second finger and continuing, "Two, I really don't eat as well as I should, and I'm usually hungry," she admitted before extending a third finger, "and three, I read something about it on the Internet once and I can't get the idea out of my head. It's a hot concept: turning one of you fuckers into part of me, so that you can never trash my shit again."

Andrea, for all her fear, seemed to be weighing the options. However, Rei asked the question no one else thought of: "If we can't eat, what's making us want the pizza so badly?"

"Because, while your little stomachs aren't working, you noses are," Diana explained. "While you know you can't eat it, your body doesn't. You can't help but crave the food I've got, because your nose is telling you that there's something delicious over here. In fact, because of how small you are, it's stronger to you: this smells like the single most delicious thing you could ever eat, and you can't do anything about it."

Val looked apalled. "That's . . . evil. Pure fucking evil."

Diana shrugged, her face bearing a shit-eating grin as she took another slice. "I said that I'd rather not kill you, but the lot of you have pissed me the fuck off. Gotta have my revenge somehow. This works, because it's ironic. I'm gonna flaunt something you'll never have in front of you, and you'll be forced to deal with it."

"If you'd rather not kill us, like you keep saying, stop threatening to kill us!" Anne yelled. "Back me up, here!" She turned to the others.

Diana polished off her third slice of pizza, washed up, and put the remaining food in her mostly empty fridge, opting not to speak for a while.

"Don't ignore me!" Anne shrieked hotly.

Downing the glass of water, Diana quickly put the now-empty glass on top of the tiny teen, upside-down. She smirked as the miniscule girl simply yelled at the glass, her words muffled heavily. "Anyone else have any objections?" Diana asked.

There was a quick shaking of heads.

"Good!" The ravenette smiled, looking down at the ten girls standing on the table. "Now if you'll excuse me, I really need to grind one out. Loading the shelves with a coworker that doesn't wear a bra does that to me," she admitted.

"TMI," Andrea said, putting her hands over her ears, as several of the girls nervously covered themselves with their hands.

The twins, of all people, caught on to something: "Then why are you standing here?" They asked in unison. "You're not gonna . . ." Lynn began. Becky looked confused. "In your kitchen? How would that even-"

"No, guys, come on, I have more class than that," Diana chuckled, before adding "and it's cute that you think I haven't caught an eyeful of you all already. No, I just want a little . . . help," she murmurs, snatching Val in one hand. "And since you already helped me out yesterday . . . I could go with you again."

Val struggled in Diana's grip, feigning horror. "Me again?!"

Diana walked back to her bedroom, blonde in hand.

*********

"That was kinda fucked up, Diana. I've never wanted pizza so much before," Val said as soon as her massive captor finished herself. 

"Kinda the point," Diana chuckled, looking idly at her own fingers.

Val pouted. "But still . . . that was cold-blooded torture."

Diana grabbed Val in one hand, holding her in front of her mouth and allowing the scent of pizza she yearned for to wash over her. "No, this is cold-blooded torture. You want some food, you can pick it out of my teeth. But don't say I didn't warn you."

Val did a double take. "So you were serious? We can't eat, but we'll want any food that passes by our noses?"

Diana nodded. "Don't know what the creator of this stuff was thinking: maybe it's meant to be a way to tease, or something, but I'm not complaining."

"Well, I am," Val huffed, looking in any direction but Diana's face- no small feat given that it was billboard-sized compared to her.

"Ah, geez, Val . . ." The tiny girl almost giggled at how much like a guy Diana sounded at that moment, "I'm sorry I messed with you like that. How's about I get back at another of your old friends for you? You choose what I do, how I do it . . . c'mon . . ." It was surprisingly easy to get Diana to beg.

"Alright, fine. I've always, always hated Andrea. Bitch thinks she can do whatever she wants. I want you to turn her luck against her," Val said, suppressing a giggle. 

Diana blinked. "What do you mean?" She asked, obviously not following Val's train of thought.

"Look, she has, like, ungodly luck, right?" Val started, leading Diana towards her concept. "And she likes to show off and brag when she gets something. So, I figure, you play some kind of luck game, and when she's winning and showing off, don't give her any warning: just kill her."

Diana frowned. "I can try to think of something . . . can you just look at me, Val? Please? It was bad enough being ignored by you when I couldn't speak up and tell you I had a thing for you, but now . . . can't you at least pretend to like me back?"

Val smirked, and looked Diana in the eye. She had to stay on Diana's good side, but she had a way to keep the ravenette too focused on her crush to realize she was being played: "I'll acknowledge my bitch, if she keeps doing what I say," she said boldly. 

Diana's eyes glazed over in desire, and her cheeks tinted a deep red. "Y-yes, Ma'am!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Chapter End Notes:

For those who are about to die, we pity you.

Yeah, I needed one more development chapter. For those of you who prefer your tinies to live . . . Val is burning with a desire for vengeance, and Diana is more along for the ride than anything else. I mean, unless Val breaks Diana's heart, it seems like everyone else is doomed.

Now, I mentioned future projects up top.

I will be continuing the "Holidays With the Pantheon" series until Labor Day of next year. I'm struggling on who Dark should be showing off certain holidays to, but all of those I have time to plan for.

The superproject for next year, titled "Insect Nobility" will start in January, whether we have enough people or not. I would hope that the holes get filled so that we can have one chapter for every month of 2016, but some of the other members could just help me pick up the slack. That said, I'm really proud of the concept, and I hope everyone likes it, too.

Also, if I get to 200,000 total views on all my stories by my 2-year anniversary on the site next April, I'll start what I like to call a "window series": I'll update occasionally, but most chapters will probably exist as requests and responses to questions and such. Think what I had going with "Light and Dark", but smoothed out a bit. I'm at 140,000+ views already, so it shouldn't be too hard to get to that point in four months if I keep up my update schedule, but if I'm not at that point I'll probably take a day or two off to be sad and scrap the project.

All that said . . . review! I'm still taking requests, if you guys want to give them- there are three or four lined up!