- Text Size +

Diana stretched as she awoke from her nap- work, track, and classes made her appreciate the good a brief journey into dreamland could do you. She picked up tiny Kayla, and smirked as the tiny teen seemed to flinch at the approach of her fingers. "Kayla," the tall ravenette murmured, pretending she bought the far smaller girl's attempt at feigning sleep, "wake up, babe."

Kayla maintained her falsified sleep, and Diana had an idea that, while kinda mean, was practically guaranteed to make not only Kayla, but all the girls, a bit more cooperative: "Oh, shit. Oh, no no no," she said, injecting panic into her voice. "I thought you'd last longer than this . . . I think the garbage disposal would work-"

Kayla immediately stopped faking it. "I'm up, I'm up, no need for garbage disposal!" she said, worriedly. "What do you mean you thought you had more time?!" The panic in the three-inch girl's voice was palpable. 

Diana dispensed a half-truth: "At your size, you guys can't retain enough heat to keep your hearts beating. I thought I would have enough time to ease you guys into sleeping with me so you could stay warm, but . . ." Diana shrugged. "I had thought I ran out of time already."

Kayla looked terrified. "Check on the others! Are my friends okay? I touched you a few hours ago, but you haven't warmed up any of the others since they got here yesterday!" Kayla's concern for her friends was admirable, and kinda cute.

Diana narrowed her eyes in fake anger. "Are you in any position to be giving me orders?" The massive athlete had a cold tone, not hard to fake around Kayla. 

The itty-bitty brunette fell to her knees in Diana's palm, kissing the rough flesh. "Please, please, I'm begging you, I need to know my friends are okay!"

Diana was surprised by Kayla's moral convictions, and nodded. "If you call me your Mistress, I'll gladly take you back to the others," she offered. She was actually certain that the other girls were absolutely fine- provided her neighbor's pet snake wasn't loose again, the puny women weren't in any danger until next Friday. The cooling wasn't anywhere near as fast as Diana had made it seem, but a good bit of fear would make Kayla more respectful.

"Mistress, please," she whimpered, sounding almost guilty that she had had some contact with Diana's skin, was still in contact with a source of life-sustaining warmth.

Diana nodded, walking back to her kitchen table, adding a compliment of, "Good girl," as she went. Surprisingly, Lynn and Becky, the twins, were rather sluggish despite how much they clung to each other. Diana inwardly cursed- the small girls were too skinny already, and wouldn't last the week without some physical contact. 

Depositing Kayla on the table, she tried to embrace as many of her friends as possible before her warmth faded. "Thank God you're all okay!" she laughed, absolutely giddy at the fact that her friends were even alive.

"Us?" Tamara asked, confused. "Why us? What about you?"

Kayla, terrified, relayed the information: "We're too small to keep ourselves warm anymore! We get too cold, we go too long without the big girl here touching us and warming us up . . . we die," she shuddered.

The twins cried, among all the other reactions of fear. Val, however, looked to Diana, who kept a straight face. The girl with friends in high places nodded sagely: "Well, at least some of us will be fine," she said, "I mean, Diana's a lonely lesbian. I doubt she'd turn down some of you girls offering a hug, or something," she offered a solution. 

Penny and Andrea looked suspicious at the convenience of this turn of events, but the twins, with how cold they already were, weren't taking any chances. "D-Diana!" Lynn called, nodding to her sister through her shivers. "May- may we be next with you?" Becky offered. "P-Please?" The twins singsonged in unison through their chattering teeth.

Diana shrugged, trying to hide her smile. "I do still need a foot rub," she said nonchalantly. 

"W-we can do it!" The twins called, maintaining the same speaking-in-unison trick that got them both laid more than all of the other girls combined.

"Alright," Diana said, "if you want to rub my hot, tired feet, I'm not saying no," she continued, scooping the twins together into her palm.

As Diana walked away with the twins, Andrea voiced her suspicions: "I'm calling bullshit on the needing heat thing. I mean, really . . . I think she just has the AC down a little low," the small brunette said, rubbing her arms to ward off the mild chill she was starting to feel.

Anne scoffed. "What AC? I don't think she's lying on this one, but I'd still rather freeze to death than touch her feet," she muttered, grateful to Kayla for the heat now.

Penny shook her head. "I dunno, the whole thing's a bit too convenient. Didn't she say she was gonna use it on herself?" The British girl shrugged. "I doubt she'd be willing to let herself freeze out if whoever she had in mind turned her down."

"But she wouldn't have had to," Val interjected. "Think about it: she was only supposed to shrink herself. If things went sour, she still would've had the bottle to get back to normal size with."

Andrea understood now. "And the only reason we don't is because we stole it all," she said quietly.

Tamara spoke up. "Now, I'm as freaked out as all of you, but I'd rather not die, if you please. Next time she comes over here, I'm asking to be stuffed down her shirt- at least it's warm there," she said, immediately defending her choice. 

"Fuck that," Andrea said, half-joking, "I think I'd rather just hang out in her pocket. No way for her to misinterpret that as a come-on."

Val shrugged. "I don't really give a shit. She can get off to me if it means I get to be big again sometime soon," she said honestly. 

Surprisingly, quite a few of the other girls nodded. "Point," Paris conceded, something she usually only did when Anne bullied her into something. Anne and Penny, though, looked outright disturbed. Kayla notably said nothing.

---------

Diana sat down, set the twins at her socked feet, and wriggled her toes in anticipation. "If you're gonna do it, do it," she said offhandedly, with a wry grin.

Turning to one another, the twins nodded, and looked up to face Diana. "Which one?" they asked, not remembering which shoe Evy had been dropped into, and Diana had changed into thicker house socks since she got home.

"Well, I've been on both," Diana teased, "but it's my left shoe that's fucked up. Start on that foot."

Lynn and Becky immediately split up, before looking at one another in confusion. "D-Don't know your right from your l-l-left?" Lynn laughed, pointing to her destination. 

"I know my stuff," Becky grumbled, cursing herself as she forgot the right word, "b-but we're going to h-h-her left foot. Not our left. Her left," she kept her sentences terse so she wouldn't stutter.

Diana watched the twins argue for a few more seconds, at one point devolving into pointing and gibberish, but eventually they leaned into her sweaty left foot with their entire bodies, rubbing her heat into themselves about as much as they were rubbing her foot. She'd set the comparatively massive peds sideways, so that they could reach every inch of her sole, and cooed softly whenever they found a sensitive spot- the twins' cue to immediately rub elsewhere. 

Almost a half-hour later, Lynn and Becky were utterly worn out, but at least their chills were gone- they felt comfortably warm for the first time since they woke up in their beds on Friday. Diana, however, cleared her throat. "Great job, girls. My left foot feels so much better, thank you. But what about my poor right foot?" She pouted, flexing the size-eleven monster at the two teens, both less than 3 inches tall.

"Do we have to?" Becky whined. "I don't think I can move," Lynn mumbled as she struggled to get up. The twins looked at one another before busting out the phrase that always got their teachers and parents to quit pressuring them: "We're too tired," they said in unison, hamming up their twin cuteness for all it was worth.

Diana was no more immune to their charm than anyone else, and conceded. "You can take a break," she said with what authority she had left in their eyes, "but next time you go in the sock to rub my feet. Separately. Fair?"

"Fair enough," Becky grumbled, just as Lynn felt rebellious enough to shoot back, "and if we don't?" Becky immediately glared at her sister, expressing as much "what the fuck are you thinking" as one look could express.

Diana almost smiled at that. "Well, you two always were cute enough to eat," she said vaguely.

Lynn immediately went pale, and Becky trembled at the thought of her sister going down the seemingly  bottomless pit of Diana's throat. "We'll be good," Becky whimpered, as the offhand threat seemed to have broken her sister.

"Good!" Diana smiled brightly, picking up the twins gently, together when they refused to let one another go. Dropping them off at the table, the lanky athlete slipped her shoes back on. "I'm gonna pick up a pizza for dinner. Any requests?" She asked, and the assembled girls shrugged.

As Diana left, she smirked- while technically, the girls didn't need food anymore, their bodies would still crave it despite the shutdown of their digestive system. With something as delicious-smelling as pizza, they'd want it beyond anything else . . . but would be completely unable to eat it once they had it.

The ravenette laughed as she ran down the sidewalk. 

Chapter End Notes:

Torture. Torture, I tell you.

Before the spillover fans I get from Choreo complain about the lack of bloody murder in this chapter, don't worry- there are at least 3 deaths in our future. Just not yet.

Review, and sorta-maybe suggest the future for our girls!

Val- SAFE, for now. Diana is crushing on her, and she is willing to use it. Is out for blood with her traitorous friends.

Anne- SCREWED, definitely. Led the bullying of Diana, and it's basically a matter of time.

Paris- UNKNOWN. She basically just does whatever Anne tells her to. While she has a definite conscience, she's too shy and spineless for it to matter beyond making her guilty.

Rei- UNKNOWN. She's actually very intelligent and perceptive, but as the shortest and quietest of the girls, she'd rather just repeat what everyone else is saying and doing than actually use her brain for anything. She daydreams most of the time.

Andrea- UNKNOWN. Homophobic? Yes. However, she's an accomplished liar, and might be able to convince anyone- including Diana- to bend to her will. She's really good at risk assessment, but will often show off if there's a shot for something to work.

Penny- UNKNOWN. On the one hand, Diana finds her accent and dyed-crimson (she's a natural blonde) sexy as hell. On the other, she's probably the biggest bitch of the bunch. She is aware of her surroundings, though, and usually doesn't push her luck if she notices something's up. Still has her shirt.

Tamara- UNKNOWN. Has little brain-to-mouth filter, except to shut up for long periods of time. She mostly takes Anne's shit because she finds it better to be with the popular crowd than to just flip out and tell the skinny girl off.

Natasha- UNKNOWN. Mute, and usually uses her notepad to communicate. She does know sign, but gave up trying when none of her friends bothered to learn. She's been desperately trying to communicate to someone, ANYONE, this whole time, but no one can understand her. Is only part of Anne's popular girl group because she was voted the sexiest girl on campus during freshman year.

Kayla- SCREWED. She's already in hot water over her ignorant comments, and isn't the type to get over herself quickly. She is loyal to her friends, almost to a fault. She thinks that Anne sees her as a friend. 

Lynn/Becky- UNKNOWN. Generally kinda stupid, but bubbly and extremely connected to one another. While helpless on their own, they're smart enough to realize that most people will give them whatever they want so long as they ask at the sane time. Lynn's generally bolder, while Becky is their voice of reason.