- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I finally managed to come up with a smut chapter I'm okay with that doesn't fuck up the ending or have anyone acting out of character. Sorry it took so long, guys . . . unfortunately, this is all I managed to come up with. Yeah . . . turns out that writing smut that's both good on its own and that doesn't fuck up a good plot is really, really difficult.

Also, anyone who feels up for a writing challenge can feel free to email me . . . I had an idea for a story before I realized I'd suck at it, so I was wondering if someone could take the idea off my hands. Not discussing the idea itself here, it'd eat up waaaay too much space.

That said, here we go::

Diana woke slowly- sleep was seriously underrated, and naps like these could definitely make up for occasional sleepless nights. She felt solid, she felt rested, she felt good, and that was practically cause for celebration in the ravenette's books.

And this was a day that kept delivering on that good feeling, apparently.

[Sleep well?] Natasha asked, covered in sweat and breathing slightly heavily.

"Fuck yeah I did," Diana smiled, allowing her spine to gently pop as she stretched her back out, "and then I woke up to your sexy self. I'm guessing you got some exercise in while I napped?"

[Yes I did, and I'm not ashamed to admit I played in your dirty clothes from a few days ago. God, athletes are sexy.] Natasha smiled like a maniac as she wrote, so giddy was she from the fun she had been having.

"My- you- I- but- nngh-" Diana stammered, blushing to the point where she looked feverish. She eventually calmed down enough to quietly murmur, "Not as sexy as you."

Natasha's face lit up even more than before. [Tell you what, then: I know you're submissive, you like being bitched around and made to feel weak, right?] Before Diana could form a coherent reply, the little curvy brunette was quick to confess something- [So am I. Like, masochist level, I want to be physically, brutally owned. Honest talk, it turns me on MORE that you're so big, because like this you could beat me into submission with just your fingers, or hold me down without trying, or use me as your toy whenever you want] The smaller girl was apparently just figuring out just how addictive it is and creative one can get being sexual submissive to a girl dozens of times her size.

"Yeah, I know," Diana purred, "I've been on giantess sites for . . . quite a while," she admitted with an aroused grin, "but what's your point?"

[My point is that I want you to bully me. Make me hurt, make me cry, make me yours, and I promise to do my best to dominate you later.] Natasha's little eyes sparkled, and Diana grew all kinds of tingly just reading those words over and over again.

"You've got yourself a deal . . . but I need to make sure that I'm not causing permanent damage. We both know how easy I could just squish you, or drown you, or who knows what else. How do I tell when I've overstepped your limits? How do I make sure you still like what I'm doing?" Diana had put more thought into this than she cared to admit, and was honestly stumped at this roadblock when it came to tiny Natasha.

[I'll find a way. Let's start now!] The tiny brunette wrote, a bundle of jumpy nerves.

***NATASHA***

That was what she wrote, at least, but internally she was nervous. What if Diana didn't take well to dominance? What if the big girl insisted on planning further than Natasha was willing to put thought in?

This train of thought was immediately interrupted by Diana's pinky finger swatting Natasha on the ass, a simple flick on the big girl's scale that was enough to send the brunette sprawling to the surface of the little wooden wannabe end table.

"Well, little Natasha," Diana boomed imperiously from above as Natasha rolled onto her back to see the titanic ravenette's face, "it looks like you're trapped right where I want you." Just two of the Amazonian lesbian's long index and ring fingers pinned down Natasha's arms and legs without hope of escape, and she continued: "Looks like the tables have turned. I can play with you now . . ."

Natasha struggled against Diana's fingers, thrashing to free herself and only getting off more to the realization that Diana needn't expend any effort or energy to make the point of her superior power- the athletic girl wasn't pressing down, merely resting her hand on little Natasha and she was rendered helpless to free herself. Cold icy-blue eyes gazed down on her from Diana's face, and framed against mildly pale skin and jet-black hair as they were, those eyes spoke volumes in terms of sheer force of will. Those eyes contained a soul that would subjugate Natasha's, and the masochist trembled in arousal. The blood rushing through her ears made it difficult for her to hear Diana's next words, but that was where lip-reading skills came in:

"Little thing, we'll start by breaking that admirable fighting spirit into something more becoming of a pet," Diana smiled evilly, and it was only then that Natasha questioned where the bigger girl's middle finger was . . . just before it came down on her. Hard, rough pale flesh smacked her all at once, brutally bitch-slapping her face as it compressed her sensitive breasts, punishing her thighs and doing curious things to the organ betwixt them. Natasha was already brought to incredible pleasure by being indulged this far by someone she'd fallen this hard for, but as she went to grind against the massive digit it moved back up, high out of reach . . . before slamming back down, surging Natasha with increasingly unbelieveable pinnacles of bliss. She came from this validation, white-hot in her orgasmic fury, but she was nowhere near done as Diana's simple middle finger milked her for pleasure.

*** DIANA ***

The ravenette continued to tap her finger lightly on Natasha's body, not wishing to do serious harm, but indulged Natasha by taunting her all the same: "Look at you, pathetic thing, so easily controlled with a single hand. You're fucking staining my finger with your release, you worthless masochistic insect, but I'm not even trying to hurt you . . . I got bored, and I'm merely tapping you. Light taps, not enough to make a sound that can reach my ears on this table, and yet you're writhing in your disgusting mix of pain and arousal. Feh," Diana continued her malicious tirade, actually starting to get herself going with this feeling of power, "I can't even put such a lowly bug like you to work serving my toes, could I? I bet you're even too lowly and pathetic for your struggles to register against the most sensitive part of my body," she spat.

Imagine Diana's surprise at little Natasha's struggles, which had begun to grow feeble following her second orgasm, kicking up to stronger than before she started at those words. "So, you want to be trapped, restrained by the elastic prison of my undergarments, doomed to never escape my pussy alive?" Diana purred, scooping Natasha up to get a closer look at her face. The miniscule girl was rapidly nodding, desperately confirming her assent to be used and abused as a toy against Diana's sex.

The athlete rolled her eyes, having nearly expected this and already okayed it with herself so long as both girls were conscious and Natasha could be described as having fun. "So be it, bug," Diana growled, cramming her hand containing Natasha down into her underwear, her middle finger continuously smacking the brunette down her back to indulge her masochistic desires.

*** NATASHA ***

It was difficult to think clearly through her haze of arousal, but Natasha worked herself into position so her squirming would please the hungry slit she was pinned against. The huge finger beating a slow, steady rhythm on her back only became more blissfully agonizing with each strike, and the little mute demanded absolute perfection of herself to repay the divinity that was her new girlfriend, Diana.

As wetness began to flow over her, Natasha realized she was doing well by the comparatively titanic girl, but the brunette wasn't allowing herself to stop there- she squirmed her way around the restrictive, humid darkness to plant her face against Diana's clitoris, a twitching nub easily around the size of a basketball on Natasha's scale. Bigger than I thought it would be, Natasha thought, I won't be able to just stuff that in my mouth . . . this could be difficult. She licked and bit the ball of sensitive flesh, and was rewarded with earthquakes as her gigantic paramour trembled and began to buck.

"S-so . . ." Diana breathed from on high, obviously trying to stay dominant and powerful to play to Natasha's desires, "the insect is trying to appease her Goddess . . . how adorable," the massive athlete purred, the arousal heavy in her voice. This only succeeded in making Natasha even more of a mess, and the tiny mute felt her body grow heavy and slow with growing exhaustion. Arousal didn't even begin to describe what she was feeling, and neither did love. The little girl lacked any word in her vocabulary to so much as begin to cover how absolutely, insanely fantastic she felt right now, in every possible way. Natasha had a titanic, stunning athlete who could dominate her with no effort whatsoever as her girlfriend, and she had said girlfriend dripping with pleasure, as the increasingly damp panties around her would attest.

Rousing all that remained of her strength, Natasha bit down hard on the nub she'd been playing with, and with that her world was rocked by the greatest tremor yet and a flood of sticky juices. As the mute slowly felt her eyes droop with exhaustion, she was removed from Diana's crotch and brought to the ravenette's flushed, smiling face. "You okay?" the Amazonian girl asked quietly, and Natasha responded with a lazy, weak thumbs-up. She placed her hands by her head and pantomimed snoring- she needed sleep now. "Yeah," Diana giggled, "I'd imagine you're tired. Let's get you clean first, though," she grinned as she dragged her wet tongue along the mute's body, drinking up her own juices to get the sticky substance off. That, finally, was more than Natasha could handle, and she passed out.

*** DIANA ***

"How cute," the ravenette cooed, setting Natasha on the bed as she went to the kitchen to get herself some dinner. 

That had been . . . amazing, Diana decided, and she had a brief twinge, a naughty thought she immediately chastised herself for- a thought that perhaps she could keep Natasha like this and forget the deal. As cruel and cowardly as it would be, Diana nearly wanted to keep her tiny girlfriend all to herself for the rest of their lives and not take a chance with the possibility that the Natasha that loved her, that desired her, was a fake entity cooked up by Shrinking Violet's influence on the brunette's mind.

Conscience warred with desire, and in the end Diana was sure of only one thing- she wanted more.

Chapter End Notes:

Yeah, had to tack in some plot in there, so . . . this is what we have. I'm still disappointed in myself because in my honest opinion I still didn't do all that well, but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging for another full month. 

Sorry.

In any case, now I need to fill even more time in the week I kinda didn't write any development for.

Review if you want, and please don't be too brutal on me. >_<